Posted: 09/18/2012 9:02 AM
*The Sept. 18th poll is the first poll to include the Football Computer Rankings (FCR). The FCR is worth 33% of the poll with the other 67% coming from the human voters.Dropped from Rankings: Blinn (9), Georgia Military (11), Trinity Valley (11), Rochester (16), College of DuPage (17), Tyler (20)
Posted: 09/18/2012 9:28 AM
Last edited 09/18/2012 9:32 AM by Butler79
Posted: 09/18/2012 9:46 AM
Posted: 09/18/2012 11:17 AM
Posted: 09/18/2012 11:20 AM
Posted: 09/18/2012 11:48 AM
Posted: 09/18/2012 12:28 PM
Shank1012 wrote: You all do realize that this will change quite a bit as the season progresses right?? SoS was accounted for and if you looked at one of the previous posts that had the opponents win loss record this should come as no real surprise. The teams who scheduled a tough non conf schedule or have played better conf opponents have been rewarded. Also, take a look at the points spread and notice how small some of them are because of the human poll accounting for the greater percentage. Untwist your panties and take a deep breath. It's also funny how some of the leagues that were the biggest supporters of this change are now crying about it...
Posted: 09/18/2012 8:48 PM
Posted: 09/18/2012 10:36 PM
Posted: 09/18/2012 10:57 PM
Shank1012 wrote: As for the MN and a other schools ppl are wondering about... A. Does it really matter besides the top 10? B. a MN school always gets a courtesy ranking by the voters anyway. C. I like that IW got some well deserved respect here. They scheduled 2 teams from 2 of the 'elite' conferences early, traveled to both and came away with W's. Teams that do this should get rewarded in the polls.
Copyright © 2013
and Scout.com. All rights reserved. This website is an unofficial independent source of news and information, and is not affiliated with any school, team, or league.
MSN PrivacyLegalAdvertise on MSNAbout our adsRSS
© 2012 Microsoft|