Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
Inbox

Re: Ignore this Member

Posted: 02/07/2013 8:05 PM

Re: Ignore this Member 


Perhaps we could put in a prerequisite to this site . . . Successful completion of English 101 verified per a submitted transcript, along with income verification with a minimum level of $50,000 in annual income, also . . . Wait a minute! Sorry for getting carried away . . . Forgot . . . This is a community college website, CC model in CA designed to provide opportunities for blue-collar families, recent immigrants, first-generation college students, retraining for career change, welfare-to-work programs . . . Well you get the idea . . . Any place for the elitist?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 02/08/2013 11:34 AM

Re: Ignore this Member 



diablos06 wrote: Perhaps we could put in a prerequisite to this site . . . Successful completion of English 101 verified per a submitted transcript, along with income verification with a minimum level of $50,000 in annual income, also . . . Wait a minute! Sorry for getting carried away . . . Forgot . . . This is a community college website, CC model in CA designed to provide opportunities for blue-collar families, recent immigrants, first-generation college students, retraining for career change, welfare-to-work programs . . . Well you get the idea . . . Any place for the elitist?

I'm remembering when it was a whole $9.99 a month to view and post.  Not real elite, I think we'd all admit.  I mean, with dollar meals at Taco Bell and McDonald's even the guys who are still living in their mom's basement can save that up.

Last edited 02/08/2013 11:35 AM by junglejim

Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/08/2013 7:31 PM

Re: Ignore this Member 


JJ,

OH the humanity of it all. Not too long ago YOU CRIED about wanting your money back, then let the cat out of the bag about how YOU pay for the site. AND now

you want all of us to stop eating at Taco Bell and McDonalds AND move

into our mom’s basement. Just so we can be just like you…NO wait, you

never left you mom’s basement! 

Yank yank

Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/14/2013 6:43 PM

Re: Ignore this Member 


hahaha.....does this make bc fan also a YANK-EE fan??biggrinpiratenoidea
bcfan1955 wrote: JJ,

OH the humanity of it all. Not too long ago YOU CRIED about wanting your money back, then let the cat out of the bag about how YOU pay for the site. AND now

you want all of us to stop eating at Taco Bell and McDonalds AND move

into our mom’s basement. Just so we can be just like you…NO wait, you

never left you mom’s basement! 

Yank yank

Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/14/2013 6:55 PM

Re: Ignore this Member 



RefHekler wrote: hahaha.....does this make bc fan also a YANK-EE fan??biggrinpiratenoidea
bcfan1955 wrote: JJ,

OH the humanity of it all. Not too long ago YOU CRIED about wanting your money back, then let the cat out of the bag about how YOU pay for the site. AND now

you want all of us to stop eating at Taco Bell and McDonalds AND move

into our mom’s basement. Just so we can be just like you…NO wait, you

never left you mom’s basement! 

Yank yank


Hi Ref,
Thanks for your support


No, ignore (on topic) this....you didn't support me - you
asked if I was a Yankee. And I'm a Renegadeeeeeee first
then a yank yank-ee
Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/18/2013 10:32 AM

Re: Ignore this Member 



junglejim wrote:
diablos06 wrote: Perhaps we could put in a prerequisite to this site . . . Successful completion of English 101 verified per a submitted transcript, along with income verification with a minimum level of $50,000 in annual income, also . . . Wait a minute! Sorry for getting carried away . . . Forgot . . . This is a community college website, CC model in CA designed to provide opportunities for blue-collar families, recent immigrants, first-generation college students, retraining for career change, welfare-to-work programs . . . Well you get the idea . . . Any place for the elitist?

I'm remembering when it was a whole $9.99 a month to view and post.  Not real elite, I think we'd all admit.  I mean, with dollar meals at Taco Bell and McDonald's even the guys who are still living in their mom's basement can save that up.
This reminds me of the old Earl Scheib commercials:

Reply | Quote