Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
Inbox

Ignore this Member

Avatar

Posted: 02/05/2013 2:42 PM

Ignore this Member 


This is a very handy device that has enhanced my enjoyment of this site.  The Ignore Button is located to the left below the member’s name.  I encourage people to give it a try.  Put them on it and leave them on it.  And as always, you are welcome to press the ignore button on me too.


NT

Last edited 02/05/2013 2:47 PM by acdad0330

Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/05/2013 4:09 PM

Re: Ignore this Member 


Looks like part of the thread was censored............. Kevin is on a roll
Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/05/2013 6:57 PM

Re: Ignore this Member 


Acdad and NC65 . . . Missed it, what happened? Wouldn't dare think about pressing a button on you two . . . Is Kevin tanning hide at the woodshed?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/07/2013 1:49 PM

Re: Ignore this Member 


This thread is about the IGNORE feature. Someone tried to make it about something else.
Kevin Lustgarten
JCFootball.com / JC Grid-Wire
Publisher
JC Football Facebook
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 02/07/2013 2:51 PM

Re: Ignore this Member 



jckevin wrote:
This thread is about the IGNORE feature. Someone tried to make it about something else.
Poor Kevin.  You're a glutton for punishment.  Why don't you just make this pay-per-view and you can go back to leading your life instead of babysitting this website?

banghead
Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/07/2013 8:05 PM

Re: Ignore this Member 


Perhaps we could put in a prerequisite to this site . . . Successful completion of English 101 verified per a submitted transcript, along with income verification with a minimum level of $50,000 in annual income, also . . . Wait a minute! Sorry for getting carried away . . . Forgot . . . This is a community college website, CC model in CA designed to provide opportunities for blue-collar families, recent immigrants, first-generation college students, retraining for career change, welfare-to-work programs . . . Well you get the idea . . . Any place for the elitist?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 02/08/2013 11:34 AM

Re: Ignore this Member 



diablos06 wrote: Perhaps we could put in a prerequisite to this site . . . Successful completion of English 101 verified per a submitted transcript, along with income verification with a minimum level of $50,000 in annual income, also . . . Wait a minute! Sorry for getting carried away . . . Forgot . . . This is a community college website, CC model in CA designed to provide opportunities for blue-collar families, recent immigrants, first-generation college students, retraining for career change, welfare-to-work programs . . . Well you get the idea . . . Any place for the elitist?

I'm remembering when it was a whole $9.99 a month to view and post.  Not real elite, I think we'd all admit.  I mean, with dollar meals at Taco Bell and McDonald's even the guys who are still living in their mom's basement can save that up.

Last edited 02/08/2013 11:35 AM by junglejim

Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/08/2013 5:45 PM

Re: Ignore this Member 


I asked my mom, got permission, and she will provide me with the monthly fee . . . Only question, who's on the paid site? If if becomes to mundane, you paid fellow posters may turn me into a theologian . . .
Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/08/2013 7:31 PM

Re: Ignore this Member 


JJ,

OH the humanity of it all. Not too long ago YOU CRIED about wanting your money back, then let the cat out of the bag about how YOU pay for the site. AND now

you want all of us to stop eating at Taco Bell and McDonalds AND move

into our mom’s basement. Just so we can be just like you…NO wait, you

never left you mom’s basement! 

Yank yank

Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/14/2013 6:43 PM

Re: Ignore this Member 


hahaha.....does this make bc fan also a YANK-EE fan??biggrinpiratenoidea
bcfan1955 wrote: JJ,

OH the humanity of it all. Not too long ago YOU CRIED about wanting your money back, then let the cat out of the bag about how YOU pay for the site. AND now

you want all of us to stop eating at Taco Bell and McDonalds AND move

into our mom’s basement. Just so we can be just like you…NO wait, you

never left you mom’s basement! 

Yank yank

Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/14/2013 6:55 PM

Re: Ignore this Member 



RefHekler wrote: hahaha.....does this make bc fan also a YANK-EE fan??biggrinpiratenoidea
bcfan1955 wrote: JJ,

OH the humanity of it all. Not too long ago YOU CRIED about wanting your money back, then let the cat out of the bag about how YOU pay for the site. AND now

you want all of us to stop eating at Taco Bell and McDonalds AND move

into our mom’s basement. Just so we can be just like you…NO wait, you

never left you mom’s basement! 

Yank yank


Hi Ref,
Thanks for your support


No, ignore (on topic) this....you didn't support me - you
asked if I was a Yankee. And I'm a Renegadeeeeeee first
then a yank yank-ee
Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/18/2013 8:50 AM

Re: Ignore this Member 


My Mom said no, mad  and ignoring people is rude. noidea
Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/18/2013 10:32 AM

Re: Ignore this Member 



junglejim wrote:
diablos06 wrote: Perhaps we could put in a prerequisite to this site . . . Successful completion of English 101 verified per a submitted transcript, along with income verification with a minimum level of $50,000 in annual income, also . . . Wait a minute! Sorry for getting carried away . . . Forgot . . . This is a community college website, CC model in CA designed to provide opportunities for blue-collar families, recent immigrants, first-generation college students, retraining for career change, welfare-to-work programs . . . Well you get the idea . . . Any place for the elitist?

I'm remembering when it was a whole $9.99 a month to view and post.  Not real elite, I think we'd all admit.  I mean, with dollar meals at Taco Bell and McDonald's even the guys who are still living in their mom's basement can save that up.
This reminds me of the old Earl Scheib commercials:

Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/19/2013 7:19 PM

Re: Ignore this Member 


C2 . . . Now that's a hoot . . . "I'll paint any car for $89.95" . . . Wonder what Earl would be charging today?

I get the real message behind your post . . . CHEAP . . . Meaning guys like me who fail to pay.

Last edited 02/19/2013 7:22 PM by diablos06

Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/19/2013 8:23 PM

Re: Ignore this Member 


You’re ALL young whippersnappers … when Earl

started out in the '50s his slogan was........
"I'm Earl Scheib, and I'll paint any car, any color for $29.95. No ups, no extras."

Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/24/2013 9:07 PM

Re: Ignore this Member 


Good stuff bc fan......you always seem to be history buff!!
bcfan1955 wrote:

You’re ALL young whippersnappers … when Earl

started out in the '50s his slogan was........
"I'm Earl Scheib, and I'll paint any car, any color for $29.95. No ups, no extras."

Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/25/2013 7:16 AM

Re: Ignore this Member 


$399.99 to $599.99.  Big earl is still around
Reply | Quote