Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
Inbox
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >

Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013?

Avatar

Posted: 02/01/2013 1:25 PM

Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 


In 2011 a resurrected tier 2 Craft led RCC team finally did what no other tier 1 SoCal team had been able to do in years.  RCC put a chink in Mt SAC’s armor, with a shocking win over the Mounties, breaking their 20+ game win streak.  In 2012 RCC was realistically a one 1 point loss to VC away from making the SoCal playoffs in their first official year as a tier 1 team.


This year (2012) BC was able to slip into the playoffs, only due to a poor end of the season performance by RCC against MS, and made an amazing run, actually beating MS for the first time in 5 or 6 years for the SoCal Championship and going on to win State...... another chink in MS’s armor.


Between BC back, Cerritos should be back, SB nipping at SAC's heels twice, Harbor and Desert playing SAC close, Elco? & FCC? & SA?, RCC out for revenge, Ventura(10-0)...... will Mt SAC reign supreme in 2013?

Last edited 02/01/2013 3:00 PM by acdad0330

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 02/01/2013 2:41 PM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 


Oh they'll be baaaack. Let's just hope they'll be back like Ahnold is....

Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/01/2013 11:53 PM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 



Murph11 wrote: Oh they'll be baaaack. Let's just hope they'll be back like Ahnold is....

Dude, I look like one of those pics.... rolleyes
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 02/02/2013 12:39 PM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 




---------------------------------------------
--- craftsman2 wrote:


Murph11 wrote: Oh they'll be baaaack. Let's just hope they'll be back like Ahnold is....

Dude, I look like one of those pics.... rolleyes

---------------------------------------------

Maybe you should consider dropping the steroids and weight training...
Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/02/2013 1:25 PM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 


It is nice to see some more photos from Murph's family album.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 02/04/2013 8:02 AM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 


No...... what's funny is that BC has more National Titles than SAC and those were actual National Title games against the NJCAA teams. Oh wait, were not supposed to talk about the past because that doesn't count so....let's just talk about last season when the kids from my block beat the kids from all over the nation.



Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 02/05/2013 8:35 AM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 


It seems to me that a couple of losses (finally) for MS might lessen that unbeatable awe factor that they have had over the last several years.  For fans, players and maybe even more so the coaches, it has to be nice that your team’s goals might finally realistically again include the possibility of a SoCal championship and maybe even to win state. Finally a CA team, carrying mostly local players, found a way around the OOS road block to win state. 


I thought it was funny when a couple years ago the Bks. Californian went around asking various Bako “celebs” what their New Year’s wishes were; coach Chudy said, “I guess figure out a way to get by Mt SAC.”  2012 must have been a relief and encouragement for him and a big feather in his cap too.


Will MS reign supreme again this next year?  Well, maybe this year we’ll only pencil their name in. wink

GO GADES!

Last edited 02/05/2013 8:39 AM by acdad0330

Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/05/2013 10:56 PM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 



Murph11 wrote: No...... what's funny is that BC has more National Titles than SAC and those were actual National Title games against the NJCAA teams. Oh wait, were not supposed to talk about the past because that doesn't count so....let's just talk about last season when the kids from my block beat the kids from all over the nation.



it's sad that when a Mt Sac fan post a pic and it gets quickly taken down but you have Murph posting a pick of a man's funeral and it's ok....this is terrible...!!! 

I can't wait till next year, because Mt Sac will once again have another winning season, but this time...we will win the whole National Title. 

Last edited 02/05/2013 10:57 PM by Ru4reo

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 02/06/2013 7:39 AM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 


Really???? SAC fans rag on BC and Bakersfield for the past half a decade, and now you are concerned about some photo from Canada? Oh the horror. C'mon man, you gotta take it as well as give it, and I have never instigated anything about SAC, just responded. Yes the Mounties will be back and yes they will be National contenders. You don't need a crystal ball to figure that one out. Maybe you guys can use it as a recruiting tool for offended Canadian ballers.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/06/2013 10:04 PM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 



Murph11 wrote: Really???? SAC fans rag on BC and Bakersfield for the past half a decade, and now you are concerned about some photo from Canada? Oh the horror. C'mon man, you gotta take it as well as give it, and I have never instigated anything about SAC, just responded. Yes the Mounties will be back and yes they will be National contenders. You don't need a crystal ball to figure that one out. Maybe you guys can use it as a recruiting tool for offended Canadian ballers.


i guess you didn't read the the whole post....eek1 

let me explain it so you can understand it...banghead

us Mt Sac fans can take it...but this board wont let us give it...eek

as soon as Mt Sac fans responds with a picture or a post ...Murph 

starts crying and yells over to Junglejim who now is ready to sound

the alarm, all the little people in the little board village goes crazy like

its the end of the world and The almighty Kev aka Papa Smurf, hears

the cry of the little board followers Murph and Junglejim " save us

from the big bad
Dawgzz " HOW PATHETIC...eek1
Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/07/2013 12:09 AM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 



Ru4reo wrote:
Murph11 wrote: Really???? SAC fans rag on BC and Bakersfield for the past half a decade, and now you are concerned about some photo from Canada? Oh the horror. C'mon man, you gotta take it as well as give it, and I have never instigated anything about SAC, just responded. Yes the Mounties will be back and yes they will be National contenders. You don't need a crystal ball to figure that one out. Maybe you guys can use it as a recruiting tool for offended Canadian ballers.


i guess you didn't read the the whole post....eek1 

let me explain it so you can understand it...banghead

us Mt Sac fans can take it...but this board wont let us give it...eek

as soon as Mt Sac fans responds with a picture or a post ...Murph 

starts crying and yells over to Junglejim who now is ready to sound

the alarm, all the little people in the little board village goes crazy like

its the end of the world and The almighty Kev aka Papa Smurf, hears

the cry of the little board followers Murph and Junglejim " save us

from the big bad
Dawgzz " HOW PATHETIC...eek1
Didn't you guys used to have your own forum in this site??? HMM? PATHETIC HUH!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/07/2013 7:49 AM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 



craftsman2 wrote:
Ru4reo wrote:
Murph11 wrote: Really???? SAC fans rag on BC and Bakersfield for the past half a decade, and now you are concerned about some photo from Canada? Oh the horror. C'mon man, you gotta take it as well as give it, and I have never instigated anything about SAC, just responded. Yes the Mounties will be back and yes they will be National contenders. You don't need a crystal ball to figure that one out. Maybe you guys can use it as a recruiting tool for offended Canadian ballers.


i guess you didn't read the the whole post....eek1 

let me explain it so you can understand it...banghead

us Mt Sac fans can take it...but this board wont let us give it...eek

as soon as Mt Sac fans responds with a picture or a post ...Murph 

starts crying and yells over to Junglejim who now is ready to sound

the alarm, all the little people in the little board village goes crazy like

its the end of the world and The almighty Kev aka Papa Smurf, hears

the cry of the little board followers Murph and Junglejim " save us

from the big bad
Dawgzz " HOW PATHETIC...eek1
Didn't you guys used to have your own forum in this site??? HMM? PATHETIC HUH!
Didn't you tell everyone that RCC was going to win it all last year??? HMM? 
PATHETIC RIGHT.....tonguetonguetongue 

MT SAC had 4th string players in the 3rd qt....eek1

Last edited 02/07/2013 7:50 AM by Ru4reo

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 02/07/2013 9:39 AM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 


I have never cried about anything, anyone has ever posted....ever. Crying is for crybabies. Kevin can leave them on, take them off, or whatever. But as far as crying goes....maybe you oughta re-read your own post. It's like the ocean calling a puddle too wet.

Last edited 02/07/2013 9:40 AM by Murph11

Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/07/2013 2:24 PM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 



Ru4reo wrote:
craftsman2 wrote:
Ru4reo wrote:
Murph11 wrote: Really???? SAC fans rag on BC and Bakersfield for the past half a decade, and now you are concerned about some photo from Canada? Oh the horror. C'mon man, you gotta take it as well as give it, and I have never instigated anything about SAC, just responded. Yes the Mounties will be back and yes they will be National contenders. You don't need a crystal ball to figure that one out. Maybe you guys can use it as a recruiting tool for offended Canadian ballers.


i guess you didn't read the the whole post....eek1 

let me explain it so you can understand it...banghead

us Mt Sac fans can take it...but this board wont let us give it...eek

as soon as Mt Sac fans responds with a picture or a post ...Murph 

starts crying and yells over to Junglejim who now is ready to sound

the alarm, all the little people in the little board village goes crazy like

its the end of the world and The almighty Kev aka Papa Smurf, hears

the cry of the little board followers Murph and Junglejim " save us

from the big bad
Dawgzz " HOW PATHETIC...eek1
Didn't you guys used to have your own forum in this site??? HMM? PATHETIC HUH!
Didn't you tell everyone that RCC was going to win it all last year??? HMM? 
PATHETIC RIGHT.....tonguetonguetongue 

MT SAC had 4th string players in the 3rd qt....eek1
I didn't know Montana was a 4th stringer? get it right!!!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/07/2013 8:16 PM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 


craftsman2 . . . Perhaps you can convince Kevin to put the Mountie forum back up . . .

Last edited 02/07/2013 8:17 PM by diablos06

Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/07/2013 10:20 PM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 


It was a joke in the first place............. this site is better off without it and the morons that posted there !!!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 02/11/2013 8:57 AM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 



NCoast65 wrote: It was a joke in the first place............. this site is better off without it and the morons that posted there !!!
i love how you like to call Mt Sac fans Morons and Kev do nothing about it....!!!! 

This is exactly what im talking about...this whole board hates Mt Sac and we LOVE IT...!!! 

GO SAC DAWGZZZ....!!! bangheadbangheadbangheadbangheadbanghead
Reply | Quote

Posted: 03/18/2013 2:18 PM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 


Mt. SAC got a boune back kicker from Boise State that is the California high school career fg record holder.

He was also 1st team All-State punter.

Should help witn field position and in close games.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZiPsISSArc
Reply | Quote

Posted: 03/18/2013 3:56 PM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 



KickingCoach7 wrote: Mt. SAC got a boune back kicker from Boise State that is the California high school career fg record holder.

He was also 1st team All-State punter.

Should help witn field position and in close games.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZiPsISSArc
I guess this kid ran out of dodge when Tyler Rausa from RCC showed at Boise State. He's supposed to be the starter this year at Boise!!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 03/18/2013 4:06 PM

Re: Will Mt SAC Reign Supreme in 2013? 




---------------------------------------------
--- craftsman2 wrote:


KickingCoach7 wrote: Mt. SAC got a boune back kicker from Boise State that is the California high school career fg record holder.

He was also 1st team All-State punter.

Should help witn field position and in close games.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZiPsISSArc
I guess this kid ran out of dodge when Tyler Rausa from RCC showed at Boise State. He's supposed to be the starter this year at Boise!!

---------------------------------------------

Actually the spot opened up for Rausa after Jake asked for his release from Boise.
Mt. SAC will have a better kicker this season than Boise State.......and I think Rausa will be a good kicker.
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >