Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
Inbox

AIRBHG Strikes again

Posted: 5/28/2014 4:07 PM

AIRBHG Strikes again 


I thought he was gone; guess not

Too bad about Barkley Hill

http://thegazette.com/subject/...to-uni-20140528


***************************************************************************
Dec 31, 2013: RPI = 37; Strength of
Sched = 112; Rank: #22 in AP; #23 Coaches

We will go 14-4 in the B1G (25-6 overall)...or better =)  

Last edited 5/28/2014 4:08 PM by tbonehawkeye

Reply | Quote

Posted: 5/28/2014 4:48 PM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 


Not sure this is AIRBHG as much as we have a lot of quality bodies at RB position.  I wish Barkley the best and will miss the chance to see him run the ball in a Hawkeye uniform.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 5/28/2014 4:49 PM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 


tb....please refresh my memory as to what qualifies as an AIRBHG. Just because a RB transfers, does that qualify? With our past experience with AIRBHG, I'd rather keep it out of our vernacular unless the shoe fits!
Restore the Order, Go Hawks!

Last edited 5/28/2014 5:41 PM by floridahawk

Reply | Quote

Posted: 5/28/2014 5:04 PM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 



floridahawk wrote: tb....please refresh my memory as to what qualifies as an AIRBHG. Just because a RB transfers, does that qualify? With our past experience with AIRBHG, I'd rather keep it out our vernacular unless the shoe fits!

I'm pretty sure that it has been written that Coker and Wehger were AIRBHG casualties.  Transfers have been counting, but now that we have numbers, we can ignore this AIRBHG.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 5/28/2014 6:29 PM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 



ArvadaHawk wrote:
floridahawk wrote: tb....please refresh my memory as to what qualifies as an AIRBHG. Just because a RB transfers, does that qualify? With our past experience with AIRBHG, I'd rather keep it out our vernacular unless the shoe fits!

I'm pretty sure that it has been written that Coker and Wehger were AIRBHG casualties.  Transfers have been counting, but now that we have numbers, we can ignore this AIRBHG.
AIRBHG has struck Hill twice, first with an injury and now with this transfer.  for some reason AIRBHG really really hates Hill......


***************************************************************************
Dec 31, 2013: RPI = 37; Strength of
Sched = 112; Rank: #22 in AP; #23 Coaches

We will go 14-4 in the B1G (25-6 overall)...or better =)  
Reply | Quote

Posted: 5/28/2014 8:13 PM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 


If we must, sacrifice a 5th string RB to AIRBHG is better than what we have had to do to appease this rascal in the past.  Makes me feel better about Wadley and Smith.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 5/28/2014 8:50 PM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 


So...he could end up playing in Kinnick after all.

Hope he doesn't give away all of our offensive secrets to UNI.

Unfortunate to lose a kid...hope he does well for the panthers.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 5/28/2014 10:38 PM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 


Not AIRBHG.

A voluntary transfer based on position in the depth chart does not qualify.

False sacrifices will only anger AIRBHG, so please do not assert to claim Barkleys transfer as appropriate tribute. This will only lead to wrath.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 5/28/2014 10:47 PM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 


With Daniels and Smith coming in, Canzeri, and another year of Weisman, I don't really see where he would get his playing time outside of special teams. Always a bummer to have people transfer, but the move makes sense for him. Best of luck to him
Reply | Quote

Posted: 5/28/2014 10:57 PM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 


AIRBHG is no longer.

Hill is a wussy, a quitter and no longer a Hawkeye.

Hoping the best for Hill at UNI but he can't stand the competition at Iowa.

AIRBHG is history and Iowa has some great college running backs right now and more coming in.

Who cares and bye bye Barkley....
Reply | Quote

Posted: 5/29/2014 6:09 AM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 


best of luck to barkley. i can understand his wanting to play, no one wants to just sit on the bench. hopefully we does well at uni, except against iowa.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 5/29/2014 7:58 AM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 


What a bullshit post.  The kid's college career is on the clock, and he wants to play. 

A wussy?  He would run over you like a Mack truck. 
aaronzuriel wrote: AIRBHG is no longer.

Hill is a wussy, a quitter and no longer a Hawkeye.

Hoping the best for Hill at UNI but he can't stand the competition at Iowa.

AIRBHG is history and Iowa has some great college running backs right now and more coming in.

Who cares and bye bye Barkley....
Reply | Quote
  • hawkcock
  • Sophomore
  • 292 posts this site
Avatar

Posted: 5/29/2014 9:01 AM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 


aaronzuriel your post was DUMB.  eek1

Last edited 5/29/2014 9:04 AM by hawkcock

Reply | Quote

Posted: 5/29/2014 9:03 AM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 



sarasotahawk wrote: Not sure this is AIRBHG as much as we have a lot of quality bodies at RB position.  I wish Barkley the best and will miss the chance to see him run the ball in a Hawkeye uniform.
It struck him two years ago and never left him
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 5/29/2014 9:04 AM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 


C'mon dude...you are a better poster than that.disbelief
Rudock The New Stanzi!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 5/29/2014 10:46 AM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 


Sucks he's leaving, but can you blame the kid? The position is congested and he wants some PT and now! lol.

---------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter!
@Hawkeyes1982
Reply | Quote

Posted: 5/29/2014 8:31 PM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 



hawkcock wrote: aaronzuriel your post was DUMB.  eek1
This guy would have to take a class just to learn how to be retarded.  DUMB is a compliment.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 5/29/2014 8:56 PM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 



LutherHawk wrote: Not AIRBHG.

A voluntary transfer based on position in the depth chart does not qualify.

False sacrifices will only anger AIRBHG, so please do not assert to claim Barkleys transfer as appropriate tribute. This will only lead to wrath.

Let's see, Mark Weisman, Jordan Canzeri, Damon Bullock, A Daniels and, and, and we're
in front of Hill.    Good luck to him at UNI.    Perhaps he can get on the field there.

GO HAWKS  cool
Reply | Quote

Posted: 5/30/2014 2:17 AM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 


I see this as a positive. He's a quality player and he see no chance of cracking the top 3.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 5/30/2014 3:56 AM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 


Hope he does well at UNI.
On the bright side, the three guys leaving the program free up at least 2 more schollies to give out.
"If the other team doesn't score, the worst we can do is tie." - Hayden Fry
Reply | Quote

Posted: 5/31/2014 11:03 AM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 



aaronzuriel wrote: 

AIRBHG is history and Iowa has some great college running backs right now and more coming in.

Iowa has kids that work hard and want to compete at the highest level.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/1/2014 7:08 PM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 


Good Luck Barkley stay healthy
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/1/2014 8:57 PM

Re: AIRBHG Strikes again 


Not all those stretch plays to the left then right then play action 
BeatItGeek wrote:

So...he could end up playing in Kinnick after all.

Hope he doesn't give away all of our offensive secrets to UNI.

Unfortunate to lose a kid...hope he does well for the panthers.

Reply | Quote