Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >

A Mother's White Privilege

Posted: 8/19/2014 12:24 PM

A Mother's White Privilege 


Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 12:31 PM

Re: A Mother's White Privilege 


that author is an imbecile... being moved by such drivel demonstrates idiocy on the part of the reader... unless, of course, that person is looking to be a victim or champion a victim through righteousness gained by make believe issues...
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 12:43 PM

Re: A Mother's White Privilege 


Linking crap like that shows just how deceived you are.

Congrats.eek1
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 12:50 PM

Re: A Mother's White Privilege 


Here's your 'White Privilege' pointing out where the Black kid should kick the downed Park Ranger.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/19/two-arrested-charged-in-taped-beating-philadelphia-park-ranger/?intcmp=latestnews

 

Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 1:07 PM

Re: A Mother's White Privilege 



drewactual wrote: that author is an imbecile...
In what way?  Do you think no privilege exists?  Do you think no disadvantage exists?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 1:10 PM

Re: A Mother's White Privilege 


egads! More proof of the lunacy of the left. 

Poor poor kids, she's going to send them out in the world w/one hand strapped behind their backs.....

The wolves will be awaiiting.....
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 1:16 PM

Re: A Mother's White Privilege 


I'm sure there are cases where white businessmen would rather hire white employees, but overall I venture that most Americans, like myself, are pulling for black men and want to see them succeed in life. 

The problem is the poor black men have to overcome every adult black male telling them how evil the honkey is and how he hates the black man.  And the media pitches the same bull crap.

and then there are guys like you (which is so typical) that have bought this garbage hook line and  sinker just like the Marxists who want to divide and conquer have wanted.


Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 1:17 PM

Re: A Mother's White Privilege 



KnoxKid wrote:
In what way? Do you think no privilege exists? Do you think no disadvantage exists?
the author is an imbecile because she is making decisions and assertions based off of emotions and not facts or logic... She is trying to manipulate the reader with emotion, not fact or logic... she claims victory in the end of the article by making the final cry to emotion... she is a manipulator, and a clumsy one 

no, the privilege doesn't exist... it isn't a privilege... security is earned through action or inaction.. involving ones self in shenanigans and then screaming foul when they don't work out as the imbecile (other imbecile, as it is) intended, is not a lack of access to this mythological 'privilege', it is being subjected to the conditions their actions have warranted. big HUGE EPIC difference...

yes, disadvantage exists when the group devoid of character and who've turned their back on FAIR play infringe on the folks who've played by the rules THEIR ENTIRE LIVES, and claim righteous access to the fruit of their labors, there is disadvantage.

anything else?

Last edited 8/19/2014 1:27 PM by drewactual

Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 1:19 PM

Re: A Mother's White Privilege 


Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 1:20 PM

Re: A Mother's White Privilege 


Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 1:21 PM

Re: A Mother's White Privilege 


Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 1:24 PM

Re: A Mother's White Privilege 


There is some serious head burying going on in this thread.  

You have to wonder if it's from suppressed shame, swollen pride, or run-of-the-mill ignrorance?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 1:28 PM

Re: A Mother's White Privilege 


definitely all those things.... look in the mirror.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 1:30 PM

Re: A Mother's White Privilege 



drewactual wrote:
KnoxKid wrote:
In what way? Do you think no privilege exists? Do you think no disadvantage exists?
the author is an imbecile because she is making decisions and assertions based off of emotions and not facts or logic... She is trying to manipulate the reader with emotion, not fact or logic... she claims victory in the end of the article by making the final cry to emotion... she is a manipulator, and a clumsy one  
This ^^^
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 1:31 PM

Did you say head burying? 




Did you say head burying?


Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 1:31 PM

Re: A Mother's White Privilege 


'A Mother's White Guilt' is more like it.

She needs to teach her boys the golden rule and then be a good example by following it herself if she's that worried about how they're going to treat others.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 1:34 PM

Re: Did you say head burying? 



jbakes wrote:

Did you say head burying?


Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 1:35 PM

Re: Did you say head burying? 


Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 1:36 PM

Re: A Mother's White Privilege 


Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/19/2014 1:40 PM

Re: A Mother's White Privilege 



VOLSAREBACK wrote:
drewactual wrote:
KnoxKid wrote:
In what way? Do you think no privilege exists? Do you think no disadvantage exists?
the author is an imbecile because she is making decisions and assertions based off of emotions and not facts or logic... She is trying to manipulate the reader with emotion, not fact or logic... she claims victory in the end of the article by making the final cry to emotion... she is a manipulator, and a clumsy one  
This ^^^
Except that she provided multiple links to facts (instances) that illustrate her point.

Oh, and it's an emotional topic.  Just look how riled up you all are.
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >