Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >

Dixon Signs Two Year Deal

Avatar

Posted: 2/14/2013 7:14 PM

Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 


Liked the Tom Gamble pickup. Don't have any feelings about Dixon, one way or the other. Understandable, since Kelly is familiar with him already. But coupled with the Vick deal, it looks like another nail in Nick Foles coffin. I'm beginning to lose hope that I'll ever see the Eagles win a SB. Hope that I'm wrong about that. But it seems like we're destined to be forced to continue suffering through a succession of "athletic", "mobile" QB's, while the Bradys, Mannings, Roethlisbergers, and now Flaccos of the world continue to rack up the SB wins. noidea

QB Dennis Dixon agrees to two-year deal with Eagles
february 14, 2013, 3:15 pm

Dennis Dixon had 29 total touchdowns and four interceptions as a senior at Oregon under Chip Kelly. (AP)

The Eagles’ quarterback competition, which took a major twist Monday when the team retained Michael Vick under a restructured deal, took another dramatic turn.

The team on Thursday added depth and another potential starting candidate by signing Dennis Dixon, who spent 2012 on the Ravens’ practice squad, to a two-year deal laden with incentives.

Dixon, a dual-threat quarterback, will compete with Vick, Nick Foles (and possibly Trent Edwards) to be the first starting quarterback of the Chip Kelly era. At least one will be the odd man out and could become trade bait down the road.....
http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eag les/qb-dennis-dixon-agrees-two-year-deal-eagles

Last edited 2/15/2013 6:50 AM by Eagles1976

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/15/2013 10:51 AM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 


Dixon has wheels and a great arm...does he have the head?   Thru more INTs than TDs his final year of college...
----------------------------------------------------------Let's party like it's 2004 2005  2000
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/15/2013 3:56 PM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 



TheOrigionalEaglesRule wrote: Dixon has wheels and a great arm...does he have the head?   Thru more INTs than TDs his final year of college...
Exactly. Another Vick clone. Kelly said that he'd adjust his system to fit his players. I'm not seeing it. Looks like it's going to be a replay of the last 2 years, only with a less experienced coach. Steelers are a real football team. This circus act of Jeffy's is getting old real fast for me right now. I've been an Eagles fan for over 30 years now, and this is by far the toughest team to like that they've ever put on the field for me. Win or lose I've always looked forward to the next season. At this point, I really don't care if this bunch loses. I expect it. Chip Kelly? Simply the next victim, unwittingly waiting to be added to the coach killer's list.

Last edited 2/15/2013 4:02 PM by Eagles1976

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/15/2013 4:24 PM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 


What? Dixon threw for 20TDs and 4 picks his senior season (07) at Oregon with a QB rating of 161.2. 

I really do like this pick up. He has a considerable skill set. Baltimore historically does not carry more than 2 QBs on their final roster, and I think they were wise to stash him on the practice squad. I happen to think in the right system (like Chip's) and with some time he can be a full time starter. I'm not saying that he will, but the potential and skill set is there. I like his ceiling better than Tyrod Taylor's. The one thing that stood out to me about the 2 games he started (I watched them both) was his poise and his command. He ran that offense well, and really chose his spots on when to run. He also demonstrated good accuracy and velocity on intermediate throws and has enough of an arm to stretch as well. 

I'll be very interested to see how he performs in camp. 

As for Foles, I do believe he has the ability to operate this offense. His mobility is actually underrated. For a guy his size, he moves fairly well - just enough to be able to perform in the spread or pistol. And I believe they are sincere when they say they like what he brings and that they can tailor the offense to him. But, tailoring the offense to him means cutting a percentage of plays that he just isn't able to athletically execute. Whereas Vick or Dixon are both capable of executing the entire playbook, athletically speaking, with Foles you can probably keep maybe 60% of it - but that 60% he will execute well. 

I think for Chip, it's a matter of bringing in various options and deciding what's what. Is Foles executing 60% of your offense at a very high level better than Vick or Dixon operating 100% of it at sub level? Or do they both execute 100% better than Foles can execute his 60%? We'll find out.
Take my advice. I don't use it anyway.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/15/2013 4:28 PM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 


Well If you like Vick, you should like this guy. They're both bums.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/15/2013 4:37 PM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 


No rhyme or reason for Dixon being a "bum". You haven't seen enough of him to categorically dismiss him in that fashion, and that's a fact. 


ohlord
Take my advice. I don't use it anyway.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/15/2013 4:52 PM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 


Yeah. He's really set the league on fire in the 5 years that he's been in it. And all that experience that he got on the Ravens practice squad should really pay off big time for us. eek1

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/15/2013 5:26 PM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 


Eagles, just because he hasn't started from day 1 or he doesn't have a lot of hype associated with him, or even the fact that he was on the Ravens' practice squad doesn't mean he can be dismissed as a "bum". As evolved as the player scouting process is in pro sports, there are still many serious flaws; it's overwhelming subjected to "group think". I can tell you that first hand. While they get it right more often than not, there are many examples of players who have been written off that just need an opportunity in the right situation (Kurt Warner, Arian Foster, Rod Smith, Marques Colston, Jeff Saturday and Wes Welker come to mind as superior talents that fell through the cracks) to solid contributors to ballclubs (the Ayanbadejo brothers - Brendon and Obafemi, both of the Ravens). All but Marques (7th round) were undrafted free agents. There are also many other examples that don't come to mind at the moment. 

Am I saying Dixon will follow suit? No, but again, he has the talent and the ability. You should not, and cannot, categorically dismiss a player simply because he does not follow a path with all of the familiar "earmarks" of success.

I'm going to watch with interest to see what this guy can do.
Take my advice. I don't use it anyway.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/15/2013 6:10 PM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 


Right. I can't believe that the Steelers let him get away. They're obviously not as smart as we are in these matters. Clearly a substandard operation. How did they ever get lucky enough to win 6 SB's? I'm surprised that the Ravens didn't franchise the guy. What a bunch of dummies! Let us steal him right out from under their noses. No way they'll ever win another SB being that stupid. I just can't figure out how we haven't won any yet with all our clearly superior "athletic" "mobile" QB's. Quite a puzzler? Must be just bad luck. After all, we're the "Gold Standard", I know because Jeffy says it's so. Our "Dream Teams" should've crushed 'em all! I know because I watched the post game interviews and all the players assured me how much better they really were than the team that just got lucky and beat 'em.  Damn this bad luck!

Last edited 2/15/2013 6:24 PM by Eagles1976

Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/15/2013 7:28 PM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 



Eagles1976 wrote: Right. I can't believe that the Steelers let him get away. They're obviously not as smart as we are in these matters. Clearly a substandard operation. How did they ever get lucky enough to win 6 SB's? I'm surprised that the Ravens didn't franchise the guy. What a bunch of dummies! Let us steal him right out from under their noses. No way they'll ever win another SB being that stupid. I just can't figure out how we haven't won any yet with all our clearly superior "athletic" "mobile" QB's. Quite a puzzler? Must be just bad luck. After all, we're the "Gold Standard", I know because Jeffy says it's so. Our "Dream Teams" should've crushed 'em all! I know because I watched the post game interviews and all the players assured me how much better they really were than the team that just got lucky and beat 'em.  Damn this bad luck!

Go hang on the F*cking steelers board then, you constantly post negative bullsh*t like you should be a scout or you have some knowledge of what the future holds because of how Vick has digressed.  It's never the fact that the coach abandoned the run or the OL was hurt or the defense played poorly all of our losses are solely Vicks fault in your opinion. Your beating a dead horse at this point we know how you feel about the situation you've made it clear and you have no optimism towards this year and have mentioned a few times how your going to root for the steelers......go f*cking do it.  Nobody will miss your condescending comments or your self-righteousness.  "I just can't figure out how we haven't won any yet with all our clearly superior "athletic" "mobile" QB's"  because New England cheated thats why.  I don't think Dixons cut out for the league am I gonna write him off? No.  Am I gonna point out all of his flaws? No.  I will support him I will give him a shot I will be a true fan and still root for my team my birds not be a shmuck.  I won't just assume its gonna be a bad year because of the past 2 seasons unlike you, go be negative somewhere else. 
"How many times must you prove your an angel, how many more demons do you have to strangle, how much longer must you remain in this dream before i finally figure out if your insane or a genius. Love Life"
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/15/2013 8:13 PM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 



1shaneshort wrote:
Go hang on the F*cking steelers board then, you constantly post negative bullsh*t like you should be a scout or you have some knowledge of what the future holds because of how Vick has digressed.
Since you haven't been posting on this board long, you obviously have no idea what my posts looked like in the past. You just prefer to talk out your ass.And if I did decide to hang out on the Steelers board wouldn't mean that I couldn't come back here and do exactly the same thing.
 It's never the fact that the coach abandoned the run or the OL was hurt or the defense played poorly all of our losses are solely Vicks fault in your opinion. Your beating a dead horse at this point we know how you feel about the situation you've made it clear and you have no optimism towards this year and have mentioned a few times how your going to root for the steelers......go f*cking do it.
Wrong again 1brainshort. I was a Steelers fan for 20 years before I started rooting for the Eagles. And yes I will follow the Steelers a lot closer this year rather than  continue to watch another failure at the hands of coach killer Vick. They've always remained my second favorite team to the Eagles for the last 30+ years. 

Nobody will miss your condescending comments or your self-righteousness. 
Assuming that you're correct. Which in your case is a dubious assumption at best. Is that supposed to make some kind of a difference to me?

"I just can't figure out how we haven't won any yet with all our clearly superior "athletic" "mobile" QB's"  because New England cheated thats why.
The trophy is sitting in their case isn't it? They had more points at the end of the game didn't they? You're just full of excuses aren't you?

I don't think Dixons cut out for the league am I gonna write him off? No.  Am I gonna point out all of his flaws? No.  I will support him I will give him a shot I will be a true fan and still root for my team my birds not be a shmuck.
To late. Mother Nature has already made you that.

I won't just assume its gonna be a bad year because of the past 2 seasons unlike you, go be negative somewhere else. 
If I do. It definitely won't be because of any request from you. You'll just have to learn to live with me. Nobody forced you to start or continue to post on this board. If you don't like it, you go post somewhere else.

Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/15/2013 9:20 PM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 


Eagles1976 wrote:
1shaneshort wrote:
Go hang on the F*cking steelers board then, you constantly post negative bullsh*t like you should be a scout or you have some knowledge of what the future holds because of how Vick has digressed.
Since you haven't been posting on this board long, you obviously have no idea what my posts looked like in the past. You just prefer to talk out your ass.And if I did decide to hang out on the Steelers board wouldn't mean that I couldn't come back here and do exactly the same thing.
For the past month or so it's been the same content in your posts, your like a broken record.  The regular posters on this board know your point of view in regards to Vick. I could get a generalization of what your posts have been since the miracle at the meadowlands you've made it quite clear that we've been "hopeless" since then in your opinion. You could go do that but your just a troll not a fan of the team. Get over it Vick's signed to the team for the year you constantly turn a mindful conversation from a difference of opinion into personal attacks.

It's never the fact that the coach abandoned the run or the OL was hurt or the defense played poorly all of our losses are solely Vicks fault in your opinion. Your beating a dead horse at this point we know how you feel about the situation you've made it clear and you have no optimism towards this year and have mentioned a few times how your going to root for the steelers......go f*cking do it.
Wrong again 1brainshort. I was a Steelers fan for 20 years before I started rooting for the Eagles. And yes I will follow the Steelers a lot closer this year rather than continue to watch another failure at the hands of coach killer Vick. They've always remained my second favorite team to the Eagles for the last 30+ years.
"1brainshort" pretty witty but far from the truth and if you bellieve it your just insane. You again constantly go in the same direction with the conversation again, get over it Vicks signed he may not even start. For all any of us know Foles could start he's still on the roster and still has a shot, teams usually keep 3 QBs maybe Edwards will get the ax. It's always the same one way bullsh*t with you. Vicks one man and theres no telling whats to come you offer no other perspective other then he's here and the Eagles are done for the year if he plays, so why waste your time here?  Even though it's all an assumption at this point


Nobody will miss your condescending comments or your self-righteousness.
Assuming that you're correct. Which in your case is a dubious assumption at best. Is that supposed to make some kind of a difference to me?
No but try being positive, whats there to lose? I mean if the Eagles are truly your favorite team you should support them. We all have things we'd rather be different somewhere along the line but nobody constantly repeats it or goes throughout every thread for the most part posting the same negative point of view. We're mainly all here for discussion and updates and getting info and trying to see it from another perspective your just relentless and it's constant. Theres no telling what the season holds regardless of the past 2 seasons with or without Vick starting

"I just can't figure out how we haven't won any yet with all our clearly superior "athletic" "mobile" QB's" because New England cheated thats why.
The trophy is sitting in their case isn't it? They had more points at the end of the game didn't they? You're just full of excuses aren't you?
Cheaters never win and winners never cheat. Who knows maybe down the line that SB win will be marked with an asterisk but until then you can't change the truth; although they may have the trophy it wasnt earned, they cheated.

I don't think Dixons cut out for the league am I gonna write him off? No. Am I gonna point out all of his flaws? No. I will support him I will give him a shot I will be a true fan and still root for my team my birds not be a shmuck.
To late. Mother Nature has already made you that.
Cool. Your a lame excuse for a man that's just a tail between your legs buddy. Your response is something you'd expect from a 5 year old it really shows your maturity level and your need to turn everything from a conversation to a Vick disagreement to a personal attack.

I won't just assume its gonna be a bad year because of the past 2 seasons unlike you, go be negative somewhere else.
If I do. It definitely won't be because of any request from you. You'll just have to learn to live with me. Nobody forced you to start or continue to post on this board. If you don't like it, you go post somewhere else I'm not really requesting that.  Honestly when your not constantly posting negative redundant feelings about Vick you offer something to the board you jus outweigh the good with the bad in a major way.  I've yet to mention wanting to root for another team you have.  Your being a half assed motherf*cker with your one foot in one foot out bullsh*t and you can do both for all I care just try bringing something useful to the table instead of you negative Vick BS and need to start personel attacks.
"How many times must you prove your an angel, how many more demons do you have to strangle, how much longer must you remain in this dream before i finally figure out if your insane or a genius. Love Life"
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/15/2013 10:13 PM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 



1shaneshort wrote: Eagles1976 wrote:
1shaneshort wrote:
Go hang on the F*cking steelers board then, you constantly post negative bullsh*t like you should be a scout or you have some knowledge of what the future holds because of how Vick has digressed.
Since you haven't been posting on this board long, you obviously have no idea what my posts looked like in the past. You just prefer to talk out your ass.And if I did decide to hang out on the Steelers board wouldn't mean that I couldn't come back here and do exactly the same thing.
For the past month or so it's been the same content in your posts, your like a broken record.  The regular posters on this board know your point of view in regards to Vick. I could get a generalization of what your posts have been since the miracle at the meadowlands you've made it quite clear that we've been "hopeless" since then in your opinion. You could go do that but your just a troll not a fan of the team. Get over it Vick's signed to the team for the year you constantly turn a mindful conversation from a difference of opinion into personal attacks.
The solution for you is simple. Stop reading my posts, or get off the board. Did someone force you to send this post to me?


It's never the fact that the coach abandoned the run or the OL was hurt or the defense played poorly all of our losses are solely Vicks fault in your opinion. Your beating a dead horse at this point we know how you feel about the situation you've made it clear and you have no optimism towards this year and have mentioned a few times how your going to root for the steelers......go f*cking do it.
Wrong again 1brainshort. I was a Steelers fan for 20 years before I started rooting for the Eagles. And yes I will follow the Steelers a lot closer this year rather than continue to watch another failure at the hands of coach killer Vick. They've always remained my second favorite team to the Eagles for the last 30+ years.
"1brainshort" pretty witty but far from the truth and if you bellieve it your just insane. You again constantly go in the same direction with the conversation again, get over it Vicks signed he may not even start. For all any of us know Foles could start he's still on the roster and still has a shot, teams usually keep 3 QBs maybe Edwards will get the ax. It's always the same one way bullsh*t with you. Vicks one man and theres no telling whats to come you offer no other perspective other then he's here and the Eagles are done for the year if he plays, so why waste your time here?  Even though it's all an assumption at this point
What reason would I have to assume anything different? Don't you think it's kinda stupid on your part to keep posting me when you're going to have to listen to my negative comments?

Nobody will miss your condescending comments or your self-righteousness.
Assuming that you're correct. Which in your case is a dubious assumption at best. Is that supposed to make some kind of a difference to me?
No but try being positive, whats there to lose?
I don't see anything positive in this whole mess.
I mean if the Eagles are truly your favorite team you should support them.
I do support the team. Always have. Right now I support making them a better team. Mike Vick ain't gonna do it. Tired of their failure for the last 2 years.
We all have things we'd rather be different somewhere along the line but nobody constantly repeats it or goes throughout every thread for the most part posting the same negative point of view. We're mainly all here for discussion and updates and getting info and trying to see it from another perspective your just relentless and it's constant.
Theres no telling what the season holds regardless of the past 2 seasons with or without Vick starting
Great. I gave you info. I vaguely recall starting this thread. And you seem to be whining about having to hear my perspective on the situation. Can't you make up your mind?

"I just can't figure out how we haven't won any yet with all our clearly superior "athletic" "mobile" QB's" because New England cheated thats why.
The trophy is sitting in their case isn't it? They had more points at the end of the game didn't they? You're just full of excuses aren't you?
Cheaters never win and winners never cheat. Who knows maybe down the line that SB win will be marked with an asterisk but until then you can't change the truth; although they may have the trophy it wasnt earned, they cheated.
Actually, you assume that they cheated. BTW, so do I.

I don't think Dixons cut out for the league am I gonna write him off? No. Am I gonna point out all of his flaws? No. I will support him I will give him a shot I will be a true fan and still root for my team my birds not be a shmuck.
To late. Mother Nature has already made you that.
Cool. Your a lame excuse for a man that's just a tail between your legs buddy. Your response is something you'd expect from a 5 year old it really shows your maturity level and your need to turn everything from a conversation to a Vick disagreement to a personal attack.
Sorry 1brainshort, But I wasn't the one who called you a "shmuck". You seem to like to attempt to dish things out, but getting it back in return doesn't seem to be nearly as enjoyable for you.


I won't just assume its gonna be a bad year because of the past 2 seasons unlike you, go be negative somewhere else.
If I do. It definitely won't be because of any request from you. You'll just have to learn to live with me. Nobody forced you to start or continue to post on this board. If you don't like it, you go post somewhere else I'm not really requesting that.  Honestly when your not constantly posting negative redundant feelings about Vick you offer something to the board you jus outweigh the good with the bad in a major way.  I've yet to mention wanting to root for another team you have.
I've rooted for that team long before I ever became fond enough of the Eagles to start pulling for 'em.
Your being a half assed motherf*cker with your one foot in one foot out bullsh*t and you can do both for all I care just try bringing something useful to the table instead of you negative Vick BS and need to start personel attacks.
So, you don't consider my being a"
half assed motherf*cker with your one foot in one foot out bullsh*t" to be a personal attack? You really are dumber than a box of rocks. 

Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/15/2013 10:48 PM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 



Eagles1976 wrote:
1shaneshort wrote: Eagles1976 wrote:
1shaneshort wrote:
Go hang on the F*cking steelers board then, you constantly post negative bullsh*t like you should be a scout or you have some knowledge of what the future holds because of how Vick has digressed.
Since you haven't been posting on this board long, you obviously have no idea what my posts looked like in the past. You just prefer to talk out your ass.And if I did decide to hang out on the Steelers board wouldn't mean that I couldn't come back here and do exactly the same thing.
For the past month or so it's been the same content in your posts, your like a broken record.  The regular posters on this board know your point of view in regards to Vick. I could get a generalization of what your posts have been since the miracle at the meadowlands you've made it quite clear that we've been "hopeless" since then in your opinion. You could go do that but your just a troll not a fan of the team. Get over it Vick's signed to the team for the year you constantly turn a mindful conversation from a difference of opinion into personal attacks.
The solution for you is simple. Stop reading my posts, or get off the board. Did someone force you to send this post to me?

Nope took it upon myself to tell you your a douche

It's never the fact that the coach abandoned the run or the OL was hurt or the defense played poorly all of our losses are solely Vicks fault in your opinion. Your beating a dead horse at this point we know how you feel about the situation you've made it clear and you have no optimism towards this year and have mentioned a few times how your going to root for the steelers......go f*cking do it.
Wrong again 1brainshort. I was a Steelers fan for 20 years before I started rooting for the Eagles. And yes I will follow the Steelers a lot closer this year rather than continue to watch another failure at the hands of coach killer Vick. They've always remained my second favorite team to the Eagles for the last 30+ years.
"1brainshort" pretty witty but far from the truth and if you bellieve it your just insane. You again constantly go in the same direction with the conversation again, get over it Vicks signed he may not even start. For all any of us know Foles could start he's still on the roster and still has a shot, teams usually keep 3 QBs maybe Edwards will get the ax. It's always the same one way bullsh*t with you. Vicks one man and theres no telling whats to come you offer no other perspective other then he's here and the Eagles are done for the year if he plays, so why waste your time here?  Even though it's all an assumption at this point
What reason would I have to assume anything different? Don't you think it's kinda stupid on your part to keep posting me when you're going to have to listen to my negative comments?
No your a douche

Nobody will miss your condescending comments or your self-righteousness.
Assuming that you're correct. Which in your case is a dubious assumption at best. Is that supposed to make some kind of a difference to me?
No but try being positive, whats there to lose?
I don't see anything positive in this whole mess.
Beacuse your a loser should root for the steelers its been because of you all these years

I mean if the Eagles are truly your favorite team you should support them.
I do support the team. Always have. Right now I support making them a better team. Mike Vick ain't gonna do it. Tired of their failure for the last 2 years.
Your a fraud

We all have things we'd rather be different somewhere along the line but nobody constantly repeats it or goes throughout every thread for the most part posting the same negative point of view. We're mainly all here for discussion and updates and getting info and trying to see it from another perspective your just relentless and it's constant.
Theres no telling what the season holds regardless of the past 2 seasons with or without Vick starting
Great. I gave you info. I vaguely recall starting this thread. And you seem to be whining about having to hear my perspective on the situation. Can't you make up your mind?
Actually you didn't give me **** you jus posted it on this website.  your lame.  You turned a thread on dixon into a vick bashing. My minds made your a douchebag loser whos lonely that needs to fulfill his petty ego by telling himself he outsmarted someone he doesnt even know because in his own mind he'll never be wrong and uses misleading stats to try and justify his worthless opinion
"I just can't figure out how we haven't won any yet with all our clearly superior "athletic" "mobile" QB's" because New England cheated thats why.
The trophy is sitting in their case isn't it? They had more points at the end of the game didn't they? You're just full of excuses aren't you?
Cheaters never win and winners never cheat. Who knows maybe down the line that SB win will be marked with an asterisk but until then you can't change the truth; although they may have the trophy it wasnt earned, they cheated.
Actually, you assume that they cheated. BTW, so do I.

I don't think Dixons cut out for the league am I gonna write him off? No. Am I gonna point out all of his flaws? No. I will support him I will give him a shot I will be a true fan and still root for my team my birds not be a shmuck.
To late. Mother Nature has already made you that.
Cool. Your a lame excuse for a man that's just a tail between your legs buddy. Your response is something you'd expect from a 5 year old it really shows your maturity level and your need to turn everything from a conversation to a Vick disagreement to a personal attack.
Sorry 1brainshort, But I wasn't the one who called you a "shmuck". You seem to like to attempt to dish things out, but getting it back in return doesn't seem to be nearly as enjoyable for you.

You called me brainshort and refer to me as insane I dont mind it either way you just took it to that point and I followed suit and noticed your repetitious behaviors.

I won't just assume its gonna be a bad year because of the past 2 seasons unlike you, go be negative somewhere else.
If I do. It definitely won't be because of any request from you. You'll just have to learn to live with me. Nobody forced you to start or continue to post on this board. If you don't like it, you go post somewhere else I'm not really requesting that.  Honestly when your not constantly posting negative redundant feelings about Vick you offer something to the board you jus outweigh the good with the bad in a major way.  I've yet to mention wanting to root for another team you have.
I've rooted for that team long before I ever became fond enough of the Eagles to start pulling for 'em.
your a fraud

Your being a half assed motherf*cker with your one foot in one foot out bullsh*t and you can do both for all I care just try bringing something useful to the table instead of you negative Vick BS and need to start personel attacks.
So, you don't consider my being a"
half assed motherf*cker with your one foot in one foot out bullsh*t" to be a personal attack? You really are dumber than a box of rocks.  We're way beyond that at this point so no. i'm actually fairly intelligent regardless of your misguided useless opinion
"How many times must you prove your an angel, how many more demons do you have to strangle, how much longer must you remain in this dream before i finally figure out if your insane or a genius. Love Life"
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/15/2013 11:00 PM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 



1shaneshort wrote:
Eagles1976 wrote:
1shaneshort wrote: Eagles1976 wrote:
1shaneshort wrote:
Go hang on the F*cking steelers board then, you constantly post negative bullsh*t like you should be a scout or you have some knowledge of what the future holds because of how Vick has digressed.
Since you haven't been posting on this board long, you obviously have no idea what my posts looked like in the past. You just prefer to talk out your ass.And if I did decide to hang out on the Steelers board wouldn't mean that I couldn't come back here and do exactly the same thing.
For the past month or so it's been the same content in your posts, your like a broken record.  The regular posters on this board know your point of view in regards to Vick. I could get a generalization of what your posts have been since the miracle at the meadowlands you've made it quite clear that we've been "hopeless" since then in your opinion. You could go do that but your just a troll not a fan of the team. Get over it Vick's signed to the team for the year you constantly turn a mindful conversation from a difference of opinion into personal attacks.
The solution for you is simple. Stop reading my posts, or get off the board. Did someone force you to send this post to me?

Nope took it upon myself to tell you your a douche
Then you've got nobody to blame other than yourself. I thought you didn't like personal attacks? Or is it that you just don't like personal attacks on you?


It's never the fact that the coach abandoned the run or the OL was hurt or the defense played poorly all of our losses are solely Vicks fault in your opinion. Your beating a dead horse at this point we know how you feel about the situation you've made it clear and you have no optimism towards this year and have mentioned a few times how your going to root for the steelers......go f*cking do it.
Wrong again 1brainshort. I was a Steelers fan for 20 years before I started rooting for the Eagles. And yes I will follow the Steelers a lot closer this year rather than continue to watch another failure at the hands of coach killer Vick. They've always remained my second favorite team to the Eagles for the last 30+ years.
"1brainshort" pretty witty but far from the truth and if you bellieve it your just insane. You again constantly go in the same direction with the conversation again, get over it Vicks signed he may not even start. For all any of us know Foles could start he's still on the roster and still has a shot, teams usually keep 3 QBs maybe Edwards will get the ax. It's always the same one way bullsh*t with you. Vicks one man and theres no telling whats to come you offer no other perspective other then he's here and the Eagles are done for the year if he plays, so why waste your time here?  Even though it's all an assumption at this point
What reason would I have to assume anything different? Don't you think it's kinda stupid on your part to keep posting me when you're going to have to listen to my negative comments?
No your a douche
And you're still sending me posts. That's kinda stupid.

Nobody will miss your condescending comments or your self-righteousness.
Assuming that you're correct. Which in your case is a dubious assumption at best. Is that supposed to make some kind of a difference to me?
No but try being positive, whats there to lose?
I don't see anything positive in this whole mess.
Beacuse your a loser should root for the steelers its been because of you all these years
Why? They're not losers. That doesn't make any sense. They've won 6 SB's. More than anybody else. You're coming unhinged.

I mean if the Eagles are truly your favorite team you should support them.
I do support the team. Always have. Right now I support making them a better team. Mike Vick ain't gonna do it. Tired of their failure for the last 2 years.
Your a fraud
And yet you're still posting to me.

We all have things we'd rather be different somewhere along the line but nobody constantly repeats it or goes throughout every thread for the most part posting the same negative point of view. We're mainly all here for discussion and updates and getting info and trying to see it from another perspective your just relentless and it's constant.
Theres no telling what the season holds regardless of the past 2 seasons with or without Vick starting
Great. I gave you info. I vaguely recall starting this thread. And you seem to be whining about having to hear my perspective on the situation. Can't you make up your mind?
Actually you didn't give me **** you jus posted it on this website.  your lame.  You turned a thread on dixon into a vick bashing. My minds made your a douchebag loser whos lonely that needs to fulfill his petty ego by telling himself he outsmarted someone he doesnt even know because in his own mind he'll never be wrong and uses misleading stats to try and justify his worthless opinion
"I just can't figure out how we haven't won any yet with all our clearly superior "athletic" "mobile" QB's" because New England cheated thats why.
The trophy is sitting in their case isn't it? They had more points at the end of the game didn't they? You're just full of excuses aren't you?
Cheaters never win and winners never cheat. Who knows maybe down the line that SB win will be marked with an asterisk but until then you can't change the truth; although they may have the trophy it wasnt earned, they cheated.
Actually, you assume that they cheated. BTW, so do I.

I don't think Dixons cut out for the league am I gonna write him off? No. Am I gonna point out all of his flaws? No. I will support him I will give him a shot I will be a true fan and still root for my team my birds not be a shmuck.
To late. Mother Nature has already made you that.
Cool. Your a lame excuse for a man that's just a tail between your legs buddy. Your response is something you'd expect from a 5 year old it really shows your maturity level and your need to turn everything from a conversation to a Vick disagreement to a personal attack.
Sorry 1brainshort, But I wasn't the one who called you a "shmuck". You seem to like to attempt to dish things out, but getting it back in return doesn't seem to be nearly as enjoyable for you.

You called me brainshort and refer to me as insane I dont mind it either way you just took it to that point and I followed suit and noticed your repetitious behaviors.
Works for me.

I won't just assume its gonna be a bad year because of the past 2 seasons unlike you, go be negative somewhere else.
If I do. It definitely won't be because of any request from you. You'll just have to learn to live with me. Nobody forced you to start or continue to post on this board. If you don't like it, you go post somewhere else I'm not really requesting that.  Honestly when your not constantly posting negative redundant feelings about Vick you offer something to the board you jus outweigh the good with the bad in a major way.  I've yet to mention wanting to root for another team you have.
I've rooted for that team long before I ever became fond enough of the Eagles to start pulling for 'em.
your a fraud
And you're still sending me posts. How stupid.

Your being a half assed motherf*cker with your one foot in one foot out bullsh*t and you can do both for all I care just try bringing something useful to the table instead of you negative Vick BS and need to start personel attacks.
So, you don't consider my being a"
half assed motherf*cker with your one foot in one foot out bullsh*t" to be a personal attack? You really are dumber than a box of rocks.  We're way beyond that at this point so no. i'm actually fairly intelligent regardless of your misguided useless opinion
Funny. It doesn't come across that way.

Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/15/2013 11:18 PM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 



Eagles1976 wrote:
1shaneshort wrote:
Eagles1976 wrote:
1shaneshort wrote: Eagles1976 wrote:
1shaneshort wrote:
Go hang on the F*cking steelers board then, you constantly post negative bullsh*t like you should be a scout or you have some knowledge of what the future holds because of how Vick has digressed.
Since you haven't been posting on this board long, you obviously have no idea what my posts looked like in the past. You just prefer to talk out your ass.And if I did decide to hang out on the Steelers board wouldn't mean that I couldn't come back here and do exactly the same thing.
For the past month or so it's been the same content in your posts, your like a broken record.  The regular posters on this board know your point of view in regards to Vick. I could get a generalization of what your posts have been since the miracle at the meadowlands you've made it quite clear that we've been "hopeless" since then in your opinion. You could go do that but your just a troll not a fan of the team. Get over it Vick's signed to the team for the year you constantly turn a mindful conversation from a difference of opinion into personal attacks.
The solution for you is simple. Stop reading my posts, or get off the board. Did someone force you to send this post to me?

Nope took it upon myself to tell you your a douche
Then you've got nobody to blame other than yourself. I thought you didn't like personal attacks? Or is it that you just don't like personal attacks on you?

Nothing to be blamed for I don't but weve been beyond that from day 1

It's never the fact that the coach abandoned the run or the OL was hurt or the defense played poorly all of our losses are solely Vicks fault in your opinion. Your beating a dead horse at this point we know how you feel about the situation you've made it clear and you have no optimism towards this year and have mentioned a few times how your going to root for the steelers......go f*cking do it.
Wrong again 1brainshort. I was a Steelers fan for 20 years before I started rooting for the Eagles. And yes I will follow the Steelers a lot closer this year rather than continue to watch another failure at the hands of coach killer Vick. They've always remained my second favorite team to the Eagles for the last 30+ years.
"1brainshort" pretty witty but far from the truth and if you bellieve it your just insane. You again constantly go in the same direction with the conversation again, get over it Vicks signed he may not even start. For all any of us know Foles could start he's still on the roster and still has a shot, teams usually keep 3 QBs maybe Edwards will get the ax. It's always the same one way bullsh*t with you. Vicks one man and theres no telling whats to come you offer no other perspective other then he's here and the Eagles are done for the year if he plays, so why waste your time here?  Even though it's all an assumption at this point
What reason would I have to assume anything different? Don't you think it's kinda stupid on your part to keep posting me when you're going to have to listen to my negative comments?
No your a douche
And you're still sending me posts. That's kinda stupid.
No this one's actually worth beating the dead horse over.

Nobody will miss your condescending comments or your self-righteousness.
Assuming that you're correct. Which in your case is a dubious assumption at best. Is that supposed to make some kind of a difference to me?
No but try being positive, whats there to lose?
I don't see anything positive in this whole mess.
Beacuse your a loser should root for the steelers its been because of you all these years
Why? They're not losers. That doesn't make any sense. They've won 6 SB's. More than anybody else. You're coming unhinged.
Well go back to rooting for them because since you've been on this ship its slowly been sinking which I blame solely on you at this point

I mean if the Eagles are truly your favorite team you should support them.
I do support the team. Always have. Right now I support making them a better team. Mike Vick ain't gonna do it. Tired of their failure for the last 2 years.
Your a fraud
And yet you're still posting to me.
your still posting here. "Not in our house"

We all have things we'd rather be different somewhere along the line but nobody constantly repeats it or goes throughout every thread for the most part posting the same negative point of view. We're mainly all here for discussion and updates and getting info and trying to see it from another perspective your just relentless and it's constant.
Theres no telling what the season holds regardless of the past 2 seasons with or without Vick starting
Great. I gave you info. I vaguely recall starting this thread. And you seem to be whining about having to hear my perspective on the situation. Can't you make up your mind?
Actually you didn't give me **** you jus posted it on this website.  your lame.  You turned a thread on dixon into a vick bashing. My minds made your a douchebag loser whos lonely that needs to fulfill his petty ego by telling himself he outsmarted someone he doesnt even know because in his own mind he'll never be wrong and uses misleading stats to try and justify his worthless opinion
"I just can't figure out how we haven't won any yet with all our clearly superior "athletic" "mobile" QB's" because New England cheated thats why.
The trophy is sitting in their case isn't it? They had more points at the end of the game didn't they? You're just full of excuses aren't you?
Cheaters never win and winners never cheat. Who knows maybe down the line that SB win will be marked with an asterisk but until then you can't change the truth; although they may have the trophy it wasnt earned, they cheated.
Actually, you assume that they cheated. BTW, so do I.

I don't think Dixons cut out for the league am I gonna write him off? No. Am I gonna point out all of his flaws? No. I will support him I will give him a shot I will be a true fan and still root for my team my birds not be a shmuck.
To late. Mother Nature has already made you that.
Cool. Your a lame excuse for a man that's just a tail between your legs buddy. Your response is something you'd expect from a 5 year old it really shows your maturity level and your need to turn everything from a conversation to a Vick disagreement to a personal attack.
Sorry 1brainshort, But I wasn't the one who called you a "shmuck". You seem to like to attempt to dish things out, but getting it back in return doesn't seem to be nearly as enjoyable for you.

You called me brainshort and refer to me as insane I dont mind it either way you just took it to that point and I followed suit and noticed your repetitious behaviors.
Works for me.
Hence why i wont refrain from doing the same.  In all honesty I tried to let bygones be bygones until you took it upon yourself to try and feed your petty ego bantering with someone else

I won't just assume its gonna be a bad year because of the past 2 seasons unlike you, go be negative somewhere else.
If I do. It definitely won't be because of any request from you. You'll just have to learn to live with me. Nobody forced you to start or continue to post on this board. If you don't like it, you go post somewhere else I'm not really requesting that.  Honestly when your not constantly posting negative redundant feelings about Vick you offer something to the board you jus outweigh the good with the bad in a major way.  I've yet to mention wanting to root for another team you have.
I've rooted for that team long before I ever became fond enough of the Eagles to start pulling for 'em.
your a fraud
And you're still sending me posts. How stupid.
your still here being a fraud not really stupid just a personal choice.  Representing more or less

Your being a half assed motherf*cker with your one foot in one foot out bullsh*t and you can do both for all I care just try bringing something useful to the table instead of you negative Vick BS and need to start personel attacks.
So, you don't consider my being a"
half assed motherf*cker with your one foot in one foot out bullsh*t" to be a personal attack? You really are dumber than a box of rocks.  We're way beyond that at this point so no. i'm actually fairly intelligent regardless of your misguided useless opinion
Funny. It doesn't come across that way.
you can't fix stupid which is pretty much why you cant see that


Wish i could stay and do this really but I got a bar to be at and some chicks to meet have a good night. Maybe you should reconsider your general overall state of being and we can start off on a new foot doubtedly because you just seem stubborn and need to fulfill your ego but i always give the benefit of the doubt its called hope. Try and find some while I'm out
"How many times must you prove your an angel, how many more demons do you have to strangle, how much longer must you remain in this dream before i finally figure out if your insane or a genius. Love Life"
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/15/2013 11:55 PM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 



1shaneshort wrote:
Eagles1976 wrote:
1shaneshort wrote:
Eagles1976 wrote:
1shaneshort wrote: Eagles1976 wrote:
1shaneshort wrote:
Go hang on the F*cking steelers board then, you constantly post negative bullsh*t like you should be a scout or you have some knowledge of what the future holds because of how Vick has digressed.
Since you haven't been posting on this board long, you obviously have no idea what my posts looked like in the past. You just prefer to talk out your ass.And if I did decide to hang out on the Steelers board wouldn't mean that I couldn't come back here and do exactly the same thing.
For the past month or so it's been the same content in your posts, your like a broken record.  The regular posters on this board know your point of view in regards to Vick. I could get a generalization of what your posts have been since the miracle at the meadowlands you've made it quite clear that we've been "hopeless" since then in your opinion. You could go do that but your just a troll not a fan of the team. Get over it Vick's signed to the team for the year you constantly turn a mindful conversation from a difference of opinion into personal attacks.
The solution for you is simple. Stop reading my posts, or get off the board. Did someone force you to send this post to me?

Nope took it upon myself to tell you your a douche
Then you've got nobody to blame other than yourself. I thought you didn't like personal attacks? Or is it that you just don't like personal attacks on you?

Nothing to be blamed for I don't but weve been beyond that from day 1
Then what're you whining about?

It's never the fact that the coach abandoned the run or the OL was hurt or the defense played poorly all of our losses are solely Vicks fault in your opinion. Your beating a dead horse at this point we know how you feel about the situation you've made it clear and you have no optimism towards this year and have mentioned a few times how your going to root for the steelers......go f*cking do it.
Wrong again 1brainshort. I was a Steelers fan for 20 years before I started rooting for the Eagles. And yes I will follow the Steelers a lot closer this year rather than continue to watch another failure at the hands of coach killer Vick. They've always remained my second favorite team to the Eagles for the last 30+ years.
"1brainshort" pretty witty but far from the truth and if you bellieve it your just insane. You again constantly go in the same direction with the conversation again, get over it Vicks signed he may not even start. For all any of us know Foles could start he's still on the roster and still has a shot, teams usually keep 3 QBs maybe Edwards will get the ax. It's always the same one way bullsh*t with you. Vicks one man and theres no telling whats to come you offer no other perspective other then he's here and the Eagles are done for the year if he plays, so why waste your time here?  Even though it's all an assumption at this point
What reason would I have to assume anything different? Don't you think it's kinda stupid on your part to keep posting me when you're going to have to listen to my negative comments?
No your a douche
And you're still sending me posts. That's kinda stupid.
No this one's actually worth beating the dead horse over.
Great. Quit your whining then.

Nobody will miss your condescending comments or your self-righteousness.
Assuming that you're correct. Which in your case is a dubious assumption at best. Is that supposed to make some kind of a difference to me?
No but try being positive, whats there to lose?
I don't see anything positive in this whole mess.
Beacuse your a loser should root for the steelers its been because of you all these years
Why? They're not losers. That doesn't make any sense. They've won 6 SB's. More than anybody else. You're coming unhinged.
Well go back to rooting for them because since you've been on this ship its slowly been sinking which I blame solely on you at this point
Wrong again. They've had some pretty good years while I've on board. And you tried to claim you were pretty intelligent.

I mean if the Eagles are truly your favorite team you should support them.
I do support the team. Always have. Right now I support making them a better team. Mike Vick ain't gonna do it. Tired of their failure for the last 2 years.
Your a fraud
And yet you're still posting to me.
your still posting here. "Not in our house"
I'm not in your house. Does it have rubber rooms?

We all have things we'd rather be different somewhere along the line but nobody constantly repeats it or goes throughout every thread for the most part posting the same negative point of view. We're mainly all here for discussion and updates and getting info and trying to see it from another perspective your just relentless and it's constant.
Theres no telling what the season holds regardless of the past 2 seasons with or without Vick starting
Great. I gave you info. I vaguely recall starting this thread. And you seem to be whining about having to hear my perspective on the situation. Can't you make up your mind?
Actually you didn't give me **** you jus posted it on this website.  your lame.  You turned a thread on dixon into a vick bashing. My minds made your a douchebag loser whos lonely that needs to fulfill his petty ego by telling himself he outsmarted someone he doesnt even know because in his own mind he'll never be wrong and uses misleading stats to try and justify his worthless opinion
"I just can't figure out how we haven't won any yet with all our clearly superior "athletic" "mobile" QB's" because New England cheated thats why.
The trophy is sitting in their case isn't it? They had more points at the end of the game didn't they? You're just full of excuses aren't you?
Cheaters never win and winners never cheat. Who knows maybe down the line that SB win will be marked with an asterisk but until then you can't change the truth; although they may have the trophy it wasnt earned, they cheated.
Actually, you assume that they cheated. BTW, so do I.

I don't think Dixons cut out for the league am I gonna write him off? No. Am I gonna point out all of his flaws? No. I will support him I will give him a shot I will be a true fan and still root for my team my birds not be a shmuck.
To late. Mother Nature has already made you that.
Cool. Your a lame excuse for a man that's just a tail between your legs buddy. Your response is something you'd expect from a 5 year old it really shows your maturity level and your need to turn everything from a conversation to a Vick disagreement to a personal attack.
Sorry 1brainshort, But I wasn't the one who called you a "shmuck". You seem to like to attempt to dish things out, but getting it back in return doesn't seem to be nearly as enjoyable for you.

You called me brainshort and refer to me as insane I dont mind it either way you just took it to that point and I followed suit and noticed your repetitious behaviors.
Works for me.
Hence why i wont refrain from doing the same.  In all honesty I tried to let bygones be bygones until you took it upon yourself to try and feed your petty ego bantering with someone else
Jealous that I was posting to someone else? This isn't some kind of weird "Fatal Attraction" thing is it? You're not some kind of sick freak are you?

I won't just assume its gonna be a bad year because of the past 2 seasons unlike you, go be negative somewhere else.
If I do. It definitely won't be because of any request from you. You'll just have to learn to live with me. Nobody forced you to start or continue to post on this board. If you don't like it, you go post somewhere else I'm not really requesting that.  Honestly when your not constantly posting negative redundant feelings about Vick you offer something to the board you jus outweigh the good with the bad in a major way.  I've yet to mention wanting to root for another team you have.
I've rooted for that team long before I ever became fond enough of the Eagles to start pulling for 'em.
your a fraud
And you're still sending me posts. How stupid.
your still here being a fraud not really stupid just a personal choice.  Representing more or less
Right. Like I said. Stupid.

Your being a half assed motherf*cker with your one foot in one foot out bullsh*t and you can do both for all I care just try bringing something useful to the table instead of you negative Vick BS and need to start personel attacks.
So, you don't consider my being a"
half assed motherf*cker with your one foot in one foot out bullsh*t" to be a personal attack? You really are dumber than a box of rocks.  We're way beyond that at this point so no. i'm actually fairly intelligent regardless of your misguided useless opinion
Funny. It doesn't come across that way.
you can't fix stupid which is pretty much why you cant see that
So. You're trying to say that you're beyond hope? That was pretty obvious a long time ago.

Wish i could stay and do this really but I got a bar to be at and some chicks to meet have a good night. Maybe you should reconsider your general overall state of being and we can start off on a new foot doubtedly because you just seem stubborn and need to fulfill your ego but i always give the benefit of the doubt its called hope. Try and find some while I'm out

Smiley

Last edited 2/16/2013 5:51 AM by Eagles1976

Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/16/2013 3:37 AM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 


listen man I can sum all of this nonsense in one word. LOSER.
"How many times must you prove your an angel, how many more demons do you have to strangle, how much longer must you remain in this dream before i finally figure out if your insane or a genius. Love Life"
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/16/2013 5:37 AM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 



1shaneshort wrote: listen man I can sum all of this nonsense in one word. LOSER.
So can I. My word for you would be STUPID. You'd have to be to keep posting me, only to keep finding yourself all frustrated like this. eek1

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/16/2013 9:01 AM

Re: Dixon Signs Two Year Deal 



ConnieLingus wrote: What? Dixon threw for 20TDs and 4 picks his senior season (07) at Oregon with a QB rating of 161.2. 

yea, I was looking at his junior year...my bad.
----------------------------------------------------------Let's party like it's 2004 2005  2000
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >