Posted: 2/18/2013 1:29 PM
Posted: 2/18/2013 1:47 PM
Posted: 2/18/2013 2:08 PM
Posted: 2/18/2013 2:43 PM
Posted: 2/18/2013 3:48 PM
jgrote wrote: If true, it will be interesting to see how he is used and to what extent in Marty's offense.
Posted: 2/18/2013 4:07 PM
Posted: 2/19/2013 9:50 AM
Posted: 2/19/2013 9:56 AM
Posted: 2/19/2013 10:03 AM
tagging him wouldn't prevent me from drafting a TE this year (Williams TE Bama rd 4 or later).
Posted: 2/19/2013 10:15 AM
Jetman55 wrote:tagging him wouldn't prevent me from drafting a TE this year (Williams TE Bama rd 4 or later).
Posted: 2/19/2013 10:45 AM
Posted: 2/19/2013 1:41 PM
Posted: 2/19/2013 2:09 PM
http://www.ffmastermind.com/teambits.php?team=NYJ-- Jets to Meet with Dustin Keller's Agent --Tue Feb 19, 2013 --from FFMastermind.com
ESPN reports the New York Jets expected to meet at the combine with the agent for impending free-agent TE Dustin Keller, according to a source. The franchise tag doesn't appear to be in play.
Posted: 2/19/2013 2:22 PM
• The salary level offer by a player's old club determines what type of franchise player he is.
• An "exclusive" franchise player -- not free to sign with another club -- is offered a minimum of the average of the top five salaries at the player's position as of April 16, or 120 percent of the player's previous year's salary, whichever is greater.
• If the player is offered a minimum of the average of the top five salaries of last season at his position, or 120 percent of the player’s previous year’s salary, he becomes a “non-exclusive” franchise player and can negotiate with other clubs. His old club can match a new club's offer, or receive two first-round draft choices if it decides not to match. The signing period for non-exclusive franchise players to sign with new clubs is March 3 through November 9 (10th week of the season).
• A transition player has received a minimum offer of the average of the top 10 salaries of last season at the player's position or 120 percent of the player's previous year's salary, whichever is greater.
• A transition player designation gives the club a first-refusal right to match within seven days an offer sheet given to the player by another club after his contract expires. If the club matches, it retains the player. If it does not match, it receives no compensation. Transition players can be signed from March 3 through July 22.
True test of faith is being a Jets fan
Posted: 2/19/2013 8:15 PM
trico990 wrote: He's not my favorite player but for 6 mil and with a new OC where TE's do pretty well I think you have to do it. We have enough holes to worry about.
Posted: 2/20/2013 1:07 AM
Posted: 2/20/2013 7:41 AM
danfran wrote: trico990 wrote: He's not my favorite player but for 6 mil and with a new OC where TE's do pretty well I think you have to do it. We have enough holes to worry about.Agreed. He's not great but he has been reasonably productive when on the field, and this team is sorely lacking talent on the offensive side of the ball.
Posted: 2/20/2013 11:16 AM
Posted: 2/20/2013 7:07 PM
Posted: 2/22/2013 9:51 AM
MSN PrivacyLegalAdvertise on MSNAbout our adsRSS
© 2014 Microsoft|