Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 5  Next >

Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy?

Avatar

Posted: 2/7/2013 7:16 PM

Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 


I would have thought he would have chose a women of class. I would expect someone like Percy to be messin' around with a women like that. I understand it's truly not a big deal, he's a grown *** man and can date whoever he pleases, but I guess I expected someone that didn't appear in Playboy. noidea


Adrian Peterson Girlfriend Ashley Brown Nude Photo


Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/7/2013 7:23 PM

RE: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 


Doesn't look like the same chick to me. I think we would have heard about it from today's media by now if this were true. Besides, playboy ain't like Hustler or anything.


Reply | Quote
  • CaribViking
  • Member
  • Rating: 0.0/5 this site
  • 459 posts this site
Avatar

Posted: 2/7/2013 7:25 PM

RE: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 


He sure has a smile on his face.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/7/2013 7:26 PM

RE: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 



Ultra VF wrote: Doesn't look like the same chick to me. I think we would have heard about it from today's media by now if this were true. Besides, playboy ain't like Hustler or anything.
No, its the same girl. And this is actually kind of old news, he's been with her since 2010.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/adrian-peterson-fian cee-both-posed-for-playboy-28603

Last edited 2/7/2013 7:27 PM by SpenceTheGreat

Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/7/2013 7:37 PM

Re: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 


Way to judge.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/7/2013 7:41 PM

Re: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 


she looks pretty classy to me
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/7/2013 7:46 PM

Re: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 



Rtyler wrote: she looks pretty classy to me
Well of course she does, she is wearing clothes haha

Reply | Quote
  • srommes
  • Member
  • Rating: 0.0/5 this site
  • 1443 posts this site
Avatar

Posted: 2/7/2013 7:51 PM

Re: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 



SpenceTheGreat wrote: I would have thought he would have chose a women of class. I would expect someone like Percy to be messin' around with a women like that. I understand it's truly not a big deal, he's a grown *** man and can date whoever he pleases, but I guess I expected someone that didn't appear in Playboy. noidea


Adrian Peterson Girlfriend Ashley Brown Nude Photo

Hey SpenseTheSaint, How about you get off the cross as someone needs the wood. You're the reason I moved out of the midwest. Way too many judgemental people that seem to know what's best for everyone else.

Last edited 2/7/2013 8:07 PM by srommes

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/7/2013 7:53 PM

RE: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 


3 year old news. And besides, WHO CARES who he dates? Do you care who Kluwe dates? And so on...
Vikings-Sooners-Thunder
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/7/2013 7:58 PM

RE: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 



plunderingpurple wrote: 3 year old news. And besides, WHO CARES who he dates? Do you care who Kluwe dates? And so on...
I have zero interest when you post about the Thunder, so I just skip through. And a little FYI, they're not winning the title this year. They still don't have a point guard!

But anyways, if you don't care, why comment? Just be like me and continue to scroll down the page.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/7/2013 7:59 PM

Re: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 


It's interesting that her shoot didn't appear to have any "nudity", per se. I could only find two pictures (that appears to be all there is) and neither shows her nipples, *** or crotch, and you can barely see small portions of her breasts. Many bikinis and thongs show more, actually. Everything is so strategically covered up that I could probably post the pictures here, though it'd probably be pushing it.

Photobucket

Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/7/2013 8:07 PM

Re: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 


Spence, having a little trouble in Monk School...? tongue

Don't light yerself on fire over this....

Go Thunder!

Last edited 2/7/2013 8:08 PM by HuffMental

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/7/2013 8:07 PM

RE: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 


Because I have 100% interest in the Vikings and especially a bit more since AD attended OU. That is the difference. And I could care less who likes the Thunder. There are a group of posters who have several BB teams they like and we have fun beating each other up. But AD is part of the Vikings and this thread smacks of baiting or trying to put down one of our players.

Maybe I'm wrong and I'll go ahead and apologize regardless.

---------------------------------------------
--- SpenceTheGreat wrote:


plunderingpurple wrote: 3 year old news. And besides, WHO CARES who he dates? Do you care who Kluwe dates? And so on...
I have zero interest when you post about the Thunder, so I just skip through. And a little FYI, they're not winning the title this year. They still don't have a point guard!

But anyways, if you don't care, why comment? Just be like me and continue to scroll down the page.

---------------------------------------------
Vikings-Sooners-Thunder

Last edited 2/7/2013 8:09 PM by plunderingpurple

Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/7/2013 8:09 PM

RE: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 



plunderingpurple wrote: Because I have 100% in the Vikings and especially a bit more since AD attended OU. That is the difference. And I could care less who likes the Thunder. There are a group of posters who have several BB teams they like and we have fun beating each orher up. But AD is part of the Vikings and this thread smacks of baiting or trying to put down one of our players.

Maybe I'm wrong and I'll go ahead and apologize regardless.

---------------------------------------------
--- SpenceTheGreat wrote:


plunderingpurple wrote: 3 year old news. And besides, WHO CARES who he dates? Do you care who Kluwe dates? And so on...
I have zero interest when you post about the Thunder, so I just skip through. And a little FYI, they're not winning the title this year. They still don't have a point guard!

But anyways, if you don't care, why comment? Just be like me and continue to scroll down the page.

---------------------------------------------
Oh, hell....
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/7/2013 8:11 PM

Re: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 


lol... irony.
srommes wrote:
SpenceTheGreat wrote: I would have thought he would have chose a women of class. I would expect someone like Percy to be messin' around with a women like that. I understand it's truly not a big deal, he's a grown *** man and can date whoever he pleases, but I guess I expected someone that didn't appear in Playboy. noidea


Adrian Peterson Girlfriend Ashley Brown Nude Photo

Hey SpenseTheSaint, How about you get off the cross as someone needs the wood. You're the reason I moved out of the midwest. Way too many judgemental people that seem to know what's best for everyone else.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/7/2013 8:15 PM

Re: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 



srommes wrote: Hey SpenseTheSaint, How about you get off the cross as someone needs the wood. You're the reason I moved out of the midwest. Way too many judgemental people that seem to know what's best for everyone else.
141847_bchher.gif
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/7/2013 8:17 PM

RE: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 



plunderingpurple wrote: Because I have 100% interest in the Vikings and especially a bit more since AD attended OU. That is the difference. And I could care less who likes the Thunder. There are a group of posters who have several BB teams they like and we have fun beating each other up. But AD is part of the Vikings and this thread smacks of baiting or trying to put down one of our players.

Maybe I'm wrong and I'll go ahead and apologize regardless.

---------------------------------------------
--- SpenceTheGreat wrote:


plunderingpurple wrote: 3 year old news. And besides, WHO CARES who he dates? Do you care who Kluwe dates? And so on...
I have zero interest when you post about the Thunder, so I just skip through. And a little FYI, they're not winning the title this year. They still don't have a point guard!

But anyways, if you don't care, why comment? Just be like me and continue to scroll down the page.

---------------------------------------------
Not baiting or trying to put put down AD. Personally I love the guy and there is no doubt he will end up in Canton. Guess I was just kind of surprised that a man of such class would be with an ex Playmate.

Reply | Quote
  • gmanthree15
  • Member
  • Rating: 3.0/5 this site
  • 5098 posts this site

Posted: 2/7/2013 8:20 PM

RE: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 


Damn, you're acting like Playboy is Hustler magazine. So you're telling me someone with class can't date Kate Winslet, Salma Hayek, Charlize Theoron, Reese Witherspoon or any of the other tons of A-list celebrities who have done a nude scene?

There's a little difference between Playboy and a Paris Hilton sextape.

Last edited 2/7/2013 8:21 PM by gmanthree15

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/7/2013 8:26 PM

RE: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 


Its no big deal. Why do you think less oc her because of posing? Heck, just go the mall or beach and you can see more. She modeled for Playboy, and has a life. All I'm saying is be less judgemental about the players off field romances. It really isn't our business. They play for the team we root for but don't need our approval on who to date.

I know you meant no harm but it seemed a bit judgemental to me. By the way, who is Kluwe dating lol.

---------------------------------------------
--- SpenceTheGreat wrote:


plunderingpurple wrote: Because I have 100% interest in the Vikings and especially a bit more since AD attended OU. That is the difference. And I could care less who likes the Thunder. There are a group of posters who have several BB teams they like and we have fun beating each other up. But AD is part of the Vikings and this thread smacks of baiting or trying to put down one of our players.

Maybe I'm wrong and I'll go ahead and apologize regardless.

---------------------------------------------
--- SpenceTheGreat wrote:


plunderingpurple wrote: 3 year old news. And besides, WHO CARES who he dates? Do you care who Kluwe dates? And so on...
I have zero interest when you post about the Thunder, so I just skip through. And a little FYI, they're not winning the title this year. They still don't have a point guard!

But anyways, if you don't care, why comment? Just be like me and continue to scroll down the page.

---------------------------------------------
Not baiting or trying to put put down AD. Personally I love the guy and there is no doubt he will end up in Canton. Guess I was just kind of surprised that a man of such class would be with an ex Playmate.

---------------------------------------------
Vikings-Sooners-Thunder
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/7/2013 8:28 PM

RE: Adrian Peterson's Girl was in Playboy? 



plunderingpurple wrote: Its no big deal. Why do you think less oc her because of posing? Heck, just go the mall or beach and you can see more. She modeled for Playboy, and has a life. All I'm saying is be less judgemental about the players off field romances. It really isn't our business. They play for the team we root for but don't need our approval on who to date.

I know you meant no harm but it seemed a bit judgemental to me. By the way, who is Kluwe dating lol.

---------------------------------------------
--- SpenceTheGreat wrote:


plunderingpurple wrote: Because I have 100% interest in the Vikings and especially a bit more since AD attended OU. That is the difference. And I could care less who likes the Thunder. There are a group of posters who have several BB teams they like and we have fun beating each other up. But AD is part of the Vikings and this thread smacks of baiting or trying to put down one of our players.

Maybe I'm wrong and I'll go ahead and apologize regardless.

---------------------------------------------
--- SpenceTheGreat wrote:


plunderingpurple wrote: 3 year old news. And besides, WHO CARES who he dates? Do you care who Kluwe dates? And so on...
I have zero interest when you post about the Thunder, so I just skip through. And a little FYI, they're not winning the title this year. They still don't have a point guard!

But anyways, if you don't care, why comment? Just be like me and continue to scroll down the page.

---------------------------------------------
Not baiting or trying to put put down AD. Personally I love the guy and there is no doubt he will end up in Canton. Guess I was just kind of surprised that a man of such class would be with an ex Playmate.

---------------------------------------------
Kluwe is dating a girl, but I think it's a coverup.

Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 5  Next >