Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >

new logo coming?

Avatar

Posted: 1/7/2013 2:32 PM

new logo coming? 


thought I read on twitter that the owner said a new logo is on the way.  SIAP
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/8/2013 10:06 AM

Re: new logo coming? 


I like our logo but would love to see a uniform tweak.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/8/2013 1:43 PM

Re: new logo coming? 


Both of these have been "leaked" as the new logo.
It can't be both and it probably is neither.
I like the bottom one better.....noidea





dolphins2013

 photo linesjpg4he25wrcy8nx8-1.gif


Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/8/2013 1:58 PM

Re: new logo coming? 


Please be the bottom one!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/8/2013 3:13 PM

Re: new logo coming? 



dave7 wrote: Please be the bottom one!
Tell me about it that top one looks pretty retarded, its basically the same exact logo take away the helmet,eyes, and moving the fins.eek1

Last edited 1/8/2013 3:14 PM by Gonzorot

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/8/2013 4:26 PM

Re: new logo coming? 


i want them to just go retro.... if we get somthing new, i would say go for the seahawks look except ours would be high lighter ORANGE! with grey

Photobucket

Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/8/2013 4:37 PM

Re: new logo coming? 


actually...I like the top !
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/8/2013 5:28 PM

RE: new logo coming? 


battlered, you gave me hope! I thought we were changing to the top one, I didn't know there was another option. I actually like the bottom one. The top one is just a more boring version of what we have now.





RON SWANSON FOR PRESIDENT 2016
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/8/2013 6:09 PM

Re: new logo coming? 


I do really like the bottom one. It would be a nice, aggressive evolution of our logo...

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/8/2013 8:31 PM

Re: new logo coming? 



NationsBIGGESTFinFan wrote: I do really like the bottom one. It would be a nice, aggressive evolution of our logo...

I agree,  I always thought our logo needed to be more mean looking.  The bottom adds a nice edge to our existing one






RON SWANSON FOR PRESIDENT 2016
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/8/2013 10:45 PM

Re: new logo coming? 


Yeah its seeming more and more like this is the real product not the bottom one from the post above.

Dolphins' New Logo Leaked?

By Kevin Nogle on Dec 26, 11:47a 191

could this be the future of the miami dolphins? - paul lukas, @uniwatch

the miami dolphins will have a new logo come 2013. however, it's been a tightly guarded secret throughout this season, with few people allowed to see the final product. over the past week, it appears the logo may have finally leaked.

The Miami Dolphins will have a new look come 2013. Dolphins CEO Mike Dee has hinted at the way the team will go with a logo change, describing it as "retro and modern." Dolphins legends Dan Marino and Bob Griese were shown the logo and reportedly loved it. However, fans have been clamoring to try to get a sneak peak of what the new look will be.

Over the past week, it appears that the Dolphins' 2013 logo may have finally leaked. Our friends over at DolFansNYC released a cell phone photo on December 23 of what they said could be the new logo. From sources they have at Nike, who will make the uniforms, the cell phone picture is "very, very close."

Today, via Twitter, Uni Watch have released a cleaner version of that same logo:

Here's a cleaner version of that new Dolphins logo that's circulating. Still not sure if it's legit. pic.twitter.com/TPEMXH1h

Now, Dolphins beat writers, with sources within the organization, are saying that it really could be the new logo - or at least one of the final drafts.

I'm hearing it is RT @UniWatch Cleaner version of that new Dolphins logo that's circulating. Still not sure if legit ******/12FdyST

My personal views on it, if this is to become the Dolphins logo moving forward, is that I like it. It is exactly what the Dolphins were looking to get - a modern/retro look that still ties into the history of the team. I would change a couple of things, like the tail should be down as if the dolphin is breaching the water, rather than up as if it is swimming in front of the sun, and I'm not sure I like the navy line coming off the fin, but overall, it's well done. I really like the sun, with the semi-tie back to the old version of the sun with all of the rays coming off of it.

And, finally, if this is the Dolphins' new logo - the Phinsider's logo falls right in line with that, so I can't complain along those lines!

My guess is, the Dolphins will unveil the official version of the logo sometime after the Super Bowl. The team will want to start raising excitement - and selling merchandise - as soon as possible after the season, but I don't think they will do it during the playoffs. I could see the team wait until March, to tie it in with the new league year and the excitement of free agency and the build up to the draft, but either way, sometime in the coming weeks, we shoudl officially know what the future of the Dolphins will be.

What do you think? Do you like it? Are we jumping on the idea of the new logo too soon?

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/8/2013 10:47 PM

Re: new logo coming? 


I think ill ask my fiance if she could design a new dolphins logo. She is a fine arts major and graphic designer. Will post the results if i can talk her into it. lmao

*UPDATE I was checking the story on the Original leaked dolphins logo and the top logo from the above is the correct one in fact. My Fiance is thinking it seems like it could be real and its legitimate.

In the original cellphone picture which is the one on the bottom of this post

 my Fiance  told me the drawing looks like something a  professional designer would do in the process of creating the logo. It does look Professionally designed by a real designer and fits today's art trends while also being simple enough to reproduce easily for commercial use.. Basically she is saying from seeing the original leaked photo it makes alot of sense and seems like it is legit. The craftsmanship is really good she noted.. It looks like they are working on logo placement for a helmet and everything looks good it also fits the current minimalist art movement for sports team logos that is very popular right now.

However she did add that it could have been a professional graphic designer who was just D***ing around and designed the logo. But she didn't find any red flags to make her think it is a fake logo and she designs for a living. Considering the deadline is the draft in april to be released she thinks there is a very good chance this is it and this is a very near finalized copy.

Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/9/2013 6:21 AM

Re: new logo coming? 



Gonzorot wrote: Yeah its seeming more and more like this is the real product not the bottom one from the post above.

Dolphins' New Logo Leaked?

By Kevin Nogle on Dec 26, 11:47a 191

could this be the future of the miami dolphins? - paul lukas, @uniwatch

the miami dolphins will have a new logo come 2013. however, it's been a tightly guarded secret throughout this season, with few people allowed to see the final product. over the past week, it appears the logo may have finally leaked.

The Miami Dolphins will have a new look come 2013. Dolphins CEO Mike Dee has hinted at the way the team will go with a logo change, describing it as "retro and modern." Dolphins legends Dan Marino and Bob Griese were shown the logo and reportedly loved it. However, fans have been clamoring to try to get a sneak peak of what the new look will be.

Over the past week, it appears that the Dolphins' 2013 logo may have finally leaked. Our friends over at DolFansNYC released a cell phone photo on December 23 of what they said could be the new logo. From sources they have at Nike, who will make the uniforms, the cell phone picture is "very, very close."

Today, via Twitter, Uni Watch have released a cleaner version of that same logo:

Here's a cleaner version of that new Dolphins logo that's circulating. Still not sure if it's legit. pic.twitter.com/TPEMXH1h

Now, Dolphins beat writers, with sources within the organization, are saying that it really could be the new logo - or at least one of the final drafts.

I'm hearing it is RT @UniWatch Cleaner version of that new Dolphins logo that's circulating. Still not sure if legit ******/12FdyST

My personal views on it, if this is to become the Dolphins logo moving forward, is that I like it. It is exactly what the Dolphins were looking to get - a modern/retro look that still ties into the history of the team. I would change a couple of things, like the tail should be down as if the dolphin is breaching the water, rather than up as if it is swimming in front of the sun, and I'm not sure I like the navy line coming off the fin, but overall, it's well done. I really like the sun, with the semi-tie back to the old version of the sun with all of the rays coming off of it.

And, finally, if this is the Dolphins' new logo - the Phinsider's logo falls right in line with that, so I can't complain along those lines!

My guess is, the Dolphins will unveil the official version of the logo sometime after the Super Bowl. The team will want to start raising excitement - and selling merchandise - as soon as possible after the season, but I don't think they will do it during the playoffs. I could see the team wait until March, to tie it in with the new league year and the excitement of free agency and the build up to the draft, but either way, sometime in the coming weeks, we shoudl officially know what the future of the Dolphins will be.

What do you think? Do you like it? Are we jumping on the idea of the new logo too soon?

That is one dull, generic, boring logo.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/9/2013 10:41 AM

Re: new logo coming? 


I could possibly get used to the bottom one, but the top one just plain sucks!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/9/2013 10:44 AM

Re: new logo coming? 



---------------------------------------------
--- dave7 wrote:

Please be the bottom one!

---------------------------------------------

Hell yeah
Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/9/2013 11:05 AM

Re: new logo coming? 


Nothing about that top logo is intimidating or physical looking. It's looks like a girls cheerleading team logo. The bottom one is badass. We'll be league wide laughing stock with that top logo.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/9/2013 11:48 AM

RE: new logo coming? 


+1
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/9/2013 3:18 PM

RE: new logo coming? 


Too bad because that is the logo we are going to have most likely.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/9/2013 7:29 PM

RE: new logo coming? 



Gonzorot wrote: Too bad because that is the logo we are going to have most likely.
Maaaaaaan dont say that. We'll look worse than the old Bucs.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/10/2013 1:14 AM

Re: new logo coming? 


The top logo goes perfect with our owner and general manager...WEAK and BLIND! (it has no eyes).
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >