Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

UK finishes 11th in Director's Cup

Posted: 6/27/2014 9:33 AM

UK finishes 11th in Director's Cup 


Highest heretofore was 25th last year
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/27/2014 12:04 PM

Re: UK finishes 11th in Director's Cup 


Cool.
Reply | Quote
  • gerntz
  • Junior
  • 3514 posts this site

Posted: 6/27/2014 5:02 PM

Re: UK finishes 11th in Director's Cup 


Does an 11th ranking get us in a New Years Day bowl?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/27/2014 5:05 PM

Re: UK finishes 11th in Director's Cup 


That is pretty damn good without the help from the football team.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/27/2014 6:28 PM

Re: UK finishes 11th in Director's Cup 


I saw this on another board first and exited the thread quickly after the usual suspects went on a Bash-Mitch fest. The numbers don't lie and the football program will contribute in the near future.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/27/2014 9:44 PM

Re: UK finishes 11th in Director's Cup 


Know which one you're talking about. Some folks don't learn or refuse to admit they are wrong. Mitch has proven his worth many times over now
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/27/2014 9:53 PM

Re: UK finishes 11th in Director's Cup 



TerryBlue wrote: Know which one you're talking about. Some folks don't learn or refuse to admit they are wrong. Mitch has proven his worth many times over now
^^^Agree^^^
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/28/2014 11:27 AM

Re: UK finishes 11th in Director's Cup 


I think it's freaking amazing myself.
The sleeping giant is awakening.  

Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/28/2014 11:48 AM

Re: UK finishes 11th in Director's Cup 



+3.
Mitch is killing it as an AD.

---------------------------------------------
--- JADAL wrote:


TerryBlue wrote: Know which one you're talking about. Some folks don't learn or refuse to admit they are wrong. Mitch has proven his worth many times over now
^^^Agree^^^

---------------------------------------------
I BLEED BLUE
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/28/2014 2:10 PM

Re: UK finishes 11th in Director's Cup 


John Clay has very good article on his blog: "Time Mitch gets credit he deserves"
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/28/2014 2:33 PM

Re: UK finishes 11th in Director's Cup 



Kingrexchapman3 wrote:
+3.
Mitch is killing it as an AD.

---------------------------------------------
--- JADAL wrote:


TerryBlue wrote: Know which one you're talking about. Some folks don't learn or refuse to admit they are wrong. Mitch has proven his worth many times over now
^^^Agree^^^

---------------------------------------------
Yup! RockBandSmilies.gif
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/29/2014 7:39 PM

Re: UK finishes 11th in Director's Cup 


Mitch is dong great things at UK.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 7/3/2014 2:30 PM

Re: UK finishes 11th in Director's Cup 


Thank god for the riffle team.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/3/2014 2:55 PM

Re: UK finishes 11th in Director's Cup 


Yep.  The rifle team must have been the difference between UK's 11 and UL's 30, lol.
The sleeping giant is awakening.  

Reply | Quote