Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 4  Next >

New Rat Unis

Posted: 07/23/2014 1:30 PM

New Rat Unis 


Can these really be them?

Arizona Wildcats Nike #14 Replica Football Jersey – Navy Blue

They look like _ _ i t.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/23/2014 1:44 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 


Fugly.

Ain't gonna lie those are are not even remotely good looking.

The Houston astro rainbow look was fugly last year and its still fugly this year.


THANK YOU WILL SUTTON FOR COMING BACK FOR SECONDS!!!!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 07/23/2014 1:47 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 


Wasn't a fan of the retro gradients last year either, but they looked Ok to good, compared with these dogs.

The lettering is stupid and plainish. Maybe the reds/whites will look a little better.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/23/2014 1:52 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 


Wow....just.....WOW (and not in a good way)
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/23/2014 1:54 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 


Hell D the colors look off. Not even remotely cardinal and navy that is associated with those vermin. Throw in those dumb as dog ish gradient sleeves and "viola!!" crap. Artistic crap but crap nonetheless.


THANK YOU WILL SUTTON FOR COMING BACK FOR SECONDS!!!!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/23/2014 1:57 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 


Not a fan.

Arizona had sharp uniforms with the white helmet and the dark blue jersey.  Their traditional look was clean and nice.  The red isn't a good look, especially with the red helmet.  Don't like their red helmet with any uniform combination.

I liked their copper uniform, but they used too much blue.  The copper helmet, blue jersey, and white pants would have been a great special occasion option.  They went with copper, blue, and blue and it didn't look as sharp.

Sadly, in the modern era, our banana uniforms with the mismatched overripe banana helmet might be the worst of all.  I also don't like our version of the stormtrooper look.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/23/2014 2:01 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 


Those cant be them can they?  No way they would have something so plane and boring plus geeze they just got new uniforms last year so are they really having new ones again now?  Not even Oregon does that.


Bear Down on this!!!  41-34 and 58-21 'nuff said
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/23/2014 2:03 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 





---------------------------------------------
--- spayNnueterallCATS wrote:

Those cant be them can they?  No way they would have something so plane and boring plus geeze they just got new uniforms last year so are they really having new ones again now?  Not even Oregon does that.

---------------------------------------------

I hate to admit it but in 2002, then 2003, then 2004 we had three different uniforms one each year

Last edited 07/23/2014 2:03 PM by theoriginalsundevil4life

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/23/2014 2:12 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 


Looks like a Wazzu uni. I guess RR lost a bet to Leach last year.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 07/23/2014 2:35 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 


Not sure these are new football uniforms, the sleeves look way too long. This looks like a casual shirt a fan might wear to a game. Was this an official release from UA football?
Reply | Quote
  • Devil2
  • Hall of Famer
  • 5618 posts this site

Posted: 07/23/2014 2:45 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 


I think the red Helmets are bad... But historically in most sports UA has had nice, simple uniforms. I doubt thats a real jersey, but the ones they wore last year were easily their worst.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/23/2014 2:57 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 


Yes guys that is Nike replica jersey.


THANK YOU WILL SUTTON FOR COMING BACK FOR SECONDS!!!!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/23/2014 2:57 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 



BlackZomberg wrote: Not sure these are new football uniforms, the sleeves look way too long. This looks like a casual shirt a fan might wear to a game. Was this an official release from UA football?
My thoughts exactly. It looks like a t-shirt you would buy at Dick's.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/23/2014 3:01 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 


They kept it real, real lame with the rainbow brite sleeves.
"It's rained for a week in Tempe, I guess the Roses need watering" - Coach Randolph
Reply | Quote

Posted: 07/23/2014 3:07 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 


As I recall these are for the fans and will all have number 14 marking the season they were sold.
LargerParcel wrote: Can these really be them?

Arizona Wildcats Nike #14 Replica Football Jersey – Navy Blue

They look like _ _ i t.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/23/2014 3:37 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 


Better than the Fabulous Gradient unis.
Fork 'em! ψ
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/23/2014 3:37 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 


That stupid white helmet they had today at media is dumb, you wont even be able to see the light gray A on it whether your at the game or on TV.  Its going to look like a Penn State plane white helmet.


Bear Down on this!!!  41-34 and 58-21 'nuff said
Reply | Quote

Posted: 07/23/2014 3:37 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 


Prison gray is a good color for the rats and matches the stadium to a tee. Ugly town, ugly team, ugly fans - what a ZONAZOO delight.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 07/23/2014 4:31 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 



spayNnueterallCATS wrote: That stupid white helmet they had today at media is dumb, you wont even be able to see the light gray A on it whether your at the game or on TV.  Its going to look like a Penn State plane white helmet.
To be fair, the PAC-12 made helmets like that for every single team.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 07/23/2014 5:06 PM

Re: New Rat Unis 



DevilTimeIsNow wrote:
BlackZomberg wrote: Not sure these are new football uniforms, the sleeves look way too long. This looks like a casual shirt a fan might wear to a game. Was this an official release from UA football?
My thoughts exactly. It looks like a t-shirt you would buy at Dick's.
Honestly, my first impression was it looks just like a shirt you'd find at Walmart.



"Jenkins is better than Grice and Foster"

"Stop calling me stupid"


zona00


5pe8king Vic2or1






Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 4  Next >