Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >

A gem from down south

Avatar

Posted: 07/01/2014 7:00 PM

A gem from down south 


@ZonaZooOfficial: Get ready for the McDonald's Red-Blue game!! Basketball season officially begins October 18th! #UnfinishedBusiness


I
 am guessing that means football season is officially over by then?noidea
HIGH OCTANE!!!!!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 07/01/2014 7:08 PM

Re: A gem from down south 


Preceded by a soccer announcement with Wilbur taking a goal or something.

How "European" of them.

Bear Down!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/01/2014 7:12 PM

Re: A gem from down south 



LargerParcel wrote: Preceded by a soccer announcement with Wilbur taking a goal or something.

How "European" of them.

Bear Down!
Well, that would explain how we lost.  Hey Tucson, do you even football?
HIGH OCTANE!!!!!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/01/2014 7:27 PM

Re: A gem from down south 





---------------------------------------------
--- HigleyDevil wrote:

@ZonaZooOfficial: Get ready for the McDonald's Red-Blue game!! Basketball season officially begins October 18th! #UnfinishedBusiness


I
 am guessing that means football season is officially over by then?noidea

---------------------------------------------
That's a quick punt flag on the season for the rat AD... even by their "standards".

Lmao!!!


THANK YOU WILL SUTTON FOR COMING BACK FOR SECONDS!!!!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/01/2014 7:49 PM

Re: A gem from down south 


How exciting can football be down south? When they regularly schedule sock puppet programs then proceed to get waxed in the pac12.

Last edited 07/01/2014 7:50 PM by ExorcistDevil

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/01/2014 8:13 PM

Re: A gem from down south 


I liked this one even better:

Reply | Quote

Posted: 07/01/2014 8:22 PM

Re: A gem from down south 


^Haha. Owned.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/01/2014 9:38 PM

Re: A gem from down south 


You know, it's ok to be a fan of more than one sport. laugh.gif
HodeASU is my hero. Todd Graham is who I aspire to be.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/01/2014 10:00 PM

Re: A gem from down south 





---------------------------------------------
--- zonacat00 wrote:

You know, it's ok to be a fan of more than one sport. laugh.gif

---------------------------------------------

That's a whole lotta stupid right there even by zero's standards.

*facepalm*


THANK YOU WILL SUTTON FOR COMING BACK FOR SECONDS!!!!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 07/01/2014 11:00 PM

Re: A gem from down south 



zonacat00 wrote: You know, it's ok to be a fan of more than one sport. laugh.gif

When you've never been very good at that sport, it's understood.

65+ years and counting at no outright conference championships in that sport.

Last edited 07/01/2014 11:10 PM by LargerParcel

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/02/2014 6:05 AM

Re: A gem from down south 


What a horrible attempt by Arizona Athletics.

They pay Student Marketing Interns to do this? 
JustinZ wrote: I liked this one even better:

Reply | Quote
  • Devil2
  • Hall of Famer
  • 5558 posts this site

Posted: 07/02/2014 8:12 AM

Re: A gem from down south 



TucsonSunDevil wrote: What a horrible attempt by Arizona Athletics.

They pay Student Marketing Interns to do this? 
JustinZ wrote: I liked this one even better:


I feel like that attempted jab is just an invitation to get punked... and punked he/she got.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/02/2014 8:44 AM

Re: A gem from down south 


It kind of reminds me of this gem: http://www.thepostgame.com/blo...g-enough-enough

rolling.gif

Maybe Meghan Coghlan controls the Twitter account too?
Devil2 wrote:
TucsonSunDevil wrote: What a horrible attempt by Arizona Athletics.

They pay Student Marketing Interns to do this? 
JustinZ wrote: I liked this one even better:


I feel like that attempted jab is just an invitation to get punked... and punked he/she got.

Last edited 07/02/2014 9:05 AM by TucsonSunDevil

Reply | Quote

Posted: 07/02/2014 9:14 AM

Re: A gem from down south 


And here's Meghan's article from a few days earlier that prompted the cyber "attack".

 

http://www.thepostgame.com/blo...l-battle-loyale

^Good grief!  The sad thing is, she probably believes that stuff. Poor, poor smack. Just like the dumb "humor" exhibited in the AD's soccer tweet.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/02/2014 9:24 AM

Re: A gem from down south 



LargerParcel wrote:

And here's Meghan's article from a few days earlier that prompted the cyber "attack".

 

http://www.thepostgame.com/blo...l-battle-loyale

^Good grief!  The sad thing is, she probably believes that stuff. Poor, poor smack. Just like the dumb "humor" exhibited in the AD's soccer tweet.

biggrin

That column makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

And even better, she was too stupid to simply just apologize to the Cougs. Instead, she spins it and claims she was bullied. rolling.gifrolling.gifrolling.gifrolling.gifrolling.gifrolling.gif
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/02/2014 11:43 AM

Re: A gem from down south 


Yeah you might want to tell UofA fans that so they know most people care about football then basketball.
zonacat00 wrote: You know, it's ok to be a fan of more than one sport. laugh.gif


Bear Down on this!!!  41-34 and 58-21 'nuff said
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/02/2014 3:09 PM

Re: A gem from down south 


You did however, suffer a pretty embarrassing loss to Arizona State. 55-21


Hey, Megan Coghlan, I think 58-21 is a little more embarrassing.  I had to send her a fun little tweet. 
HIGH OCTANE!!!!!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 07/02/2014 3:41 PM

Re: A gem from down south 



HigleyDevil wrote: You did however, suffer a pretty embarrassing loss to Arizona State. 55-21


Hey, Megan Coghlan, I think 58-21 is a little more embarrassing.  I had to send her a fun little tweet. 
Cyber Bully! wink
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/02/2014 4:31 PM

Re: A gem from down south 


Speaking of gems from down south, Cordera has been posting on the ESPN blog comment sections...
"Tontozona is the genesis for all the great ASU football teams." – Jeff Van Raaphorst 
Reply | Quote

Posted: 07/02/2014 4:55 PM

Re: A gem from down south 


I know you guys are bored with the off-season and all, but a thread about Arizona every day has got to get old.
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >