Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >

OT: YAAAAYYY for me.

Posted: 06/27/2014 12:29 PM

OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 


Ol' Ajo is moving from rat land back to Tempe !!!!

GO DEVILS !!!

Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/27/2014 12:43 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 


Better hurry, there's already a line



"Jenkins is better than Grice and Foster"

"Stop calling me stupid"


zonacat00


5pe8king Vic2or1






Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 12:47 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 


Your time in red and blue hell is over brother!! Welcome back to the civilized world!! We offer warm woman and cold beer!! No hairy men glamed up to look like woman and no riots. No Cordera and no 00.

You have chosen wisely!!


THANK YOU WILL SUTTON FOR COMING BACK FOR SECONDS!!!!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 12:59 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 


I am sorry, but you are obviously seriously confused as to where the biohazard in this state is located:

http://viralsip.com/galleries/...most-stds/336/5

SoleDiavolo wrote: Better hurry, there's already a line

Based on your symptoms, you must be infected with syphilis as it alters proper brain functioning.  Perhaps a round on antibiotics would be suitable in your condition. 



In the words of the all wise Van Wilder:

"Don't e a fool, wrap your tool!"







Get well soon



Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/27/2014 1:12 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 



8STR8ISGR8 wrote: I am sorry, but you are obviously seriously confused as to where the biohazard in this state is located:

You come across as very insecure.



"Jenkins is better than Grice and Foster"

"Stop calling me stupid"


zonacat00


5pe8king Vic2or1






Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/27/2014 1:15 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 


The good news is, I don't live smack dab in sucTon, but in Sahuarita. The bad news is, at only 15 miles south, the smell only slightly dissapates.


Sorry TucsonSunDevil, you're on your own now. But hey at least Sahuarita has a Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins now, eh?

GO DEVILS !!!

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 1:20 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 


Now you don't have to wear your riot gear to go out and fetch your newspaper in the morning!  biggrin
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 1:21 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 





---------------------------------------------
--- SoleDiavolo wrote:


8STR8ISGR8 wrote: I am sorry, but you are obviously seriously confused as to where the biohazard in this state is located:

You come across as very insecure.

---------------------------------------------
Good point Sole!!

My guess is that's what happens when your red and blue birth right is a limp micro whiskey rich rod.


THANK YOU WILL SUTTON FOR COMING BACK FOR SECONDS!!!!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 1:26 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 


SoleDiavolo wrote:
8STR8ISGR8 wrote: I am sorry, but you are obviously seriously confused as to where the biohazard in this state is located:

You come across as very insecure.



Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 1:28 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 



SexualTyrannosaurus wrote:


My guess is that's what happens when your red and blue birth right is a limp micro whiskey rich rod.
Well it didn't keep your mother from loving you.

It appears that projection is the best defense mechanism for you.



Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 1:36 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 



8STR8ISGR8 wrote:
SexualTyrannosaurus wrote:


My guess is that's what happens when your red and blue birth right is a limp micro whiskey rich rod.
Well it didn't keep your mother from loving you.

It appears that projection is the best defense mechanism for you.

Using mother references...GTFO jerk wad.
"It's rained for a week in Tempe, I guess the Roses need watering" - Coach Randolph
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 1:42 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 



Adestria wrote:
8STR8ISGR8 wrote:
SexualTyrannosaurus wrote:


My guess is that's what happens when your red and blue birth right is a limp micro whiskey rich rod.
Well it didn't keep your mother from loving you.

It appears that projection is the best defense mechanism for you.

Using mother references...GTFO jerk wad.
Jerk wad? My feelings are so hurt rolleyes



Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 1:48 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 


This clown only smack talks to deflect the truth that Tucson is a horrible place to live.


Bear Down on this!!!  41-34 and 58-21 'nuff said
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/27/2014 1:49 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 


Well, I guess that leaves me.



Congrats, Ajo, you lucky b_stard!

Last edited 06/27/2014 1:50 PM by LargerParcel

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 1:55 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 



8STR8ISGR8 wrote: Well it didn't keep your mother from loving you.

It appears that projection is the best defense mechanism for you.
LOL!!!  Wow....  Lame.gif  jerkit.gif 

That was about as good of a come back as the rats were making until this happened: 

Last edited 06/27/2014 1:56 PM by theoriginalsundevil4life

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 1:56 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 



spayNnueterallCATS wrote: This clown only smack talks to deflect the truth that Tucson is a horrible place to live.

Yep, cuz living in a city with the highest rate of kidnappings in the country is so much better rolleyes





Why are you so bitter? Did you get rejected from the UA? Was asu your last resort for secondary education?



Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 1:57 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 



8STR8ISGR8 wrote:

Why are you so bitter? Did you get rejected from the UA? Was asu your last resort for secondary education?
Typical rat...pretends au is a difficult school to get into.  laugh.gif  LOL!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 1:59 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 



theoriginalsundevil4life wrote:
8STR8ISGR8 wrote: Well it didn't keep your mother from loving you.

It appears that projection is the best defense mechanism for you.
LOL!!!  Wow....  Lame.gif  jerkit.gif 

That was about as good of a come back as the rats were making until this happened: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfo-Mb5uJWY


Record since this game:

UA: 1-0
asu: 0-2


Texas Tech just scored again!!



Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 2:00 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 



theoriginalsundevil4life wrote:
8STR8ISGR8 wrote:

Why are you so bitter? Did you get rejected from the UA? Was asu your last resort for secondary education?
Typical rat...pretends au is a difficult school to get into.  laugh.gif  LOL!
It is more difficult to get into compared to yours, our acceptance rate is lower



Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 2:02 PM

Re: OT: YAAAAYYY for me. 



8STR8ISGR8 wrote:

Record since this game:

UA: 1-0
asu: 0-2
Conference Championship against BCS team and Holiday Bowl > Boston College in Sherevport

Still doesn't change the fact that we crushed you 58-21, have won the last two, last three out of four, and last 10 out of 15 including 5-2 in your own stadium.
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >