Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
Inbox
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >

Fabulous 15

Avatar

Posted: 2/21/2012 7:01 PM

Fabulous 15 


High School Sports in Mississippi website will be selecting a Fabulous 15 High School Fast-Pitch Team to give the ladies thier props.  If you know of an outstanding high school fast-pitch player who deserves this honor, please post thier name, team, position, and any stats that you can provide in this thread. Or you an pm me or e-mail me at jeffkcoach@yahoo.com.  This team will be revaled Monday February 27th on the website.
I would really like to recognize our state's best fast-pitch players.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/21/2012 8:50 PM

Re: Fabulous 15 


Heather Boutwell (Senior) and Constance Quinn (Junior) of Oak Grove HS both deserve to be on this list.

2011 HS Stats -

Heather Boutwell (First Base) - .478 ba, 90 ab, 43 hits, 39 rbi, 41 runs scored, 9 doubles, 2 triples, 10 home-runs

Constance Quinn (Shortstop) - .478 ba, 90 ab, 43 hits, 41 rbi, 38 runs scored, 5 doubles, 3 triples, 6 home-runs
                                                         24 stolen bases
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/22/2012 4:12 PM

Re: Fabulous 15 


2011 stats
Hannah Moak  P/OF   ERA-1.04  BA .361   RBI- 19 2B-6  3B- 2    Enterprise (Lincoln) Fresh
Taylor Nelson  P/SS   ERA-2.66  BA .456   RBI-18  2B-5  3B- 4   Enterprise (Lincoln)  Soph


Lauren Wells  SS/P    ERA- .087 BA .340                2B-3    3B- 2  HR-2  North Pike        ( Fresh)

Rheagan Welch P/OF  ERA- 2.67  BA  .267 Bogue Chitto (Soph)
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/22/2012 4:42 PM

Re: Fabulous 15 


What grades are these girls in now? Because I know Moak is a Sophomore.

fastpitchdoc wrote: 2011 stats
Hannah Moak  P/OF   ERA-1.04  BA .361   RBI- 19 2B-6  3B- 2    Enterprise (Lincoln) Fresh
Taylor Nelson  P/SS   ERA-2.66  BA .456   RBI-18  2B-5  3B- 4   Enterprise (Lincoln)  Soph


Lauren Wells  SS/P    ERA- .087 BA .340                2B-3    3B- 2  HR-2  North Pike        ( Fresh)

Rheagan Welch P/OF  ERA- 2.67  BA  .267 Bogue Chitto (Soph)
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/22/2012 7:36 PM

Re: Fabulous 15 


NT
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/22/2012 9:13 PM

Re: Fabulous 15 


Heather Boutwell - Oak Grove
2010 - 2nd team ALL STATE
2011 - 1st team ALL STATE
2011 - 2nd in the State in HR's with 10
PRCC signee
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/23/2012 2:21 PM

Re: Fabulous 15 


These were last year's stats. Moak is a Soph, Nelson is a Jr, Wells is a Soph, and Welch is a Jr.  These are for 2012.
JEFFKCOACH wrote: What grades are these girls in now? Because I know Moak is a Sophomore.

fastpitchdoc wrote: 2011 stats
Hannah Moak  P/OF   ERA-1.04  BA .361   RBI- 19 2B-6  3B- 2    Enterprise (Lincoln) Fresh
Taylor Nelson  P/SS   ERA-2.66  BA .456   RBI-18  2B-5  3B- 4   Enterprise (Lincoln)  Soph


Lauren Wells  SS/P    ERA- .087 BA .340                2B-3    3B- 2  HR-2  North Pike        ( Fresh)

Rheagan Welch P/OF  ERA- 2.67  BA  .267 Bogue Chitto (Soph)
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/23/2012 3:45 PM

Re: Fabulous 15 


You do realize that this is an almost impossible task? biggrin  Hard to compare stats from the various teams at various levels and certainly no way to come up with only 15.


I don't have stats but I will give you some senior girls that are all legit from the coast:

Ashley Hickman, SS, St Martin, MGCCC signee
Dani Craft, C, D'Iberville, MGCCC signee
Jenifer Gary, 3B/SS/P, St Pats, USM signee
Michelle Stringer, SS/P, Bay, USM signee
Brittany Lang, P, Biloxi, William Cary signee
Caitlyn Bazzone, 1B/3B, East Central, MGCCC signee

Danielle Barton, Jr, P, Harrison Central


There are so many others, I could make a list of more than 15 from just from the coast. I really appreciate the effort but I don't envy the task.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/26/2012 6:04 PM

Re: Fabulous 15 


High School Sports in Mississippi Fast-Pitch Fab 15 will be selected tomorrow Monday, February, 27.  Please get your nominations in to me.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/27/2012 1:36 AM

Re: Fabulous 15 


Shelby Bishop, Newton County    Catcher/3B   BA .530   HR 6   RBI 48   Runs Scored 55  Triples 11  Doubles 12
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/27/2012 11:26 AM

Re: Fabulous 15 


East Rankin Academy sophomore pitcher Jordan Herring, 0.64 ERA, 158 strikeouts, 1 perfect game in 24 games.  .440 b/a with 1 homerun, 18 rbi.

Last edited 2/27/2012 2:45 PM by softballnut15

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/27/2012 12:23 PM

Re: Fabulous 15 


lauren little 1st base and 3rd base senior

kassidy tally center field senior

dana arender  pitcher and 3rd base senior

 all girls go to raleigh high school

Last edited 2/27/2012 12:36 PM by blueox

Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/27/2012 12:25 PM

Re: Fabulous 15 


Brittany Lang - Biloxi - pitcher
Caitlin Bazzone- East Central - 3B
Catherine Campbell - East Central - CF
Sonny Gerrish - East Central - SS
Dani Craft- D'Iberville - C
Dani Barton- Harrison Central- pitcher
Kaitlin Lee- Harrison Central- pitcher
Paige Breal- St.Martin- pitcher
Ashley Hickman- St.Martin- SS
Rachel Rogers- East Central- C

Last edited 2/27/2012 12:38 PM by CrossFire14

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/27/2012 2:09 PM

Re: Fabulous 15 



CrossFire14 wrote: Brittany Lang - Biloxi - pitcher
Caitlin Bazzone- East Central - 3B
Catherine Campbell - East Central - CF
Sonny Gerrish - East Central - SS
Dani Craft- D'Iberville - C
Dani Barton- Harrison Central- pitcher
Kaitlin Lee- Harrison Central- pitcher
Paige Breal- St.Martin- pitcher
Ashley Hickman- St.Martin- SS
Rachel Rogers- East Central- C
What grade is Campbell, Gerrish, Lee, and Rogers in?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/27/2012 3:06 PM

Re: Fabulous 15 


KELLY YOUNG-PITCHER-SENIOR-MADISON CENTRAL
MARY ASHTON LOVELACE- 3RD BASE-SENIOR-MADISON CENTRAL
KATYLYN MURRY-CF-SENIOR MADISON CENTRAL
KATIE ANN BAILEY-SS-JUNIOR MADISON CENTRAL
BAILEY STOKES-CATCHER-JUNIOR-MADISON CENTRAL
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/27/2012 9:40 PM

Re: Fabulous 15 


Apparently your Fab 15 included public schools only!  There are plenty of VERY talented girls in the private schools also.  Couldn't help but notice that none were included....
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/27/2012 9:59 PM

Re: Fabulous 15 


I mentioned one from St Pats...I don't know any others or I would. I don't get to see any of them that play in the fall.

Campbell and Rogers are seniors.
Lee is a sophomore.
Not sure about Gerrish, almost positive that she is either a junior or senior.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/27/2012 11:59 PM

Re: Fabulous 15 


NT
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/28/2012 12:35 AM

Re: Fabulous 15 



JEFFKCOACH wrote:
CrossFire14 wrote: Brittany Lang - Biloxi - pitcher
Caitlin Bazzone- East Central - 3B
Catherine Campbell - East Central - CF
Sonny Gerrish - East Central - SS
Dani Craft- D'Iberville - C
Dani Barton- Harrison Central- pitcher
Kaitlin Lee- Harrison Central- pitcher
Paige Breal- St.Martin- pitcher
Ashley Hickman- St.Martin- SS
Rachel Rogers- East Central- C
What grade is Campbell, Gerrish, Lee, and Rogers in?
Campbell is a senior, Gerrish and Rogers are juniors and Lee is a sophomore
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/28/2012 8:43 AM

Re: Fabulous 15 



softballnut15 wrote: Apparently your Fab 15 included public schools only!  There are plenty of VERY talented girls in the private schools also.  Couldn't help but notice that none were included....
check out what jeff wrote. No where in the paragraph does he say public schools only he says high school sports in Ms and high school Fast-Pitch. If you would like to add private school girls then add some names. No one is doubting girls are very talented in the private schools. Give a shout out to them
JEFFKCOACH wrote: High School Sports in Mississippi website will be selecting a Fabulous 15 High School Fast-Pitch Team to give the ladies thier props.  If you know of an outstanding high school fast-pitch player who deserves this honor, please post thier name, team, position, and any stats that you can provide in this thread. Or you an pm me or e-mail me at jeffkcoach@yahoo.com.  This team will be revaled Monday February 27th on the website.
I would really like to recognize our state's best fast-pitch players.
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >