Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY

Posted: 12/22/2009 10:55 AM

THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY 


NO GODFREY NO REESE PROBABLY NO FAT BOY SOON This bulls fans lol are there enough of you left to be

plural ok jokes aside. Wow thought you guys had something huh.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah I LOVE BEING A CANE! Life is great when your a cane!biggrin

have a good day losers rotfl.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/22/2009 11:09 AM

Re: THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY 


tell us about how much money you have, yet you can't type a proper sentence or spell.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/22/2009 11:15 AM

Re: THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY 



keeprollin wrote: tell us about how much money you have, yet you can't type a proper sentence or spell.
Grammar really ok english teacher lol this is a football board.



to quote a great man " I'm rich biatch"  Dont hate me because i worked hard to get what i have. It's not my fault the

lord bless me with talent. biggrin
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/22/2009 11:19 AM

Re: THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY 


im sure the Lord is proud of your arrogance and haughtyness. what happened to being humble?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/22/2009 11:33 AM

Re: THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY 



keeprollin wrote: im sure the Lord is proud of your arrogance and haughtyness. what happened to being humble?
I am humble YOU brought up the money issue. I sacrificed to get what i have and i know that it all happen because

of the man up stairs. Why do you guys take things so seriously NONE of you play FOOTBALL. You're a fan im just

talking smack its all in good fun. I played football AND  as players WE dont even take it as seriously as some of you

guys do its a SPORT.  Lighten up reallybiggrin.



ps the bible says "pride goeth before the fall"
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/22/2009 11:36 AM

Re: THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY 



tdman11 wrote:
keeprollin wrote: im sure the Lord is proud of your arrogance and haughtyness. what happened to being humble?
I am humble YOU brought up the money issue. I sacrificed to get what i have and i know that it all happen because

of the man up stairs. Why do you guys take things so seriously NONE of you play FOOTBALL. You're a fan im just

talking smack its all in good fun. I played football AND  as players WE dont even take it as seriously as some of you.....i've been taking it light every since i started jabbing with you bredren....ask any poster who knows me.

guys do its a SPORT.  Lighten up reallybiggrin.......................coolbiggrin


 
ps the bible says "pride goeth before the fall"   maybe this is why you're not in the league anymore?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/22/2009 12:31 PM

Re: THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY 



tdman11 wrote:
keeprollin wrote: tell us about how much money you have, yet you can't type a proper sentence or spell.
Grammar really ok english teacher lol this is a football board.



to quote a great man " I'm rich biatch"  Dont hate me because i worked hard to get what i have. It's not my fault the

lord bless me with talent. biggrin
He's a REAL cane keeprollin...Meaning he PLAYED for the U.

U are just a U hater.....

But I have posts of you claiming to be a U fan. U are just confused.
One letter has never meant so much: []_[]
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/24/2009 12:14 AM

Re: THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY 



tdman11 wrote:
keeprollin wrote: tell us about how much money you have, yet you can't type a proper sentence or spell.
Grammar really ok english teacher lol this is a football board.



to quote a great man " I'm rich biatch"  Dont hate me because i worked hard to get what i have. It's not my fault the

lord bless me with talent. biggrin
Great comeback from a guy with the IQ of a rock. You're a complete idiot JJ. It's not your fault the lord blessed you with talent, but it is your fault that you're illiterate.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/24/2009 9:51 AM

Re: THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY 


my goodness my bank account, and IQ just took a major drop by participating (I know that was a big word for the Cane's fan) in this thread.  The stink in here is awful.ohlord

Just a friendly word of advice...an old adage taught to me long, long ago.  "It's better to keep quiet and let people think your stupid, then open your mouth to prove them right..."   Yikes, in this thread more than a few people would be wise to heed that advice.  Whether your 'ritch biatch' or 'da olrd blessed me with em talent' doesn't lessen the fact your stupid, and there is no reason to spread that fact to the masses.  I am just saying....devil

Last edited 12/24/2009 9:53 AM by bullpride

Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/26/2009 6:42 PM

Re: THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY 



bullpride wrote: my goodness my bank account, and IQ just took a major drop by participating (I know that was a big word for the Cane's fan) in this thread.  The stink in here is awful.ohlord

Just a friendly word of advice...an old adage taught to me long, long ago.  "It's better to keep quiet and let people think your stupid, then open your mouth to prove them right..."   Yikes, in this thread more than a few people would be wise to heed that advice.  Whether your 'ritch biatch' or 'da olrd blessed me with em talent' doesn't lessen the fact your stupid, and there is no reason to spread that fact to the masses.  I am just saying....devil
Its "YOU'RE"  as in you are stupid.


NOT YOUR LOL BUT IM DUMB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

YOUR SHOWS POSESSION HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE SAYING GOES "ITS BETTER TO BE THOUGHT A FOOL THAN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/27/2009 10:16 PM

Re: THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY 



tdman11 wrote:
bullpride wrote: my goodness my bank account, and IQ just took a major drop by participating (I know that was a big word for the Cane's fan) in this thread.  The stink in here is awful.ohlord

Just a friendly word of advice...an old adage taught to me long, long ago.  "It's better to keep quiet and let people think your stupid, then open your mouth to prove them right..."   Yikes, in this thread more than a few people would be wise to heed that advice.  Whether your 'ritch biatch' or 'da olrd blessed me with em talent' doesn't lessen the fact your stupid, and there is no reason to spread that fact to the masses.  I am just saying....devil
Its "YOU'RE"  as in you are stupid.


NOT YOUR LOL BUT IM DUMB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

YOUR SHOWS POSESSION HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE SAYING GOES "ITS BETTER TO BE THOUGHT A FOOL THAN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.
oh good you've heard of the old adage and yet you continue to ignore it.  Go figure.ohlord

And what's with "IM?"  Is that a word or just your inability to use punctuation as well.  I also chuckle at the sight of ignorant internet fools who use "LOL" and "HAHAHA" as a way to convey their sentiment.  Ignorance is bliss and you certainly exemplify that adage as well.  rolleyes

Good grief, if you're intelligent then prove it.  Laughing at yourself, and providing posts absent of any meaningful sentence structure and intelligible point doesn't prove a thing.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/30/2009 10:53 AM

Re: THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY 


It's true.. THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY.. I enjoyed watching a bunch of midwest country boys beat down Miami last night.. There was about five times where that twig Harris almost got snapped in two.. I thought our OL looked bad against you guys. I guarantee Jacory isn't leaving his bed today he took such a beating. Hope you still loved being a Cane while watching that poor effort last night.. Man the ACC is horrible..

Reply | Quote
  • sgt737
  • Sophomore
  • 794 posts this site

Posted: 12/30/2009 10:40 PM

Re: THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY 


GREAT game last night, I thoroughly enjoyed watching da Canes get beat by a BIG Ten Wisconsin team. 
Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/1/2010 3:09 PM

Re: THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY 


dude your fball team sucks
http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/0/71/emily-proctor-pca-1-top.0.0.0x0.400x541.jpeg

 

Another sexy lady over 40..Emily Procter

Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/9/2010 5:21 PM

Re: THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY 


Jacory Harris should shave "OverRated" on his head and Randy Shannon should go jump off a bridge for thinking he has a clue about coaching football.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/26/2011 3:55 PM

Re: THE LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY 


Rollin', you've got a white man posing as a black man in your avatar just like you pose as a Cane fan!  wink
Know your role.
Reply | Quote