Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (3 fans in chatroom)

Looking forward to East Carolina vs Louisiana

Avatar

Posted: 12/3/2012 11:43 PM

Looking forward to East Carolina vs Louisiana 



I am looking forward to the bowl game against the Cajuns !  I know your fans will pack the Superdome and it will be a great atmosphere for the players.

Go Pirates !

ARRRRRRGGGHHHH !

Last edited 12/3/2012 11:45 PM by TerrorOnTheHighSeas

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/4/2012 1:02 AM

Re: Looking forward to East Carolina vs Louisiana 



TerrorOnTheHighSeas wrote:


I am looking forward to the bowl game against the Cajuns !  I know your fans will pack the Superdome and it will be a great atmosphere for the players.

Go Pirates !

ARRRRRRGGGHHHH !

The two teams are mirror images of each other, it certainly looks to be a great game. I expect ECU and Louisiana to set the attendance record for the New Orleans Bowl.

Louisiana Scout.com/
bthom05@cox.net
http://twitter.com/#!/LouisianaScout

Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/4/2012 8:22 AM

Re: Looking forward to East Carolina vs Louisiana 


looking forward to the game.  lots of respect for the cajuns.  i agree, there is a good chance with our two fan bases that we set a record attendance.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/4/2012 9:38 PM

Re: Looking forward to East Carolina vs Louisiana 


If you see us on the street, we might even buy you a drink  biggrin  I'll be the good looking guy wearing the Cajun gear..

Z
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/5/2012 1:48 AM

Re: Looking forward to East Carolina vs Louisiana 



Looking forward to watching the game.  It is a funny thing, I went to the ECU vs Tulane game in New Orleans last month and had fun.  I won't be at the bowl game, the airfare is higher during the holiday season.

Go Pirates !

ARRRRRGGGGHHHH !

Here is a taste of Dowdy Ficklen Stadium since our two schools are so far away from each other:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzr_Jde08l8

Last edited 12/5/2012 1:50 AM by TerrorOnTheHighSeas

Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/5/2012 5:42 AM

Re: Looking forward to East Carolina vs Louisiana 


Nice stadium. Too bad you can't make it back for the Bowl. Believe me that atmosphere will be drastically different for this game than it was for toolame.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/5/2012 7:33 AM

Re: Looking forward to East Carolina vs Louisiana 



TerrorOnTheHighSeas wrote:
Looking forward to watching the game.  It is a funny thing, I went to the ECU vs Tulane game in New Orleans last month and had fun.  I won't be at the bowl game, the airfare is higher during the holiday season.

Go Pirates !

ARRRRRGGGGHHHH !

Here is a taste of Dowdy Ficklen Stadium since our two schools are so far away from each other:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzr_Jde08l8
What a shame you wont make it..  Was that Tulane game the most pathetic crowd you have ever seen, or what?? 

Happy Holidays,

Z
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/5/2012 7:55 AM

Re: Looking forward to East Carolina vs Louisiana 



zeebart21 wrote:
What a shame you wont make it..  Was that Tulane game the most pathetic crowd you have ever seen, or what?? 

Happy Holidays,

Z

Off topic here but I wonder if a Big East match up between Tulame and EC in New Orleans will draw more fans than a C-USA match up between Tulame and EC in New Orleans. 

wink
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/5/2012 8:19 AM

Re: Looking forward to East Carolina vs Louisiana 



TerrorOnTheHighSeas wrote:


I am looking forward to the bowl game against the Cajuns !  I know your fans will pack the Superdome and it will be a great atmosphere for the players.

Go Pirates !

ARRRRRRGGGHHHH !


Very impressed with your stadium and the atmosphere present when watching your team on TV.  We're blessed with a quality opponent.  I don't remember who did it, but the New Orleans Bowl was rated as the second best bowl game last year and having a fine San Diego State team was a big factor.  We look forward to it!

CajunInsider.com Front Page

Reply | Quote