Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
Inbox
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 10  Next >

Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers

Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2014 3:43 PM

Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 


#Royals vs RHP Lewis:
Aoki 9 
Infante 4
Perez 2
Butler 3
Gordon 7
Willingham DH
Moose 5
Cain 8
Escobar 6
Ventura 1
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/22/2014 4:18 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 


Apperently Ned yost says Terrence Gore likely coming up in September to do some pinch running... Thats a smart idea
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2014 4:20 PM

Perez back in there... 


Batting third, the catcher, Salvador Perez!!     confused  


 
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2014 4:27 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 


Does salvy catch all 13 games in a row or does
Ned give him a day off?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2014 4:27 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 



ryansublett wrote: Apperently Ned yost says Terrence Gore likely coming up in September to do some pinch running... Thats a smart idea
44 for 51 in steal attempts in the minors this year, or basically Jarrod Dyson 2.0.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2014 4:39 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 



RoyalMule wrote:
ryansublett wrote: Apperently Ned yost says Terrence Gore likely coming up in September to do some pinch running... Thats a smart idea
44 for 51 in steal attempts in the minors this year, or basically Jarrod Dyson 2.0.
except a far worse hitter.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2014 4:58 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 


Jarrod Dyson has a career .668 OPS, he can't be that much worse
firesticks wrote:
RoyalMule wrote:
ryansublett wrote: Apperently Ned yost says Terrence Gore likely coming up in September to do some pinch running... Thats a smart idea
44 for 51 in steal attempts in the minors this year, or basically Jarrod Dyson 2.0.
except a far worse hitter.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2014 5:01 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 



wilson123 wrote: Jarrod Dyson has a career .668 OPS, he can't be that much worse
firesticks wrote:
RoyalMule wrote:
ryansublett wrote: Apperently Ned yost says Terrence Gore likely coming up in September to do some pinch running... Thats a smart idea
44 for 51 in steal attempts in the minors this year, or basically Jarrod Dyson 2.0.
except a far worse hitter.
look up his minor league numbers, he is a lot worse.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2014 5:49 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 



jerdrew22 wrote: Does salvy catch all 13 games in a row or does
Ned give him a day off?
he just had 2 days off and you saw what happened Wed night against the Rockies.  It's not like Yost has a gun to his head to make him play.

Last edited 8/22/2014 5:51 PM by dksww

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2014 5:54 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 



I was referring to his pinch running abilities only.

---------------------------------------------
--- firesticks wrote:


RoyalMule wrote:
ryansublett wrote: Apperently Ned yost says Terrence Gore likely coming up in September to do some pinch running... Thats a smart idea
44 for 51 in steal attempts in the minors this year, or basically Jarrod Dyson 2.0.
except a far worse hitter.

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2014 5:56 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 


That's fair. Dyson grew into a role greater than that. would be nice of this kid could do the same but it seems unlikely.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2014 6:20 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 


Thanks for the update. You didnt really answer the
question, though.


---------------------------------------------
--- dksww wrote:


jerdrew22 wrote: Does salvy catch all 13 games in a row or does
Ned give him a day off?
he just had 2 days off and you saw what happened Wed night against the Rockies.  It's not like Yost has a gun to his head to make him play.

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/22/2014 6:23 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 


I think they are just looking for a few guys that can fill some key roles the final month of the season. Gore can certainly fill a pinch run type role, and thats all they want/need him to do
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2014 6:31 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 


I hate to say this but I have a bad feeling about this weekend's series. Have a feeling the Rangers will come out swinging and humiliate us. I hope I am laughing at this post on late Sunday afternoon.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/22/2014 6:32 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 


The O's arent getting Machado back. season ending knee surgery
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/22/2014 6:36 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 


The Rangers lead the league in hitting fastballs over 95 mph. Batting .295 as a team.
Let's hope Ventura can control his curve and change up this evening.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2014 6:36 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 


That is crazy, it's not like you to be pessimistic.


---------------------------------------------
--- RoyalsNation wrote:

I hate to say this but I have a bad feeling about this weekend's series. Have a feeling the Rangers will come out swinging and humiliate us. I hope I am laughing at this post on late Sunday afternoon.

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2014 6:38 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 



ryansublett wrote: The O's arent getting Machado back. season ending knee surgery
wow
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2014 6:54 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 


about 15 minutes away now
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2014 7:05 PM

Re: Gameday August 22 vs. Rangers 


time to crush scrub pitching again, boys
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 10  Next >