Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
Inbox
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 9  Next >

GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks

Avatar

Posted: 8/6/2014 5:23 PM

GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 


1. Aoki 9
2. Infante 4
3. Perez 2
4. Butler 3
5. Gordon 7
6. Cain 8
7. Moose 5
8. Escobar 6
9. Ventura 1

Arizona P- Collmenter 

Last edited 8/6/2014 5:25 PM by armywopilot

Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/6/2014 5:36 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 


Excellent! That line-up could score 12 runs. Go Royals! Win them all!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/6/2014 5:46 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 


It's August 6th, the Royals are 58-53 and have a legitimate shot to reach the playoffs. Why does this board still feel the same as it did 5 years ago? I graduated high school in 2009 and I used to post here from time to time back then. I hadn't posted in a long time because of all the negativity and hate people had. Guys like Mcstinkey couldn't help but make me start hating the Royals deep down for being so bad. I never liked reading it but it got to me and I had a negative outlook on the Royals. That was then..

Why are we still so negative? Yes, I am a realist, Dayton Moore might not be the man we want and probably isn't. Hell this could be smoke and mirrors all the way until October but I don't care if it is. What we are seeing right now is something that I have never been able to witness in 23 years of life. MEANINGFUL BASEBALL, how sweet it is! This will sound crazy but I don't care if DM is here next year or the year after, I don't care if Ned is too. I just want to keep watching the Royals play meaningful games in August and September and just maybe, October. I ask again, why are we still so negative? Isn't this what we have been waiting for.. I just want to enjoy it and a little excitement couldn't hurt from Royals fans.

Last edited 8/6/2014 5:46 PM by SwashBucklers

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/6/2014 5:58 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 


'I might be going to hell in a bucket babe, but at least I'm enjoying the ride.'

ryansublett wrote: working counts is so overrated.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/6/2014 6:34 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 



SwashBucklers wrote: It's August 6th, the Royals are 58-53 and have a legitimate shot to reach the playoffs. Why does this board still feel the same as it did 5 years ago? I graduated high school in 2009 and I used to post here from time to time back then. I hadn't posted in a long time because of all the negativity and hate people had. Guys like Mcstinkey couldn't help but make me start hating the Royals deep down for being so bad. I never liked reading it but it got to me and I had a negative outlook on the Royals. That was then..

Why are we still so negative? Yes, I am a realist, Dayton Moore might not be the man we want and probably isn't. Hell this could be smoke and mirrors all the way until October but I don't care if it is. What we are seeing right now is something that I have never been able to witness in 23 years of life. MEANINGFUL BASEBALL, how sweet it is! This will sound crazy but I don't care if DM is here next year or the year after, I don't care if Ned is too. I just want to keep watching the Royals play meaningful games in August and September and just maybe, October. I ask again, why are we still so negative? Isn't this what we have been waiting for.. I just want to enjoy it and a little excitement couldn't hurt from Royals fans.
I think you have several things at work...

1. Some folks are just negative all the time no matter what
2. There are some folks who are more concerned about being "right"and their own phillospies than the Royals winning
3. Some people just arent going to let the past go ever. For some folks since the Royals had 15 years of losing they must win 15 straight years for it to be "real". Of course thats an impossible standard, but  for some people thats the way it is

I dont think this is smoke and mirrors at all. 86 wins last year, and on paper at least we upgraded the two weakest spots in the lineup in 2b, and RF... On paper this team should of been about the same if not better. Looks like your starting to see some of the stats start to trend upward finally
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/6/2014 7:47 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 


Try to win the game
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/6/2014 8:52 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 


Salvys not throwing guys out anymore, I think he's tired.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/6/2014 8:53 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 



RoyalAss69 wrote: Salvys not throwing guys out anymore, I think he's tired.

For realz?




Thanks, Dave.



Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/6/2014 9:02 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 


C ya @ Olathe KIA!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/6/2014 9:03 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 


YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS



MOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE!!!


GREAT AB
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/6/2014 9:03 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 


Moose!

Another one probably not a HR at the K

Last edited 8/6/2014 9:04 PM by ryansublett

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/6/2014 9:03 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 


Crush these losers

ryansublett wrote: working counts is so overrated.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/6/2014 9:03 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 


I swear I just said to myself that "Colon needs to be playing" just to see what would happen and then boom. 2-0.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/6/2014 9:05 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 



RoyalAss69 wrote: I swear I just said to myself that "Colon needs to be playing" just to see what would happen and then boom. 2-0.
hopefully platooning them gives the royals some much needed depth and ability to hit LHP
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/6/2014 9:05 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 


Moose is turning the power on! Keep homering and I might not care about that .191 so much.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/6/2014 9:06 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 



MrMorden wrote:
RoyalAss69 wrote: Salvys not throwing guys out anymore, I think he's tired.

For realz?
He's doing a good job this year but guys are stealing on him left and right.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/6/2014 9:07 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 



SwashBucklers wrote: Moose is turning the power on! Keep homering and I might not care about that .191 so much.
If he hits 25-30 jacks a year I couldn't care less if he hit .215.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/6/2014 9:09 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 


Royals vs Dbags

I think we overtake Toronto, this team is starting to get hot, despite its poopy pants fan base.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/6/2014 9:11 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 



SwashBucklers wrote: Moose is turning the power on! Keep homering and I might not care about that .191 so much.
He OPS'd up around .800 in July. Mostly against righties, but still... He would also be top 20 in the league in pitches per PA if he had the AB's to qualify
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/6/2014 9:13 PM

Re: GAMEDAY 8-6 2014 Royals vs Dbacks 


We're going to need some more runs tonight, Ventura not looking sharp.

Last edited 8/6/2014 9:13 PM by RoyalAss69

Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 9  Next >