Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
Inbox
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >

Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire

Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 11:32 AM

Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 


See yesterday's lineup.

Anybody been to the Yankee board in awhile? I got banned in 5 seconds over there several years ago. Possible I deserved though, I don't recall.

Last edited 6/8/2014 11:33 AM by COroyal

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 1:20 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 


That play was boss Escobar. To quote my 12 yr old son. That'll make the Top 10
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 1:24 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 


It sure would be nice if Shields could give up fewer than 5 runs this time out.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 1:25 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 


Cain sure does cover a lot of ground. Really hope he wins the gold glove out in CF this year.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 1:37 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 


Hosmer GIDP on a 3-1 count. Ever thought of taking another pitch? Kuroda wasn't exactly commanding his pitches.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 1:41 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 





---------------------------------------------
--- JayhawkAI3 wrote:

Hosmer GIDP on a 3-1 count. Ever thought of taking another pitch? Kuroda wasn't exactly commanding his pitches.

---------------------------------------------

Pitch was right down the middle & he hit it hard. Nothing wrong w/ that play.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 1:42 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 


Shields' WHIP over the past several starts has to be off the charts.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 1:48 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 



JayhawkAI3 wrote: Shields' WHIP over the past several starts has to be off the charts.
from May 18th to June 3rd: 25 1/3 innings pitched, 35 hits allowed/7 walks. Only a 1.66 WHIP.

5 baserunners in the first two innings so far
"We know now that we can compete. We don't think it, we know it. We've proved it" - Ned Yost
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 1:53 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 


nice job getting out of that jam

ryansublett wrote: working counts is so overrated.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 2:00 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 


Cain is on fire!!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 2:01 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 


There we go, Moose!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 2:03 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 


The Moose is loose
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/8/2014 2:10 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 


Moose, as bad as he's been, batting at the bottom of the order and being demoted for a week, has as many RBI's as Butler and closing on Hosmer.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 2:14 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 



jaa1025 wrote: Moose, as bad as he's been, batting at the bottom of the order and being demoted for a week, has as many RBI's as Butler and closing on Hosmer.
the 5-6-7 is Gordon/Perez/Cain

the 1-2-3 is Aoki/Infante/Hosmer

yeah, I can believe that Moustakas gets his share of RBI opportunities compared to the opportunities for guys like Butler.
"We know now that we can compete. We don't think it, we know it. We've proved it" - Ned Yost
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 2:18 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 


Nobody wants to hear your sad life story of how you almost had cancer
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 2:20 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 


Hoz looks like he's finally found some patience at the plate. Not hacking nearly as much today.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 2:24 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 





---------------------------------------------
--- SmallBallKC wrote:

Hoz looks like he's finally found some patience at the plate. Not hacking nearly as much today.

---------------------------------------------

Then he swings at ball 4 & causes 2 outs.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 2:24 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 



COroyal wrote:


---------------------------------------------
--- SmallBallKC wrote:

Hoz looks like he's finally found some patience at the plate. Not hacking nearly as much today.

---------------------------------------------

Then he swings at ball 4 & causes 2 outs.
Yep. Spoke too soon.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/8/2014 2:34 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 


Shields is really already at 80 pitches? Daaaang.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/8/2014 2:44 PM

Re: Game 63 - Royals v Evil Empire 


Butler has 73 more AB's this season. 

EvilBadMadman wrote:
jaa1025 wrote: Moose, as bad as he's been, batting at the bottom of the order and being demoted for a week, has as many RBI's as Butler and closing on Hosmer.
the 5-6-7 is Gordon/Perez/Cain

the 1-2-3 is Aoki/Infante/Hosmer

yeah, I can believe that Moustakas gets his share of RBI opportunities compared to the opportunities for guys like Butler.
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >