Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

U of Miami may face death penalty

Avatar

Posted: 8/17/2011 12:59 PM

U of Miami may face death penalty 


Never has a school deserved it more, well Auburn, Ohio State, USC, LSU all deserve it just as much, but not more.

______________________________________________
Chaos, disorder, confusion, and panic. My work here is done. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/17/2011 11:23 PM

RE: U of Miami may face death penalty 


I think OSU and USC should probably just be shut down entirely. Cheatre Dame too.

FREE GKAR
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2011 7:32 PM

RE: U of Miami may face death penalty 


I don't care about kids getting paid by boosters as much as I care about the frauds who run the bowl system pretending that what they're doing is non-profit altruism.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/23/2011 10:17 PM

RE: U of Miami may face death penalty 



GetKiddARing wrote: I think OSU and USC should probably just be shut down entirely. Cheatre Dame too.
I agree with you on this as well.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/25/2011 12:26 AM

RE: U of Miami may face death penalty 



GatorCowboy9 wrote:
GetKiddARing wrote: I think OSU and USC should probably just be shut down entirely. Cheatre Dame too.
I agree with you on this as well.
banana_smiley_17.gif

FREE GKAR
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/25/2011 12:39 AM

RE: U of Miami may face death penalty 



GetKiddARing wrote:
GatorCowboy9 wrote:
GetKiddARing wrote: I think OSU and USC should probably just be shut down entirely. Cheatre Dame too.
I agree with you on this as well.
banana_smiley_17.gif
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/25/2011 12:51 AM

RE: U of Miami may face death penalty 



GatorCowboy9 wrote:
GetKiddARing wrote:
GatorCowboy9 wrote:
GetKiddARing wrote: I think OSU and USC should probably just be shut down entirely. Cheatre Dame too.
I agree with you on this as well.
banana_smiley_17.gif

robillionaire wrote: grumpy23 wrote: robillionaire wrote: "there are GKAR quotes in like 4 different peoples signatures cause I'm both awesome and highly quotable" - GKAR
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/25/2011 1:21 AM

RE: U of Miami may face death penalty 



grumpy23 wrote:
GatorCowboy9 wrote:
GetKiddARing wrote:
GatorCowboy9 wrote:
GetKiddARing wrote: I think OSU and USC should probably just be shut down entirely. Cheatre Dame too.
I agree with you on this as well.
banana_smiley_17.gif
make face.gif
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 9/20/2011 7:12 PM

RE: U of Miami may face death penalty 


Is that Hitler in a Santa hat punching himself in the testicles?
Reply | Quote