Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 5  Next >

Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" on

Posted: 8/19/2014 8:40 PM

Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" on 


Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/19/2014 9:19 PM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 


He robbed a convenience store then, high on drugs, assaulted and fracture a police officer's face.   Lefties cry racism against the officer and in support of the criminal.  Crazy.

keep the fires lit
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/19/2014 9:43 PM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 


"he Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources"

Are these the same sources that told us President Obama gave a "stand down" order in Benghazi or nah?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/19/2014 9:44 PM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 



JeffAtDeepEllum wrote: He robbed a convenience store then, high on drugs, assaulted and fracture a police officer's face.   Lefties cry racism against the officer and in support of the criminal.  Crazy.
Why didn't the store owner call the poilce if he was robbed?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/19/2014 10:07 PM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 


probably scared he would get killed by that brute when he got out of jail or by one of his friends.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/19/2014 10:17 PM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 


Damn...

Video showing "gentle giant" robbing and accosting small store owner. -- FAKE.
Orbital eye X-rays. -- FAKE..

Lying friend who helped rob store... TRUE!
Racist white cop hunts down and shoots young child in cold blood, execution style. TRUE!

Completely looney tunes.... TRUE!
----------------------------------------------
"Once you understand that the trad-media are, in Scott Johnson’s words, "a Democratic protection racket" it all makes sense."  Instapundit
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/19/2014 10:27 PM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 


dude1394 wrote: Damn...

Video showing "gentle giant" robbing and accosting small store owner. -- FAKE.
Orbital eye X-rays. -- FAKE..

Lying friend who helped rob store... TRUE!
Racist white cop hunts down and shoots young child in cold blood, execution style. TRUE!

Completely looney tunes.... TRUE!

Lol, exactly.

Video evidence is probably wrong, and even though everything pointed to this kid being a thug who would assault someone, it's more likely that a cop just decided to execute him in broad daylight in front of everyone.

Look, I'm not trying to make light of this kid's death. He was obviously brainwashed by the entertainers he idolized, and poor, uneducated culture already glorifies that kind of behavior. It's incredibly sad, and I wish this didn't happen so regularly.

But denying clear evidence just to play the race card is absurd and equally sad. Just because we don't want stereotypes to be true all the time doesn't mean that we should fight tooth-and-nail to deny what clearly happened.

 

Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/20/2014 12:00 AM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 



HeNeverLies4 wrote:
JeffAtDeepEllum wrote: He robbed a convenience store then, high on drugs, assaulted and fracture a police officer's face.   Lefties cry racism against the officer and in support of the criminal.  Crazy.
Why didn't the store owner call the poilce if he was robbed?
Because someone else already did.  How in the world do you not believe that he robbed that store when his buddy admitted that he did AND it's on video.... Even if he didn't do it can't you see the evidence starting to trickle out that proves he was a violent kid? He hit that clerk that was half his size in the video!  Was that an illusion?  Now this....  I bet you can't wait until they start showing graphic pictures of it in court...  I guess that's just more "Character Assassination" though.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 12:01 AM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 



beempty wrote:
dude1394 wrote: Damn...

Video showing "gentle giant" robbing and accosting small store owner. -- FAKE.
Orbital eye X-rays. -- FAKE..

Lying friend who helped rob store... TRUE!
Racist white cop hunts down and shoots young child in cold blood, execution style. TRUE!

Completely looney tunes.... TRUE!

Lol, exactly.

Video evidence is probably wrong, and even though everything pointed to this kid being a thug who would assault someone, it's more likely that a cop just decided to execute him in broad daylight in front of everyone.

Look, I'm not trying to make light of this kid's death. He was obviously brainwashed by the entertainers he idolized, and poor, uneducated culture already glorifies that kind of behavior. It's incredibly sad, and I wish this didn't happen so regularly.

But denying clear evidence just to play the race card is absurd and equally sad. Just because we don't want stereotypes to be true all the time doesn't mean that we should fight tooth-and-nail to deny what clearly happened.

 

Thumbs up, beempty.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/20/2014 12:33 AM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowout_fracture



Sounds pretty serious.  I just watched a video on the MSNBC website wondering why the Cop wasn't forced to give an immediate statement.... Sounds to me as if he probably had to go straight to the hospital to save his eye.  That may have been the higher priority..   Still, if this is really what happened then wouldn't it have made shooting the gun from a distance more difficult?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 6:40 AM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 



beempty wrote:
dude1394 wrote: Damn...

Video showing "gentle giant" robbing and accosting small store owner. -- FAKE.
Orbital eye X-rays. -- FAKE..

Lying friend who helped rob store... TRUE!
Racist white cop hunts down and shoots young child in cold blood, execution style. TRUE!

Completely looney tunes.... TRUE!

Lol, exactly.

Video evidence is probably wrong, and even though everything pointed to this kid being a thug who would assault someone, it's more likely that a cop just decided to execute him in broad daylight in front of everyone.

Look, I'm not trying to make light of this kid's death. He was obviously brainwashed by the entertainers he idolized, and poor, uneducated culture already glorifies that kind of behavior. It's incredibly sad, and I wish this didn't happen so regularly.

But denying clear evidence just to play the race card is absurd and equally sad. Just because we don't want stereotypes to be true all the time doesn't mean that we should fight tooth-and-nail to deny what clearly happened.

 

Do you have evidence of him taking anything? You can't say someone robbed a place without video of him taking something LMAO.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 6:41 AM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 



NirkDowitzki wrote: probably scared he would get killed by that brute when he got out of jail or by one of his friends.
That makes no sense.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 6:47 AM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 


These X-Rays are nott from Cop hahahahahaha. That image is from this text book (Scroll down you'll find it). The Page you linked too GLobermaster even cites this place, as the source for the image. 

Or you could do actual research and do a quick Google search of the image.  You see that it pops up on several different websites, its a generic x-ray image for a college text book.. 

So far, we have the "armed robbery" fairy tale. The unnamed cop with his unnamed dozen witnesses. Now we have another unnamed source with an "x-ray" from a source.. college text book? I am open to the real x-ray being released so we can see what happened, or images of the marks on his face? Maybe? Why hasn't all that been released? And why is the video immediately after the altercation Darren Wilson not receiving any immediate medical attention? 

Are you all really that gullible? Probably. Way to prove how stupid (and probably racist) you all are. 

Last edited 8/20/2014 7:05 AM by HeNeverLies4

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 7:16 AM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 


Oh, look, HNL couldn't help but make it about racism again...
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/20/2014 7:33 AM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 


he isn't that bright and is way out of his league.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 9:38 AM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 





---------------------------------------------
--- Mavs22690 wrote:

Oh, look, HNL couldn't help but make it about racism again...

---------------------------------------------

You have to be either a bigot or a moron to believe that link or anything on that webpage lol.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 11:21 AM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 


HeNeverLies4 wrote:
beempty wrote:
dude1394 wrote: Damn...

Video showing "gentle giant" robbing and accosting small store owner. -- FAKE.
Orbital eye X-rays. -- FAKE..

Lying friend who helped rob store... TRUE!
Racist white cop hunts down and shoots young child in cold blood, execution style. TRUE!

Completely looney tunes.... TRUE!

Lol, exactly.

Video evidence is probably wrong, and even though everything pointed to this kid being a thug who would assault someone, it's more likely that a cop just decided to execute him in broad daylight in front of everyone.

Look, I'm not trying to make light of this kid's death. He was obviously brainwashed by the entertainers he idolized, and poor, uneducated culture already glorifies that kind of behavior. It's incredibly sad, and I wish this didn't happen so regularly.

But denying clear evidence just to play the race card is absurd and equally sad. Just because we don't want stereotypes to be true all the time doesn't mean that we should fight tooth-and-nail to deny what clearly happened.

 

Do you have evidence of him taking anything? You can't say someone robbed a place without video of him taking something LMAO.

Damn dude...this is becoming sad.

Watch the surveillance video of Mike Brown at the convenience store. Unless you're blind (literally) it's actually quite easy to see that he takes something from behind the counter and hands it to his friend (who coroborated the story that they had stolen). Then, you can see him reach behind the counter and take more.

So yes, I do have evidence that he took something, and so do you.

Mike Brown was on his way home from robbing a convenience store. Get over it.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 11:26 AM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 


Mavs22690 wrote:
beempty wrote:
dude1394 wrote: Damn...

Video showing "gentle giant" robbing and accosting small store owner. -- FAKE.
Orbital eye X-rays. -- FAKE..

Lying friend who helped rob store... TRUE!
Racist white cop hunts down and shoots young child in cold blood, execution style. TRUE!

Completely looney tunes.... TRUE!

Lol, exactly.

Video evidence is probably wrong, and even though everything pointed to this kid being a thug who would assault someone, it's more likely that a cop just decided to execute him in broad daylight in front of everyone.

Look, I'm not trying to make light of this kid's death. He was obviously brainwashed by the entertainers he idolized, and poor, uneducated culture already glorifies that kind of behavior. It's incredibly sad, and I wish this didn't happen so regularly.

But denying clear evidence just to play the race card is absurd and equally sad. Just because we don't want stereotypes to be true all the time doesn't mean that we should fight tooth-and-nail to deny what clearly happened.

 

Thumbs up, beempty.

Thanks!

This situation is really unfortunate, and people like HNL make it more so by refusing to acknowledge the truth that's right in front of them.

Of course, HNL thinks he's doing the right thing by defending this guy against the unfair, racist, hate-mongering slanderers, but ironically, he's making it much, much worse for African-Americans in the future who will glorify this kind of behavior, go through with it, then know that they'll have defenders who'll say:

"Just because he's on video robbing a convenience store, just because he's on video assaulting someone, just because the rap music that he wrote glorified violence and murder, just because the witnesses coroborate the cop's version of the story, just because the forensic evidence points to the cop's story being true, DOESN'T MEAN THAT MIKE BROWN DID ANYTHING WRONG AT ALL!"

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 11:31 AM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 


the media oftentimes uses images that are not really "the image" to use as an example to show what and where and how etc...

This is probably not meant to be the exact image of the cops eye x ray. Obviously getting that would take a HIPPA violation. I doubt he would risk giving out such a thing because of blowback from his employer. 

It is apparent to me that your a racist and probably the single most racist person I have ever met. You truly hate white people and the police.

Your actions speak louder than words. We now know all we need to know about you. HNL = Racist

Here we have a police office assaulted and injured by a 300# thug that just robbed a convenience store and who defends himself with deadly force and witness testimony now has completely vindicated him 210%. Even the racists who initially lied and made **** up are back tracking and telling the truth now meaning everyone but you is now supporting his side of the story and your still acting like a fool.

Unbelieveable that racists like you are allowed to post here and spew their vile opinions. You know what, that is what makes our country great because we are free enough that people who are idiots can get up and prove to the world we do have freedom while proving they are a racist idiot at the same time. 

I bet you would start a petition to execute this police officer if you could do so.

Last edited 8/20/2014 11:32 AM by NirkDowitzki

Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/20/2014 12:34 PM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 



HeNeverLies4 wrote:

These X-Rays are nott from Cop hahahahahaha. That image is from this text book (Scroll down you'll find it). The Page you linked too GLobermaster even cites this place, as the source for the image. 

Or you could do actual research and do a quick Google search of the image.  You see that it pops up on several different websites, its a generic x-ray image for a college text book.. 

So far, we have the "armed robbery" fairy tale. The unnamed cop with his unnamed dozen witnesses. Now we have another unnamed source with an "x-ray" from a source.. college text book? I am open to the real x-ray being released so we can see what happened, or images of the marks on his face? Maybe? Why hasn't all that been released? And why is the video immediately after the altercation Darren Wilson not receiving any immediate medical attention? 

Are you all really that gullible? Probably. Way to prove how stupid (and probably racist) you all are. 

The link is off Drudge, so other people are citing it.  This lines up with multiple witness accounts of an assault and the Cop going to the hospital, so if it is true it will come out before the trial.  We'll have pictures of it to look at.  This is exactly what I've speculated happened from the beginning.  We'll see...
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 1:58 PM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 


I would expect a doctored abc video/photo any day now.
----------------------------------------------
"Once you understand that the trad-media are, in Scott Johnson’s words, "a Democratic protection racket" it all makes sense."  Instapundit
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 2:21 PM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 



Globemaster wrote:
HeNeverLies4 wrote:

These X-Rays are nott from Cop hahahahahaha. That image is from this text book (Scroll down you'll find it). The Page you linked too GLobermaster even cites this place, as the source for the image. 

Or you could do actual research and do a quick Google search of the image.  You see that it pops up on several different websites, its a generic x-ray image for a college text book.. 

So far, we have the "armed robbery" fairy tale. The unnamed cop with his unnamed dozen witnesses. Now we have another unnamed source with an "x-ray" from a source.. college text book? I am open to the real x-ray being released so we can see what happened, or images of the marks on his face? Maybe? Why hasn't all that been released? And why is the video immediately after the altercation Darren Wilson not receiving any immediate medical attention? 

Are you all really that gullible? Probably. Way to prove how stupid (and probably racist) you all are. 

The link is off Drudge, so other people are citing it.  This lines up with multiple witness accounts of an assault and the Cop going to the hospital, so if it is true it will come out before the trial.  We'll have pictures of it to look at.  This is exactly what I've speculated happened from the beginning.  We'll see...
Ok. For all the insulting of my intelligence going on here, I have to wonder what you all are thinking.. Autopsy shows no signs of a struggle, also shows no evidence of any shot being fired within 2 feet of Mike Brown,. This video shows Darren Wilson standing over the body not needing any type of medical attention, also this is the 4th witness to corroborate the story of the "Liar". So as far as the evidence goes, there is none, outside of hearsay statements we are getting from Darren Wilson supporters. 

Besides, explain to me why photo's of Darren Wilson's face can't be released but a video of Mike Brown walking out of a convenience store can? Where are the photos? Where are the x-rays? Where is the evidence he was attacked? Where? Where?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 2:25 PM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 



beempty wrote:
Mavs22690 wrote:
beempty wrote:
dude1394 wrote: Damn...

Video showing "gentle giant" robbing and accosting small store owner. -- FAKE.
Orbital eye X-rays. -- FAKE..

Lying friend who helped rob store... TRUE!
Racist white cop hunts down and shoots young child in cold blood, execution style. TRUE!

Completely looney tunes.... TRUE!

Lol, exactly.

Video evidence is probably wrong, and even though everything pointed to this kid being a thug who would assault someone, it's more likely that a cop just decided to execute him in broad daylight in front of everyone.

Look, I'm not trying to make light of this kid's death. He was obviously brainwashed by the entertainers he idolized, and poor, uneducated culture already glorifies that kind of behavior. It's incredibly sad, and I wish this didn't happen so regularly.

But denying clear evidence just to play the race card is absurd and equally sad. Just because we don't want stereotypes to be true all the time doesn't mean that we should fight tooth-and-nail to deny what clearly happened.

 

Thumbs up, beempty.

Thanks!

This situation is really unfortunate, and people like HNL make it more so by refusing to acknowledge the truth that's right in front of them.

Of course, HNL thinks he's doing the right thing by defending this guy against the unfair, racist, hate-mongering slanderers, but ironically, he's making it much, much worse for African-Americans in the future who will glorify this kind of behavior, go through with it, then know that they'll have defenders who'll say:

"Just because he's on video robbing a convenience store, just because he's on video assaulting someone, just because the rap music that he wrote glorified violence and murder, just because the witnesses coroborate the cop's version of the story, just because the forensic evidence points to the cop's story being true, DOESN'T MEAN THAT MIKE BROWN DID ANYTHING WRONG AT ALL!"

What witnesses? Link me to them giving a interview plz. 

Also, do you have evidence of him taking anything? The store clerk's lawyer even said that he attempted to take some more cigars and didn't have enough to pay for them, and you can see on the video him exchanging words with the clerk and putting them back. Why put merchandise back int he middle of a strong arm robbery? (Use logic, probably not a robbery). No police where called. What incentive does he have to not call police when calling them would mean he can get his damages alteast slightly recovered? You're whole logic surrounding this makes no sense.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/20/2014 2:28 PM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 



HeNeverLies4 wrote:
beempty wrote:
dude1394 wrote: Damn...

Video showing "gentle giant" robbing and accosting small store owner. -- FAKE.
Orbital eye X-rays. -- FAKE..

Lying friend who helped rob store... TRUE!
Racist white cop hunts down and shoots young child in cold blood, execution style. TRUE!

Completely looney tunes.... TRUE!

Lol, exactly.

Video evidence is probably wrong, and even though everything pointed to this kid being a thug who would assault someone, it's more likely that a cop just decided to execute him in broad daylight in front of everyone.

Look, I'm not trying to make light of this kid's death. He was obviously brainwashed by the entertainers he idolized, and poor, uneducated culture already glorifies that kind of behavior. It's incredibly sad, and I wish this didn't happen so regularly.

But denying clear evidence just to play the race card is absurd and equally sad. Just because we don't want stereotypes to be true all the time doesn't mean that we should fight tooth-and-nail to deny what clearly happened.

 

Do you have evidence of him takingything? You can't say someone robbed a place without video of him taking something LMAO.
His friend/accomplice/witness testified to the FBI according to his own lawyer that they stole cigars from the store.  Are you convinced yet or are you still content to refuse that he ever did anything wrong?  If you want a link to that I'll provide one or you can take my word for it.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/20/2014 2:31 PM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 



Globemaster wrote:
HeNeverLies4 wrote:

These X-Rays are nott from Cop hahahahahaha. That image is from this text book (Scroll down you'll find it). The Page you linked too GLobermaster even cites this place, as the source for the image. 

Or you could do actual research and do a quick Google search of the image.  You see that it pops up on several different websites, its a generic x-ray image for a college text book.. 

So far, we have the "armed robbery" fairy tale. The unnamed cop with his unnamed dozen witnesses. Now we have another unnamed source with an "x-ray" from a source.. college text book? I am open to the real x-ray being released so we can see what happened, or images of the marks on his face? Maybe? Why hasn't all that been released? And why is the video immediately after the altercation Darren Wilson not receiving any immediate medical attention? 

Are you all really that gullible? Probably. Way to prove how stupid (and probably racist) you all are. 

The link is off Drudge, so other people are citing it.  This lines up with multiple witness accounts of an assault and the Cop going to the hospital, so if it is true it will come out before the trial.  We'll have pictures of it to look at.  This is exactly what I've speculated happened from the beginning.  We'll see...
Here's a link from Fox News reporting that the information released today confirms that he went to the hospital for facial injuries including a fractured orbital, that he was almost beaten unconscious, and that one entire side of his face was swollen....  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20/missouri-cop-was-badly-beaten-before-shooting-michael-brown-says-source/

This will be documented by the hospital.  So now we have a man who's high on weed, robbed a store, hit a clerk, and beat a cop so bad that it fractured his skull.  All of this is fact and still there's sympathy for this thug.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/20/2014 2:37 PM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 



HeNeverLies4 wrote:
beempty wrote:
Mavs22690 wrote:
beempty wrote:
dude1394 wrote: Damn...

Video showing "gentle giant" robbing and accosting small store owner. -- FAKE.
Orbital eye X-rays. -- FAKE..

Lying friend who helped rob store... TRUE!
Racist white cop hunts down and shoots young child in cold blood, execution style. TRUE!

Completely looney tunes.... TRUE!

Lol, exactly.

Video evidence is probably wrong, and even though everything pointed to this kid being a thug who would assault someone, it's more likely that a cop just decided to execute him in broad daylight in front of everyone.

Look, I'm not trying to make light of this kid's death. He was obviously brainwashed by the entertainers he idolized, and poor, uneducated culture already glorifies that kind of behavior. It's incredibly sad, and I wish this didn't happen so regularly.

But denying clear evidence just to play the race card is absurd and equally sad. Just because we don't want stereotypes to be true all the time doesn't mean that we should fight tooth-and-nail to deny what clearly happened.

 

Thumbs up, beempty.

Thanks!

This situation is really unfortunate, and people like HNL make it more so by refusing to acknowledge the truth that's right in front of them.

Of course, HNL thinks he's doing the right thing by defending this guy against the unfair, racist, hate-mongering slanderers, but ironically, he's making it much, much worse for African-Americans in the future who will glorify this kind of behavior, go through with it, then know that they'll have defenders who'll say:

"Just because he's on video robbing a convenience store, just because he's on video assaulting someone, just because the rap music that he wrote glorified violence and murder, just because the witnesses coroborate the cop's version of the story, just because the forensic evidence points to the cop's story being true, DOESN'T MEAN THAT MIKE BROWN DID ANYTHING WRONG AT ALL!"

What witnesses? Link me to them giving a interview plz. 

Also, do you have evidence of him taking anything? The store clerk's lawyer even said that he attempted to take some more cigars and didn't have enough to pay for them, and you can see on the video him exchanging words with the clerk and putting them back. Why put merchandise back int he middle of a strong arm robbery? (Use logic, probably not a robbery). No police where called. What incentive does he have to not call police when calling them would mean he can get his damages alteast slightly recovered? You're whole logic surrounding this makes no sense.
Ok... Let's put this to rest.  Here is a link to where Dorian Johnson's (the accomplice/witness/FRIEND) lawyer states that his client (JOHNSON) admits to the robbery.  So even Michael Brown's friend admits to this... in front of the FBI he testified that they stole the cigars and it was them on video.  Knock off the conspiracy theories.  The next time you claim this I won't even argue... I'm just going to post this link from the Right Wing organization "New York Times" to remind you that what you're saying is now a lie because you have been properly informed that Dorian Johnson testified to the FBI that what you are knowingly saying is 100% false.  Video evidence CONFIRMS Johnson's statement to the FBI.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/20/us/shooting-accounts-differ-as-holder-schedules-visit.html?_r=0

Last edited 8/20/2014 2:40 PM by Globemaster

Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/20/2014 2:58 PM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 


Am I the only one wondering why the other news stations aren't reporting the assault?  Seriously, it's all going to come out in the trial that we know we're going to get, so why are we reporting it later than sooner?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 3:12 PM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 



Wrong narrative.

---------------------------------------------
--- Globemaster wrote:

Am I the only one wondering why the other news stations aren't reporting the assault?  Seriously, it's all going to come out in the trial that we know we're going to get, so why are we reporting it later than sooner?

---------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
"Once you understand that the trad-media are, in Scott Johnson’s words, "a Democratic protection racket" it all makes sense."  Instapundit
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 3:18 PM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 



Globemaster wrote:
HeNeverLies4 wrote:
beempty wrote:
Mavs22690 wrote:
beempty wrote:
dude1394 wrote: Damn...

Video showing "gentle giant" robbing and accosting small store owner. -- FAKE.
Orbital eye X-rays. -- FAKE..

Lying friend who helped rob store... TRUE!
Racist white cop hunts down and shoots young child in cold blood, execution style. TRUE!

Completely looney tunes.... TRUE!

Lol, exactly.

Video evidence is probably wrong, and even though everything pointed to this kid being a thug who would assault someone, it's more likely that a cop just decided to execute him in broad daylight in front of everyone.

Look, I'm not trying to make light of this kid's death. He was obviously brainwashed by the entertainers he idolized, and poor, uneducated culture already glorifies that kind of behavior. It's incredibly sad, and I wish this didn't happen so regularly.

But denying clear evidence just to play the race card is absurd and equally sad. Just because we don't want stereotypes to be true all the time doesn't mean that we should fight tooth-and-nail to deny what clearly happened.

 

Thumbs up, beempty.

Thanks!

This situation is really unfortunate, and people like HNL make it more so by refusing to acknowledge the truth that's right in front of them.

Of course, HNL thinks he's doing the right thing by defending this guy against the unfair, racist, hate-mongering slanderers, but ironically, he's making it much, much worse for African-Americans in the future who will glorify this kind of behavior, go through with it, then know that they'll have defenders who'll say:

"Just because he's on video robbing a convenience store, just because he's on video assaulting someone, just because the rap music that he wrote glorified violence and murder, just because the witnesses coroborate the cop's version of the story, just because the forensic evidence points to the cop's story being true, DOESN'T MEAN THAT MIKE BROWN DID ANYTHING WRONG AT ALL!"

What witnesses? Link me to them giving a interview plz. 

Also, do you have evidence of him taking anything? The store clerk's lawyer even said that he attempted to take some more cigars and didn't have enough to pay for them, and you can see on the video him exchanging words with the clerk and putting them back. Why put merchandise back int he middle of a strong arm robbery? (Use logic, probably not a robbery). No police where called. What incentive does he have to not call police when calling them would mean he can get his damages alteast slightly recovered? You're whole logic surrounding this makes no sense.
Ok... Let's put this to rest.  Here is a link to where Dorian Johnson's (the accomplice/witness/FRIEND) lawyer states that his client (JOHNSON) admits to the robbery.  So even Michael Brown's friend admits to this... in front of the FBI he testified that they stole the cigars and it was them on video.  Knock off the conspiracy theories.  The next time you claim this I won't even argue... I'm just going to post this link from the Right Wing organization "New York Times" to remind you that what you're saying is now a lie because you have been properly informed that Dorian Johnson testified to the FBI that what you are knowingly saying is 100% false.  Video evidence CONFIRMS Johnson's statement to the FBI.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/20/us/shooting-accounts-differ-as-holder-schedules-visit.html?_r=0
I'm repeating what the store owner says. And shoplifting =! robbed, that is why we call them two different things.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 3:19 PM

Re: Brown caused "Orbital Eye Socket Blowout Fracture" 



Globemaster wrote: Am I the only one wondering why the other news stations aren't reporting the assault?  Seriously, it's all going to come out in the trial that we know we're going to get, so why are we reporting it later than sooner?
Because there is no "assault". At least not enough proof to put it on the news. The only peole saying there was an assault of any kind are those on the right wing and Darren Wilson's proxies.
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 5  Next >