Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 7  Next >

Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before shooting..

Posted: 8/15/2014 1:08 PM

Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before shooting.. 


Drip... Drip... Drip.... www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/15/...obbery-suspect/

Now I completely believe that this is going to end up being that the cop was attacked. That being said, it could still be manslaughter, but I really don't want to hear anymore about what a saint this kid is.

Looking at the video of him robbing the store he looks like he was a pretty big guy. I'd be scared of him if he came after me. It appears he assaulted the store clerk at the place he robbed too.

Last edited 8/15/2014 1:10 PM by Globemaster

Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/15/2014 1:13 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 


Now that this has been reported on Fox let's play a game called "How long does it take the Liberal media to report the whole truth?" Game.... I'll be flipping back and forth between MSNBC and CNN...
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/15/2014 1:17 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 


CNN is reporting it.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/15/2014 1:18 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 


This gets better.... One of the "Witnesses" was an accomplice in the robbery.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/15/2014 1:27 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 


MSNBC is showing pictures from the 7th grade again...
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/15/2014 2:45 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 


The police have released a statement now that the police officer who shot Brown knew nothing about this robbery and their confrontation was unrelated.

However a few things:
This is not some average teenager. This was a huge, intimidating, kid who could easily pass off for a much older man. 
He just shoved that clerk with impunity after stealing the cigarettes and walking out of the store as if to say...try to stop me
Who knows if that same arrogance came into play when confronted by the cop too? After watching this behavior it's difficult to give him the benefit of doubt.

I know that being a robber or even a jerk doesn't give a cop the authority to murder anyone. However, when credibility is at stake in making a determination of what really happened, I think this video is going to give a lot more credence to the cop's' version of what happened. I know that I would be swayed towards the cop's version if I saw this.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/15/2014 4:08 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 



hakeemfan wrote: The police have released a statement now that the police officer who shot Brown knew nothing about this robbery and their confrontation was unrelated.

However a few things:
This is not some average teenager. This was a huge, intimidating, kid who could easily pass off for a much older man. 
He just shoved that clerk with impunity after stealing the cigarettes and walking out of the store as if to say...try to stop me
Who knows if that same arrogance came into play when confronted by the cop too? After watching this behavior it's difficult to give him the benefit of doubt.

I know that being a robber or even a jerk doesn't give a cop the authority to murder anyone. However, when credibility is at stake in making a determination of what really happened, I think this video is going to give a lot more credence to the cop's' version of what happened. I know that I would be swayed towards the cop's version if I saw this.
As a former football recruiter for Auburn University I've seen some 17 year old kids that I'd never want to see in a fight and we've all seen 28 year old men in their physical primes who are pretty small.  

As for the cop not knowing about the robbery, it makes the whole thing more believable to me.  He probably was attacked by the kid who was paranoid to see a cop because he'd just robbed a store.  Allegedly the cop was just asking him to walk home on the sidewalk so that he was out of the street which is a reasonable request coming from a cop.  The questions are...

1.  How did things escalate from there?
2.  When and why did the cop get out of the car?
3.  Was there a physical confrontation and if so what happened?
4.  If there was a confrontation did it end with a gun shot in the car or with the kid retreating out of the car with his hands up?
5.  How many times was Brown shot and from what range?

Honestly this case could still go either way.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/15/2014 10:40 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before shooti 


Damn...that kid was huge. Dallas cowboys lineman huge.
----------------------------------------------
"Once you understand that the trad-media are, in Scott Johnson’s words, "a Democratic protection racket" it all makes sense."  Instapundit
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/16/2014 2:08 AM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before shooti 


I know right? I laugh at the liberal media calling him "Unarmed". When you're that big you're a walking weapon. If he attacked the cop then I have no doubt the cop was terrified.


---------------------------------------------
--- dude1394 wrote:

Damn...that kid was huge. Dallas cowboys lineman huge.

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/16/2014 2:17 AM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 



hakeemfan wrote: The police have released a statement now that the police officer who shot Brown knew nothing about this robbery and their confrontation was unrelated.

However a few things:
This is not some average teenager. This was a huge, intimidating, kid who could easily pass off for a much older man. 
He just shoved that clerk with impunity after stealing the cigarettes and walking out of the store as if to say...try to stop me
Who knows if that same arrogance came into play when confronted by the cop too? After watching this behavior it's difficult to give him the benefit of doubt.

I know that being a robber or even a jerk doesn't give a cop the authority to murder anyone. However, when credibility is at stake in making a determination of what really happened, I think this video is going to give a lot more credence to the cop's' version of what happened. I know that I would be swayed towards the cop's version if I saw this.
HK,

You're burying the lead here. 

Jackson earlier stated that Brown was stopped as a suspect by Wilson because of the call placed out in reference to the robbery of swisher sweets.  So let's pretend for a second that we live in a universe where police give a **** about guys shoplifting a couple packs of cheap cigars from a convenience store when the store owner isn't placing that call (hint: they don't), Jackson is backtracking and saying Wilson never heard any such call and did in fact stop Brown solely for obstructing traffic. 

So why release the footage and go after Brown for an unrelated incident if not to muddy the waters of public perception and make this about whether or not Brown deserved to be shot by police?

As for the kid's size...great.  He's big.  Plenty of people the police deal with are big and physically intimidating.  Plenty of people are cocky and ********.  This controversy should be about and only about whether or not the actions of the officer were justified.  And the main reason I'm not necessarily buying what the Ferguson PD is selling is they seem to be baldly lying and covering stuff up in ways that most PD don't in these circumstances.  The story of eyewitnesses has remained the same.  The story of the police...that seems to be shifting when the facts reach the press.

Last edited 8/16/2014 2:22 AM by hairdude47

Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/16/2014 7:17 AM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 


to counter balance the liberal media portrayal of him being a sweet innocent young "boy"
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/16/2014 7:44 AM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 


If the 6'4" 300 Pound ADULT attacked the cop then the cop was justified in the shooting . Now if Ballistics show the cop really did walk up to him on his knees and execute then the cop should be punished to the full extent of the law .


I have a feeling that Ballistics and the trajectory of the wounds will show that the officer didn't just walk up and execute him while he was on the ground .
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/16/2014 12:35 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 



hairdude47 wrote:
hakeemfan wrote: The police have released a statement now that the police officer who shot Brown knew nothing about this robbery and their confrontation was unrelated.

However a few things:
This is not some average teenager. This was a huge, intimidating, kid who could easily pass off for a much older man. 
He just shoved that clerk with impunity after stealing the cigarettes and walking out of the store as if to say...try to stop me
Who knows if that same arrogance came into play when confronted by the cop too? After watching this behavior it's difficult to give him the benefit of doubt.

I know that being a robber or even a jerk doesn't give a cop the authority to murder anyone. However, when credibility is at stake in making a determination of what really happened, I think this video is going to give a lot more credence to the cop's' version of what happened. I know that I would be swayed towards the cop's version if I saw this.
HK,

You're burying the lead here. 

Jackson earlier stated that Brown was stopped as a suspect by Wilson because of the call placed out in reference to the robbery of swisher sweets.  So let's pretend for a second that we live in a universe where police give a **** about guys shoplifting a couple packs of cheap cigars from a convenience store when the store owner isn't placing that call (hint: they don't), Jackson is backtracking and saying Wilson never heard any such call and did in fact stop Brown solely for obstructing traffic. 

So why release the footage and go after Brown for an unrelated incident if not to muddy the waters of public perception and make this about whether or not Brown deserved to be shot by police?

As for the kid's size...great.  He's big.  Plenty of people the police deal with are big and physically intimidating.  Plenty of people are cocky and ********.  This controversy should be about and only about whether or not the actions of the officer were justified.  And the main reason I'm not necessarily buying what the Ferguson PD is selling is they seem to be baldly lying and covering stuff up in ways that most PD don't in these circumstances.  The story of eyewitnesses has remained the same.  The story of the police...that seems to be shifting when the facts reach the press.
You release the tape because of FOIA requests and you have to.  That's what the police said and we need to stop acting as if a guy who hit a store clerk half his size in the neck in order to steal $50 worth of cigars has more integrity than the cops.  As for why this video is EXTREMELY relevant... This happened immediately before the shooting and the kid was probably pretty paranoid of seeing a cop after this.  People act as if the only mental state that matters is the cop.  What about if you'd just hit a store clerk while stealing merchandise?  Would you be excited about running to a cop right after that knowing that the clerk called the cops?

Look, there's a ton of information to come here, but if that cop shot a GIGANTIC grown man on top of him inside a cop car while he was being assaulted this cop WILL get off.  If he shot the guy outside of the car then we've got a different story and things probably won't turn out well for the cop.  Either way forensics will tell the tale.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/16/2014 12:39 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 



HotrodBeaubois wrote: If the 6'4" 300 Pound ADULT attacked the cop then the cop was justified in the shooting . Now if Ballistics show the cop really did walk up to him on his knees and execute then the cop should be punished to the full extent of the law .


I have a feeling that Ballistics and the trajectory of the wounds will show that the officer didn't just walk up and execute him while he was on the ground .
I've got a feeling that this escalated after the cop told the kid to get out of the middle of the road and the same St. Michael who assaulted the clerk minutes earlier assaulted the cop who was terrified of having a MAN that large on top of him.  There was a shot fired inside the car according to the cops who wouldn't be lying about that if they can't prove it in court.  If that was a fatal shot then we've got a different case than what his friend/witness/accomplice is telling.

In any event... The moral to the story is don't EVER attack a policeman.  St. Michael would've been convicted felon if he'd survived this and don't ever forget that.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/16/2014 4:59 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 


Looks to me like this thug was a criminal and very active trouble maker probably a future repeat offender. The cop probably did the right thing in taking him out. I cannot imagine a cop would go around shooting people without any reason. I am no fan of the police and would want to see this investigated more but it looks to me he was vindicated.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/16/2014 5:25 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 



NirkDowitzki wrote: Looks to me like this thug was a criminal and very active trouble maker probably a future repeat offender. The cop probably did the right thing in taking him out. I cannot imagine a cop would go around shooting people without any reason. I am no fan of the police and would want to see this investigated more but it looks to me he was vindicated.
Yeah, let's just ignore the 6th amendment and take the law into our own hands, and instigate the death penalty for anyone who is jaywalking.  Makes perfect sense to me.

Last edited 8/16/2014 5:25 PM by MFFLSanDiego

Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/16/2014 6:47 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 



MFFLSanDiego wrote:
NirkDowitzki wrote: Looks to me like this thug was a criminal and very active trouble maker probably a future repeat offender. The cop probably did the right thing in taking him out. I cannot imagine a cop would go around shooting people without any reason. I am no fan of the police and would want to see this investigated more but it looks to me he was vindicated.
Yeah, let's just ignore the 6th amendment and take the law into our own hands, and instigate the death penalty for anyone who is jaywalking.  Makes perfect sense to me.
Was he just jaywalking or did he rob a store, assault the clerk, and assault a Police Officer?  Which is it?  Assaulting a Police Officer is an EXTREMELY VIOLENT crime!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/16/2014 6:52 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 



Globemaster wrote:
MFFLSanDiego wrote:
NirkDowitzki wrote: Looks to me like this thug was a criminal and very active trouble maker probably a future repeat offender. The cop probably did the right thing in taking him out. I cannot imagine a cop would go around shooting people without any reason. I am no fan of the police and would want to see this investigated more but it looks to me he was vindicated.
Yeah, let's just ignore the 6th amendment and take the law into our own hands, and instigate the death penalty for anyone who is jaywalking.  Makes perfect sense to me.
Was he just jaywalking or did he rob a store, assault the clerk, and assault a Police Officer?  Which is it?  Assaulting a Police Officer is an EXTREMELY VIOLENT crime!
My bad, you are right.  There's this amazing new trend these days where teenagers, kneeling and with their hands up with no weapons, can be very very violent, summoning mutant transformers, ninja turtles, Sith Lords, and even make it rain acid.  They all should be shot as they have their hands up surrendering.  Why waste tax dollars on a trial when they are obviously guilty?

Last edited 8/16/2014 6:52 PM by MFFLSanDiego

Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/16/2014 7:21 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 



MFFLSanDiego wrote:
Globemaster wrote:
MFFLSanDiego wrote:
NirkDowitzki wrote: Looks to me like this thug was a criminal and very active trouble maker probably a future repeat offender. The cop probably did the right thing in taking him out. I cannot imagine a cop would go around shooting people without any reason. I am no fan of the police and would want to see this investigated more but it looks to me he was vindicated.
Yeah, let's just ignore the 6th amendment and take the law into our own hands, and instigate the death penalty for anyone who is jaywalking.  Makes perfect sense to me.
Was he just jaywalking or did he rob a store, assault the clerk, and assault a Police Officer?  Which is it?  Assaulting a Police Officer is an EXTREMELY VIOLENT crime!
My bad, you are right.  There's this amazing new trend these days where teenagers, kneeling and with their hands up with no weapons, can be very very violent, summoning mutant transformers, ninja turtles, Sith Lords, and even make it rain acid.  They all should be shot as they have their hands up surrendering.  Why waste tax dollars on a trial when they are obviously guilty?
If that's what happened then the forensics will prove it and the cop will go jail despite the fact that he was assaulted by a VIOLENT CRIMINAL.  I'm pretty sure its going to come back that the cop was assaulted since he went to the hospital after all of this and given the video of the kid and the clerk 10 minutes earlier I'm pretty sure he fits the profile.  We'll find out the truth in the end and I'm guessing that I'm gonna feel far more for the cop and local small business owners than the VIOLENT CRIMINAL who was shot.

Last edited 8/16/2014 7:46 PM by Globemaster

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/16/2014 7:31 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 



Globemaster wrote:
MFFLSanDiego wrote:
Globemaster wrote:
MFFLSanDiego wrote:
NirkDowitzki wrote: Looks to me like this thug was a criminal and very active trouble maker probably a future repeat offender. The cop probably did the right thing in taking him out. I cannot imagine a cop would go around shooting people without any reason. I am no fan of the police and would want to see this investigated more but it looks to me he was vindicated.
Yeah, let's just ignore the 6th amendment and take the law into our own hands, and instigate the death penalty for anyone who is jaywalking.  Makes perfect sense to me.
Was he just jaywalking or did he rob a store, assault the clerk, and assault a Police Officer?  Which is it?  Assaulting a Police Officer is an EXTREMELY VIOLENT crime!
My bad, you are right.  There's this amazing new trend these days where teenagers, kneeling and with their hands up with no weapons, can be very very violent, summoning mutant transformers, ninja turtles, Sith Lords, and even make it rain acid.  They all should be shot as they have their hands up surrendering.  Why waste tax dollars on a trial when they are obviously guilty?
If that's what happened the the forensics will prove it and the cop will go jail despite the fact that he was assaulted by a VIOLENT CRIMINAL.  I'm pretty sure its going to come back that the cop was assaulted since he went to the hospital after all of this and given the video of the kid and the clerk 10 minutes earlier I'm pretty sure he fits the profile.  We'll find out the truth in the end and I'm guessing that I'm gonna feel far more for the cop and local small business owners than the VIOLENT CRIMINAL who was shot.
fact?  Can you show me how this is a fact and not speculation?  really neat that you have access to this information!  That's pretty cool.

again, bottom line, we really need to get rid of these teens who push people around and just execute them.  I mean, there's nothing at all wrong with unloading a round of bullets into someone who has their hands up in the air.  That cop was not violent at all, right?  Just doing his job?  He also didn't know that this kid wasn't even a suspect (note: not a criminal as he didn't get arrested on charges nor did he have a trial) and had no record.  The cop was simply majestic in his ability to eliminate, execution style, someone who could *potentially* be a trouble maker in the future.  So efficient.  He should become President!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/16/2014 7:54 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 



MFFLSanDiego wrote:
Globemaster wrote:
MFFLSanDiego wrote:
Globemaster wrote:
MFFLSanDiego wrote:
NirkDowitzki wrote: Looks to me like this thug was a criminal and very active trouble maker probably a future repeat offender. The cop probably did the right thing in taking him out. I cannot imagine a cop would go around shooting people without any reason. I am no fan of the police and would want to see this investigated more but it looks to me he was vindicated.
Yeah, let's just ignore the 6th amendment and take the law into our own hands, and instigate the death penalty for anyone who is jaywalking.  Makes perfect sense to me.
Was he just jaywalking or did he rob a store, assault the clerk, and assault a Police Officer?  Which is it?  Assaulting a Police Officer is an EXTREMELY VIOLENT crime!
My bad, you are right.  There's this amazing new trend these days where teenagers, kneeling and with their hands up with no weapons, can be very very violent, summoning mutant transformers, ninja turtles, Sith Lords, and even make it rain acid.  They all should be shot as they have their hands up surrendering.  Why waste tax dollars on a trial when they are obviously guilty?
If that's what happened the the forensics will prove it and the cop will go jail despite the fact that he was assaulted by a VIOLENT CRIMINAL.  I'm pretty sure its going to come back that the cop was assaulted since he went to the hospital after all of this and given the video of the kid and the clerk 10 minutes earlier I'm pretty sure he fits the profile.  We'll find out the truth in the end and I'm guessing that I'm gonna feel far more for the cop and local small business owners than the VIOLENT CRIMINAL who was shot.
fact?  Can you show me how this is a fact and not speculation?  really neat that you have access to this information!  That's pretty cool.

again, bottom line, we really need to get rid of these teens who push people around and just execute them.  I mean, there's nothing at all wrong with unloading a round of bullets into someone who has their hands up in the air.  That cop was not violent at all, right?  Just doing his job?  He also didn't know that this kid wasn't even a suspect (note: not a criminal as he didn't get arrested on charges nor did he have a trial) and had no record.  The cop was simply majestic in his ability to eliminate, execution style, someone who could *potentially* be a trouble maker in the future.  So efficient.  He should become President!
Here's a link to the video where St. Michael robs a store and hits the clerk who's maybe 50% his size....   Sorry.  I figured since you're posting on a board about politics that you watch the news.  The cigars he stole were found on his body 10 minutes after this video when he was shot shortly after assaulting a cop who was sent to the hospital with a swollen face.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxXGvXQrno

By the way... The kid who's half his size who you can see is handed some of the stolen merchandise in the video while they're at the register is one of the "Witnesses" to the shooting.  That's right.  An accomplice to this robbery is a "Witness" to the shooting.

There.  You have no more excuses for not knowing that St. Michael is coincidentally a violent criminal.  It looks like a slam dunk to me that at some point he hit the cop, so get ready for all the pictures of the cop beat up just like you got to see from what St. Trayvon did to Zimmerman.

I'm not saying that the cop didn't commit a crime at some point.  I don't feel too bad that the world is rid of a guy who'll commit violent crimes and assault police officers.

Last edited 8/16/2014 9:08 PM by Globemaster

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/16/2014 8:19 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 



Globemaster wrote:

Here's a link to the video where robs a store and hits the clerk who's maybe 50% his size....   Sorry.  I figured since you're posting on a board about politics that you watch the news.  The cigars he stole were found on his body 10 minutes after this video when he was shot shortly after assaulting a cop who was sent to the hospital with a swollen face.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxXGvXQrno

By the way... The kid who's half his size who you can see is handed some of the stolen merchandise in the video while they're at the register is one of the "Witnesses" to the shooting.  That's right.  An accomplice to this robbery is a "Witness" to the shooting.

There.  You have no more excuses for not knowing that St. Michael is coincidentally a violent criminal.  It looks like a slam dunk to me that at some point he hit the cop, so get ready for all the pictures of the cop beat up just like you got to see from what St. Trayvon did to Zimmerman.

I'm not saying that the cop didn't commit a crime at some point.  I don't feel too bad that the world is rid of a guy who'll commit violent crimes and assault police officers.
I have been following everything you posted, and more.  One thing you fail to address is the FACT that the cop did NOT KNOW this kid was wanted for anything. 

There's also another woman who has witnessed the whole thing, and her story matches another witnesses. 

Also, I disagree with your definition of "violent criminal."  We're worlds apart here.  You so easily call this guy a violent criminal (he stole a few bucks worth of stuff and pushed someone) and yet think this cop was doing his job in executing this teenager without a trial... his hands up... with no weapon.

Let's just disagree, because for me to live in your world I would have to deny everything I know about being a compassionate human that can envision us all eventually working this out as a species.

Edit: Is it possible that after the shooting, the cop asked someone to hit him in the face?  Also, if he was hit in the face by Brown, why did the cop execute this kid with an entire round?  Why not, after the teen went down, hand cuff him?  That's the question we're asking.  Brown deserved a trial... 6th amendment.

Last edited 8/16/2014 9:17 PM by MFFLSanDiego

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/16/2014 9:24 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before shooti 


Sounds just like Obama spouting off without knowing what the heck happened.
----------------------------------------------
"Once you understand that the trad-media are, in Scott Johnson’s words, "a Democratic protection racket" it all makes sense."  Instapundit
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/16/2014 9:32 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 



MFFLSanDiego wrote:
Globemaster wrote:

Here's a link to the video where robs a store and hits the clerk who's maybe 50% his size....   Sorry.  I figured since you're posting on a board about politics that you watch the news.  The cigars he stole were found on his body 10 minutes after this video when he was shot shortly after assaulting a cop who was sent to the hospital with a swollen face.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxXGvXQrno

By the way... The kid who's half his size who you can see is handed some of the stolen merchandise in the video while they're at the register is one of the "Witnesses" to the shooting.  That's right.  An accomplice to this robbery is a "Witness" to the shooting.

There.  You have no more excuses for not knowing that St. Michael is coincidentally a violent criminal.  It looks like a slam dunk to me that at some point he hit the cop, so get ready for all the pictures of the cop beat up just like you got to see from what St. Trayvon did to Zimmerman.

I'm not saying that the cop didn't commit a crime at some point.  I don't feel too bad that the world is rid of a guy who'll commit violent crimes and assault police officers.
I have been following everything you posted, and more.  One thing you fail to address is the FACT that the cop did NOT KNOW this kid was wanted for anything. 

There's also another woman who has witnessed the whole thing, and her story matches another witnesses. 

Also, I disagree with your definition of "violent criminal."  We're worlds apart here.  You so easily call this guy a violent criminal (he stole a few bucks worth of stuff and pushed someone) and yet think this cop was doing his job in executing this teenager without a trial... his hands up... with no weapon.

Let's just disagree, because for me to live in your world I would have to deny everything I know about being a compassionate human that can envision us all eventually working this out as a species.

Edit: Is it possible that after the shooting, the cop asked someone to hit him in the face?  Also, if he was hit in the face by Brown, why did the cop execute this kid with an entire round?  Why not, after the teen went down, hand cuff him?  That's the question we're asking.  Brown deserved a trial... 6th amendment.

Edit #2:  I'd bet $1000 that you're not of African American descent
I've addressed this several times.  This makes it WORSE that the cop didn't know.  He was probably shocked that the kid attacked him in the cop car - especially given that St. Michael was a pretty big person.  I feel comfortable calling someone who hits a cop a "VIOLENT CRIMINAL" - especially when he does it moments after robbing a store and hitting a clerk.

IF the cop did that he'll go to jail.  Two wrongs don't make a right.  But the cops do have evidence that the cop was assaulted and that is a VERY VIOLENT crime.  EXTREMELY VIOLENT.  Regardless of which story is true forensics will tell us the truth.  I'd be shocked if the COP was just driving down the street and said to himself, "Now that I just left my Klan rally, I think I'm going to execute this innocent (insert racial slur)."  Yet this is the story that the media is pushing just like with the start of the Martin case.  Every bit of evidence that's come out since "Witnesses" (an accomplice to his robbery) claimed your (the media's) story.  Get ready for toxicology reports and photo evidence of assaults.  We're going to hear about the lives of both individuals and yes they do matter.  If it matters that the Cop made a false arrest or used a racial slur once 20 years ago then it matters if this kid has a history of drug use or has been arrested before.  We all know why on Sunday his parents claimed, "He was just a kid getting ready to go to college!" and today they're saying, "We never said he was perfect."

The truth will come out and IF St. Michael was shot on his knees with his hands up the bullet will enter his body from a distance and move in a downward trajectory coming from a man wielding a gun who's probably 6 inches shorter then St. Michael.  Then we'll see the cop rightfully go to jail despite the assault and we'll be rid of two VIOLENT CRIMINALS instead of one.  If the Cop's story is true then a bunch of small business owners just lost their livelihoods because the town of Ferguson has a problem with VIOLENT CRIMINALS being taken off their streets.

I'm Caucasian/Native American but most importantly I'm an American who despises VIOLENT CRIMINALS as every American should.  I'm not sure what my race has to do on the opinion but race is the only aspect that really matters to the media who creates these stories out of thin air.

As far as your ridiculous "Edit"....  Where were the witnesses for that happening?  The simplest explanation is usually the answer.  I guess its possible, but once again, Cops are smart enough to know that the forensics won't support that if they do it.  Remember that the gun shot that went off in the Cop car still has to line up with taking place during an assault, so if he claims that and the shot wasn't in the car as proven by forensics then he'll go to jail.  There needs to be blood from St. Michael in the car too.  If there isn't then he's going to jail.  Period.

In the mean time what we get to see on TV is Black Panthers, Al, Jessie, Rioting, Small Business owners having their lives destroyed, Sanctifying of a Criminal, assumptions that the cops are all racist, and blaming the Cops for having to use tear gas to break up rioting that's destroying innocent people's lives.  Thank the liberal media, because a cop shooting a criminal isn't newsworthy.

Last edited 8/16/2014 9:36 PM by Globemaster

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/16/2014 9:55 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before shooti 


We do not know if Brown starting this by hitting the cop. Let the facts come forth after an investigation. That's why I am holding off any judgement. If you want to continue to make this a different issue (that last paragraph was such a lovely bait and switch, by the way) then fine, but you'll be ranting on and on with out me.

I just don't see the point of denying someone their 6th amendment right, and the only reason I first commented was when another poster said "Looks to me like this thug was a criminal and very active trouble maker probably a future repeat offender. The cop probably did the right thing in taking him out."

Do you agree with that statement? I was arguing against the execution without trial, and how this is not the way our legal system has been established.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/16/2014 10:16 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before 


Did you watch the video? The kid was huge, for God's sake. He wouldn't need any weapons to assault and kill an average man. eek
MFFLSanDiego wrote:
Globemaster wrote:
MFFLSanDiego wrote:
NirkDowitzki wrote: Looks to me like this thug was a criminal and very active trouble maker probably a future repeat offender. The cop probably did the right thing in taking him out. I cannot imagine a cop would go around shooting people without any reason. I am no fan of the police and would want to see this investigated more but it looks to me he was vindicated.
Yeah, let's just ignore the 6th amendment and take the law into our own hands, and instigate the death penalty for anyone who is jaywalking.  Makes perfect sense to me.
Was he just jaywalking or did he rob a store, assault the clerk, and assault a Police Officer?  Which is it?  Assaulting a Police Officer is an EXTREMELY VIOLENT crime!
My bad, you are right.  There's this amazing new trend these days where teenagers, kneeling and with their hands up with no weapons, can be very very violent, summoning mutant transformers, ninja turtles, Sith Lords, and even make it rain acid.  They all should be shot as they have their hands up surrendering.  Why waste tax dollars on a trial when they are obviously guilty?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/16/2014 10:29 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before shooti 


Let's keep enforcing the sixth amendment... But can we enforce it evenly?

"CNN broadcast a report Friday that showed the house, including the street number, of the Ferguson police officer who police say shot Mike Brown. The officer has been in hiding due to death threats since the shooting last Saturday. His name, Darren Wilson, was just released Friday morning.
----------------------------------------------
"Once you understand that the trad-media are, in Scott Johnson’s words, "a Democratic protection racket" it all makes sense."  Instapundit
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/16/2014 11:18 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before shooti 


Incredibly irresponsible of CNN...and unbelievably reckless and stupid.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/16/2014 11:56 PM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before shooti 


If you read the link. Some actually drew the equivalent of a map.


---------------------------------------------
--- Mavs22690 wrote:

Incredibly irresponsible of CNN...and unbelievably reckless and stupid.

---------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
"Once you understand that the trad-media are, in Scott Johnson’s words, "a Democratic protection racket" it all makes sense."  Instapundit
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/17/2014 12:31 AM

Re: Michael Brown robbed a convenience store right before shooti 



dude1394 wrote: Let's keep enforcing the sixth amendment... But can we enforce it evenly?

"CNN broadcast a report Friday that showed the house, including the street number, of the Ferguson police officer who police say shot Mike Brown. The officer has been in hiding due to death threats since the shooting last Saturday. His name, Darren Wilson, was just released Friday morning.
I hope you didn't mean -- by "evenly" -- to kill the cop and deny his 6th amendment rights like the cop did to Brown.

And yeah, CNN should never have done that.
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 7  Next >