Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >

Kane County Roster?

Posted: 2/12/2013 11:53 AM

Kane County Roster? 


Who would you suspect will make up this Kane County Team and will you make a trip out there to see them play?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/12/2013 12:12 PM

Re: Kane County Roster? 


According to CSN, Almora and Soler could be starring there this season.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/12/2013 2:01 PM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



msqboxer2011 wrote: Who would you suspect will make up this Kane County Team and will you make a trip out there to see them play?


I go there (we live only about 30 minutes from there) every year regardless so the fact it's going to be a Cubs affliate will only make me want to go more....and without the kiddies. biggrin

FYi....It's a great place to take the kiddies. You can picnic outside the outfield wall, games and stuff plus you cannot beat the price when you compare it to a Cubs game especially when the typical 4/5 year old wants to leave in the 5th inning, LOL!

Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/12/2013 2:02 PM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



KatieCubFan wrote: According to CSN, Almora and Soler could be starring there this season.

How life changes. 10+ years ago I used to wait for Cubs tickets to go on sale. Now I went for Kane County Cougar game tickets to go on sale! LOL!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/12/2013 2:37 PM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



PorkChopExpress12 wrote:
msqboxer2011 wrote: Who would you suspect will make up this Kane County Team and will you make a trip out there to see them play?


I go there (we live only about 30 minutes from there) every year regardless so the fact it's going to be a Cubs affliate will only make me want to go more....and without the kiddies. biggrin

FYi....It's a great place to take the kiddies. You can picnic outside the outfield wall, games and stuff plus you cannot beat the price when you compare it to a Cubs game especially when the typical 4/5 year old wants to leave in the 5th inning, LOL!

I really hope you don't have any kids.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/12/2013 2:52 PM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



cubs2007 wrote:
PorkChopExpress12 wrote:
msqboxer2011 wrote: Who would you suspect will make up this Kane County Team and will you make a trip out there to see them play?


I go there (we live only about 30 minutes from there) every year regardless so the fact it's going to be a Cubs affliate will only make me want to go more....and without the kiddies. biggrin

FYi....It's a great place to take the kiddies. You can picnic outside the outfield wall, games and stuff plus you cannot beat the price when you compare it to a Cubs game especially when the typical 4/5 year old wants to leave in the 5th inning, LOL!

I really hope you don't have any kids.
So much for the "Let's Talk Baseball" thread....that didn't last long.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/12/2013 4:13 PM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



cubs2007 wrote:
PorkChopExpress12 wrote:
msqboxer2011 wrote: Who would you suspect will make up this Kane County Team and will you make a trip out there to see them play?


I go there (we live only about 30 minutes from there) every year regardless so the fact it's going to be a Cubs affliate will only make me want to go more....and without the kiddies. biggrin

FYi....It's a great place to take the kiddies. You can picnic outside the outfield wall, games and stuff plus you cannot beat the price when you compare it to a Cubs game especially when the typical 4/5 year old wants to leave in the 5th inning, LOL!

I really hope you don't have any kids.

well that seems rude.

Posted: 2/6/2013 4:32 PM

Let's Talk Baseball 


Late New Years resolution -

I would like to see a site focused on talking baseball and specifically the Cubs. I’m as guilty as anyone in regards to taking conversations off topic. Moving forward let’s forget the past and make posts that allow users to freely express opinions. Some ideas of things to avoid from mlbtraderumors -

 

  • Attacks or insults towards other commenters, the post author, journalists, teams, players, or agents
  • Inappropriate language, including swearing and related censor bypass attempts, lewdness, insults, and crude terms for body parts, bodily functions, and physical acts.
  • Juvenile comments or extensive use of text message-type spelling
  • Comments about how you're sick of this topic or it's not newsworthy
#23 OF CHICAGO SPORTS:
         23 - SANDBERG
         23 - JORDAN
         23 - HESTER
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/12/2013 4:22 PM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



cubsfanforlife22 wrote:

well that seems rude.

Let Porkchop respond if he has kids and brings them to Kane County games.

I have 3 kids and brought to many games at Kane county. If he has kids I apologize otherwise he was sounding a bit creepy with his kiddies comments.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/12/2013 4:26 PM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



cubs2007 wrote:
cubsfanforlife22 wrote:

well that seems rude.

Let Porkchop respond if he has kids and brings them to Kane County games.

I have 3 kids and brought to many games at Kane county. If he has kids I apologize otherwise he was sounding a bit creepy with his kiddies comments.
so if he doesnt have kids it's okay for you to be rude and break 'rules' you just 'made'

but if he does have kids you're sorry and everything is cool?

got it. i look forward to PorkChop's reply.
#23 OF CHICAGO SPORTS:
         23 - SANDBERG
         23 - JORDAN
         23 - HESTER
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/12/2013 11:12 PM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



cubsfanforlife22 wrote:
cubs2007 wrote:
PorkChopExpress12 wrote:
msqboxer2011 wrote: Who would you suspect will make up this Kane County Team and will you make a trip out there to see them play?


I go there (we live only about 30 minutes from there) every year regardless so the fact it's going to be a Cubs affliate will only make me want to go more....and without the kiddies. biggrin

FYi....It's a great place to take the kiddies. You can picnic outside the outfield wall, games and stuff plus you cannot beat the price when you compare it to a Cubs game especially when the typical 4/5 year old wants to leave in the 5th inning, LOL!

I really hope you don't have any kids.

well that seems rude.

Posted: 2/6/2013 4:32 PM

Let's Talk Baseball 


Late New Years resolution -

I would like to see a site focused on talking baseball and specifically the Cubs. I’m as guilty as anyone in regards to taking conversations off topic. Moving forward let’s forget the past and make posts that allow users to freely express opinions. Some ideas of things to avoid from mlbtraderumors -

 

  • Attacks or insults towards other commenters, the post author, journalists, teams, players, or agents
  • Inappropriate language, including swearing and related censor bypass attempts, lewdness, insults, and crude terms for body parts, bodily functions, and physical acts.
  • Juvenile comments or extensive use of text message-type spelling
  • Comments about how you're sick of this topic or it's not newsworthy

Here we go again.....yet another can of worms. And now he's replaced can openers with dynamite. wink
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/13/2013 2:06 AM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



cubsfanforlife22 wrote:
cubs2007 wrote:
cubsfanforlife22 wrote:

well that seems rude.

Let Porkchop respond if he has kids and brings them to Kane County games.

I have 3 kids and brought to many games at Kane county. If he has kids I apologize otherwise he was sounding a bit creepy with his kiddies comments.
so if he doesnt have kids it's okay for you to be rude and break 'rules' you just 'made'

but if he does have kids you're sorry and everything is cool?

got it. i look forward to PorkChop's reply.

Honestly, I really don't even know what to reply other then I do have 2 children and I don't want a apology from Cubs2007. He is digging his own grave here so need to throw more dirt on it. I also have 5 nephews, 2 nieces and 3 Godchildren but if my wife and/or I just took them to a baseball game and didn't have our own children...that would be deemed "creepy". I sometimes feel like this is "Billy Madison" and I feel like responding like Mr. Santorum did to Billy's answer about the "Industrial Revolution".

Last edited 2/13/2013 2:20 AM by PorkChopExpress12

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/13/2013 8:25 AM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



PorkChopExpress12 wrote:
Honestly, I really don't even know what to reply other then I do have 2 children and I don't want a apology from Cubs2007. He is digging his own grave here so need to throw more dirt on it. I also have 5 nephews, 2 nieces and 3 Godchildren but if my wife and/or I just took them to a baseball game and didn't have our own children...that would be deemed "creepy". I sometimes feel like this is "Billy Madison" and I feel like responding like Mr. Santorum did to Billy's answer about the "Industrial Revolution".

Based on your response in a different thread you made it quite clear that you didn't want to keep things civil. As I have said in the past you have been banned on this board at least 3 other times yet you try and blame me for your insults and overall poor behavior. When you want to talk baseball you can make some good points but too often you decide to be the board bully and drag the board down.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/13/2013 8:40 AM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



cubs2007 wrote:
PorkChopExpress12 wrote:
Honestly, I really don't even know what to reply other then I do have 2 children and I don't want a apology from Cubs2007. He is digging his own grave here so need to throw more dirt on it. I also have 5 nephews, 2 nieces and 3 Godchildren but if my wife and/or I just took them to a baseball game and didn't have our own children...that would be deemed "creepy". I sometimes feel like this is "Billy Madison" and I feel like responding like Mr. Santorum did to Billy's answer about the "Industrial Revolution".

Based on your response in a different thread you made it quite clear that you didn't want to keep things civil. As I have said in the past you have been banned on this board at least 3 other times yet you try and blame me for your insults and overall poor behavior. When you want to talk baseball you can make some good points but too often you decide to be the board bully and drag the board down.

ok, at this point  I call FOUL! I have never flamed another person on this or any other board, and I have stayed out of this, but I cannot let this go on without saying something. Pork Chop put up a completely understandable post. I had no problem with understanding what he said about 4/5 year olds. They do tend to have short attention spans, and when they want to do something, they have been known to scream, cry, and throw themselves on the ground to try to get their way. Then here comes Cubs2007, right out of the box after his "lets all play nice and just talk baseball thread" and delivers an insult that I can only say came out of left field.
I will no longer read a single thing that you post, sir, because you are a hypocrite.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/13/2013 9:14 AM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



DrakeCubsFan wrote:
ok, at this point  I call FOUL! I have never flamed another person on this or any other board, and I have stayed out of this, but I cannot let this go on without saying something. Pork Chop put up a completely understandable post. I had no problem with understanding what he said about 4/5 year olds. They do tend to have short attention spans, and when they want to do something, they have been known to scream, cry, and throw themselves on the ground to try to get their way. Then here comes Cubs2007, right out of the box after his "lets all play nice and just talk baseball thread" and delivers an insult that I can only say came out of left field.
I will no longer read a single thing that you post, sir, because you are a hypocrite.
Your right - I violated my own request to behave. Porkchop decided to ignore my request and has been a pain in my side for a long time on this board. So I may have acted like a 4 year old when I responded to someone I have no respect for. I will treat each poster as they treat me. Back to talking baseball.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/13/2013 10:11 AM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



cubs2007 wrote:
DrakeCubsFan wrote:
ok, at this point  I call FOUL! I have never flamed another person on this or any other board, and I have stayed out of this, but I cannot let this go on without saying something. Pork Chop put up a completely understandable post. I had no problem with understanding what he said about 4/5 year olds. They do tend to have short attention spans, and when they want to do something, they have been known to scream, cry, and throw themselves on the ground to try to get their way. Then here comes Cubs2007, right out of the box after his "lets all play nice and just talk baseball thread" and delivers an insult that I can only say came out of left field.
I will no longer read a single thing that you post, sir, because you are a hypocrite.
Your right - I violated my own request to behave. Porkchop decided to ignore my request and has been a pain in my side for a long time on this board. So I may have acted like a 4 year old when I responded to someone I have no respect for. I will treat each poster as they treat me. Back to talking baseball.

I guess then everyone is a pain in your side now because everyone is feed up with your ****.

 

Your just pissed at me and others because we continually called you out on your crap from plagarizing from bloggers, not sourcing facts and your absolutely steady feed of bullcrap from answering questions with questions (Did you really think nobody was going to catch on to that and rather quickly) to changing your argument several times within one thread, saying you won't mudsling and then throw the insults on this entire board etc. Then you made this thread saying you were going to "behave" and nobody bought it therefore you had a temper tantrum.


You must be 70 going on 6 old man. Your act is absolutely pathetic. ohlord

Last edited 2/13/2013 10:14 AM by PorkChopExpress12

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/13/2013 10:16 AM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



PorkChopExpress12 wrote:

I guess then everyone is a pain in your side now because everyone is feed up with your ****.

 

Your just pissed at me and others because we continually called you out on your crap from plagarizing from bloggers, not sourcing facts and your absolutely steady feed of bullcrap from answering questions with questions (Did you really think nobody was going to catch on to that and rather quickly) to changing your argument several times within one thread, saying you won't mudsling and then throw the insults on this entire board etc. Then you made this thread saying you were going to "behave" and nobody bought it therefore you had a temper tantrum.

Y
ou must be 70 going on 6 old man. Your act is absolutely pathetic.

You really don't think anybody hasn't realized you have changed your name a number of times for being banned on this board. You are the pathetic one and have had more temper tantrums than anyone. Quit the holier than thou attitude and man up and take some of the blame that you have help create.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/13/2013 10:30 AM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



cubs2007 wrote: You really don't think anybody hasn't realized you have changed your name a number of times for being banned on this board. You are the pathetic one and have had more temper tantrums than anyone. Quit the holier than thou attitude and man up and take some of the blame that you have help create.

WTF are you talking about? Nobody beefs in here except with you. And man up? Seriously why don't you bleeping man up and leave for a few weeks. See how the board gets along without you!!

Last edited 2/13/2013 10:34 AM by PorkChopExpress12

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/13/2013 10:47 AM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



cubs2007 wrote:
DrakeCubsFan wrote:
ok, at this point  I call FOUL! I have never flamed another person on this or any other board, and I have stayed out of this, but I cannot let this go on without saying something. Pork Chop put up a completely understandable post. I had no problem with understanding what he said about 4/5 year olds. They do tend to have short attention spans, and when they want to do something, they have been known to scream, cry, and throw themselves on the ground to try to get their way. Then here comes Cubs2007, right out of the box after his "lets all play nice and just talk baseball thread" and delivers an insult that I can only say came out of left field.
I will no longer read a single thing that you post, sir, because you are a hypocrite.
Your right - I violated my own request to behave. Porkchop decided to ignore my request and has been a pain in my side for a long time on this board. So I may have acted like a 4 year old when I responded to someone I have no respect for. I will treat each poster as they treat me. Back to talking baseball.

hahahahahahaha you are SO full of crap it's coming out of your ears!!

in your request for civility, you never said, "let's treat everyone with respect - unless you've lost my respect" IN FACT, you said, "LET'S FORGET THE PAST."

so if we all go by your standards, as low as they are, we should all NOT forget the past and ALWAYS remember that you are a liar, a hypocrite, and a plagiarist? easy. i don't think anyone will have a problem with that.

GO AWAY. 

#23 OF CHICAGO SPORTS:
         23 - SANDBERG
         23 - JORDAN
         23 - HESTER
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/13/2013 10:54 AM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



cubsfanforlife22 wrote: hahahahahahaha you are SO full of crap it's coming out of your ears!!

in your request for civility, you never said, "let's treat everyone with respect - unless you've lost my respect" IN FACT, you said, "LET'S FORGET THE PAST."

so if we all go by your standards, as low as they are, we should all NOT forget the past and ALWAYS remember that you are a liar, a hypocrite, and a plagiarist? easy. i don't think anyone will have a problem with that.

GO AWAY. 

Cubs2007, seven days ago: 

"Late New Years resolution -

I would like to see a site focused on talking baseball and specifically the Cubs. I’m as guilty as anyone in regards to taking conversations off topic. Moving forward let’s forget the past and make posts that allow users to freely express opinions. Some ideas of things to avoid from mlbtraderumors -

  • Attacks or insults towards other commenters, the post author, journalists, teams, players, or agents
  • Inappropriate language, including swearing and related censor bypass attempts, lewdness, insults, and crude terms for body parts, bodily functions, and physical acts.
  • Juvenile comments or extensive use of text message-type spelling
  • Comments about how you're sick of this topic or it's not newsworthy"

Broken every single one of them and then some. My favorite though right now is he blaming myself and others now when many had him on ignore including myself for over a year. People still gave him crap though and it's lead to this complete meltdown.
 
I truly wonder if he thinks anyone believes a word he says anymore or is just hear to annoy people. I am voting the later...
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/13/2013 10:56 AM

Re: Kane County Roster? 



PorkChopExpress12 wrote:
cubsfanforlife22 wrote: hahahahahahaha you are SO full of crap it's coming out of your ears!!

in your request for civility, you never said, "let's treat everyone with respect - unless you've lost my respect" IN FACT, you said, "LET'S FORGET THE PAST."

so if we all go by your standards, as low as they are, we should all NOT forget the past and ALWAYS remember that you are a liar, a hypocrite, and a plagiarist? easy. i don't think anyone will have a problem with that.

GO AWAY. 

Cubs2007, seven days ago: 

"Late New Years resolution -

I would like to see a site focused on talking baseball and specifically the Cubs. I’m as guilty as anyone in regards to taking conversations off topic. Moving forward let’s forget the past and make posts that allow users to freely express opinions. Some ideas of things to avoid from mlbtraderumors -

  • Attacks or insults towards other commenters, the post author, journalists, teams, players, or agents
  • Inappropriate language, including swearing and related censor bypass attempts, lewdness, insults, and crude terms for body parts, bodily functions, and physical acts.
  • Juvenile comments or extensive use of text message-type spelling
  • Comments about how you're sick of this topic or it's not newsworthy"

Broken every single one of them and then some. My favorite though right now is he blaming myself and others now when many had him on ignore including myself for over a year. People still gave him crap though and it's lead to this complete meltdown.
 
I truly wonder if he thinks anyone believes a word he says anymore or is just hear to annoy people. I am voting the later...
we both forgot:

back to baseball.
#23 OF CHICAGO SPORTS:
         23 - SANDBERG
         23 - JORDAN
         23 - HESTER
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >