Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >

NFC North

Avatar

Posted: 8/12/2014 9:42 PM

NFC North 


Vegas says that:

Packers will win 10.5 games
Bears will win 8.5 games
Lions will win 8.5 games
Vikings will win 6 games

What do you say?

    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   Truth is treason in the empire of lies.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/12/2014 10:50 PM

Re: NFC North 



That's Vegas being safe I suppose. Take the under on the pack and the over on the lions and Bears. Under on Vikings too


---------------------------------------------
--- njc41980 wrote:

Vegas says that:

Packers will win 10.5 games
Bears will win 8.5 games
Lions will win 8.5 games
Vikings will win 6 games

What do you say?



---------------------------------------------
"Serenity Now"
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/13/2014 12:07 AM

Re: NFC North 


It wouldn't be all gambling if Vegas was always 100% right.


The Best Defense is a good Offense

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/13/2014 8:37 AM

Re: NFC North 


I'd put the Packers at only one game ahead of the Bears, not two.  The difference between the Bears and Packers is Rodgers.   The Packers still have some holes on their team, particularly defense.  Their D is going to be a sieve this year.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/13/2014 10:28 AM

Re: NFC North 



ComplementaryColors wrote: I

The difference between the Bears and Packers is Rodgers.  


Based on our last game, I'd say the difference is a fluke fumble and a blown coverage.

Our QB and our offense throughouly outplayed theirs other than two fluke plays.
    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   Truth is treason in the empire of lies.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/13/2014 10:38 AM

Re: NFC North 


I bet the Bears to go to the Super Bowl in February. MY $25 bet wins $325 if they go to the Super Bowl. It was something like 15 to 1  or 12 to 1 then. I don't know what the odds are now.

Last edited 8/13/2014 10:39 AM by BIGBEARBALLS

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/13/2014 11:25 AM

Re: NFC North 


Where do I place my bet against that???  Barring injuries to star players of course, I'd put a lot of money down that the Bears win at least 9 games.  I won't speak for the rest of the division.  I will agree that I think Vegas is being cautious out of the gates.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/13/2014 11:28 AM

Re: NFC North 



So is ours.


---------------------------------------------
--- ComplementaryColors wrote:

I'd put the Packers at only one game ahead of the Bears, not two.  The difference between the Bears and Packers is Rodgers.   The Packers still have some holes on their team, particularly defense.  Their D is going to be a sieve this year.

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/13/2014 11:31 AM

Re: NFC North 


I don't get all this "Vegas is being cautious" stuff I always hear. You do know how it works right?

Vegas isn't predicting jackshit. The public is. Caution has nothing to do with it. Vegas is setting the line to keep equal betters on both sides.

The betting public, not Vegas, is saying that the Bears will win around 8 games.

Last edited 8/13/2014 2:31 PM by FloridaBearsFan

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/13/2014 12:15 PM

Re: NFC North 


What I think about the Packers?

.
.

<-----  This.  Get the fvck on board Bears Fans.....





Nomothshere_medium

Last edited 8/13/2014 12:16 PM by Behr34

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/13/2014 2:30 PM

Re: NFC North 




LOL
---------------------------------------------
--- Behr34 wrote:

What I think about the Packers?

.
.

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/13/2014 3:20 PM

Re: NFC North 


Those numbers look about right to me. As FBF said, the lines are set and adjusted to balance out the betting. It's not really a prediction so much as it is an approach to get more people to place bets.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/13/2014 3:32 PM

Re: NFC North 



Northsiders wrote:
That's Vegas being safe I suppose.
---------------------------------------------
--- njc41980 wrote:

Vegas says that:

Packers will win 10.5 games
Bears will win 8.5 games
Lions will win 8.5 games
Vikings will win 6 games

What do you say?



---------------------------------------------
I agree and I honestly don't blame Vegas in this case. The Bears defense was historically bad last year and even though on paper there has been a transformation, we won't know until they strap it on and play for real. Also the offense was insanely healthy last year outside of Jay so our depth on the o-side has not been really tested. And there is the question of who backs up Jay since he hasn't played a full season since 2009 though to be fair, 2 of those seasons since he has started 15 out of 16.
"Illusions Micheal, illusions. Tricks are something that a whore does for money.....or cocaine". - Gob Bluth
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/13/2014 5:48 PM

Re: NFC North 


Vegas is out for Vegas to make $$$.

No way do I think our frozen friends to the North are better this year than last...even with AR at QB.
No TE's, depleted WR's,suspect O-line coming off injuries, unproven Center, Lacy will suffer the sophomore jinx.
D-line a hodge-podge, NO secondary ( Clinton-Dix not even making 1st team ), the Walker Brigade at LB with Matthews, Hawk, and Peppers.

If AR goes down, heaven help them. Flynn looked terrible against TN, Tolzien not much better. A better team than the Titans would have mopped the floor.

GB maybe gets to .500 this year.
Bears at least 8-8, and I think more like 11-5 or 12-4.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/13/2014 9:38 PM

Re: NFC North 


I think it will be closer to :

Bears - 11 wins
Pack - 9 wins
Vikings - 7 Wins
Lions - 6 Wins
    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   Truth is treason in the empire of lies.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/14/2014 3:34 PM

Re: NFC North 


First, I have to acknowledge that if Clausen keeps playing well, I will have to retire my name. 

Second here is how it really going to shake out: 

Bears 14-2. 1st round bye. Superbowl appearance. 
Lions 9-7 
Vikings 8-8
Pack 5-11 Their first win will be against Miami. They are going to suck suck suck suck suck this year.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/17/2014 12:18 PM

Re: NFC North 



GOAT34forever wrote: Vegas is out for Vegas to make $$$.

No way do I think our frozen friends to the North are better this year than last...even with AR at QB.
No TE's, depleted WR's,suspect O-line coming off injuries, unproven Center, Lacy will suffer the sophomore jinx.
D-line a hodge-podge, NO secondary ( Clinton-Dix not even making 1st team ), the Walker Brigade at LB with Matthews, Hawk, and Peppers.

If AR goes down, heaven help them. Flynn looked terrible against TN, Tolzien not much better. A better team than the Titans would have mopped the floor.

GB maybe gets to .500 this year.
Bears at least 8-8, and I think more like 11-5 or 12-4.
LOL. Worse post i ever seen.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/17/2014 12:19 PM

Re: NFC North 



HateNumber8 wrote: First, I have to acknowledge that if Clausen keeps playing well, I will have to retire my name. 

Second here is how it really going to shake out: 

Bears 14-2. 1st round bye. Superbowl appearance. 
Lions 9-7 
Vikings 8-8
Pack 5-11 Their first win will be against Miami. They are going to suck suck suck suck suck this year.
Do you guys have any common knowledge on football let alone your rivals? or do u just spew BS on here?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/17/2014 8:46 PM

Re: NFC North 



EddieLacyBeast wrote:
 
LOL. Worse post i ever seen.

Thanks for the contribution.

    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   Truth is treason in the empire of lies.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/17/2014 9:48 PM

Re: NFC North 




Pretty sure he wasn't being serious. Pretty sure the 5-11 comment was just having some fun.

Pretty sure you knew that already.
---------------------------------------------
--- EddieLacyBeast wrote:


HateNumber8 wrote: First, I have to acknowledge that if Clausen keeps playing well, I will have to retire my name. 

Second here is how it really going to shake out: 

Bears 14-2. 1st round bye. Superbowl appearance. 
Lions 9-7 
Vikings 8-8
Pack 5-11 Their first win will be against Miami. They are going to suck suck suck suck suck this year.
Do you guys have any common knowledge on football let alone your rivals? or do u just spew BS on here?

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >