Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
Inbox
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >

GDT 10/2/12 Dickey!

Avatar

Posted: 10/2/2012 7:37 PM

GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 


Where's the GDT? Dickey through 2 unscathed.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/2/2012 7:45 PM

RE: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 


morphed w/ CY Dickey watch, i think.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/2/2012 7:49 PM

RE: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 


The Mets need to score some runs!

THIS IS IT! The season comes down to this! This is all that matters! Get this man a W!!!

The Nats held out Gio...
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/2/2012 7:52 PM

RE: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 



BelieveInMetsMagic wrote: The Mets need to score some runs!

THIS IS IT! The season comes down to this! This is all that matters! Get this man a W!!!

The Nats held out Gio...
2vsg8r9.jpg

Get.  It.  Done.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/2/2012 7:58 PM

Re: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 


No offense as usual. Story of the 2nd half.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/2/2012 8:01 PM

RE: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 


That knuckler to Hernandez was flat as could be, the kid drilled it. Dickey down a run w/ this "offense" = trouble

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/2/2012 8:09 PM

RE: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 


Is it still possible for Dickey to win the Pitching Triple Crown?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/2/2012 8:20 PM

Re: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 


I'm wondering what a loss here does for his CyYoung candidacy. Doesn't look like the Mets have any plans on scoring.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 10/2/2012 8:26 PM

Re: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 


Was worried about this game for Dickey

A win not as important as a strong 7 - 8 inning 1or 2 run performance.

After emotional high last game.....natural for a letdown....no matter how hard you guard against it.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/2/2012 8:32 PM

Re: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 



sweeper5 wrote: Was worried about this game for Dickey

A win not as important as a strong 7 - 8 inning 1or 2 run performance.

After emotional high last game.....natural for a letdown....no matter how hard you guard against it.

Well, his pitch count is still low so he can do 7 innings with 2 runs. Looks like the Mets are looking for the plane flight home though, don't believe Dickey will get any run support.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/2/2012 8:40 PM

Re: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 


S**t! Dickey hurting his ERA here, 3-0 now.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 10/2/2012 8:44 PM

RE: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 


Reyes can't touch Dickey

2-23


but Dickey's 2 out...2 strike knuckler...hung a bit ....for Reyes to loop it into the outfield for a hit

then Stanton ripped a single

and then Lee ripped another single for a run..


3-0

shame.    If it's super close in the voters mind....you don't want a lackluster final game from RA
Reply | Quote

Posted: 10/2/2012 8:45 PM

Re: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 


Since its the Marlins bottom of the order, I would give him a couple more batters. But, he is probably done. Great season.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 10/2/2012 8:49 PM

Re: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 



dcmets wrote: Since its the Marlins bottom of the order, I would give him a couple more batters. But, he is probably done. Great season.
I can't see Gio beating him out.

Kimbrel's numbers are ridiculous...so he is a threat.

I think he beats out Kershaw too.

It's just Kimbrel....IMO
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/2/2012 9:16 PM

Re: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 



sweeper5 wrote:
dcmets wrote: Since its the Marlins bottom of the order, I would give him a couple more batters. But, he is probably done. Great season.
I can't see Gio beating him out.

Kimbrel's numbers are ridiculous...so he is a threat.

I think he beats out Kershaw too.

It's just Kimbrel....IMO
Agreed.  Unlike the voters to cast in favor of a closer, but we'll see...

Reply | Quote

Posted: 10/2/2012 9:24 PM

RE: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 


Thank goodness for Heath Bell. Wow, that is some loud booing for a meaningless game with barely any fans. I think you know whose side the Miami fans are on in the Ozzie vs Bell debate...
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/2/2012 9:28 PM

RE: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 


AND NO LOSS FOR TRICKY DICKEY!

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/2/2012 9:39 PM

RE: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 


At least they got him out of the loss
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/2/2012 10:23 PM

RE: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 


Dickey only let's up 3 and still can't get a win. Just awful

The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.

LETS GO METS!

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/3/2012 12:44 AM

Re: GDT 10/2/12 Dickey! 


Dickey has been pitching with a torn abdominal muscle since April!

http://espn.go.com/new-york/ml...orn-muscle-side

Last edited 10/3/2012 12:45 AM by joeb84

Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >