Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

Scores

Posted: 11/09/2012 10:01 PM

Scores 


Desert Edge 38 Saguaro 35

Nogales 22 Sunrise 8

Marcos over Chap

Hamilton over DV

Williams Field beat Liberty

Last I heard Brophy was up on RM.
Jason Jewell
Southwest Recruiting Analyst
Scout.com

Twitter
Facebook
Reply | Quote

Posted: 11/09/2012 10:10 PM

Re: Scores 


Brophy got it done tonight on RM, 14-13.  Game was scoreless at the half!

In Division I and II home teams went a perfect 8-0.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 11/09/2012 10:10 PM

RE: Scores 


Desert Ridge beat Westview in a close one.
Jason Jewell
Southwest Recruiting Analyst
Scout.com

Twitter
Facebook
Reply | Quote

Posted: 11/09/2012 10:10 PM

Re: Scores 


Division I and II quarterfinal scoreboard listed here:

http://gridironarizona.bravehost.com
Reply | Quote

Posted: 11/09/2012 11:33 PM

RE: Scores 


Ironwood Ridge 42
Apollo 30

Much closer game then people thought it would be. Very nice season hawks. Very proud fan.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 11/10/2012 8:21 AM

Re: Scores 


All 3 of last years State Champions in the top 3 divisions knocked out in the second round on the same night. 

Saguaro, Chap and Desert Vista...crazy!

And congrats to Nogales for making it to the state semi's. 
jason247football wrote: Desert Edge 38 Saguaro 35

Nogales 22 Sunrise 8

Marcos over Chap

Hamilton over DV

Williams Field beat Liberty

Last I heard Brophy was up on RM.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 11/10/2012 6:51 PM

Re: Scores 


Just read this on ESPN. Alleged Player abuse.

Bruggman may want to re-consider going to WSU. Could just be retribution for being indefinitely suspended or there is really something to do this. Leach doesn't need this type of press.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 11/11/2012 9:40 AM

Re: Scores 



statguy wrote: Brophy got it done tonight on RM, 14-13.  Game was scoreless at the half!

Brophy didn't get it done, they got lucky that rm missed an extra point into the wind.  i thought they were outplayed all night.  rm shot themselves in the foot on at least 2 different occasions when they were inside the red zone.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 11/12/2012 8:37 AM

Re: Scores 



Brophy is moving on so it's hard to say they didn't get it done..
---------------------------------------------
--- az1husker wrote:


statguy wrote: Brophy got it done tonight on RM, 14-13.  Game was scoreless at the half!

Brophy didn't get it done, they got lucky that rm missed an extra point into the wind.  i thought they were outplayed all night.  rm shot themselves in the foot on at least 2 different occasions when they were inside the red zone.

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote

Posted: 11/12/2012 8:48 AM

RE: Scores 


You do have to realize that Brophy had their two best playmakers standing on the sidelines. So in a sense yes they did what they had to do to get the win. With Dennard and Allen in the mix they are a different team.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 11/12/2012 12:33 PM

Re: Scores 



AZHSFB11 wrote:
Brophy is moving on so it's hard to say they didn't get it done..
---------------------------------------------
--- az1husker wrote:


statguy wrote: Brophy got it done tonight on RM, 14-13.  Game was scoreless at the half!

Brophy didn't get it done, they got lucky that rm missed an extra point into the wind.  i thought they were outplayed all night.  rm shot themselves in the foot on at least 2 different occasions when they were inside the red zone.

---------------------------------------------

Except when it counted..
Reply | Quote