Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

I come in peace...

Posted: 12/20/2012 12:54 PM

I come in peace... 


First off, I imagine most of you are die hard fans. I will tell you what you are experiencing really does suck and I feel your pain. At least your coach didn't go for a lateral move like our coach did, but there are rumors that there were a lot of things in play as to why he left. Even though the events seem like he did an about face per what he said a few weeks ago, he still handled it FAR better than our old coach. He really left the program way better than when he started.

That said, I will become a USU fan as I've ONLY heard good thing about GA. After the game in Madison, the near upset of Auburn, I thought, who is this guy?

Anyway, just know that there are a lot of Badger fans who feel your pain, not that it makes it any easier, and I wish you luck with your search.


Do you guys think the OC will be the guy?

Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/20/2012 9:47 PM

Re: I come in peace... 


Me, too.  Sorry that we took your excellent coach, but glad to see that you had a good OC in place to move up.  I was really impressed with how your team played in Madison this year, and followed you the rest of the season.  GA built a solid program there, and I expect it will continue.  Best of luck.
These ARE the Good Old Days.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/21/2012 1:50 AM

Re: I come in peace... 



SuperBadger wrote:

First off, I imagine most of you are die hard fans. I will tell you what you are experiencing really does suck and I feel your pain. At least your coach didn't go for a lateral move like our coach did, but there are rumors that there were a lot of things in play as to why he left. Even though the events seem like he did an about face per what he said a few weeks ago, he still handled it FAR better than our old coach. He really left the program way better than when he started.

That said, I will become a USU fan as I've ONLY heard good thing about GA. After the game in Madison, the near upset of Auburn, I thought, who is this guy?

Anyway, just know that there are a lot of Badger fans who feel your pain, not that it makes it any easier, and I wish you luck with your search.


Do you guys think the OC will be the guy?

lol, so if we would have waited 2 more weeks to take your coach, would you have said BB "Handled it better"? I think not. You took someone elses successful coach, just like we took yours.....not a big difference at all.....just 2 weeks. Geez. That said, i bet this is the most action this board has had in years. Good luck to USU in their coaching search though. Those guys played tough, and btw i love the new Blue helmets.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/21/2012 9:18 AM

Re: I come in peace... 



NorthernHog wrote:
SuperBadger wrote:

First off, I imagine most of you are die hard fans. I will tell you what you are experiencing really does suck and I feel your pain. At least your coach didn't go for a lateral move like our coach did, but there are rumors that there were a lot of things in play as to why he left. Even though the events seem like he did an about face per what he said a few weeks ago, he still handled it FAR better than our old coach. He really left the program way better than when he started.

That said, I will become a USU fan as I've ONLY heard good thing about GA. After the game in Madison, the near upset of Auburn, I thought, who is this guy?

Anyway, just know that there are a lot of Badger fans who feel your pain, not that it makes it any easier, and I wish you luck with your search.


Do you guys think the OC will be the guy?

lol, so if we would have waited 2 more weeks to take your coach, would you have said BB "Handled it better"? I think not. You took someone elses successful coach, just like we took yours.....not a big difference at all.....just 2 weeks. Geez. That said, i bet this is the most action this board has had in years. Good luck to USU in their coaching search though. Those guys played tough, and btw i love the new Blue helmets.
Actually, our Coach came after you , lot's of skelton's in Madison he was looking to bury.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/21/2012 11:42 AM

Re: I come in peace... 



ajmadison wrote:
NorthernHog wrote:
SuperBadger wrote:

First off, I imagine most of you are die hard fans. I will tell you what you are experiencing really does suck and I feel your pain. At least your coach didn't go for a lateral move like our coach did, but there are rumors that there were a lot of things in play as to why he left. Even though the events seem like he did an about face per what he said a few weeks ago, he still handled it FAR better than our old coach. He really left the program way better than when he started.

That said, I will become a USU fan as I've ONLY heard good thing about GA. After the game in Madison, the near upset of Auburn, I thought, who is this guy?

Anyway, just know that there are a lot of Badger fans who feel your pain, not that it makes it any easier, and I wish you luck with your search.


Do you guys think the OC will be the guy?

lol, so if we would have waited 2 more weeks to take your coach, would you have said BB "Handled it better"? I think not. You took someone elses successful coach, just like we took yours.....not a big difference at all.....just 2 weeks. Geez. That said, i bet this is the most action this board has had in years. Good luck to USU in their coaching search though. Those guys played tough, and btw i love the new Blue helmets.
Actually, our Coach came after you , lot's of skelton's in Madison he was looking to bury.
really doesnt matter. I believe most of us would go to another job, if we thought we had a chance to make more money, and have a better future for ourselves. Especially if we felt we would be appreciated more at that other job. Either way, i hold no ill will towards Wisky fans. Great program, with great fans that i have respect for.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/22/2012 7:09 PM

Re: I come in peace... 


This website gets no traffic...Check out usufans.com that is the site we are using now.
Reply | Quote