Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 16  Next >

Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel

Avatar

Posted: 6/24/2014 5:39 PM

Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 


http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/isis-threatens-to-storm -jordan-with-15000-fighters/

I predicted this 10 years ago.   Laughed off by cool-aid drinkers.

A terrorist/Islamist Caliphate will consume ME.  Israel will not be abandoned, unless 0bama is President. 

Armageddon?  Or a version thereof?

See any other probability.  Does anyone doubt the brutality and rabid determination of Islamists?

----
Circus and Games!  Eat cake!  Let the games begin!  Put out that fire first.
------

 

Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/24/2014 8:25 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 


It must be difficult to be so wrong about absolutely everything.

Watch this, maybe, and inform yourself.  Or continue drinking your cool aid.
http://billmoyers.com/episode/...-chaos-in-iraq/

URLs also aren't that difficult for most people.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/24/2014 8:41 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 



TheCodger wrote: http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/isis-threatens-to-storm -jordan-with-15000-fighters/

I predicted this 10 years ago.   Laughed off by cool-aid drinkers.

A terrorist/Islamist Caliphate will consume ME.  Israel will not be abandoned, unless 0bama is President. 

Armageddon?  Or a version thereof?

See any other probability.  Does anyone doubt the brutality and rabid determination of Islamists?

Aren't you a fundamentalist? Armageddon is what you're counting on, isn't it? And the Rapture will quickly follow, no?

Need a calm, reasoned opinion? You've found your man.

Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/24/2014 8:58 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 


You are such an idiot. You think Israel isn't well equipped and powerful to protect itself? You are delusional beyond all belief.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/24/2014 10:56 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 



Israel? They aren't getting into Jordan.

He is an idiot though.

---------------------------------------------
--- Badgers919 wrote:

You are such an idiot. You think Israel isn't well equipped and powerful to protect itself? You are delusional beyond all belief.

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/24/2014 11:33 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 


True, getting ahead of myself
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/25/2014 7:54 AM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 



badgerkevin wrote: It must be difficult to be so wrong about absolutely everything.

Watch this, maybe, and inform yourself.  Or continue drinking your cool aid.
http://billmoyers.com/episode/...-chaos-in-iraq/

URLs also aren't that difficult for most people.
Dude,  Bill Moyers IS kool-aid.  Drink up.
Ecclesiastes 10:2

"It's easier to fool people, than it is to convince them they've been fooled."   Mark Twain
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/25/2014 8:15 AM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 



JWE44 wrote:
badgerkevin wrote: It must be difficult to be so wrong about absolutely everything.

Watch this, maybe, and inform yourself.  Or continue drinking your cool aid.
http://billmoyers.com/episode/...-chaos-in-iraq/

URLs also aren't that difficult for most people.
Dude,  Bill Moyers IS kool-aid.  Drink up.
Dude, it's an interview of a historian and veteran who provides the content.  Good job not actually opening the link.  Isis exists at it's current strength because your heroes Bush and Cheney messed up and destabilized Iraq and the entire region by illegally starting a war over there.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/25/2014 8:19 AM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 


Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/25/2014 10:03 AM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 



badgerkevin wrote:
JWE44 wrote:
badgerkevin wrote: It must be difficult to be so wrong about absolutely everything.

Watch this, maybe, and inform yourself.  Or continue drinking your cool aid.
http://billmoyers.com/episode/...-chaos-in-iraq/

URLs also aren't that difficult for most people.
Dude,  Bill Moyers IS kool-aid.  Drink up.
Dude, it's an interview of a historian and veteran who provides the content.  Good job not actually opening the link.  Isis exists at it's current strength because your heroes Bush and Cheney messed up and destabilized Iraq and the entire region by illegally starting a war over there.
As to Moyers: I held him in high regard back in the day when he was a responsible unbiased journalist.  Those days are long gone and so,  you're right, I didn't open the link because the jury has returned on Moyers.... he's lost him mind.

As for your tired and lame take on the Iraq situation, Wrong!  We spent $billions in blood and treasure to create a stable Iraq.  We were almost there until our present blunder-in-chief created a power vacuum into which the likes of ISIS infiltrated. Anyone who thinks that area was stable before we went in is totally intoxicated on.... well, their own Kool-Aid.
Ecclesiastes 10:2

"It's easier to fool people, than it is to convince them they've been fooled."   Mark Twain
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/25/2014 10:06 AM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 



JWE44 wrote:
badgerkevin wrote:
JWE44 wrote:
badgerkevin wrote: It must be difficult to be so wrong about absolutely everything.

Watch this, maybe, and inform yourself.  Or continue drinking your cool aid.
http://billmoyers.com/episode/...-chaos-in-iraq/

URLs also aren't that difficult for most people.
Dude,  Bill Moyers IS kool-aid.  Drink up.
Dude, it's an interview of a historian and veteran who provides the content.  Good job not actually opening the link.  Isis exists at it's current strength because your heroes Bush and Cheney messed up and destabilized Iraq and the entire region by illegally starting a war over there.
As to Moyers: I held him in high regard back in the day when he was a responsible unbiased journalist.  Those days are long gone and so,  you're right, I didn't open the link because the jury has returned on Moyers.... he's lost him mind.

As for your tired and lame take on the Iraq situation, Wrong!  We spent $billions in blood and treasure to create a stable Iraq.  We were almost there until our present blunder-in-chief created a power vacuum into which the likes of ISIS infiltrated. Anyone who thinks that area was stable before we went in is totally intoxicated on.... well, their own Kool-Aid.  I'm out and so are you. eek1
Ecclesiastes 10:2

"It's easier to fool people, than it is to convince them they've been fooled."   Mark Twain
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/25/2014 10:23 AM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 



JWE44 wrote:
JWE44 wrote:
badgerkevin wrote:
Dude, it's an interview of a historian and veteran who provides the content.  Good job not actually opening the link.  Isis exists at it's current strength because your heroes Bush and Cheney messed up and destabilized Iraq and the entire region by illegally starting a war over there.
As to Moyers: I held him in high regard back in the day when he was a responsible unbiased journalist.  Those days are long gone and so,  you're right, I didn't open the link because the jury has returned on Moyers.... he's lost him mind.

As for your tired and lame take on the Iraq situation, Wrong!  We spent $billions in blood and treasure to create a stable Iraq.  We were almost there until our present blunder-in-chief created a power vacuum into which the likes of ISIS infiltrated. Anyone who thinks that area was stable before we went in is totally intoxicated on.... well, their own Kool-Aid.  I'm out and so are you. eek1
Your delusions lack the support of historical record.  Apparently you don't understand the concept of an interview.  But at least you learned how to quote yourself in order to add a lame emoticon to the end of a stupid post.

edit:  The interviewee addresses your wrongness in the Moyers link that you're so intent on ignoring.

Last edited 6/25/2014 10:27 AM by badgerkevin

Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/25/2014 2:21 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 


WND co founder arrested at airport with loaded gun in carry on bag. SHOCKER
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/25/2014 2:30 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 



JWE44 wrote:  We were almost there until our present blunder-in-chief created a power vacuum into which the likes of ISIS infiltrated. 
That is such a load of unmitigated BS that I am impressed you even had the balls to post it.  We were almost there.. until we realized Iraq can't be the 51st state.  Divisions between groups have always made an independent Iraq predisposed to problems with a combined governments cohesive autonomy.  The fact that Iraqi troops felt no obligation to do anything to defend their country other than drop their weapons and get slaughtered surely is Obama's fault and not an underlying cultural problem...

How long could we afford to run and defend their government for them?  How many decades?  Same too in Afghanistan i'm sure.  And in Codgers wet dreams.. Russia!

Last edited 6/25/2014 2:31 PM by Badgers919

Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/25/2014 3:35 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 



What a joke. Bush signed that status of forces. Cheney went on tv to promote it as a sight of how well things were going.

Of course Iraq was stable. Saddam ran a tight ship and kept things under control. He ruled that country for basically thirty years. Tell us how that isn't stable.

You are so far removed from reality it is scary.

---------------------------------------------
--- JWE44 wrote:


badgerkevin wrote:
JWE44 wrote:
badgerkevin wrote: It must be difficult to be so wrong about absolutely everything.

Watch this, maybe, and inform yourself.  Or continue drinking your cool aid.
billmoyers.com/episode/...-chaos-in-iraq/

URLs also aren't that difficult for most people.
Dude,  Bill Moyers IS kool-aid.  Drink up.
Dude, it's an interview of a historian and veteran who provides the content.  Good job not actually opening the link.  Isis exists at it's current strength because your heroes Bush and Cheney messed up and destabilized Iraq and the entire region by illegally starting a war over there.
As to Moyers: I held him in high regard back in the day when he was a responsible unbiased journalist.  Those days are long gone and so,  you're right, I didn't open the link because the jury has returned on Moyers.... he's lost him mind.

As for your tired and lame take on the Iraq situation, Wrong!  We spent $billions in blood and treasure to create a stable Iraq.  We were almost there until our present blunder-in-chief created a power vacuum into which the likes of ISIS infiltrated. Anyone who thinks that area was stable before we went in is totally intoxicated on.... well, their own Kool-Aid.

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/25/2014 7:42 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 



JWE44 wrote:
badgerkevin wrote:
JWE44 wrote:
badgerkevin wrote: It must be difficult to be so wrong about absolutely everything.

Watch this, maybe, and inform yourself.  Or continue drinking your cool aid.
http://billmoyers.com/episode/...-chaos-in-iraq/

URLs also aren't that difficult for most people.
Dude,  Bill Moyers IS kool-aid.  Drink up.
Dude, it's an interview of a historian and veteran who provides the content.  Good job not actually opening the link.  Isis exists at it's current strength because your heroes Bush and Cheney messed up and destabilized Iraq and the entire region by illegally starting a war over there.
As to Moyers: I held him in high regard back in the day when he was a responsible unbiased journalist.  Those days are long gone and so,  you're right, I didn't open the link because the jury has returned on Moyers.... he's lost him mind.

As for your tired and lame take on the Iraq situation, Wrong!  We spent $billions in blood and treasure to create a stable Iraq.  We were almost there until our present blunder-in-chief created a power vacuum into which the likes of ISIS infiltrated. Anyone who thinks that area was stable before we went in is totally intoxicated on.... well, their own Kool-Aid.
Wow. eek1
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/25/2014 11:55 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 



SkannerDan wrote:
What a joke. Bush signed that status of forces. Cheney went on tv to promote it as a sight of how well things were going.

Of course Iraq was stable. Saddam ran a tight ship and kept things under control. He ruled that country for basically thirty years. Tell us how that isn't stable.

You are so far removed from reality it is scary.

---------------------------------------------
--- JWE44 wrote:


badgerkevin wrote:
JWE44 wrote:
badgerkevin wrote: It must be difficult to be so wrong about absolutely everything.

Watch this, maybe, and inform yourself.  Or continue drinking your cool aid.
billmoyers.com/episode/...-chaos-in-iraq/

URLs also aren't that difficult for most people.
Dude,  Bill Moyers IS kool-aid.  Drink up.
Dude, it's an interview of a historian and veteran who provides the content.  Good job not actually opening the link.  Isis exists at it's current strength because your heroes Bush and Cheney messed up and destabilized Iraq and the entire region by illegally starting a war over there.
As to Moyers: I held him in high regard back in the day when he was a responsible unbiased journalist.  Those days are long gone and so,  you're right, I didn't open the link because the jury has returned on Moyers.... he's lost him mind.

As for your tired and lame take on the Iraq situation, Wrong!  We spent $billions in blood and treasure to create a stable Iraq.  We were almost there until our present blunder-in-chief created a power vacuum into which the likes of ISIS infiltrated. Anyone who thinks that area was stable before we went in is totally intoxicated on.... well, their own Kool-Aid.

---------------------------------------------

Funniest thing I've read in quite some while.  biggrin


Iraq has never been more than a fiction of a country, the product of the scribblings of some lower-level British and French military/diplomatic folks after WWI ended. The deep schism between the Shi'ites and the Sunnis could not and cannot be patched up by any American efforts. Bush and his team were idiots not to have seen that before they plowed ahead with that moronic invasion.

Need a calm, reasoned opinion? You've found your man.

Last edited 6/25/2014 11:56 PM by MuddyDove

Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/26/2014 1:30 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 



Badgers919 wrote: You are such an idiot. You think Israel isn't well equipped and powerful to protect itself? You are delusional beyond all belief.
Actually, having been there twice, NO.

Israel will be victimized by the LEFT there too.

Already they have a Trojan Horse idiot leftwing working against Israel's best interests from within and additionally have to face things like J Street, driven by Soros and shockingly Muslim money working to hurt Israel on College Campuses across America though lies and intimidation.

When the terrorism begins the LEFTWING International press will be all over Israel keeping them from doing what will need to be done military, as they'll hide as they always do among civilians

In a close vote,  the Lefties in the Presbytarian movement just voted to divest from Israel and any company doing business with Israel, including companies like caterpillar who might sell Israel a bulldozer.

Israel's battle against the forces of Islam who demand their destruction, along with their allies on the Left throughout the world is just beginning.

There's a reason Obama continues to STALL on behalf of Iran so they can get Nukes, he is after all part of the LEFT.

Last edited 6/26/2014 1:49 PM by ajmadison

Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/26/2014 1:46 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 



Funnier than Codger and the gang wanting to arm Syrian rebels who are now part of the fight to establish the caliphate?

You want some fun? Try watching them babble incoherently when presented with the fact that in 91 Cheney advised Bush against going to Baghdad because it would become a quagmire.

Here he is in 94 saying the same, justifying not invading Iraq. youtu.be/YENbElb5-xY
---------------------------------------------
--- MuddyDove wrote:


SkannerDan wrote:
What a joke. Bush signed that status of forces. Cheney went on tv to promote it as a sight of how well things were going.

Of course Iraq was stable. Saddam ran a tight ship and kept things under control. He ruled that country for basically thirty years. Tell us how that isn't stable.

You are so far removed from reality it is scary.

---------------------------------------------
--- JWE44 wrote:


badgerkevin wrote:
JWE44 wrote:
badgerkevin wrote: It must be difficult to be so wrong about absolutely everything.

Watch this, maybe, and inform yourself.  Or continue drinking your cool aid.
billmoyers.com/episode/...-chaos-in-iraq/

URLs also aren't that difficult for most people.
Dude,  Bill Moyers IS kool-aid.  Drink up.
Dude, it's an interview of a historian and veteran who provides the content.  Good job not actually opening the link.  Isis exists at it's current strength because your heroes Bush and Cheney messed up and destabilized Iraq and the entire region by illegally starting a war over there.
As to Moyers: I held him in high regard back in the day when he was a responsible unbiased journalist.  Those days are long gone and so,  you're right, I didn't open the link because the jury has returned on Moyers.... he's lost him mind.

As for your tired and lame take on the Iraq situation, Wrong!  We spent $billions in blood and treasure to create a stable Iraq.  We were almost there until our present blunder-in-chief created a power vacuum into which the likes of ISIS infiltrated. Anyone who thinks that area was stable before we went in is totally intoxicated on.... well, their own Kool-Aid.

---------------------------------------------

Funniest thing I've read in quite some while.  biggrin


Iraq has never been more than a fiction of a country, the product of the scribblings of some lower-level British and French military/diplomatic folks after WWI ended. The deep schism between the Shi'ites and the Sunnis could not and cannot be patched up by any American efforts. Bush and his team were idiots not to have seen that before they plowed ahead with that moronic invasion.

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/26/2014 1:48 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 


You know nothing about Israel.


---------------------------------------------
--- ajmadison wrote:


Badgers919 wrote: You are such an idiot. You think Israel isn't well equipped and powerful to protect itself? You are delusional beyond all belief.
Actually, having been there twice, NO.

Israel will be victimized by the LEFT there too.

Already they have a Trojan Horse idiot leftwing working against Israel's best interests from within and additionally have to face things like J Street, driven by Soros and shockingly Muslim money working opt hurt Israel on College Campuses across America though lies and intimidation.

When the terrorism begins the LEFTWING International press will be all over Israel keeping them from doing what will need to be done military, as they'll hide as they always do among civilians

In a close vote,  the Lefties in the Presbytarian movement just voted to divest from Israel and any company doing business with Israel, including companies like caterpillar who might sell Israel a bulldozer.

Israel's battle against the forces of Islam who demand their destruction, along with their allies on the Left throughout the world is just beginning.

There's a reason Obama continues to STALL on behalf of Iran so they can get Nukes, he is after all part of the LEFT.

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/26/2014 1:59 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 


Right, I've been there twice for 3 weeks at a time and receive direct EMAILS from many top Israeli Diplomats, who I've met personally and have been in the home of the Israeli Ambassador to the UN, here in NYC and use the same Public Relations firm in Israel that many other Christian organizations connected to Israel uses, the head of whom sits with Bibi Netanyahu on a regular basis but I don't know anything about what's going on in Israel! LMAO.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/26/2014 2:13 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 


Yes, because "the Left" want Isarel wiped off the face of the planet and cheerlead terrorists. Your world view is just ridiculous. Also, has it escaped you that most powerful and prominent Jews in the US are part of "the left".

You embarrass yourself so fully its hard to understand.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/26/2014 2:14 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 


You certainly know nothing about their defense capabilities, and I have studied them extensively. But feel free to discount any of this because it was at that liberal hellhole UW Madison.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/26/2014 2:32 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 



Badgers919 wrote: Yes, because "the Left" want Isarel wiped off the face of the planet and cheerlead terrorists. Your world view is just ridiculous. Also, has it escaped you that most powerful and prominent Jews in the US are part of "the left".

You embarrass yourself so fully its hard to understand.
Israel is a RELIGIOUS State, a now RIGHTWING (based on today's crazy definitions) country.

Of course the left wants Israel to admit 5 million Muslims and have a defacto destroyed Israel.

Of course the Left ALWAYS takes the side of the Palestinians and MUSLIMS against Israel, just turn on CNN, BBC or any Network.

The left views Israel as one more impediment against it's world control.

Israelt say's, JEWS need a homeland, a State of their own and since the Left is trying to end religion, Israel is an obstacle.

Last edited 6/26/2014 2:47 PM by ajmadison

Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/26/2014 2:53 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 


I literally don't know how 5 sentences could be more incorrect than those. You are unfortunately good for nothing other than incoherent rambling.

The Middle east is complicated. You think it's so simple.

So in the left's quest to 'end religion' they want to see Israel (more secular than any Muslim states) overrun and destroyed by more religious muslims.. so religion can be ended...

That is your argument?

You're saying I- or "The left" want to see Israel destroyed? That is the words you're putting in my mouth. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The people and country are a great light and breath of fresh air in the region with a great culture and spirit. The state of Israel has been far from infallible on its actions in the greater middle eastern conflict and I think the have inhibited the peace process and done things to Palestinians which their own history should have taught them better. I know few people that rant against the Israeli government more than some Jewish friends of mine. I do not wish to see Israel destroyed, I wish their leaders and government had made some different decisions in the past few decades.  Am i sympathetic to many of the Palestinians stuck in this conflict through no fault of their own?  Absolutely.  You should too, or any similar people caught between a rock and a hard place.  instead it's easier for you to hate them because of their religion.  Great principles.  Literally no one in the middle east escapes culpability for me. Hell, Iran could've been a place like Turkey right now if it weren't for deplorable US government actions in the 50's. It's complicated. I'm sorry if your don't have the ability or willingness to comprehend such matters, but don't blame the rest of us for even attempting objectivity once in awhile. What a crock.

Last edited 6/26/2014 2:55 PM by Badgers919

Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/26/2014 3:55 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 


You know nothing.

You receive emails from top diplomats. Lol

Tell you what, present one email that has them saying Obama wants Iran to get nukes and destroy Israel.

---------------------------------------------
--- ajmadison wrote:

Right, I've been there twice for 3 weeks at a time and receive direct EMAILS from many top Israeli Diplomats, who I've met personally and have been in the home of the Israeli Ambassador to the UN, here in NYC and use the same Public Relations firm in Israel that many other Christian organizations connected to Israel uses, the head of whom sits with Bibi Netanyahu on a regular basis but I don't know anything about what's going on in Israel! LMAO.

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/26/2014 4:00 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 


So, Jewish Americans, who are traditionally leftist and who voted for Obama, are against Israel and pro Palestine and Muslims. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

World control. This coming from someone who supported the Neo Cons.

The left is trying to end religion by supporting Muslims. Got it.
---------------------------------------------
--- ajmadison wrote:


Badgers919 wrote: Yes, because "the Left" want Isarel wiped off the face of the planet and cheerlead terrorists. Your world view is just ridiculous. Also, has it escaped you that most powerful and prominent Jews in the US are part of "the left".

You embarrass yourself so fully its hard to understand.
Israel is a RELIGIOUS State, a now RIGHTWING (based on today's crazy definitions) country.

Of course the left wants Israel to admit 5 million Muslims and have a defacto destroyed Israel.

Of course the Left ALWAYS takes the side of the Palestinians and MUSLIMS against Israel, just turn on CNN, BBC or any Network.

The left views Israel as one more impediment against it's world control.

Israelt say's, JEWS need a homeland, a State of their own and since the Left is trying to end religion, Israel is an obstacle.

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/26/2014 4:06 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 


LOL!! Yes. The west is trying to end religion by being big fans of radical islam.

You cant make this **** up.

AJ, you may be smart, you may be rich, you may be good at all your business stuff. But on this politics.. you have become lazy, entitled and delusional.  I'm sure you also have no one to keep you honest on it either.  It's not even a challenge to 'debate' you anymore. You think if it comes out of your mouth it must be true, and your effort for at least trying to sound intelligent has suffered, no matter what persuasion you subscribe to. You're far too in love with yourself and far too estranged to rational, coherent arguments.
 
\You sound like a joke.

Last edited 6/26/2014 5:21 PM by Badgers919

Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/26/2014 4:10 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 


He is still upset that thousands were spending money in bars, helping the economy, watching the World Cup. And now the USMNT has escaped the group of death which only prolonged the agony.

This has been a rough two weeks for him.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/26/2014 7:32 PM

Re: Jordan, Lebanon, then on to Israel 



ajmadison wrote: Right, I've been there twice for 3 weeks at a time and receive direct EMAILS from many top Israeli Diplomats, who I've met personally and have been in the home of the Israeli Ambassador to the UN, here in NYC and use the same Public Relations firm in Israel that many other Christian organizations connected to Israel uses, the head of whom sits with Bibi Netanyahu on a regular basis but I don't know anything about what's going on in Israel! LMAO.
Can you share one of the emails? Feel free to redact all information of a personal nature.
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 16  Next >