Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 9  Next >

UW vs. Crybabies

Posted: 3/7/2013 7:52 PM

UW vs. Crybabies 


In game thread. Lets go Bucky!
“We are where we are and we go to the next game. I'll let other people judge whether that's good, bad or indifferent because they're all entitled to their opinion.”
- Bo Ryan
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:02 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


Lets hope we can get this one. I've been fretting all day.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:04 PM

Re: UW vs. Crybabies 


I dont expect to win, but this team seems to perform best when doubted... so who knows???
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:05 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


Wow, thanks Calipari for letting the game end sooner by not fouling. You're so kind!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:07 PM

Re: UW vs. Crybabies 


Is ESPN contractually obligated to show the end of this game? Or are they really that in love with Calipari and Kentucky??? rolleyes
Reply | Quote
  • Bmoken
  • Sophomore
  • 2351 posts this site

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:12 PM

Re: UW vs. Crybabies 


Great O so far.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:12 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


This could be not so good.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:14 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


Easy buckets for MSU
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:14 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


Good gamble, bad hands
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:15 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


JB and MB sucking it up completely again today
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:15 PM

Re: UW vs. Crybabies 


0-21 run on 3PT attempts dating back to last game...
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:16 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


Unless Berggren hits 75% in practice I just don't understand why he even stands out at the 3 point line anymore. He has hit at an awful rate in B10 it seems.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:16 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


This is going to be a BATTLE!

Also, wonder if Dawson's injury is serious
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:16 PM

Re: UW vs. Crybabies 


Traevon Jackson may not see the floor next year.
“We are where we are and we go to the next game. I'll let other people judge whether that's good, bad or indifferent because they're all entitled to their opinion.”
- Bo Ryan
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:16 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 



Badgers919 wrote: This could be not so good.
Looks like a typical UW-MSU game. Two impenetrable defenses.


On Wisconsin!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:17 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


What happened with Traevon early? I was distracted at the time.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:18 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


18.18% in B1G Play for Berggren. You'd think Bo would give him the Ryan Evans treatment, DO NOT SHOOT THE THREE.

And what's up with Evans and the fadeaway shot, knock it off guys. Take better shots.

Berggren, please post up.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:18 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 



Badgers919 wrote: What happened with Traevon early? I was distracted at the time.
Offense stalled with him
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:19 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 



Badgers919 wrote: What happened with Traevon early? I was distracted at the time.
Nothing he did, I htink the offense just had a few really bad possessions and he was at the point during them.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:19 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


Is that a midget behind the scorers table or was that Izzo?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:20 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


Sanzere reefing this one........ ********


On Wisconsin!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:21 PM

Re: UW vs. Crybabies 


Need to get Sam or Brust open for some 3's. I wouldn't bother with anyone else from outside the arc right now.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:21 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 



JamaicanJake wrote:
Badgers919 wrote: This could be not so good.
Looks like a typical UW-MSU game. Two impenetrable defenses.
Impotent offenses. Die by the 3, die by the 3.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:21 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


Dear Farnham, I'm sure we could find a higher percentage shot after the buzzer but i don't think it would count.


On Wisconsin!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:22 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


We are now at 31 consecutive minutes of the worst offensive basketball I have ever seen.  Holy sh!t.  We have scored 22 points in 31 minutes of basketball.  I'll say it again, we won't miss our seniors.  Their defense is great, but its their offense (or lack there of) that loses us games.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:23 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


Junk 2 for them. We need to get some of 'em.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:24 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


At least Sam actually took it to the rim
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:24 PM

Re: UW vs. Crybabies 


Evans actually made a shot

GO BADGERS!!

ON WISCONSIN!!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:24 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


Careless turnovers and sh*tty offense. Guess they really got up for this one.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:25 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 



falicy3 wrote: We are now at 31 consecutive minutes of the worst offensive basketball I have ever seen.  Holy sh!t.  We have scored 22 points in 31 minutes of basketball.  I'll say it again, we won't miss our seniors.  Their defense is great, but its their offense (or lack there of) that loses us games.
So far our seniors have had a hand in every point. Evans has 4 and Berggren his Marshall for the layup.


On Wisconsin!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:26 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 



BearIsDriving wrote: Careless turnovers and sh*tty offense. Guess they really got up for this one.
Not sure how Dekker's turnover was careless. Did a great job bringing it down in traffic and got hacked....


On Wisconsin!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:26 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


Good to know the refs won't get out of bounds calls right...
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:26 PM

Re: UW vs. Crybabies 


No idea what's with this team right now. Our defense is fine, but we're completely lost on the other end of the court. I'm not sure how you can forget how to play offense in only a week.

Last edited 3/7/2013 8:27 PM by Gregdawg

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:27 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


Everyone take a deep breath. We're down 4 and we haven't hit jacksh1t.


On Wisconsin!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:27 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 




---------------------------------------------
--- JamaicanJake wrote:


falicy3 wrote: We are now at 31 consecutive minutes of the worst offensive basketball I have ever seen.  Holy sh!t.  We have scored 22 points in 31 minutes of basketball.  I'll say it again, we won't miss our seniors.  Their defense is great, but its their offense (or lack there of) that loses us games.
So far our seniors have had a hand in every point. Evans has 4 and Berggren his Marshall for the layup.

---------------------------------------------

ALL 6!!!!!!!! WOW IMPRESSIVE
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:27 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


Another game they probably don't hit 20 for a half.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:27 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


A lot of talk about Bergen establishing himself in the post. Yeah right.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:28 PM

Re: UW vs. Crybabies 


Oh boy...gotta slam thatbanghead
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:29 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 


Rebounding terribly
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/7/2013 8:29 PM

RE: UW vs. Crybabies 



the608 wrote:

---------------------------------------------
--- JamaicanJake wrote:


falicy3 wrote: We are now at 31 consecutive minutes of the worst offensive basketball I have ever seen.  Holy sh!t.  We have scored 22 points in 31 minutes of basketball.  I'll say it again, we won't miss our seniors.  Their defense is great, but its their offense (or lack there of) that loses us games.
So far our seniors have had a hand in every point. Evans has 4 and Berggren his Marshall for the layup.

---------------------------------------------

ALL 6!!!!!!!! WOW IMPRESSIVE
So let me get this straight... Its the seniors fault we're not scoring yet they have all of our points hmmmmmm.


On Wisconsin!
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 9  Next >