Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

Wildcats: Mississippi State Bulldog here.

Posted: 12/10/2012 8:19 PM

Wildcats: Mississippi State Bulldog here. 


First of all let me say I couldnt have been more relieved when I heard we were playing you in the Gator bowl. No, not because of any expected outcome. Just because we were playing a game against another conference that cares about football.

Do I expect my dogs to win? Damn right I do. But that isnt why I'm here. I'm here to express a few reasons we will or wont come away with a victory and take my beating if need be.

Reasons why I'm right:

1. My dogs will, contrary to all previous game examples, rely on our defensive corners to play man and use our safeties to come up and help forcing your team to pass.

2. My dogs will blitz but only in an effort to contain your qb to the middle of the field.

3. My dogs will understand your running back is an explosive chap that can break it at any moment and not get a case of the brain cramps and try to bring safties from the outside.

4. My dogs will understand that to move the ball, we must throw the ball over your linebackers, but underneath your safeties. My qb will understand that this doesnt include holding onto the ball for 15 seconds at a time.

5. My dogs will understand that first downs and sustaining drives for long periods will be essential to keeping your offense off the field.


Reasons why I'm wrong:

1. Your wildcats will have watched any film from our wins against Troy, Tennessee, and UK, and losses to UM, A & M and LSU to know that we insist upon running the damn ball until it is too late in the game to overcome a 4 score deficit.

2. Your wildcats will have figured out that turning the ball over to the dogs is a sure fire way to keep us in the game.

3. Your wildcats will, allow my dogs the long ball in trade for it taking the obligatory 19 seconds for our receivers to make it 25 yards down the field.

4. Your linebackers resist the urge to plant our qb and cover our running backs out of the backfield.

5. This game comes down to special teams play.


Let me just also say that you should not pay attention to those MSU fans who think our offense is predictable. A magic water filled 8 ball fits nicely on the wrist of our starting qb.
Reply | Quote
  • RebelCEO
  • Rating: 3.0/5 this site
  • 1 posts this site

Posted: 12/11/2012 12:48 PM

Re: Wildcats: Mississippi State Bulldog here. Post Rating (1 vote)


Take a hike clown.  41-24!  Should'nt you be playin broke back mountain With Steve R or somethin!

NW will beat yalls overated asses bad!

Last edited 12/11/2012 12:49 PM by RebelCEO

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/11/2012 1:43 PM

Re: Wildcats: Mississippi State Bulldog here. 



RebelCEO wrote: Take a hike clown.  41-24!  Should'nt you be playin broke back mountain With Steve R or somethin!

NW will beat yalls overated asses bad!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/11/2012 1:56 PM

Re: Wildcats: Mississippi State Bulldog here. Post Rating (1 vote)


As much fun as it is for Northwestern fans to live through the constant Bulldog vs. Rebel bickering... it isn't any fun and is entirely irrelevant to our upcoming game.

Let's just say this board is for fans of teams whose records are above .500, mkay?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/11/2012 2:24 PM

RE: Wildcats: Mississippi State Bulldog here. 


Well done, GCG. I echo my fellow fans comments. I'm looking forward to hanging out with the MSU Bulldog fans in Jacksonville. Sounds like our teams match up pretty well. I hope for a great, injury-free game.


Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/11/2012 3:22 PM

Re: Wildcats: Mississippi State Bulldog here. 


Ha...






gocatsgo2003 wrote: 
Let's just say this board is for fans of teams whose records are above .500, mkay?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/11/2012 4:14 PM

Re: Wildcats: Mississippi State Bulldog here. 



gocatsgo2003 wrote: As much fun as it is for Northwestern fans to live through the constant Bulldog vs. Rebel bickering... it isn't any fun and is entirely irrelevant to our upcoming game.

Let's just say this board is for fans of teams whose records are above .500, mkay?

Well played sir, well played.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/12/2012 3:05 AM

RE: Wildcats: Mississippi State Bulldog here. Post Rating (1 vote)



LGIPurple wrote: Well done, GCG. I echo my fellow fans comments. I'm looking forward to hanging out with the MSU Bulldog fans in Jacksonville. Sounds like our teams match up pretty well. I hope for a great, injury-free game.
I'm looking forward to a bloody, injury-filled game where MSU has to find a school bus to drag their injured players off the field.  I'm hoping for a total blow-out of MSU, but maybe I've had too many Blue Moons tonight.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/12/2012 9:52 AM

RE: Wildcats: Mississippi State Bulldog here. Post Rating (1 vote)


I like how your post started out so manly and intimidating and then you wrap it up by talking about drinking Blue Moon (not that there is anything wrong with that).  biggrin

Gladeskat wrote: 
I'm looking forward to a bloody, injury-filled game where MSU has to find a school bus to drag their injured players off the field.  I'm hoping for a total blow-out of MSU, but maybe I've had too many Blue Moons tonight.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/12/2012 11:37 AM

Re: Wildcats: Mississippi State Bulldog here. 


Sorry NU fans, you see what we have to deal with on a regular basis. It's encouraging though that RebelCEO took some time away from riots to speak about his rival, even though we're "not really" their rival according to most of them. Anyways, this matchup looks like a great game to watch New Year's Day. I could see it going either way, but of course I'll be rooting for my Dogs. I started thinkng about it and realized I didn't know who NU's rival is, would one of you graciously fill me in? Thanks.

"Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent" Proverbs 17:28

Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/12/2012 11:50 AM

Re: Wildcats: Mississippi State Bulldog here. 


That's a better question than you probably realized.

 

Though Illinois is our "natural" in-state rival, I would guess most people around here actually feel more bitterness toward either Iowa or Wisconsin (I favor Iowa as our most-hated rival myself).

Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/12/2012 12:24 PM

Re: Wildcats: Mississippi State Bulldog here. Post Rating (1 vote)


Illinois is our supposed rival.

Me? I hate dOSU. They are our antithesis. They cheat, lie, and steal. We are all that is good in the scholar athlete ideal.

Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/13/2012 9:31 PM

Re: Wildcats: Mississippi State Bulldog here. 


Sounds just like TSUN!! They cheat,Lie & steal!!
EvanstonCat wrote:

Illinois is our supposed rival.

Me? I hate dOSU. They are our antithesis. They cheat, lie, and steal. We are all that is good in the scholar athlete ideal.

Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/16/2012 1:01 AM

Re: Wildcats: Mississippi State Bulldog here. 


Ah, man. I was enjoying watching the non-NU fans talk trash on the NU board.

:-(

Philip

MySpace Codes

Trevor Siemian

Windermere pride!

Reply | Quote
  • dawg420
  • Rating: 0.0/5 this site
  • 3 posts this site

Posted: 12/17/2012 8:52 PM

Re: Wildcats: Mississippi State Bulldog here. 


Hey tsuner, I see you and a few bears are still butthurt from the rape and assault that took place 3 out of the last 4 years on your bears by THE MSU! Good luck in your little bbva bowl. Even A blind bear finds a nut every now and then!
Reply | Quote