Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

Gophers Sign Ellis and Foster to NLI

Avatar

Posted: 11/14/2012 7:49 PM

Gophers Sign Ellis and Foster to NLI 


The Minnesota men's basketball program today announced the signings of Alvin Ellis and Alex Foster to National Letters of Intent. Both players will be eligible to compete during the 2013-14 season.

http://minnesota.scout.com/2/1240071.html
Reply | Quote

Posted: 11/14/2012 9:51 PM

Re: Gophers Sign Ellis and Foster to NLI 


Surprisingly Travis, I don't have any nicknames for these guys yet. Don't worry, though. In due time! biggrin

Whenever Alvin makes a bad play or something, I guess I'll have to scream out ALVIN!!!

A Proud Minnesotan to the day I die

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 11/15/2012 12:12 PM

Re: Gophers Sign Ellis and Foster to NLI 



beast10 wrote: Surprisingly Travis, I don't have any nicknames for these guys yet. Don't worry, though. In due time! biggrin

Whenever Alvin makes a bad play or something, I guess I'll have to scream out ALVIN!!!
How about "EL Train and Foster Child"?  tongue
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We have forty-four defenses for him, but he has forty-five ways to score. ~Al Attles, on Nate Archibald
Reply | Quote

Posted: 11/15/2012 12:44 PM

Re: Gophers Sign Ellis and Foster to NLI 



tinyarch wrote:
beast10 wrote: Surprisingly Travis, I don't have any nicknames for these guys yet. Don't worry, though. In due time! biggrin

Whenever Alvin makes a bad play or something, I guess I'll have to scream out ALVIN!!!
How about "EL Train and Foster Child"?  tongue
They're both posibilites, but a nickname has to come naturally, you just can't force one on someone, you know?

A Proud Minnesotan to the day I die

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 11/15/2012 1:28 PM

Re: Gophers Sign Ellis and Foster to NLI 



beast10 wrote:
tinyarch wrote:
beast10 wrote: Surprisingly Travis, I don't have any nicknames for these guys yet. Don't worry, though. In due time! biggrin

Whenever Alvin makes a bad play or something, I guess I'll have to scream out ALVIN!!!
How about "EL Train and Foster Child"?  tongue
They're both posibilites, but a nickname has to come naturally, you just can't force one on someone, you know?

Tell that to "Rocketman"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLVw6veyJUk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
We have forty-four defenses for him, but he has forty-five ways to score. ~Al Attles, on Nate Archibald
Reply | Quote