Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >

NSD

Posted: 2/6/2013 9:04 AM

NSD 


any surprises with the signings?  this site is not posting the signings but others are. 
any story on Laster?  did he get his commitment in yet?

Last edited 2/6/2013 9:16 AM by benthere2

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/6/2013 9:09 AM

RE: NSD 


Laster has signed his NLI
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/6/2013 9:20 AM

RE: NSD 


i read that Wolitarsky may not sign today.  is that true and what is the story behind it? 
I would be disappointed if we did not get Drew.  I think he is one of the better kids we got in this class
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/6/2013 10:01 AM

Re: NSD 


De'Vondre Campbell signed

Was previously committed to KSU.  Also had offers from Texas and Tennessee.  Was expected to sign LOI with Texas back in December, but didn't.  Also, previously had verbally committed to Tennessee in May 2012.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/6/2013 10:09 AM

Re: NSD 


i hope he finds a home here in minneapolis
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/6/2013 10:29 AM

RE: NSD 



benthere2 wrote: i read that Wolitarsky may not sign today.  is that true and what is the story behind it? 
I would be disappointed if we did not get Drew.  I think he is one of the better kids we got in this class
Haven't heard anything about that. Link?
 
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/6/2013 10:32 AM

Re: NSD 



benthere2 wrote: any surprises with the signings?  this site is not posting the signings but others are. 
any story on Laster?  did he get his commitment in yet?
Grant is posting them in like four different places FYI. Heres a link to the live chat
 
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/6/2013 10:39 AM

Re: NSD 


i guess i am too late to the party!  Grant would have to let me in
Frod0 wrote:
benthere2 wrote: any surprises with the signings?  this site is not posting the signings but others are. 
any story on Laster?  did he get his commitment in yet?
Grant is posting them in like four different places FYI. Heres a link to the live chat
Unfortunately, this event has reached the capacity set by the host. Please let the host know you would like to join and check back to see if more space opens up!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/6/2013 10:40 AM

RE: NSD 



Frod0 wrote:
benthere2 wrote: i read that Wolitarsky may not sign today.  is that true and what is the story behind it? 
I would be disappointed if we did not get Drew.  I think he is one of the better kids we got in this class
Haven't heard anything about that. Link?

just a word on Gopher hole.  no link except to that hole
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/6/2013 10:43 AM

RE: NSD 



Frod0 wrote:
benthere2 wrote: i read that Wolitarsky may not sign today.  is that true and what is the story behind it? 
I would be disappointed if we did not get Drew.  I think he is one of the better kids we got in this class
Haven't heard anything about that. Link?
1) still like 6:30 am on west coast
2) maybe he is only dancing with the gophers because they were the only one that asked him to dance and now he's some other school's dance partner gets stolen, so he can dance with them instead.

Hoping just number 1 but you know no. 2 goes gets played by many too.
"The great thing about America is everyone is entiteled to an opinion, but the truly great part is that you don't have to have to listen to them"Dennis Green
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/6/2013 10:43 AM

Re: NSD 



benthere2 wrote: i guess i am too late to the party!  Grant would have to let me in
Frod0 wrote:
benthere2 wrote: any surprises with the signings?  this site is not posting the signings but others are. 
any story on Laster?  did he get his commitment in yet?
Grant is posting them in like four different places FYI. Heres a link to the live chat
Unfortunately, this event has reached the capacity set by the host. Please let the host know you would like to join and check back to see if more space opens up!
Here's another source with who's signed
 
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/6/2013 11:51 AM

Re: NSD 


Looks like everyone has signed now.
Shhh..... My Common Sense is Tingling. 
Reply | Quote
  • Breha15
  • Walk-on
  • 3 posts this site

Posted: 2/6/2013 12:04 PM

RE: NSD 


He signed
JacksAlumGopherFan wrote:
Frod0 wrote:
benthere2 wrote: i read that Wolitarsky may not sign today.  is that true and what is the story behind it? 
I would be disappointed if we did not get Drew.  I think he is one of the better kids we got in this class
Haven't heard anything about that. Link?
1) still like 6:30 am on west coast
2) maybe he is only dancing with the gophers because they were the only one that asked him to dance and now he's some other school's dance partner gets stolen, so he can dance with them instead.

Hoping just number 1 but you know no. 2 goes gets played by many too.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/6/2013 1:40 PM

Re: NSD 


Did we lose anyone today?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/6/2013 2:27 PM

Re: NSD 


nope
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/6/2013 2:34 PM

RE: NSD 


Today was a great day. Kept an already very good class and added one great surprise in Campbell.
 
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/6/2013 3:10 PM

Re: NSD 


What's going on with that Keshawn Henderson kid?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/6/2013 3:16 PM

Re: NSD 



skauma wrote: What's going on with that Keshawn Henderson kid?
He got an offer from us monday, wants to sign with us, but his dad wants him to visit Old Dominion.
 
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/6/2013 3:21 PM

Re: NSD 


Who was the WR that committed to us early, and then got a scholarship offer from Alabama? Did he sign his LOI?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/6/2013 3:35 PM

Re: NSD 



skauma wrote: Who was the WR that committed to us early, and then got a scholarship offer from Alabama? Did he sign his LOI?
I think you're thinking of a DB/Ath named Nate Andrews who committed to FSU.
 
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >