Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

Welcome Nate Wozniak

Posted: 1/31/2013 8:43 AM

Welcome Nate Wozniak 


Welcome Nate

Kill is filling up holes of need with some solid recruits!  i am starting to like this class!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/31/2013 11:40 AM

Re: Welcome Nate Wozniak 


That is one big target for our QB's to throw to.
Shhh..... My Common Sense is Tingling. 
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/31/2013 12:03 PM

RE: Welcome Nate Wozniak 


Really like this pickup. Great size. Pretty agile for his size. Looks like he can catch the ball pretty well. Welcome to Gopher Nation Nate!
 
Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/31/2013 1:03 PM

Re: Welcome Nate Wozniak 


Will either be a HUGE TE or grow into an OL. Welcome, Nate!

A Proud Minnesotan to the day I die

Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/31/2013 1:39 PM

Re: Welcome Nate Wozniak 


OK but tell me how a DB or a 6'3" LB can out jump him for Jump Ball? 

this could be huge!  can he just stand and dunk the ball on the goal post?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/31/2013 3:17 PM

RE: Welcome Nate Wozniak 


Good get.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/31/2013 5:50 PM

RE: Welcome Nate Wozniak 


help. link for a lazy soul!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/31/2013 6:23 PM

RE: Welcome Nate Wozniak 


 
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/1/2013 12:56 AM

Re: Welcome Nate Wozniak 


I hope he stays a TE. The idea of a 6'9" target really excites me...plus, it would be great to just have him as an extra blocker from the TE position. I trust the coaches will put him at the position that best helps the team though.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/1/2013 10:09 AM

Re: Welcome Nate Wozniak 


i think his body will help make the decision.  if he works hard and build the TE body he will stay there.  if he adds a little wieght and slows down he will be a Tackle.

but seriously, 6'9" TE makes people think?  matchups will be interesting.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/1/2013 12:46 PM

Re: Welcome Nate Wozniak 


His body growth will determine where he plays. Personally, looking at his frame and how he is built now, I think he'll end up on the OL. He looks pretty lanky right now and is only 255. He could easily be 300+ after a a year or two of the college meal plan and S&C program.

A Proud Minnesotan to the day I die

Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/1/2013 3:26 PM

Re: Welcome Nate Wozniak 



beast10 wrote: His body growth will determine where he plays. Personally, looking at his frame and how he is built now, I think he'll end up on the OL. He looks pretty lanky right now and is only 255. He could easily be 300+ after a a year or two of the college meal plan and S&C program.
or a lean mean and speedy 290lb H back.  brushing the DE on the way out and past the OLB down the middle for a TD!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/1/2013 3:27 PM

Re: Welcome Nate Wozniak 



benthere2 wrote:
beast10 wrote: His body growth will determine where he plays. Personally, looking at his frame and how he is built now, I think he'll end up on the OL. He looks pretty lanky right now and is only 255. He could easily be 300+ after a a year or two of the college meal plan and S&C program.
or a lean mean and speedy 290lb H back.  brushing the DE on the way out and past the OLB down the middle for a TD!
I don't know how much speed would be there at 290!

A Proud Minnesotan to the day I die

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/1/2013 4:00 PM

Re: Welcome Nate Wozniak 


If he has some athleticism now, 25-30 pounds of muscle won't be a bad thing.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/1/2013 4:10 PM

Re: Welcome Nate Wozniak 



beast10 wrote:
benthere2 wrote:
beast10 wrote: His body growth will determine where he plays. Personally, looking at his frame and how he is built now, I think he'll end up on the OL. He looks pretty lanky right now and is only 255. He could easily be 300+ after a a year or two of the college meal plan and S&C program.
or a lean mean and speedy 290lb H back.  brushing the DE on the way out and past the OLB down the middle for a TD!
I don't know how much speed would be there at 290!
He has the frame for it.
 
Reply | Quote