Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

Re: RIP PayPalCal

Posted: 5/2/2010 10:40 AM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 



sremlahc10 wrote:
JayhawksFan09 wrote: why do you say this, what happene to him?
Did you not see Self kick his ass in the lake?

Is it really official until Bruce Wooden holds a funeral in all black for PayPalCal?

Posted: 5/2/2010 10:47 AM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (28 votes)


Okay, I'll admit that's good.

 "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went".

  • MardiGrasHawk
  • Frosh
  • Rating: 3.5/5 this site
  • 1121 posts this site

Posted: 5/2/2010 12:13 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 



HawKarma wrote: Self_Roadhouse.gif picture by HawKarma
It's not often I am at a complete loss for words over something so brilliant. Since I do not own a castle from which to give you the keys, you'll have to settle for renaming my firstborn after you. Hail to Karma.
  • brianboone99
  • KU Commit
  • Rating: 1.6/5 this site
  • 649 posts this site

Posted: 5/2/2010 1:29 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (17 votes)



EvolveHawk wrote:
brianboone99 wrote: How did Self get so many 4 and 5 star players?  How did he get Selby who decommitted from Tennessee?  Self must have cheated.  its the only possible explanation.  He obviously pays the players to come to KU.  Or does blind speculation and talking out your a$$ without knowing details and or having evidence only apply to Kentucky and Calipari?
Oh I'm sorry.  I didn't realize only Kansas fans were allowed to talk out their asses without any knowledge or proof of anything.  Blah blah blah... thats what I hear everytime you all start talking about Calipari and UK.    I'm pretty sure Self does cheat though.  Its the only logical explanation for whats been going on.  Yeah he definitely cheats.  I can tell.
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 1:35 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 


ur doin it wrong.
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 1:42 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (2 votes)



brianboone99 wrote:
EvolveHawk wrote:
brianboone99 wrote: How did Self get so many 4 and 5 star players?  How did he get Selby who decommitted from Tennessee?  Self must have cheated.  its the only possible explanation.  He obviously pays the players to come to KU.  Or does blind speculation and talking out your a$$ without knowing details and or having evidence only apply to Kentucky and Calipari?
Oh I'm sorry.  I didn't realize only Kansas fans were allowed to talk out their asses without any knowledge or proof of anything.  Blah blah blah... thats what I hear everytime you all start talking about Calipari and UK.    I'm pretty sure Self does cheat though.  Its the only logical explanation for whats been going on.  Yeah he definitely cheats.  I can tell.
You are one sorry individual.......you need a real life
"You have the patients of a retired doctor....none"

Posted: 5/2/2010 1:42 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (6 votes)


someone needs a binky.....and a set of teeth.....and probably a GED
brianboone99 wrote:
EvolveHawk wrote:
brianboone99 wrote: How did Self get so many 4 and 5 star players?  How did he get Selby who decommitted from Tennessee?  Self must have cheated.  its the only possible explanation.  He obviously pays the players to come to KU.  Or does blind speculation and talking out your a$$ without knowing details and or having evidence only apply to Kentucky and Calipari?
Oh I'm sorry.  I didn't realize only Kansas fans were allowed to talk out their asses without any knowledge or proof of anything.  Blah blah blah... thats what I hear everytime you all start talking about Calipari and UK.    I'm pretty sure Self does cheat though.  Its the only logical explanation for whats been going on.  Yeah he definitely cheats.  I can tell.
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 1:43 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (4 votes)


Don't the UK fans get tired of defending their POS coach on every single board?
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 1:53 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (2 votes)


Kentucky men's b-ball was revealed today to have a 2.05 GPA. The lowest since 2002. KU? 2.95. Self kicking Cal takes another meaning now.

Posted: 5/2/2010 2:01 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (1 vote)



brianboone99 wrote:
EvolveHawk wrote:
brianboone99 wrote: How did Self get so many 4 and 5 star players?  How did he get Selby who decommitted from Tennessee?  Self must have cheated.  its the only possible explanation.  He obviously pays the players to come to KU.  Or does blind speculation and talking out your a$$ without knowing details and or having evidence only apply to Kentucky and Calipari?
Oh I'm sorry.  I didn't realize only Kansas fans were allowed to talk out their asses without any knowledge or proof of anything.  Blah blah blah... thats what I hear everytime you all start talking about Calipari and UK.    I'm pretty sure Self does cheat though.  Its the only logical explanation for whats been going on.  Yeah he definitely cheats.  I can tell.

You're forgiven but don't let it happen again.
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 2:01 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (1 vote)



hawkmaul wrote: Kentucky men's b-ball was revealed today to have a 2.05 GPA. The lowest since 2002. KU? 2.95. Self kicking Cal takes another meaning now.
Louisville: 3.0
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 2:02 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (2 votes)



hawkmaul wrote: Kentucky men's b-ball was revealed today to have a 2.05 GPA. The lowest since 2002. KU? 2.95. Self kicking Cal takes another meaning now.
Cal doesn't bring in the kids for an education obviously.....he's only in it for his self gratification.
For the delusional UK fans that think otherwise....well, you could fit right into his rotation I'm sure.
It's great that a coach like Self can bring in great players and really care about their academics along with their future in basketball.
Just stop trying to defend Cal.....you can't deny history.....he's dirty.
"You have the patients of a retired doctor....none"
  • brianboone99
  • KU Commit
  • Rating: 1.6/5 this site
  • 649 posts this site

Posted: 5/2/2010 2:13 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (15 votes)



TheGreatNateRobinson wrote: Don't the UK fans get tired of defending their POS coach on every single board?
Either find proof or quit talking out your ass.  If you can find proof that Cal did anything we'll quit defending him.  If you want to continue bashing him based on speculation and your blind hatred UK fans will continue defending him.  Innocent til proven guilty.  If there were any evidence of anything the NCAA would have punished him. 

Of course who needs evidence right???  You've already made up your mind obviously.  Guilty til proven innocent.  Is that how the law works in Kansas???
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 2:23 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (3 votes)



brianboone99 wrote:
TheGreatNateRobinson wrote: Don't the UK fans get tired of defending their POS coach on every single board?
Either find proof or quit talking out your ass.  If you can find proof that Cal did anything we'll quit defending him.  If you want to continue bashing him based on speculation and your blind hatred UK fans will continue defending him.  Innocent til proven guilty.  If there were any evidence of anything the NCAA would have punished him. 

Of course who needs evidence right???  You've already made up your mind obviously.  Guilty til proven innocent.  Is that how the law works in Kansas???
Bury that head deeper in the sand. I don't blame you for supporting your POS coach, because what choice do you have? Stop rooting for the program? But don't come on here acting like he's some kind of victim. Everyone knows he's a POS, including Kentucky fans so spare us.
  • rrrbbb
  • KU Commit
  • Rating: 3.0/5 this site
  • 904 posts this site

Posted: 5/2/2010 4:27 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 



TheGreatNateRobinson wrote: Don't the UK fans get tired of defending their POS coach on every single board?
They will the day he announces he's leaving Kentucky.
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 6:22 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 


FANtastic
HawKarma wrote: Self_Roadhouse.gif picture by HawKarma
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 6:25 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 


IN.
I'm not Mr. Right...I'm Mr. RIGHT NOW!

Posted: 5/2/2010 6:36 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (2 votes)


lol
brianboone99 wrote:
TheGreatNateRobinson wrote: Don't the UK fans get tired of defending their POS coach on every single board?
Either find proof or quit talking out your ass.  If you can find proof that Cal did anything we'll quit defending him.  If you want to continue bashing him based on speculation and your blind hatred UK fans will continue defending him.  Innocent til proven guilty.  If there were any evidence of anything the NCAA would have punished him. 

Of course who needs evidence right???  You've already made up your mind obviously.  Guilty til proven innocent.  Is that how the law works in Kansas???

Posted: 5/2/2010 6:40 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (1 vote)


To the Hall. The Asian kid was the cherry on top of a delicious sundae.

Posted: 5/2/2010 6:48 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 


Definitely to the hall.

Maybe after brian's comments are purged though.
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 6:51 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 



HawKarma wrote: Self_Roadhouse.gif picture by HawKarma
You should send that in for the contest!!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU!!

Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 6:57 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (1 vote)


I'd hate myself if I didn't INgratiate myself to this thread. EH-PIK.

Posted: 5/2/2010 7:08 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (1 vote)


Jesus H.....

Sort of like the first time I heard the Sgt Pepper album. It was clear that life as you knew it had just been tossed right out the window. I remember hearing I'm Fixing a Hole thinking to myself where in the world does creative brilliance like that come from.

Well, here we go again.

Christopher Goode is a founder and managing partner of The Roosevelt Group. His bipartisan client base includes organizations from across the economic and political spectrum.

Last edited 5/2/2010 7:09 PM by 81Hawk

Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 7:22 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 



HawKarma wrote: Self_Roadhouse.gif picture by HawKarma
no werdz...

-bp

“We’re supposed to win. This is Kansas. It’s what we do.” -- Sherron Collins

Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 8:19 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 



bigoted wrote: I want to know the origin of this thread. Did OP know this was coming? Just two minutes later...
I suspect he was waiting for just the right time.  and PayPal cal's banning and subsequent thread provided the perfect timing.
Are you not entertained!? Is this not why you are here?
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 8:22 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 



bigoted wrote: I want to know the origin of this thread. Did OP know this was coming? Just two minutes later...
You don't have enough scout points to find out sir
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 8:23 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 


I appreciate the gif greatly, and the dedication of this board to bring deerehunter's rating down to .5 no matter what he says.
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 8:41 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 


I can't stop staring at it.


Now there's one thing scarier than a mad clown, and that's a midget on crank, but there ain't many around
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 8:44 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 


Brilliant.
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 9:29 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (1 vote)


That's the closest you can get to dropping acid without the acid.
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 9:52 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (1 vote)


How......


......


"Learn to read, slut." - Shaknbake

Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 9:57 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (1 vote)


I just showed my whole family.
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 10:02 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (1 vote)


IN hall.

You and I, we're puppets in the same sick play. We serve the same master and he's an ungrateful lunatic. There's nothing we can do about it. You and I are the same.


Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 10:10 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (1 vote)


WTF. IN.
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 10:19 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 


You won the internet.

Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 10:33 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 


I'm post just to be apart of something great....
Tradition:  It's won on the hardwood and hangs in the rafters....except in Manhattan and Columbia.
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 10:41 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 




Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 10:42 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (1 vote)



DodgeHawk88 wrote: To the Hall. The Asian kid was the cherry on top of a delicious sundae.
It was beautiful with just Self and Cal... with Asian Kid, it is sublime.
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 11:03 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal 


I still don't believe this
Avatar

Posted: 5/2/2010 11:19 PM

Re: RIP PayPalCal Post Rating (1 vote)



SDubb wrote:

You won the internet.

We should all just log off,  permanently.

I'd hate to detract from such beauty.
******************************************

Para todas sus noticias, el chopper cuatro!