Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 4  Next >

One group is still very happy with the child king.

Posted: 7/16/2014 1:36 PM

One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (11 votes)


President Barack Obama’s approval rating is higher among Muslims than any other religious group, a new poll says.

According to a Gallup poll released Friday that tracked responses for the first six months of 2014, 72 percent of Muslims said they approve of the president, compared with just 20 percent who disapprove.



Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/...l#ixzz37ec5vT7D
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/16/2014 2:06 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (8 votes)


Why do you feel it necessary to use the term "child king"?  It is extremely insulting, equivalent to calling the president of the US "boy" which is not just physically incorrect, but racist, and no one has declared him "King" but Rush Limbaugh and, sorry but it's a fact, the most racist factions of the republican party.

In addition you are perpetuating the unfounded accusation that he is Muslim.  It serves absolutely no purpose but to intentionally attempt to pick a fight.  It is childish and bigoted to the extreme.

Or is that the image you are going for?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/16/2014 2:15 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (6 votes)


LOL, Teddy you racist!

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/16/2014 3:27 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (5 votes)



TedVader wrote: LOL, Teddy you racist!
Actually, wtf was that, really?  "Child King"???  Where on Earth does that come from? Is it new?

Hey, it might actually be a racist as hell. It does have a hipster's sort of "Boy" quality to it.

Anyway - one thing's sure, you'll say it's not. Ha ha, cued to rule.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/16/2014 8:14 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (6 votes)


It is a phrase used by Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Mark Levine.  The 3 Stooges of conservative media.  It isn't "maybe" racist.  it is INTENDED both as racist and as fighting words.  It is deliberately provocative, maybe a notch or two shy of N*.  Maybe.
Reply | Quote
  • RedRager
  • All-District
  • Rating: 2.6/5 this site
  • 2807 posts this site

Posted: 7/16/2014 8:38 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (8 votes)


Curious val, how often do you listen to those guys?  I listen to Limbaugh occasionally, I listen to Sharpton more than Beck, and I can't remember tuning in Levine.  I haven't heard that term from Rush or Beck.

As long as you're showing off your mind reading skills, what did  I have for dinner?

valcom2 wrote: It is a phrase used by Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Mark Levine.  The 3 Stooges of conservative media.  It isn't "maybe" racist.  it is INTENDED both as racist and as fighting words.  It is deliberately provocative, maybe a notch or two shy of N*.  Maybe.

Last edited 7/16/2014 8:39 PM by RedRager

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/16/2014 9:07 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (10 votes)


Is it bad to be liked by Muslims? I mean as long as we're throwing the race card around, why avoid the big Racist elephant in the room?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/16/2014 9:15 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (8 votes)


You can't be serious?  How about this one?  Drama Queen.  Did you chastise your fellow libs for throwing out temrs like "Hitler" during Bushes presidency?  I am guessing no.  Your so far up BO's arse, you can smell his breath.
valcom2 wrote: It is a phrase used by Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Mark Levine.  The 3 Stooges of conservative media.  It isn't "maybe" racist.  it is INTENDED both as racist and as fighting words.  It is deliberately provocative, maybe a notch or two shy of N*.  Maybe.
http://www.katebeckinsalegallery.com/wallpaper-previews/body/kate-beckinsale24.jpg

Last edited 7/16/2014 9:17 PM by grimmcard23

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/16/2014 9:17 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (6 votes)


I listen to rush 2 or 3 times a week.  I used to watch Beck daily until he was kicked off of Fox.  I listened to Levine last night and he used that exact phrase.  Limbaugh primarily uses the term "The Messiah", long and drawn out for drama, but he uses child king on occasion.  My car radio is tuned to WHAS and they happen to have shows on there.  Well, not Beck.  Why do you doubt I watch/listen to this stuff.  I watch Fox news because it is on every third week in our cafeteria (we rotate news channels)

I used to listen to Rush daily when he was less of a buffoon, maybe 10 years ago?  He used to use impeccable logic and was actually humorous before he got so bitter.  Glenn beck was a DJ here in Louisville and I started listening to him then.  Like maybe early 80s?  When he lost it and was committed to Our Lady of Peace I lost interest until he got his TV show and then it was more like watching a train wreck in slow motion.  He used the term almost daily. You just had to watch to see how whacko he was going to get.  I stopped paying attention to Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin a few years ago.  To watch either is to induce vomiting.  It is hard to believe either is female.

So no, I am not mind reading.  I pay close attention to conservative media.  I was going to use the word "journalism", but it is NOT journalism in any way shape or form.  But I cannot say much better for the rest of the media either other than they at least TRY to get it right.  They even apologize when they get it wrong.  NO such thing from Fox.  They frequently do Rush "re-runs" on Saturdays.  He is just as bad the second time.

So are you happy now?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/16/2014 9:19 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (7 votes)


And if this term was so popular with these radio hosts, then this would return some google hits. I can't find a thing. I ain't buying it. Sounds like a Teddy original.

As evidence by val's diatribe above... he has lost it.  He loves him some "entertainment" conservatives, doesn't he?
http://www.katebeckinsalegallery.com/wallpaper-previews/body/kate-beckinsale24.jpg

Last edited 7/16/2014 9:20 PM by grimmcard23

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/16/2014 9:22 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (7 votes)


That would be the first ever "teddy original." But he is good at linking smartass pictures, so there's that.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/16/2014 9:23 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (8 votes)



grimmcard23 wrote: You can't be serious?  How about this one?  Drama Queen.  Did you chastise your fellow libs for throwing out temrs like "Hitler" during Bushes presidency?  I am guessing no.  Your so far up BO's arse, you can smell his breath.
valcom2 wrote: It is a phrase used by Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Mark Levine.  The 3 Stooges of conservative media.  It isn't "maybe" racist.  it is INTENDED both as racist and as fighting words.  It is deliberately provocative, maybe a notch or two shy of N*.  Maybe.
F-wad.  So what is your interpretation of "CHILD KING"?  I listen to it used on air frequently, I know the context.  It has only one meaning and only one purpose. You disagree?  Then provide alternate meanings or can all you do is call names like a 4 year old?  Bring it, big boy.

Oh, by the way, on the list of hate pictures and speeches I provided links to, Obama is frequently called "Hitler".  Are you chastising your conservative friends?  I didn't think so.

Actually, I am more interested in what Teddy thinks it means.  He is the one who keeps using it here.  I'm sure he is glad so many knuckle draggers are standing up with him, but does he know what the term is derived from or what it is used for in context?  Apparently YOU don't.

Last edited 7/16/2014 9:27 PM by valcom2

Reply | Quote

Posted: 7/16/2014 9:24 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (5 votes)



grimmcard23 wrote: And if this term was so popular with these radio hosts, then this would return some google hits. I can't find a thing. I ain't buying it. Sounds like a Teddy original.

As evidence by val's diatribe above... he has lost it.  He loves him some "entertainment" conservatives, doesn't he?
Strangely enough I'm not finding any results for "Child King" linked with Obama. Not from Beck, Limbaugh, or Levine. Not from anybody.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/16/2014 9:29 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (8 votes)


I don't know.  I have never heard it until now.  And I think you haven't either.  You just wanted to ascribe it to conservative talk show hosts.  And we all know why.  I have never heard Obama called Hitler either.  I would defintiely call it out if I ever heard it though.  But, as for "child king".  I don't think it is a coined phrase being used.  I think you made up that conservative talk show hosts use it.  If you would have said "Anointed One" or "Mainstream Media Messiah", you be more on the mark.  If Rush was saying it, it would be in an article because the media loves to use Rush as their go to for their conservative talking points reporting. 
valcom2 wrote:
grimmcard23 wrote: You can't be serious?  How about this one?  Drama Queen.  Did you chastise your fellow libs for throwing out temrs like "Hitler" during Bushes presidency?  I am guessing no.  Your so far up BO's arse, you can smell his breath.
valcom2 wrote: It is a phrase used by Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Mark Levine.  The 3 Stooges of conservative media.  It isn't "maybe" racist.  it is INTENDED both as racist and as fighting words.  It is deliberately provocative, maybe a notch or two shy of N*.  Maybe.
F-wad.  So what is your interpretation of "CHILD KING"?  I listen to it used on air frequently, I know the context.  It has only one meaning and only one purpose. You disagree?  Then provide alternate meanings or can all you do is call names like a 4 year old?  Bring it, big boy.

Oh, by the way, on the list of hate pictures and speeches I provided links to, Obama is frequently called "Hitler".  Are you chastising your conservative friends?  I didn't think so.
http://www.katebeckinsalegallery.com/wallpaper-previews/body/kate-beckinsale24.jpg

Last edited 7/16/2014 9:30 PM by grimmcard23

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/16/2014 9:55 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (7 votes)


Actually, statements made by Limbaugh don't generally qualify as news any more.

Just like his loss of advertisers and market share indicate, his sheer predictability has rendered him in much need of media Viagra. His outrageousness is simply another tiny drop in the massive bucket which fills rapidly with Republican ignorance. No one is even surprised that a 67 year old Congressman ventured into the expert's realm of female body parts behavior and voted for projects and legislation on the basis of assumptions he later apologized for. At least Aiken was honest, after a fashion, although I suspect - like 100% of the rest of the world - he cut his losses for votes..

Meanwhile, we hear things like Michelle Bachman hoping fervently for a Christian Government, because any other religion-based government "would be a theocracy".

It never ends these days. The latest and most fashionable nicknames are admittedly hard to keep up with and fewer and fewer people actually care owing to the harsh severity and ugly manners of the insult.

Last edited 7/16/2014 9:56 PM by senore2006

Reply | Quote

Posted: 7/17/2014 7:31 AM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (3 votes)


The majority of US Muslims are African American. Obama still has over 90% approval in the black community.
Other Muslims in the US came from Islamic countries ruled by ruthless dictators. Obama is not so bad compared to Assad, Saddam, Gaddafi, Khomeini, or Nasrallah
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/17/2014 8:06 AM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (8 votes)



grimmcard23 wrote: I don't know.  I have never heard it until now.  And I think you haven't either.  You just wanted to ascribe it to conservative talk show hosts.  And we all know why.  I have never heard Obama called Hitler either. 
I think maybe you aren't paying attention.

http://www.theatlantic.com/bus...-hitler/283404/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/obama-hitler/


http://www.politicususa.com/20...talking-va.html


http://www.motherjones.com/pol...ts-obama-cousin


http://www.thewire.com/politic...analogy/371151/


http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/...hitler-appeaser


http://americablog.com/2013/02...-is-hitler.html



The last one is the real kicker.  Images direct from the Tea Party website.

Again, I realize not all Tea Partiests and not all conservatives are hateful.  But the difference between the laughing at Bush and the hatred toward Obama are a a stark and scary contrast.

Last edited 7/17/2014 8:07 AM by valcom2

Reply | Quote
  • RedRager
  • All-District
  • Rating: 2.6/5 this site
  • 2807 posts this site

Posted: 7/17/2014 8:49 AM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (8 votes)


You're not mind reading...but you know my question somehow meant something other than what it clearly asked.  I did not question whether or not you listened to anyone.  In fact, the question I asked ("how often do you listen to") pretty much assumes you do, doesn't it?  You keep letting your assumptions morph into your facts.

How is a female supposed to present themselves on tv?  Would that comment not invite cries of sexism if applied to Hillary or Michelle?  Maybe next you can let the world know how females are supposed to look--burkhas perhaps?

You really seem to be on a jihad against all mean bad nasty sexist hompophobic child hating conservatives lately.  (oops, forgive me, I left out your latest standard "racist".)  I hope everything is ok with you overall.
valcom2 wrote: I listen to rush 2 or 3 times a week.  I used to watch Beck daily until he was kicked off of Fox.  I listened to Levine last night and he used that exact phrase.  Limbaugh primarily uses the term "The Messiah", long and drawn out for drama, but he uses child king on occasion.  My car radio is tuned to WHAS and they happen to have shows on there.  Well, not Beck.  Why do you doubt I watch/listen to this stuff.  I watch Fox news because it is on every third week in our cafeteria (we rotate news channels)

I used to listen to Rush daily when he was less of a buffoon, maybe 10 years ago?  He used to use impeccable logic and was actually humorous before he got so bitter.  Glenn beck was a DJ here in Louisville and I started listening to him then.  Like maybe early 80s?  When he lost it and was committed to Our Lady of Peace I lost interest until he got his TV show and then it was more like watching a train wreck in slow motion.  He used the term almost daily. You just had to watch to see how whacko he was going to get.  I stopped paying attention to Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin a few years ago.  To watch either is to induce vomiting.  It is hard to believe either is female.

So no, I am not mind reading.  I pay close attention to conservative media.  I was going to use the word "journalism", but it is NOT journalism in any way shape or form.  But I cannot say much better for the rest of the media either other than they at least TRY to get it right.  They even apologize when they get it wrong.  NO such thing from Fox.  They frequently do Rush "re-runs" on Saturdays.  He is just as bad the second time.

So are you happy now?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/17/2014 9:19 AM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (7 votes)



RedRager wrote: You're not mind reading...but you know my question somehow meant something other than what it clearly asked.  I did not question whether or not you listened to anyone.  In fact, the question I asked ("how often do you listen to") pretty much assumes you do, doesn't it?  You keep letting your assumptions morph into your facts.

How is a female supposed to present themselves on tv?  Would that comment not invite cries of sexism if applied to Hillary or Michelle?  Maybe next you can let the world know how females are supposed to look--burkhas perhaps?

You really seem to be on a jihad against all mean bad nasty sexist hompophobic child hating conservatives lately.  (oops, forgive me, I left out your latest standard "racist".)  I hope everything is ok with you overall.
valcom2 wrote: I listen to rush 2 or 3 times a week.  I used to watch Beck daily until he was kicked off of Fox.  I listened to Levine last night and he used that exact phrase.  Limbaugh primarily uses the term "The Messiah", long and drawn out for drama, but he uses child king on occasion.  My car radio is tuned to WHAS and they happen to have shows on there.  Well, not Beck.  Why do you doubt I watch/listen to this stuff.  I watch Fox news because it is on every third week in our cafeteria (we rotate news channels)

I used to listen to Rush daily when he was less of a buffoon, maybe 10 years ago?  He used to use impeccable logic and was actually humorous before he got so bitter.  Glenn beck was a DJ here in Louisville and I started listening to him then.  Like maybe early 80s?  When he lost it and was committed to Our Lady of Peace I lost interest until he got his TV show and then it was more like watching a train wreck in slow motion.  He used the term almost daily. You just had to watch to see how whacko he was going to get.  I stopped paying attention to Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin a few years ago.  To watch either is to induce vomiting.  It is hard to believe either is female.

So no, I am not mind reading.  I pay close attention to conservative media.  I was going to use the word "journalism", but it is NOT journalism in any way shape or form.  But I cannot say much better for the rest of the media either other than they at least TRY to get it right.  They even apologize when they get it wrong.  NO such thing from Fox.  They frequently do Rush "re-runs" on Saturdays.  He is just as bad the second time.

So are you happy now?
Sorry.  I should have added a smiley face.  The "tone" of my post doesn't match the level of seriousness (actually lack thereof) I was expressing.  I was just yanking on your chain a bit.  It comes over more like angry.  My bad.  Overall?  I think the Obama attacks are a little out of hand lately, but then again I have been hammering republicans a bit more than usual as well.  I'd be happy to back off.  I just don't understand the animosity toward this guy.  He isn't great, but he is NOT horrible and certainly not deserving of the incredible disrespect and animosity he gets here and on the conservative media.  He has been consistantly average and somewhat disappointing, but his actions are not causing harm in any significant way that I can see.  Isn't that the medical creed?  Do no harm?

Yeah he came on like John F Kennedy and is closer to a MIllard Filmore.  A disappointment--absolutely.  A danger or threat to the country?  Give me a break.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 7/17/2014 10:08 AM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (7 votes)



valcom2 wrote:
grimmcard23 wrote: You can't be serious?  How about this one?  Drama Queen.  Did you chastise your fellow libs for throwing out temrs like "Hitler" during Bushes presidency?  I am guessing no.  Your so far up BO's arse, you can smell his breath.
valcom2 wrote: It is a phrase used by Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Mark Levine.  The 3 Stooges of conservative media.  It isn't "maybe" racist.  it is INTENDED both as racist and as fighting words.  It is deliberately provocative, maybe a notch or two shy of N*.  Maybe.
F-wad.  So what is your interpretation of "CHILD KING"?  I listen to it used on air frequently, I know the context.  It has only one meaning and only one purpose. You disagree?  Then provide alternate meanings or can all you do is call names like a 4 year old?  Bring it, big boy.

Oh, by the way, on the list of hate pictures and speeches I provided links to, Obama is frequently called "Hitler".  Are you chastising your conservative friends?  I didn't think so.

Actually, I am more interested in what Teddy thinks it means.  He is the one who keeps using it here.  I'm sure he is glad so many knuckle draggers are standing up with him, but does he know what the term is derived from or what it is used for in context?  Apparently YOU don't.
Woe to you, O land, when your king is a child, and your princes feast in the morning!

Ecclesiastes 10:16 

Last edited 7/17/2014 10:31 AM by TeddyBridge5

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/17/2014 10:53 AM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (6 votes)



osarusan wrote: Is it bad to be liked by Muslims? I mean as long as we're throwing the race card around, why avoid the big Racist elephant in the room?
Not to bump my own post, but can somebody explain why it's a bad thing that he's popular with Muslims?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/17/2014 11:19 AM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (6 votes)



osarusan wrote:
osarusan wrote: Is it bad to be liked by Muslims? I mean as long as we're throwing the race card around, why avoid the big Racist elephant in the room?
Not to bump my own post, but can somebody explain why it's a bad thing that he's popular with Muslims?
Wild guess, but it might have something to do with Islam being anathema to democracy, science, rule of law, civilized society, women's rights, sexual freedom, religious freedom, freedom of the press, non-violent political discourse, bacon, pork chops, and all the wonderful menagerie of mechanically extruded pork products that we as Americans enjoy - things like that. 

wink
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/17/2014 11:41 AM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (5 votes)


Got it. Islam bad. How do we feel about Jews?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/17/2014 11:45 AM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (4 votes)


I have been paying attention.  I have never heard anyone liken him to Hitler. I never said I googled it and researched it.  But, I never tried to pass it off as a known fact like you did with "child king".   So where are the "child king"  links?  I notice those links weren't included.  Probably because it isn't a thing.   Only a Teddy-sim.
valcom2 wrote:
grimmcard23 wrote: I don't know.  I have never heard it until now.  And I think you haven't either.  You just wanted to ascribe it to conservative talk show hosts.  And we all know why.  I have never heard Obama called Hitler either. 
I think maybe you aren't paying attention.

http://www.theatlantic.com/bus...-hitler/283404/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/obama-hitler/


http://www.politicususa.com/20...talking-va.html


http://www.motherjones.com/pol...ts-obama-cousin


http://www.thewire.com/politic...analogy/371151/


http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/...hitler-appeaser


http://americablog.com/2013/02...-is-hitler.html



The last one is the real kicker.  Images direct from the Tea Party website.

Again, I realize not all Tea Partiests and not all conservatives are hateful.  But the difference between the laughing at Bush and the hatred toward Obama are a a stark and scary contrast.

http://www.katebeckinsalegallery.com/wallpaper-previews/body/kate-beckinsale24.jpg

Last edited 7/17/2014 11:48 AM by grimmcard23

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/17/2014 12:32 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (4 votes)



TeddyBridge5 wrote:
Woe to you, O land, when your king is a child, and your princes feast in the morning!

Ecclesiastes 10:16 

Well that certainly explains it.  banghead  So WTF does THAT mean?  Problem  I see is that Obama is NOT a child and he is NOT  a king either, although I bet by now he sure wishes he was.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/17/2014 12:43 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (4 votes)


I bet you wish he was a king too.  rolleyes
valcom2 wrote:
TeddyBridge5 wrote:
Woe to you, O land, when your king is a child, and your princes feast in the morning!

Ecclesiastes 10:16 

Well that certainly explains it.  banghead  So WTF does THAT mean?  Problem  I see is that Obama is NOT a child and he is NOT  a king either, although I bet by now he sure wishes he was.
http://www.katebeckinsalegallery.com/wallpaper-previews/body/kate-beckinsale24.jpg
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/17/2014 12:44 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (3 votes)



grimmcard23 wrote: I have been paying attention.  I have never heard anyone liken him to Hitler. I never said I googled it and researched it.  But, I never tried to pass it off as a known fact like you did with "child king".   So where are the "child king"  links?  I notice those links weren't included.  Probably because it isn't a thing.   Only a Teddy-sim.

I tried googling it as well but could not find anyhting on it in the past 7 days.  I know it was mentioned twice on Mark Levine just a few nights ago because my wife specifically asked me what a childking was.  I can't speak for Levine, he is just too disgusitng to pay much attention to, but the radio was on and so was his embarassment of a "show".

Apparently there is a lot that does not get transcribed from the Rush Limbaugh show as there was a little diatribe a couple days ago where he did an entire schmear regarding "The Messiah" .  He must have repeated the word 50 times in a 10 minute span, yet it was not in the transcript.  The part BEFORE his mental fart was there and the part after, but nothing on The Messiah was included.  I suspect the "transcript" is actually what is PLANNED for the show but he goes off on tangents sometimes and that is not included in the transcripts..  I've never actually gone and recorded the show and bounced it against the transcript to see exactly how accurate it is.

Last edited 7/17/2014 12:46 PM by valcom2

Reply | Quote
  • roadshow13
  • All-District
  • Rating: 3.2/5 this site
  • 924 posts this site

Posted: 7/17/2014 12:57 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (7 votes)


Being popular with Muslims is not bad per se. But when Americans see this current President supplying Al Qaeda with weapons that are being used in part to slaughter Christians, or when they see him release known dangerous terrorists back to the battlefield, terrorists who swear to kill more Americans, or having a "hands off" list that allows individuals with extremist ties to enter the US, or when he promotes a DHS adviser (who is a self-declared Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood supporter) who says things like "America is an Islamic country" to a senior fellow position within the Cabinet-level department of the federal government. It's these and other things that raise eyebrows with Hussein's Muslim support. He's clearly getting some of their support for all the wrong reasons.

Last edited 7/17/2014 1:13 PM by roadshow13

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/17/2014 1:14 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (6 votes)


It isn't hard. He acts like a child while pretending to be king. More like a petulant little child, but I'm sure Teddy was bowing to brevity in that matter.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/17/2014 2:09 PM

Re: One group is still very happy with the child king. Post Rating (4 votes)



TedVader wrote: It isn't hard. He acts like a child while pretending to be king. More like a petulant little child, but I'm sure Teddy was bowing to brevity in that matter.

I think you are full of crap.  In what way does he "act like a child"?  In my opinon the entire republican party is acting like 4 year olds, holding their breath and refusing to do anything until they get thier way..  In what way is he "Pretending to be king"?  Who has been beheaded?  Are his enemies in jail?  Have those who have criticized him been put in stockades?  Has he pulled the plug on Fox?  Has he invaded countries for no particular reason?  Are you reading his mind as to his intentions (I was accused of mind reading just this morning.  So just what is his plan to take over America for the Muslims and why is he waiting so long?)

Please enlighten us all and provide a few examples

Last edited 7/17/2014 2:10 PM by valcom2

Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 4  Next >