Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

Shoni Shimmel

Avatar

Posted: 4/1/2013 1:55 PM

Shoni Shimmel Post Rating (4 votes)


cardinalcheer.gifShoni had the female play of the year w/ the rap around the back dipsy do around 6'8" Brittany Griner...
A reverse lay up over her left shoulder w/ her right hand..
AWSOME...

Top 10 play of the day & womens play of the year...


 "Trezillah"
I'm Back!!!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 4/1/2013 2:57 PM

Re: Shoni Shimmel Post Rating (4 votes)


I love me some Shoni. Her swag is off the charts & she has a chance to do something special for us, before she leaves.

CARDS FOREVER
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 4/1/2013 5:57 PM

Re: Shoni Shimmel Post Rating (1 vote)




 "Trezillah"
I'm Back!!!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 4/2/2013 3:19 PM

Re: Shoni Shimmel Post Rating (1 vote)



---------------------------------------------
--- hindu47 wrote:

cardinalcheer.gifShoni had the female play of the year w/ the rap around the back dipsy do around 6'8" Brittany Griner...
A reverse lay up over her left shoulder w/ her right hand..
AWSOME...

Top 10 play of the day & womens play of the year...

---------------------------------------------

Yes, Shoni is bad! Hope all the Card girls are ready for tonight (4/2/2013).
cardsarenumber1
Reply | Quote
  • nawals13
  • All-American
  • Rating: 3.7/5 this site
  • 5705 posts this site
Avatar

Posted: 4/2/2013 6:25 PM

Re: Shoni Shimmel 


Yet it is bad for women's basketball that the "stars" have lost
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 4/2/2013 7:04 PM

Re: Shoni Shimmel 


If Lady Cards & Notre Dame win tonight, it will be the BEAST Tourney again!!!


 "Trezillah"
I'm Back!!!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 4/2/2013 7:37 PM

Re: Shoni Shimmel Post Rating (2 votes)


How's this for a caption under the picture of Shimmel bodying up to Griner from ESPN.com. I love it:

The 5-foot-9 Shoni Schimmel kept driving against Brittney Griner because "she's human … she's Brittney Griner, but I'm Shoni Schimmel."
Reply | Quote

Posted: 4/2/2013 11:46 PM

Re: Shoni Shimmel Post Rating (3 votes)


I loved how Shoni looked her dead in the eye after that play.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 4/3/2013 12:05 AM

Re: Shoni Shimmel Post Rating (5 votes)


I see the one star fudge packer is going strong tonight. Seriously, i wish the mods could figure out who is doing this and ban their IP.
Louisville Basketball Titles: 1948, 1956, 1980, 1986 and 2013
Louisville Football New Years Day Bowl Victories:  1991 Fiesta Bowl, 2007 Orange Bowl, 2013 Sugar Bowl
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 4/3/2013 4:05 PM

Re: Shoni Shimmel 



GoCardz wrote: How's this for a caption under the picture of Shimmel bodying up to Griner from ESPN.com. I love it:

The 5-foot-9 Shoni Schimmel kept driving against Brittney Griner because "she's human … she's Brittney Griner, but I'm Shoni Schimmel."


"WHAT'S MY NAME??? My name is Shoni Schimmel."


 "Trezillah"
I'm Back!!!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 4/3/2013 4:22 PM

Re: Shoni Shimmel 



hindu47 wrote:
GoCardz wrote: How's this for a caption under the picture of Shimmel bodying up to Griner from ESPN.com. I love it:

The 5-foot-9 Shoni Schimmel kept driving against Brittney Griner because "she's human … she's Brittney Griner, but I'm Shoni Schimmel."


"WHAT'S MY NAME??? My name is Shoni Schimmel."


And I'm going to the Final Four and you're not!



I graduated from U of L, my wife graduated from U of L, my daughter graduated from U of L, my son is at U of L  . . . along with all of my money.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 4/3/2013 9:35 PM

Re: Shoni Shimmel Post Rating (2 votes)




---------------------------------------------
--- hindu47 wrote:


GoCardz wrote: How's this for a caption under the picture of Shimmel bodying up to Griner from ESPN.com. I love it:

The 5-foot-9 Shoni Schimmel kept driving against Brittney Griner because "she's human … she's Brittney Griner, but I'm Shoni Schimmel."


"WHAT'S MY NAME??? My name is Shoni Schimmel."

---------------------------------------------

That's a coldace pick bro!

CARDS FOREVER
Reply | Quote