Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

OT: SF Giants Tickets??

Avatar

Posted: 07/10/2014 4:24 PM

OT: SF Giants Tickets?? 



Anyone know the best spot to get SF Giants tickets?


I'm thinking of taking my 8 yr old son to a game.


He's been into baseball lately, and likes the Giants because of their name.




http://i.imgur.com/Ww4YwnB.jpg
Reply | Quote

Posted: 07/10/2014 4:50 PM

Re: OT: SF Giants Tickets?? 


They way they are playing it should be pretty easy to find

Try stubhub or sfgiants.com
Reply | Quote

Posted: 07/10/2014 8:32 PM

Re: OT: SF Giants Tickets?? 



91dogs wrote: They way they are playing it should be pretty easy to find
Not necessarily.  The Giants are closing in on 300 consecutive sellouts.  And that includes the disappointment of 2011, last year's June and July collapse, and the last month of this season.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/11/2014 12:05 AM

Re: OT: SF Giants Tickets?? 


Go with StubHub.

Wayy better than Sfgiants.com.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/11/2014 6:05 AM

Re: OT: SF Giants Tickets?? 



yes, take some hypodermic needles to downtown SF, and use them to barter for tickets. You'll be sitting behind the dugout within one hour.

---------------------------------------------
--- ZK686 wrote:


Anyone know the best spot to get SF Giants tickets?


I'm thinking of taking my 8 yr old son to a game.


He's been into baseball lately, and likes the Giants because of their name.

---------------------------------------------
"Wow, that escalated quickly!"
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/11/2014 7:18 AM

Re: OT: SF Giants Tickets?? 



ZK686 wrote:
Anyone know the best spot to get SF Giants tickets?


I'm thinking of taking my 8 yr old son to a game.


He's been into baseball lately, and likes the Giants because of their name.
i took my kid to a game found tickets behind home plate bout 15 rows up 60$ a piece on sfgiants.com

Thumbnail

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/11/2014 7:43 AM

Re: OT: SF Giants Tickets?? 


Stubhub is probably your best bet. There's also no experience quite like the LF bleachers at AT&T.


COO and co-founder of the Marteze Waller Bandwagon


Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/11/2014 7:49 AM

Re: OT: SF Giants Tickets?? 


E-SPiN
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/11/2014 8:05 AM

Re: OT: SF Giants Tickets?? 


Another site recommended this spot, tickets seem to be much more reasonable:


Vivid Seats




http://i.imgur.com/Ww4YwnB.jpg
Reply | Quote
  • qwertsod
  • Dog Pound
  • 1715 posts this site

Posted: 07/11/2014 9:30 AM

Re: OT: SF Giants Tickets?? 


Know that if you buy your tickets directly from the Giants, they (as do several other teams) use dynamic pricing so the prices increase as supply decreases.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/11/2014 11:29 AM

Re: OT: SF Giants Tickets?? 



qwertsod wrote: Know that if you buy your tickets directly from the Giants, they (as do several other teams) use dynamic pricing so the prices increase as supply decreases.

or all the season ticket holders are bailing on their seats.

the giants have lost 15 of last 19 @ home banghead

Thumbnail

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/13/2014 7:15 AM

Re: OT: SF Giants Tickets?? 



---------------------------------------------
--- babydaddyschlegel12 wrote: the giants have lost 15 of last 19 @ home banghead
---------------------------------------------

The games where Tim Lincecum's pitches may still be hard to find.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 07/14/2014 3:05 PM

Re: OT: SF Giants Tickets?? 


Either way the tickets certainly won't be overly easy to come by. I was at yesterday's game and they announced that it was the 299th consecutive sell out.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 07/14/2014 3:18 PM

Re: OT: SF Giants Tickets?? 



Saxophoneguy2001 wrote: Either way the tickets certainly won't be overly easy to come by. I was at yesterday's game and they announced that it was the 299th consecutive sell out.

you have ti pick the right opponent to get the best tickets, get some1 out of their division thats your best chance

Thumbnail

Reply | Quote

Posted: 07/14/2014 6:06 PM

Re: OT: SF Giants Tickets?? 



babydaddyschlegel12 wrote:
Saxophoneguy2001 wrote: Either way the tickets certainly won't be overly easy to come by. I was at yesterday's game and they announced that it was the 299th consecutive sell out.

you have ti pick the right opponent to get the best tickets, get some1 out of their division thats your best chance
That's true.  It's still a sell out whether or not the seat is filled as long as the ticket was purchased.  Not all the seats in my area were filled.  Hell, we had four tickets and only three of us went.  My aunt is part of a group that splits season tickets and gets about 20 games a year, so she gave the four tickets for that game to me and one friend pulled out at the last minute.  Still went back around to get the extra bobblehead with the extra ticket, though.
Reply | Quote