Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

Aj Greeley to Oregon?!?

Posted: 06/26/2014 3:51 PM

Aj Greeley to Oregon?!? 


Is it true?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/26/2014 4:27 PM

Re: Aj Greeley to Oregon?!? 


He's still committed to the Dogs on all the recruiting sites…….but his comments below make it sound like it will only take an offer front he Ducks to make him flip!  This is one of the reason Fresno State has stayed away from Edison and the factions that help the kids their make the decisions over there………not a lot of loyalty and integrity coming out of the two west side schools.  He's still a Dog but sounds as good as gone.  Below are his comments off the golden statepreps.com site.

had two visits Saturday,“ Greeley said. “I had a visit to Oregon State, they treated me pretty good. I went to the University of Oregon and they treated me awesome too.”

Greeley came away with a big impression from Oregon and says an offer could sway him away from Fresno State and to the Ducks.

“Oregon State came down and offered me, I’m just waiting on the Oregon Ducks now,“ Greeley said. “If so, if everything goes good, I may actually see about going to Oregon… They’re going to offer me this summer.”

Last edited 06/26/2014 10:10 PM by Angularvelocity

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/26/2014 9:43 PM

Re: Aj Greeley to Oregon?!? 


I won't be upset if he leaves. If he wants to be a Bulldog, that's fine. But if he can't keep his word, then we can point him in the direction of Oregon and hope he can use his Ducks college experience to learn how to be responsible...instead of driving 100mph & smoking weed like Cliff Harris...
"Wow, that escalated quickly!"
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/27/2014 8:00 AM

Re: Aj Greeley to Oregon?!? 


Yup ; we want good players BUT they should want to be a BULLDOG; not a Duck or a Beaver or a Sooner. Good luck to them if they go there; we'll be just fine without them.
Reply | Quote
  • mxpro32
  • Dog Pound
  • 1792 posts this site
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 8:54 AM

Re: Aj Greeley to Oregon?!? 


I think they need to change the term from "commit" to "intent". This kinda stuff cheapens the meaning of commit.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 9:42 AM

Re: Aj Greeley to Oregon?!? 



mxpro32 wrote: I think they need to change the term from "commit" to "intent". This kinda stuff cheapens the meaning of commit.
I agree.  There really is no commitment until they sign the LOI.  It's obvious this kid wants to be a Duck so hopefully he gets his offer and we can replace him with someone who wants to be a Dog.
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him --- better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/27/2014 9:53 AM

Re: Aj Greeley to Oregon?!? 



Sparatore wrote:
mxpro32 wrote: I think they need to change the term from "commit" to "intent". This kinda stuff cheapens the meaning of commit.
I agree.  There really is no commitment until they sign the LOI.  It's obvious this kid wants to be a Duck so hopefully he gets his offer and we can replace him with someone who wants to be a Dog.
For his sake and future, let's hope he doesn't wind up like Cliff Harris.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 10:47 AM

Re: Aj Greeley to Oregon?!? 


MXPRO: I think they need to change the term from "commit" to "intent". This kinda stuff cheapens the meaning of commit.

Agreed; only makes more sense. 
Who let the 'Dogs out?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 11:11 AM

Re: Aj Greeley to Oregon?!? 


Figured this would happen.  Part of me thinks the verbal to Fresno St was more about attention grabbing more than actually wanting to come here. 

For those that wonder why the staff doesn't offer more "local" kids.  This is exactly why.  Kids often just want to go somewhere else for college especially if they can be catered to like some of these schools can.  I don' t blame the kids for looking around.  I just don't like the de-committing.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 11:19 AM

Re: Aj Greeley to Oregon?!? 



bakodogfan wrote: Figured this would happen.  Part of me thinks the verbal to Fresno St was more about attention grabbing more than actually wanting to come here. 

For those that wonder why the staff doesn't offer more "local" kids.  This is exactly why.  Kids often just want to go somewhere else for college especially if they can be catered to like some of these schools can.  I don' t blame the kids for looking around.  I just don't like the de-committing.

POS flushed

Thumbnail

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/27/2014 11:15 PM

Re: Aj Greeley to Oregon?!? 


who peed in your Cheerios? And who are you referring to, Greeley? bakodogfan? BO?


---------------------------------------------
--- babydaddyschlegel12 wrote:


bakodogfan wrote: Figured this would happen.  Part of me thinks the verbal to Fresno St was more about attention grabbing more than actually wanting to come here. 

For those that wonder why the staff doesn't offer more "local" kids.  This is exactly why.  Kids often just want to go somewhere else for college especially if they can be catered to like some of these schools can.  I don' t blame the kids for looking around.  I just don't like the de-committing.

POS flushed

---------------------------------------------
"Wow, that escalated quickly!"
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/28/2014 9:13 AM

Re: Aj Greeley to Oregon?!? 


In my book, all kids who suit up for the Bulldogs are local.  I don't care if they are Texas local, or Arizona local or So Cal local or Central Valley local.  I couldn't care less if zero on the roster are Central Valley local.

 

Reply | Quote