Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

Gotta think big.....

Posted: 06/03/2014 10:49 AM

Gotta think big..... 


Well there was a thread on this but it got kind of highjacked. With BSU naming their stadium to a multi - million dollar deal it has been reported it has been discussed but not really persued! We need money to keep up and while it's really cool that our Stadium is called Bulldog Stadium we need the money. But like anything as a fan base it's easy to suggest this should happen and it's another thing to come up with "Real" opportunities that might work out for both.

So with that it was already suggested...

Sun Maid Raisin
Chevron Stadium
Champion Raisin
Table Mountain (sorry BUT uggghh)
Savemart Stadium

A few others that might work..
Diamond nuts Stadium
California Milk Stadium
Google Stadium
John Deer Stadium
Del Monte Stadium


Just a few but maybe we can put together a top 10 list and send it off to Ladwig.

Go Dogs!!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/03/2014 10:52 AM

Re: Gotta think big..... 



No25juice wrote: Well there was a thread on this but it got kind of highjacked. With BSU naming their stadium to a multi - million dollar deal it has been reported it has been discussed but not really persued! We need money to keep up and while it's really cool that our Stadium is called Bulldog Stadium we need the money. But like anything as a fan base it's easy to suggest this should happen and it's another thing to come up with "Real" opportunities that might work out for both.

So with that it was already suggested...

Sun Maid Raisin
Chevron Stadium
Champion Raisin
Table Mountain (sorry BUT uggghh)
Savemart Stadium

A few others that might work..
Diamond nuts Stadium
California Milk Stadium
Google Stadium
John Deer Stadium
Del Monte Stadium


Just a few but maybe we can put together a top 10 list and send it off to Ladwig.

Go Dogs!!

Thumbnail

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/03/2014 10:53 AM

Re: Gotta think big..... 


I like the idea, I mean we do have the "Save Mart" center. Why not have a Sun Maid Stadium? Get some money for the football program and they get the advertising that comes with it?

Sun Maid Bulldog Stadium?


---------------------------------------------
--- No25juice wrote:

Well there was a thread on this but it got kind of highjacked. With BSU naming their stadium to a multi - million dollar deal it has been reported it has been discussed but not really persued! We need money to keep up and while it's really cool that our Stadium is called Bulldog Stadium we need the money. But like anything as a fan base it's easy to suggest this should happen and it's another thing to come up with "Real" opportunities that might work out for both.

So with that it was already suggested...

Sun Maid Raisin
Chevron Stadium
Champion Raisin
Table Mountain (sorry BUT uggghh)
Savemart Stadium

A few others that might work..
Diamond nuts Stadium
California Milk Stadium
Google Stadium
John Deer Stadium
Del Monte Stadium


Just a few but maybe we can put together a top 10 list and send it off to Ladwig.

Go Dogs!!

---------------------------------------------

26289.gif picture by juanvirg559

Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/03/2014 11:20 AM

Re: Gotta think big..... 


istachio Bowl"

Roll Global is a private corporation based in Los Angeles, California. With revenues of over $2 billion,[1] it functions as a holding company for Stewart and Lynda Resnick, and as such is a vehicle for their personal investments in a number of businesses. The company currently counts as business divisions the following brands: flower delivery service Teleflora, juice company POM Wonderful, bottled water company Fiji Water, fruit and nut companies Paramount Farms (makers of Wonderful Pistachios) and Paramount Citrus, sea freight company Neptune Pacific Line, Justin Vineyards and Winery, pest control company Suterra, and in house marketing agency Fire Station.

They own

POM Wonderful
Paramount Citrus
Paramount Farming
Telaflora
Fiji Water
The Franklin Mint
Justin Vineyards

They have a very large presence in the Central Valley and are one of the largest farming operations in the World.

The owners Stewart and Lynda Resnick are the number 477 of the worlds richest persons.  They are worth $4 billion.

http://www.forbes.com/profile/...-lynda-resnick/

This is a passage from the Link Above.

Stewart and Lynda Resnick are trying to make pistachios trendy. At this year's Superbowl, Stephen Colbert shilled for them in a commercial, cracking open his head to reveal a green pistachio version of himself. The prior year, Korean pop star PSY cracked pistachios "gangnam style" for Wonderful Pistachios. It's all part of their masterful marketing: the Resnicks are the people who made pomegranate juice the "it" drink of the early 2000s and re-branded mandarin oranges as "Cuties." (Thanks to a split with their former business partner, the Resnicks are now calling their fruit "Wonderful Halos.") Since the 1970s, the Resnicks have built or bought companies, including Fiji Water and flower delivery service Teleflora. Last year regulators ruled that their advertisements for POM Wonderful could not promise that pomegranate helps treat prostate cancer, erectile dysfunction or heart disease without proof from clinical trials. The couple owns large pistachio, almond, citrus and pomegranate farms, and two wineries. The couple are collectors who gave $45 million to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art for an exhibit space that bears their names. They provide free health care and scholarships for workers and their children on their farms in the Central Valley. They pledged or donated more than $30 million to the Resnick Institute at CalTech to support the development of renewable energy and $15 million for The Stewart & Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA.


http://www.answers.com/topic/r...nal-corporation

http://www.roll.com/who-we-are#
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/03/2014 11:20 AM

Re: Gotta think big..... 



dieharddog wrote: I like the idea, I mean we do have the "Save Mart" center. Why not have a Sun Maid Stadium? Get some money for the football program and they get the advertising that comes with it?

Sun Maid Bulldog Stadium?


---------------------------------------------
--- No25juice wrote:

Well there was a thread on this but it got kind of highjacked. With BSU naming their stadium to a multi - million dollar deal it has been reported it has been discussed but not really persued! We need money to keep up and while it's really cool that our Stadium is called Bulldog Stadium we need the money. But like anything as a fan base it's easy to suggest this should happen and it's another thing to come up with "Real" opportunities that might work out for both.

So with that it was already suggested...

Sun Maid Raisin
Chevron Stadium
Champion Raisin
Table Mountain (sorry BUT uggghh)
Savemart Stadium

A few others that might work..
Diamond nuts Stadium
California Milk Stadium
Google Stadium
John Deer Stadium
Del Monte Stadium


Just a few but maybe we can put together a top 10 list and send it off to Ladwig.

Go Dogs!!

---------------------------------------------
i would be ok with that name.

Thumbnail

Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/03/2014 11:44 AM

Re: Gotta think big..... 


The Resnicks make their fortune in our valley, but they live in Beverly Hills so they are more likely to donate to USC, or UCLA.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/03/2014 12:12 PM

Re: Gotta think big..... 


Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! You never know until you ask! Instead of people thinking they'd rather give to USC or UCLA is really foolish thinking! I don't see or hear about very many looker rooms every Friday or Saturday. But what I do know is they aren't changing the name of the Rose Bowl or The Coliseum and we're on National TV quite a bit. $12-20 million dollars is a drop in the bucket for a corporation like that who is really trying hard to brand Pistachios etc...

Go Dogs!

---------------------------------------------
--- fbdog wrote:

istachio Bowl"

Roll Global is a private corporation based in Los Angeles, California. With revenues of over $2 billion,[1] it functions as a holding company for Stewart and Lynda Resnick, and as such is a vehicle for their personal investments in a number of businesses. The company currently counts as business divisions the following brands: flower delivery service Teleflora, juice company POM Wonderful, bottled water company Fiji Water, fruit and nut companies Paramount Farms (makers of Wonderful Pistachios) and Paramount Citrus, sea freight company Neptune Pacific Line, Justin Vineyards and Winery, pest control company Suterra, and in house marketing agency Fire Station.

They own

POM Wonderful
Paramount Citrus
Paramount Farming
Telaflora
Fiji Water
The Franklin Mint
Justin Vineyards

They have a very large presence in the Central Valley and are one of the largest farming operations in the World.

The owners Stewart and Lynda Resnick are the number 477 of the worlds richest persons.  They are worth $4 billion.

www.forbes.com/profile/...-lynda-resnick/

This is a passage from the Link Above.

Stewart and Lynda Resnick are trying to make pistachios trendy. At this year's Superbowl, Stephen Colbert shilled for them in a commercial, cracking open his head to reveal a green pistachio version of himself. The prior year, Korean pop star PSY cracked pistachios "gangnam style" for Wonderful Pistachios. It's all part of their masterful marketing: the Resnicks are the people who made pomegranate juice the "it" drink of the early 2000s and re-branded mandarin oranges as "Cuties." (Thanks to a split with their former business partner, the Resnicks are now calling their fruit "Wonderful Halos.") Since the 1970s, the Resnicks have built or bought companies, including Fiji Water and flower delivery service Teleflora. Last year regulators ruled that their advertisements for POM Wonderful could not promise that pomegranate helps treat prostate cancer, erectile dysfunction or heart disease without proof from clinical trials. The couple owns large pistachio, almond, citrus and pomegranate farms, and two wineries. The couple are collectors who gave $45 million to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art for an exhibit space that bears their names. They provide free health care and scholarships for workers and their children on their farms in the Central Valley. They pledged or donated more than $30 million to the Resnick Institute at CalTech to support the development of renewable energy and $15 million for The Stewart & Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA.


www.answers.com/topic/r...nal-corporation

www.roll.com/who-we-are#

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/03/2014 2:00 PM

Re: Gotta think big..... 


BabyDaddy, thank you for your insightful posts on this thread, we are all better off after reading your brilliance.
babydaddyschlegel12 wrote:
dieharddog wrote: I like the idea, I mean we do have the "Save Mart" center. Why not have a Sun Maid Stadium? Get some money for the football program and they get the advertising that comes with it?

Sun Maid Bulldog Stadium?


---------------------------------------------
--- No25juice wrote:

Well there was a thread on this but it got kind of highjacked. With BSU naming their stadium to a multi - million dollar deal it has been reported it has been discussed but not really persued! We need money to keep up and while it's really cool that our Stadium is called Bulldog Stadium we need the money. But like anything as a fan base it's easy to suggest this should happen and it's another thing to come up with "Real" opportunities that might work out for both.

So with that it was already suggested...

Sun Maid Raisin
Chevron Stadium
Champion Raisin
Table Mountain (sorry BUT uggghh)
Savemart Stadium

A few others that might work..
Diamond nuts Stadium
California Milk Stadium
Google Stadium
John Deer Stadium
Del Monte Stadium


Just a few but maybe we can put together a top 10 list and send it off to Ladwig.

Go Dogs!!

---------------------------------------------
i would be ok with that name.
"Wow, that escalated quickly!"
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/03/2014 5:44 PM

Re: Gotta think big..... 



No25juice wrote: Well there was a thread on this but it got kind of highjacked. With BSU naming their stadium to a multi - million dollar deal it has been reported it has been discussed but not really persued! We need money to keep up and while it's really cool that our Stadium is called Bulldog Stadium we need the money. But like anything as a fan base it's easy to suggest this should happen and it's another thing to come up with "Real" opportunities that might work out for both.

So with that it was already suggested...

Sun Maid Raisin
Chevron Stadium
Champion Raisin
Table Mountain (sorry BUT uggghh)
Savemart Stadium

A few others that might work..
Diamond nuts Stadium
California Milk Stadium
Google Stadium
John Deer Stadium
Del Monte Stadium


Just a few but maybe we can put together a top 10 list and send it off to Ladwig.

Go Dogs!!
Harris Ranch Beef Co...Harris Ranch
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/03/2014 6:51 PM

Re: Gotta think big..... 


Purina Dog House - we've already got the proper end zones.


The happiest place on earth
"g0g0 Bulldog...beat them bite them"

Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/03/2014 7:56 PM

Re: Gotta think big..... 


Pelco Stadium?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/03/2014 7:58 PM

Re: Gotta think big..... 



scottydawg wrote: Purina Dog House - we've already got the proper end zones.
That would make sense….."Purina Stadium"

The sound of this is terrible, but Derrell's Mini Storage must have a ton of money.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/03/2014 9:40 PM

Re: Gotta think big..... 



FresnoStateBulldog wrote: BabyDaddy, thank you for your insightful posts on this thread, we are all better off after reading your brilliance.
babydaddyschlegel12 wrote:
 
i would be ok with that name.
I must had totally missed something. I didn't get the most microscopic shred of anything out of baby's post. I guess I just don't think deep enough when it comes deciphering the complex.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/03/2014 9:45 PM

Re: Gotta think big..... 


I'll assume that you are laying the sarcasm on as thick as I was.


---------------------------------------------
--- Fangdog wrote:


FresnoStateBulldog wrote: BabyDaddy, thank you for your insightful posts on this thread, we are all better off after reading your brilliance.
babydaddyschlegel12 wrote:
 
i would be ok with that name.
I must had totally missed something. I didn't get the most microscopic shred of anything out of baby's post. I guess I just don't think deep enough when it comes deciphering the complex.

---------------------------------------------
"Wow, that escalated quickly!"
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/03/2014 10:19 PM

Re: Gotta think big..... 



FresnoStateBulldog wrote: I'll assume that you are laying the sarcasm on as thick as I was.


I must had totally missed something. I didn't get the most microscopic shred of anything out of baby's post. I guess I just don't think deep enough when it comes deciphering the complex.

---------------------------------------------
biggrin
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/04/2014 2:54 PM

Re: Gotta think big..... 


Derrel Ridenour is loaded.  Not sure how advertising-dependent his business model is, however.   His mini storage business is already one of the largest in the United States and he did it without flooding the radio or TV with ads.  So I'm not sure he'd see the cost effectiveness of paying to have his business' name associated with the stadium.
chaindog wrote:
scottydawg wrote: Purina Dog House - we've already got the proper end zones.
That would make sense….."Purina Stadium"

The sound of this is terrible, but Derrell's Mini Storage must have a ton of money.

Professional ********

Last edited 06/04/2014 3:04 PM by OldFigBBJ2

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/06/2014 11:01 AM

Re: Gotta think big..... 


I was thinking naming rights for the whole quadrant, hence Chevron Park. The stadium and field names remain unchanged.... Jim Sweeney, Beiden, Bulldog.

Ask Vic

Reply | Quote