Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

WVU Confirms Settlement

Avatar

Posted: 2/14/2012 10:33 AM

WVU Confirms Settlement 


Bye Bye Little Least.......

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – West Virginia University has reached a settlement agreement with the Big East Conference in the pending civil actions in West Virginia and Rhode Island, WVU officials confirmed today. WVU will officially begin its full membership in the Big 12 Conference in July.

http://westvirginia.scout.com/2/1158547.html
 
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/14/2012 10:51 PM

Re: WVU Confirms Settlement 


In other news, UofSmell still hasn't notified the BE of their impending departure............I guess they gave Marinatto the super-secret handshake, and it's all on the down low.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/15/2012 8:42 AM

Re: WVU Confirms Settlement 



Lineman1 wrote: In other news, UofSmell still hasn't notified the BE of their impending departure............I guess they gave Marinatto the super-secret handshake, and it's all on the down low.
Ricky P says they are not leaving.
 
Reply | Quote

Posted: 2/15/2012 11:57 AM

Re: WVU Confirms Settlement 




---------------------------------------------
--- TBONE61 wrote:


Lineman1 wrote: In other news, UofSmell still hasn't notified the BE of their impending departure............I guess they gave Marinatto the super-secret handshake, and it's all on the down low.
Ricky P says they are not leaving.

---------------------------------------------

But that's just his arsekissing way to get biased officiating. :)
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/17/2012 8:54 PM

Re: WVU Confirms Settlement 


10.gif
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/12/2012 7:19 PM

Re: WVU Confirms Settlement 



Lineman1 wrote:

---------------------------------------------
--- TBONE61 wrote:


Lineman1 wrote: In other news, UofSmell still hasn't notified the BE of their impending departure............I guess they gave Marinatto the super-secret handshake, and it's all on the down low.
Ricky P says they are not leaving.

---------------------------------------------

But that's just his arsekissing way to get biased officiating. :)
Karen Sypher not pleased
Reply | Quote