Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

Great source of info here with articles that don't support

Posted: 7/31/2012 10:49 AM

Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


http://www.nittanynet.com/news/special/sandusky_scandal

“This is Why We Fight” 

http://www.votejaypaterno.com/#!This-Is-Why-We-Fight/c15qe

Interview with state attorneys Frank Fina and Joe McGettigan,  Asked whether Paterno was part of the "conspiracy to conceal," Fina said this."I do not. And -- and I -- I'm viewing this strictly on the evidence,  not any kind of fealty to anybody. I did not find that evidence."
http://blogs.mcall.com/nittany...d-.html#comment
http://www.pennlive.com/midsta...cutor_no_e.html

Penn State coach Paterno praised by Attorney General for acting appropriately in reporting Jerry Sandusky sex abuse suspicions

http://www.pennlive.com/midsta...acting_app.html

“There is no other way to say it: on the most critical aspects of the Sandusky investigation, the SIC report is a failure. It does a tremendous disservice to Penn State, Joe Paterno, and the victims of Jerry Sandusky.”  ~ Jim Clemente, former top FBI profiler
http://paterno.com/Expert-Repo...px#.UkXfaqPD8r8
http://www.pennlive.com/midsta...by_paterno.html

18 year PA Child Abuse Detective details Joes culpability.  Joe should not have done more.

http://chirb.it/t5dK4p (John the PA investigator)
A Strong Defense of Joe Paterno: Why Paterno Was Morally & Ethically Right Not To Go Further in The Sandusky Abuse Case
http://thatlawyerdude.blogspot...aterno-why.html

I must reiterate that the witness never told Paterno he witnessed a rape and never told police that he had seen one. The grand jury presentment inaccurately stated that the witness stated he had seen an anal rape and had told Joe Paterno "what he saw."

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/daily-take/201408/joe-paterno-jay-freeh-penn-state-jerry-sandusky-legacy-coach-father

Based on the Feb. 2, 2012 subpoena directed at PSU by the US DOJ, Paterno was not a target or even mentioned. Nor did any of the information requested pertain to Paterno.
http://www.psu.edu/ur/2012/openness/DOJ_subpoena.pdf

Sandusky Retirement Package- Sandusky asked for access to training and workout facilities. Paterno put a check mark next to that request. In a sidebar, Paterno asked if this was for Sandusky's personal use, or for Second Mile kids, and indicated that due to liability problems, facility access should not be extended to Second Mile kids.  Paterno was overruled and Jerry Sandusky was granted access to bring Second Mile kids to workout facilities.
http://www.post-gazette.com/st...-report-644590/

Sandusky said he decided to retire in 1999 because of an early retirement incentive that would boost his pension

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/07/22215903-sandusky-tries-to-get-his-penn-state-pension-back

Joe Paterno and Spanier meeting in 2004

http://www.pennlive.com/midsta...ham_spanie.html

Spanier won another battle in the PSU Cold War between the Lasch Building and Old Main

http://blog.pennlive.com/patri...ssed_under.html 

Paterno so powerful couldn't even get his own parking space.  “if you retired you might get to park where you wanted to, too.” 

http://www.statecollege.com/mo...ilding,1433723/  

Major Defects of Freeh Report

http://www.scribd.com/doc/237437452/Defects-in-Freeh-Report

There is no better example of how Freeh monetized justice and gavels open and closed the court of public opinion than his dealing with Penn State’s and sexual molestation.

http://humanevents.com/2014/10/30/trouble-buy-a-get-out-of-jail-freeh-card/

 

Joe Paterno Quote: With the benefit of hindsight I wish I had done more.   Hindsight: wisdom or knowledge got only after something (usually bad) has happened

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hindsight

http://articles.businessinside...o-great-sorrows

http://www.pennlive.com/specia..._he_was_pe.html 

 "To be honest with you, I didn't," Paterno responded. "This isn't my field. I didn't know what to do. I had not seen anything. Jerry didn't work for my anymore. I didn't have anything to do with him. I tried to look through the Penn State guidelines to see what I was supposed to do. It said that I was supposed to call Tim [Curley]. So I did."

http://www.pennlive.com/midsta...y_describe.html

Joe Paterno Testimony Transcript 10 years after the incident and as an 84 year old man. “ I'm not sure of the date…And as I said, I'm not sure what year it was… I’m not sure what the term would be ...Well, I don’t know what you would call it...I’m not sure exactly what it was. I didn't push Mike to describe exactly what it was...I don’t know whether I was specific or not....Well, I can’t be precise…I don’t know, I don’t remember…”

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/20...jury-testimony/

Paterno Insists He Knew of No Prior Sandusky Allegation

“You realize that the people out there think you knew about this? They think you had to know because you know about everything.” “That’s their opinion!” Paterno shouted. “I’m not omniscient!”

http://www.statecollege.com/ne...rom-gq-1113675/
http://www.wearecentralpa.com/story/d/story/op-ed-written-by-joe-paterno-released/38979/GckMglnkykWIB46RNtXF1g
In accordance with 055 Pa. Code § 3490.91. regarding the confidentiality of child abuse reports, the information regarding the nature of the 1998 child abuse investigation of Jerry Sandusky was not provided to Timothy Curley, Dr. Graham Spanier, or Joe Paterno. 

http://www.pacode.com/secure/d...0/s3490.91.html 

There are more than 900 pages in Joe Paterno's FBI file, but not a single mention of Jerry Sandusky.

http://www.pennstateclips.com/...s-fbi-file.html

Joe Paterno FBI File

http://www.washingtontimes.com...-gambling-theo/ 

Presentment:
http://assets.espn.go.com/phot...Presentment.pdf

Summation Says he witnesses anal sex, and "told them what he saw" Pages 7 & 8. These are not his words. There are no quotes, notice, only quotes around Curley and Shultz.
Perjury Hearing:

http://media.pennlive.com/mids...-Transcript.pdf
MMs words are he heard slapping sounds. He saw the positioning, believed it was molestation. did nothing but look and leave  Page 13. Said he told coach is was sexual, but no sex, anal, sodomy. To Joe, didn't describe detail in positioning, MAYBE a ROUGH description of positioning (his words). Says sexual, but used no sexual words and maybe rough positioning Pages 24-25.Told Curley and Shultz the same thing, also not using any of the words that would have defined what he told them. 34-35.According to MM, Curley calls and tells MM they called the 2nd mile, took JSs keys.Page 37. MM states he never saw JS on PSU property with Kids, ever again. Page 39. Also, read in depth page 69, how the court stops Curley's lawyer from asking when MM told Dr. Dranov. Read page 75. MM says he uses fondling in describing to Joe, but then says he never saw anything like fondling, it wasn't possible.
Primer #2 Finding the truth and ensuring the protection of children
http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...ot-meeting.html

I pointed Curley & Schultz Investigators to statements from McQueary on the (name-redacted) message board chat. Mike told several members of the chat what he witnessed was only horseplay. 
http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...chat-gives.html
http://notpsu.blogspot.com/2014/08/trial-transcripts-add-evidence-that.html

This excellent PDF chart done by Eileen Morgan does a good job highlighting all of the differences in MM's story from each time he told it. 
http://www.march4truth.com/

http://www.opednews.com/articl...120707-503.html
http://deadspin.com/5867257/now-theres-yet-another-story-about-what-mike-mcqueary-said-he-saw-jerry-sandusky-doing-in-the-penn-state-showers
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7239609/penn-state-nittany-lions-scandal-text-mike-mcqueary-email

For context and perspective, How Child Molesters get away with it.
Of all those involved in the investigation, only one person—the psychologist Alycia Chambers—recognized Sandusky’s actions for what they were. Here was someone with the full authority and expertise of psychological training, who identified a prominent man with virtually unlimited access to vulnerable children as a “likely pedophile.” But what more could she do? She had told the police. Patient confidentiality constrained her from going to the media, and her responsibility to her client made her wary of turning him into a public victim. Then, there was the fact that two other trained professionals had seen the same evidence she had, and reached the opposite conclusion. She was in the grip of the same uncertainty that afflicts even the best people when confronted with a child molester. She thought Sandusky was suspicious. No one agreed with her. Maybe she decided that she could be wrong.

http://www.newyorker.com/arts/...l#ixzz26kFveTpq

“The people who knew Sandusky, saw him with children, saw him playing and touching and even showering with them, and never suspected he was what he was.”   Raykovitz, a trained psychologist himself, raised and dismissed the concern that Sandusky might be a child molester. “Are you trying to tell me that you think Jerry Sandusky is a pedophile?”  Raykovitz asked Curley. Because, if that’s what he was trying to tell him, Raykovitz suggested, Tim Curley had lost his mind.

http://www.delcotimes.com/arti...wmode=fullstory 

The Mind of a Pedophile - Getting it Right

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...g-it-right.html

"It is very often the case that they are trusted," Judge Cleland said. "It is hard for the average citizen to understand why pedophiles are not found and caught. The very nature is to ingratiate with parents and children. Establish trust, commit and then conceal crimes. "Those who have never encountered a pedophile can hardly begin to understand the anguish of knowing that you've been deceived."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_new...sentencing?lite

Society has very properly stigmatized child molesting as too dreadful to contemplate. When we catch people doing it, we systematically and thoroughly ruin their life forever, starting with jail terms, and ending with sex offender registries, unemployment, and residential restrictions that sometimes force them to live under a bridge. But the very seriousness of the crime, and the harshness of the consequences means that society is also going to want to be very, very sure that the people it punishes have actually molested children. Nor is it clear to me that this is the wrong instinct; it is worth recalling that we systematically and thoroughly ruined the lives of the Amiraults forever, based on clearly confabulated stories from children who were inadvertently coached by irresponsible therapists to accuse the Amiraults of, as the Board of Parole put it in a skeptical review of the case, "extraordinary if not bizarre allegations." I don't really see any way around this. Some crimes should be viewed as so morally horrific that they cut one off from decent society. But society also needs to be careful about who it cuts off. It is very terrible to let a child molester keep working on new victims. But it is also very terrible to destroy the life of an innocent adult--to brand him with a label that will probably keep him from ever associating with decent people again.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/a...punishment.html 

You Reconstruct Your Memories Point #6 Other events that occur after the original event can change the memory of the original event.
http://www.businessinsider.com...1#ixzz259wfInfc

  

Graham Spanier Speaks. “Honest to goodness, I had no recollection of 1998, didn’t in 2001, have no recollection now, what I’m telling you I’m only for the sake of not wanting people to think that I’m hiding something.”
http://www.newyorker.com/onlin...ky-scandal.html 

http://ht.ly/d9zKV 

http://espn.go.com/pdf/2012/07...anierletter.pdf

"At no time during my presidency did anyone ever report to me that Jerry Sandusky was observed abusing a child or youth or engaged in s asexual act with a child or youth"
http://www.scribd.com/doc/1008...rustees-7-23-12
"The case against Spanier is at best problematic, at worst fatally flawed."
http://chronicle.com/article/B...0Z3RPayokbl5dEA==

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07...ident.html?_r=0

Analyzing Penn State

http://www.insidehighered.com/...state-athletics

 

Dr. Dranov Testimony--- Dr. Dranov said. "I asked him what he meant, and he said, ‘Sexual sounds, you know what those are.’ He couldn’t go on, and seemed to get more upset. He said he looked toward the shower, and a young boy looked around; he made eye contact with the boy. I asked if the boy seemed frightened, and he said no. And then an arm reached out and pulled the boy back.”

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...transcript.html 

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2...ses-not-testify

http://onwardstate.com/2012/06/20/day-7/

http://smirkingchimp.com/threa...and-joe-paterno

Gary Gray Letter: My Last visit with Coach Paterno

Dr. Dranov described to me the 2001 meeting he had at the McQueary home with Mike and Mike's father John McQueary on the night of the shower incident, just after it occurred.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/page/...-17057945#shine

 

John McQueary Testimony--- John McQueary’s answer: “He would have had to tell me he saw someone injured, crying, screaming ...

http://www.centredaily.com/201...-key-jerry.html

http://onwardstate.com/2012/06...-a-quick-start/

http://www.pennlive.com/midsta...ohn_mcqu_1.html

John McQueary testimony is in SANDUSKY, GERALD 061312 JT

http://www.co.centre.pa.us/media/sandusky.asp 

 

Gary Schultz testimony--- "I don't recall (Mcqueary) telling us what he saw specifically, I believe he said he saw something he felt was inappropriate."

http://cnninsession.files.word...-transcript.pdf

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/2012...air-masser.html

http://articles.mcall.com/2012...t-sandusky-case 
Schultz intends to sue Baldwin
http://www.statecollege.com/news/local-news/penn-state-scandal-gary-schultz-intends-to-sue-cynthia-baldwin,1200587/

PSU Police Force is real Police The Penn State police force comprises 46 armed officers. According to state law, these have both the power and the duty "to prevent crime, investigate criminal acts … and carry the offender before the proper alderman, justice of the peace, magistrate or bail commissioner."

http://www.slate.com/articles/..._of_abuse_.html

Gary Schultz, SVP for Finance and Business in 2001, was the recognized Police Commissioner

http://www.police.psu.edu/cler...cySafety_UP.pdf

Mike McQueary also testified he thought he went straight to the top of the ranks of Penn State police when he reported it to Schultz, then a senior administrator whose duties included overseeing the university police force.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/quest...34#.TuW9BGNR6dY

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...mm-dilemma.html

http://www.thebiglead.com/inde...ed-shower-rape/ http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10546874/mike-mcqueary-former-penn-state-assistant-said-was-sexual-abuse-victim-sources-say

 

Tim Curley testimony--- Curley: McQueary told me they were "horsing around," did not say they were having anal intercourse

Curley: McQueary did not indicate there was something of a sexual nature taking place.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com...urley_gary.html

http://www.pennlive.com/midsta...s_say_part.html

http://www.centredaily.com/201...-to-curley.html  

http://media.pennlive.com/mids...-Transcript.pdf

Click Curley/Schultz Public Access then click search

http://www.dauphincounty.org/g...ultz-Trial.aspx

Schultz and Curley grand jury transcripts (not what was read into the record on 12/16/11)

http://www.dauphincounty.org/government/Court-Departments/CurleySchultz/12-16-Preliminary-Trial-Transcript.pdf

Access to Freehs emails
 http://www.dauphincounty.org/_files/3537.pdf

 

Mike McQueary testimony

http://media.pennlive.com/mids...-Transcript.pdf

Sandusky Trial Transcripts

http://www.co.centre.pa.us/media/sandusky.asp

Did Mike McQueary Perjure Himself?

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...re-himself.html

INTERACTIVE - PARTICIPATORY BLOGGING with PICTURES.

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...gging-with.html

Mike McQueary Worked Jerry Sandusky Charity Event Weeks After Alleged Rape

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2011/11/17/2569172/mike-mcqueary-jerry-sandusky-golf-tournaments

Mike McQueary attended Jerry Sandusky fundraiser one year after making sexual assault allegations

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/11/mcqueary_attended_sandusky_fun.html

 

Who was considered mandatory reporter

"A mandatory report, and accompanying liability protections, was triggered in Pennsylvania only if a child disclosed abuse to a mandatory reporter in the capacity of his or her job."

http://www.phillyburbs.com/new...c575a4c5d5.html

http://www.pacode.com/secure/d...21/s21.502.html

http://cumberlink.com/sports/p...1cc4c03286.html

 

Sandusky’s Unidentified Shower Victim: Not Unidentified, Initially Denied Shower Abuse

http://deadspin.com/5952207/sa...-was-victimized

And so inconsistencies and questions about this man who says he is Victim 2 could be the reasonable doubt that the defense hones in on to help prove their point.

http://www.pennlive.com/midsta...t_river_default

Without completely confusing you with what Ganim wrote, here is the bottom line of the information in her “analysis”: We now know for 100% certainty that Mike McQueary’s shower story is NOT backed up by a credible victim.

http://www.framingpaterno.com/...till-make-sound

The Lasch locker Room

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...ctures.html?m=1

Letter to the editor | Credibility check

http://www.centredaily.com/201...redibility.html

Mike McQueary's Story Is Not to be Believed

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...-not-to-be.html

Mike McQueary - Reality Challenged?

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...challenged.html

Who gave Sandusky Emeritus Status

http://bellalu0.wordpress.com/...meritus-status/

 

Credibility of Freeh Report
http://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Commonwealth/out/1MD13_4-9-14.pdf?cb=1   (April 9 2014) Page 37

MBNA bank while Freeh was co-chair and general counsel was major corporate sponsor of Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile.

http://www.tominpaine.blogspot...eeh-was-co.html

 Critique of Freeh Report by Wick Sollars
http://paterno.com/Resources/D...RT_2-9-2013.pdfEach Key Finding by Freeh is a Misleading Deception K.I.S.S

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...-misleading.htm

Case against Joe Paterno not all cracked up to be

http://www.powerlineblog.com/a...rent-record.php

"I have said that the conclusions reached by Louis Freeh are based on facts not in evidence so I don't agree with his conclusions. Today we heard from Judge Lewis and Spanier's counsel that apparently they don't agree with the conclusions either."

http://www.pennlive.com/midsta...tees_offer.html

http://chronicle.com/article/F...ticizes/133213/

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/201...ate-sex-crimes/

http://www.delcotimes.com/arti...46499824761.txt

https://ch1prd0410.outlook.com...31325_632938270

http://www.post-gazette.com/st...certing-646047/

http://bellalu0.wordpress.com/...rt-on-sandusky/

http://www.businessinsider.com...cover-up-2012-7

http://tominpaine.blogspot.com/

http://tominpaine.blogspot.com...-dishonest.html

http://www.thesportsnotebook.c...rno-penn-state/

http://www.cleveland.com/opini..._scandal_a.html

http://www.notpsu.blogspot.com...uro-worlds.html 

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...oe-paterno.html

http://www2.hernandotoday.com/...erno-ar-454935/ 

http://emf.intherough.net/Crit...eh%20Report.pdf

http://neilmonnery.co.uk/2012/...t-freeh-report/

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...h-attorney.html

http://chirb.it/6bFI55 

Ben Novak: The Freeh Report was not an investigation at all. It was a prosecutor’s brief.  Freeh went into his investigation having decided what happened, and cherry picked the facts. It’s an utter farce.

http://onwardstate.com/2012/09...with-ben-novak/

PS4RS releases legal document for key failures of Freeh Report

http://www.ps4rs.org/docs/PS4R...eh%20Report.pdf

http://ps4rs.org/docs/PS4RS%20...eh%20Report.pdf

ANALYSIS: Freeh 1998 Key Findings - No Legal or Evidentiary Basis

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...indings-no.html

Each 'Key Finding" of the Freeh Report is A Misleading Deception

http://www.opednews.com/articl...l#comment390914

Edward T. Monks attorney in Eugene Oregon where he has practiced law for over 25 years.  Analysis Reveals Freeh Report Wrongfully Condemns Paterno. “It appears that other than Sandusky, no individual in this process was actively malevolent toward any child”

http://www.opednews.com/articl...120828-784.html 

Freeh report a 'blundering and indefensible indictment'

http://www.centredaily.com/201...ent-graham.html

Spaniers Attorney's Documents refuting Freeh Report

http://abcnews.go.com/US/page/...-freeh-17057001

Holly Swanson: The Problem with Paterno-Blame  Joe Paterno is not the bad guy.  What I read in that report was a far cry from what was outlined in the summary and reported in the media early that morning.

http://www.statecollege.com/ne...oblame-1118249/
http://notpsu.blogspot.com/2013/11/freehs-fake-investigation-covered-up.html

 

Freeh Report Errata Sheet

http://www.thefreehreportonpsu...RRATA-SHEET.pdf

http://www.pennlive.com/midsta...ort_update.html

 

Credibility of Freeh

Penn State Investigator Louis Freeh Accused Of Heading A Massive Cover-Up As Director Of FBI

http://www.businessinsider.com...r-of-fbi-2012-7

http://bleacherreport.com/arti...ects-to-penn-st

http://nicholasstixuncensored....ard-jewell.html

http://abcnews.go.com/US/penn-...ory?id=14999351

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=5136 

http://lewrockwell.com/anderson/anderson344.html  

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive ... 00587.html

http://www.thedailybeast.com/n...sed-chance.html

http://swampland.time.com/2012...es-louis-freeh/

Bob Costas adjusting his thinking on the Freeh Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...player_embedded 

 

Joe Paterno never tampered in Justice System

http://www.statecollege.com/ne...-system-988524/

Triponey, the woman who laid down for Freeh

http://tominpaine.blogspot.com...h.html?spref=fb

Study Counters Triponeys Claims

http://www.centredaily.com/201...ney-claims.html 

Vicky Triponey credibility

http://www.pennlive.com/midsta...denies_rep.html

http://safeguardoldstate.org/t...line-of-terror/

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/a...ent_rights.aspx

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/psu?before=1322068631

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/a...y_resignat.aspx

http://www.kingwoodunderground...opicId=11735271

http://ps4rs.wordpress.com/201...vicky-triponey/ 

 

The Surma Vendetta.  The person who did these things and assumed full control of the Board of Trustees is was not Steve Garban - the board chairman. It was John P. Surma, the Vice-Chair of the Board of Trustees and CEO of US Steel.

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...a-vendetta.html

The Surma Vendetta Part 2

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...tta-part-2.html

Near the back of a conference room littered with coffee cups and plates of half-eaten fudge brownies and chocolate-chip cookies, a 79-year-old trustee and philanthropist named Mimi Coppersmith stood up and beseeched her colleagues to reconsider what they were poised to do. "Coach Paterno is revered here in State College," she said.  "We're not going to drink the Kool-Aid," snapped John P. Surma, then the board's vice chairman and the chief executive officer of United States Steel Corp. "This is what we need to do."

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/st...e-state-capital

 

Joe Paterno termination Letter

http://www.nittanyturkey.com/2...paterno-firing/

Paterno Family Files Appeal Against NCAA

http://onwardstate.com/2012/08...l-against-ncaa/ 

Paterno Family Letters

http://espn.go.com/college-foo...r-december-2011

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012...n-freeh-report/

http://www.thenewstribune.com/...rno-family.html

http://ps4rs.wordpress.com/cat...incent-paterno/

http://www.centredaily.com/201...ement-from.html

Joes Speech to board in 1983

http://fortheglory2012.com/joe...-trustees-1983/

PSU Football #1 in academic Bowl 

http://ideas.time.com/2011/12/.../#ixzz22Jhvjc6u 

 

1998 Police Report

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MS...olicereport.pdf

http://www.pennlive.com/midsta...ve_psychol.html

Schultzs file from 98

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...norate-psu.html 

 

Alycia Chambers Notes

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/ms...t_Redacted1.pdf

 

Ray Gricar

http://www.conspiracyplanet.co...9253&page=2

 

Former police chief Thomas Harmon

http://www.pennlive.com/midsta..._police_of.html 

http://deadspin.com/5868787/fo...shower-incident

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/2014/08/were-tom-harmon-and-wendell-courtney.html

Wendall Courtney

http://onwardstate.com/2011/11...worked-for-psu/ 

 

Jack Raykovicz role with 2ndMile

http://www.post-gazette.com/st...gations-323046/

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...econd-mile.html

http://deadspin.com/jack-raykovitz/

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.c...12/12/index.htm

http://www.post-gazette.com/st...in-1998-322919/

http://espn.go.com/college-foo...andusky-scandal

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/..._n_1092555.html

 

2nd Mile role

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...-suspicion.html

http://www.thebiglead.com/inde...sanduskys-bail/

http://www.thesecondmile.org/p...lReport2010.pdf 
http://philanthropy.com/articl...s-Knew-/132845/
http://espn.go.com/college-foo...andusky-scandal
http://www.pennlive.com/midsta...sandusky_3.html
http://radaronline.com/exclusi...-private-plane/
http://www.sec.gov/Archives/ed...093/dex1018.htm/

Attorney General Handbook for Charitable NonProfitable Organizations

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov...ofitbooklet.pdf

 

Cynthia Baldwin

http://www.pennlive.com/midsta...nsel_cynth.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynthia_Baldwin

http://www.centredaily.com/201...el-baldwin.html

http://bostonherald.com/news/n...d_into_questionhttp://www.centredaily.com/201...questioned.html

http://www.law.com/jsp/pa/PubA...=20120629205334

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-f...andusky-coverup

 

Sandusky Reports 
http://www.sanduskyreports.com/

The Framing of Joe Paterno: Taking Apart the Media Coverage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...eature=youtu.be

 

"We didn't formally accept the report," a trustee says grimly, "but everyone thinks we did, and that's all that matters."

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/st...rink-extinction 

Joel Meyers PSU BOT Speaks out against sanctions 
http://www.statecollege.com/ne...ession-1119497/

Appeal by BOT Ryan McCombie for Due Process

http://ps4rs.wordpress.com/201...rd-of-trustees/

http://www.statecollege.com/ne...erican-1107833/

Primer #1 The Consent Decree
http://notpsu.blogspot.com/201...settlement.html

Past Faculty Senate  Chair Speaks out regarding Sanctions and Freeh Report

http://senate.psu.edu/agenda/2...s_statement.pdf 

http://www.senate.psu.edu/agen...t_questions.pdf

Due Process and the Road not Traveled

http://blogs.la.psu.edu/cdd/20...ric-silver.html

PENN STATE SANCTIONS BASED ON FAULTY SUPPOSITION BY NCAA PRESIDENT MARK EMMERT

http://ps4rs.org/docs/press-release1_09-24-12.pdf 

Reflections of a Former Trustee: How the Penn State Board of Trustees Really Works

http://www.bennovak.net/2012/0...former-trustee/ 

Penn State board's handling of NCAA sanctions could be subject of attorney general review

http://www.pennlive.com/midsta...t_river_default 

Why is the CEO of Merck leading the sex-abuse investigation at Penn State?

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2011/11/sandusky_cover_up_why_is_kenneth_frazier_leading_the_investigation_at_penn_state_.html

 

PS4RS

The Lettermen a Rush to Judgment

http://ps4rs.wordpress.com/201...h-to-judgement/

http://www.ps4rs.org/docs/pres...0questions1.pdf

http://www.ps4rs.org/freeh.html

http://ps4rs.wordpress.com/201...rd-of-trustees/ 

 

Kevin Slaten

http://player.streamtheworld.c...callsign=KFNSAM

http://www.chirbit.com/kingscourt590

http://chirb.it/hhbk00 (Ray Blehar) 

http://chirb.it/r2DC5h  (Anthony Lubrano PSU Trustee )

http://chirb.it/6bFI55  (Ray Blehar PSU Grad with accusations of altered emails by Freeh )  

http://chirb.it/t5dK4p (John the PA investigator )

http://chirb.it/y3Hx73  (John Ziegler from Framingpaterno.com) 

http://chirb.it/AN1BDd (Barb Kelly, PSU Grad and Writer for KC Star ) 

http://chirb.it/LJ2cyt (Sara Lampe, Missouri state representative, )

http://chirb.it/sA91IP (Agent and former college and pro football player Ralph Cindrich )

http://chirb.it/PLgy2B (Pittsburgh radio 93.7 Vinnie Richichi )

http://chirb.it/zFhG5f (PSU trustee Anthony Lubrano )

http://chirb.it/q5BsB1 (Former NCAA investigator Chuck Smrt )

http://chirb.it/CaFkt8 (Yael Abouhalkah of the KC Star, attempting to defend Sara Lampe )

Articles after Sanctions removed

It was too important for that. It was a matter for the courts, both criminal and civil, and after locking up the monster that preyed on children those courts still are busy dealing with school administrators and the succession of lawsuits filed by Sandusky's victims.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/forde-yard-dash-062805567-ncaaf.html;_ylt=AwrBJR55Hw9U2H0AE8jQtDMD

Essentially and ironically, the NCAA shot the final bullet into this rotting, stinking corpse of a punishment last week,

http://thetimes-tribune.com/sports/collins-removal-of-penn-state-sanctions-shows-fault-of-ncaa-1.1749720

 

Facts Most People Still Don't "Get" About the Jerry Sandusky Scandal

http://www.johnziegler.com/edi...p?editorial=215 

How the Media’s Intimidation & Circular Logic Created a “Perfect Storm” Against the Truth

http://framingpaterno.com/how-...D-against-truth

http://framingpaterno.com/sand...dia-malpractice

Joe Paterno never covered up any instance of “child rape,” and if you still think that’s true you either cannot read or choose not to.

http://www.theguyfromerie.com/...-things-happen/ 

"When you have that big of fall, people at first might go along with it, but after a while, you start wondering. 'Why did you tell me for fifty years he was this incredible man, and now all of a sudden you're telling me he was a horrible man. Why? What happened here?' 
http://bwi.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1409417 

“Many have already repeated ad nauseam that Paterno’s involvement in the Sandusky scandal has forever tarnished his legacy.  Countless kneejerk numbskulls and pathetic corporate puppets have already accepted this falsehood. But for those who see the injustice done to Joe Paterno for what it is, he will always be remembered as the most successful coach in college football history, and a man who conducted himself with honor, integrity and class to the very end. Rest in peace, Joe Paterno. YOU DID NOTHING WRONG”

http://www.niagarafallsreporte...egoatStory.html

 



 

Last edited Today 10:10 AM by bplion

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/31/2012 11:11 AM

RE: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


pin this please!

May no act of ours bring shame
To one heart that loves thy name,
May our lives but swell thy fame,
Dear old State, dear old State.

Reply | Quote

Posted: 7/31/2012 11:24 AM

RE: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


Can somebody confirm whether or not Yael Abouhalkah ever followed up?

--------------------------
My PSU Auto Collection

Reply | Quote

Posted: 7/31/2012 12:50 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


Thank you to whomever.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/31/2012 1:05 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


Seriously. Pin this please, mods!

 

Wow, it might take me an entire weekend to read all these!

"It mystifies me how much Nixon knew about college football in 1969 and how little he knew about Watergate in 1975." -Coach Joe Paterno
Reply | Quote

Posted: 7/31/2012 1:34 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


Bump.

Please pin?

Did Tom Corbett say to John Surma, "I'll give you Joe Paterno, if you'll give me Graham Spanier"?  Or did John Surma say to Tom Corbett, "I'll give you Garham Spanier, if you'll give me Joe Paterno?"

Reply | Quote

Posted: 7/31/2012 2:18 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


Everyone can continue to get the message out by sending to the links to all of their friends and start emailing to Media outlets in your areas.



 

Reply | Quote

Posted: 7/31/2012 6:03 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


Here is the problem...until someone in the mainstream media truly gets the b**ls to present this on TV...because people to to lazy to read....it wont do a thing.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 7/31/2012 7:42 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


There needs to be a court injunction to the NCAA ruling until all the facts come out and these facts are in the record.

Also, Penn State needs real leadership. Erickson has to go to get to where Penn State needs to be.

NittanyAmerica
Reply | Quote

Posted: 7/31/2012 8:49 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


Haven't gone through all of the links and not sure when I'll have the time, in fact paused now only after looking through part of the first one.

In the first link provided about, it is an author's timeline of events which seem for the most part accurate.

One important correction however is in his error of when  this author was discussing when Paterno told Sandusky he would not be the coach.

The writer of the piece wrongly assumed in his timeline that it was in 1999 when Paterno told Sandusky this. This is not correct.

The Freeh Report's illustrated timeline shows that this occured in February of 1998.....3 months prior to the first reported incident. February of 1998 is correct as shown in the Appendices where there are notes by Coach Paterno and an email from Curley confirming this date.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 9/1/2012 10:18 AM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 



NittanyAmerica wrote: There needs to be a court injunction to the NCAA ruling until all the facts come out and these facts are in the record.

Also, Penn State needs real leadership. Erickson has to go to get to where Penn State needs to be.

NittanyAmerica
Somewhat agree, but what is absolutely needed is a wrongful lawsuit against the ncaa for damages resulting from sanctions claiming the existence of a football first culture at penn state and complete disregard alleged child abuse, when there is no evidence to support the ncaa's claims.
The ncaa's scansions were based on someone else's opinions (Freeh), whose conclusions where without merit or findings of fact. Freeh would be hard pressed to show that his findings and conclusions were based on fact or a preponderance of evidence when there is no "evidence".
The suit couldn't be filed by PennState or the BOT, but someone like the Paterno family in conjunction with groups within the Penn State community yearly involved in charitable deeds and programs apart from Penn State administration that have wrongfully been harmed by these sanctions, and maybe the Penn State Alumni.
That just my take on this as a beginning to correct the harm done by the ncaa. It would gain national media attention in a hurry.
409 Forever   
                                                        

Last edited 9/1/2012 10:20 AM by ForeverLion

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 9/7/2012 2:18 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


The list has grown so long it is almost impossible to know where to begin.
Maybe someone that has read several could maybe post a top three or even a top 10 list.
Reply | Quote
  • buzzy420
  • Heisman Winner
  • 10995 posts this site

Posted: 9/11/2012 10:25 AM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 



NITTANYRAY wrote: The list has grown so long it is almost impossible to know where to begin.
Maybe someone that has read several could maybe post a top three or even a top 10 list.

I'll give you a top 2:

The case against Joe Paterno: Weak to non-existent on the current record

Spanier's attorneys' critique of the Freeh report -- the executive summary on pages 2-4 is enough to read

The heart of the story pimped by the media and NCAA is the credibility of the Freeh report, so those links have former federal prosecutors and judges dubunking the so-called evidence against 2 of the "conspirators". Their arguments boil down to there being no evidence that Schultz, Curley, Spanier or Paterno knew Sandusky was a predator, so there could be no conspiracy to hide what they did not know.

EDIT: I'll add one more, the PS4RS summary of failures of the Freeh report; while the top tw were written by former federal prosecutors and judges, I'm not sure who wrote this but it's good anyway. The full report is linked at the top if you want more details


"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do
." . . . Benjamin Franklin

Last edited 9/14/2012 5:32 PM by buzzy420

Reply | Quote

Posted: 9/23/2012 7:23 AM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


Stop.  Just stop.  This is the reason the entire nation roots against us every week.  Some of you need to let this go, accept our punishment (which could have been worse) and enjoy football again.

banghead
Reply | Quote
  • buzzy420
  • Heisman Winner
  • 10995 posts this site

Posted: 9/24/2012 6:25 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 



Asknott wrote: Stop.  Just stop.  This is the reason the entire nation roots against us every week.  Some of you need to let this go, accept our punishment (which could have been worse) and enjoy football again.
banghead

Ok Dr Erickson, tell your pals on the BoT that the message has been delivered and we're all ready to move forward!

Oh, and thanks for the openness!


"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do
." . . . Benjamin Franklin

Last edited 9/24/2012 6:25 PM by buzzy420

Reply | Quote

Posted: 9/25/2012 7:36 AM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


I am so done with all of this but some of you can't let it go.  I'll just say this:  Coach Paterno knew everything that happened within his program.  If a player spit on the sidewalk he knew about it.  Are you really prepared to argue this?  So to believe that Coach did not know about Sandusky's behavior for over a decade, and therefore allowing it to continue through a lack of action, is downright insulting.

Your opinions are clouded by your failure to believe our hero could act this way.  But he did and it's pathetic that so many of you can't accept it.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 9/26/2012 12:29 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 



Asknott wrote: I am so done with all of this but some of you can't let it go.  I'll just say this:  Coach Paterno knew everything that happened within his program.  If a player spit on the sidewalk he knew about it.  Are you really prepared to argue this?  So to believe that Coach did not know about Sandusky's behavior for over a decade, and therefore allowing it to continue through a lack of action, is downright insulting.

Your opinions are clouded by your failure to believe our hero could act this way.  But he did and it's pathetic that so many of you can't accept it.
Thanks for letting us know you are done with this but you know that isnt true.  No doubt you will still be opening all of the links and reading the new articles from people much brighter than you.  They will be pointing out the obvious flaws in opinions by those like you who are pinning this on Joe.  

You do realize Sandusky wasn't part of the program after 1999, and Joe wasn't my hero.  My opinion is not clouded by anything.   I look at the laws and facts available and there is zero proof Joe knew JS was a pedophile and covered anything up.  I can guarantee you Joe didn't know everytime one of his players spit in the sidewalk.  Are you prepared to argue that he did.  It is moronic to make statements like you did that don't prove anything.  You made the statement now prove that he did know everytime a player spit on the sidewalk.



 

Reply | Quote

Posted: 9/26/2012 12:39 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 



bplion wrote:
Asknott wrote: I am so done with all of this but some of you can't let it go.  I'll just say this:  Coach Paterno knew everything that happened within his program.  If a player spit on the sidewalk he knew about it.  Are you really prepared to argue this?  So to believe that Coach did not know about Sandusky's behavior for over a decade, and therefore allowing it to continue through a lack of action, is downright insulting.

Your opinions are clouded by your failure to believe our hero could act this way.  But he did and it's pathetic that so many of you can't accept it.
Thanks for letting us know you are done with this but you know that isnt true.  No doubt you will still be opening all of the links and reading the new articles from people much brighter than you.  They will be pointing out the obvious flaws in opinions by those like you who are pinning this on Joe.  

You do realize Sandusky wasn't part of the program after 1999, and Joe wasn't my hero.  My opinion is not clouded by anything.   I look at the laws and facts available and there is zero proof Joe knew JS was a pedophile and covered anything up.  I can guarantee you Joe didn't know everytime one of his players spit in the sidewalk.  Are you prepared to argue that he did.  It is moronic to make statements like you did that don't prove anything.  You made the statement now prove that he did know everytime a player spit on the sidewalk.

Oh my God.  You are taking my spitting on the sidewalk comment literally. 

Next.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 9/26/2012 12:50 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 



Asknott wrote:
bplion wrote:
Asknott wrote: I am so done with all of this but some of you can't let it go.  I'll just say this:  Coach Paterno knew everything that happened within his program.  If a player spit on the sidewalk he knew about it.  Are you really prepared to argue this?  So to believe that Coach did not know about Sandusky's behavior for over a decade, and therefore allowing it to continue through a lack of action, is downright insulting.

Your opinions are clouded by your failure to believe our hero could act this way.  But he did and it's pathetic that so many of you can't accept it.
Thanks for letting us know you are done with this but you know that isnt true.  No doubt you will still be opening all of the links and reading the new articles from people much brighter than you.  They will be pointing out the obvious flaws in opinions by those like you who are pinning this on Joe.  

You do realize Sandusky wasn't part of the program after 1999, and Joe wasn't my hero.  My opinion is not clouded by anything.   I look at the laws and facts available and there is zero proof Joe knew JS was a pedophile and covered anything up.  I can guarantee you Joe didn't know everytime one of his players spit in the sidewalk.  Are you prepared to argue that he did.  It is moronic to make statements like you did that don't prove anything.  You made the statement now prove that he did know everytime a player spit on the sidewalk.

Oh my God.  You are taking my spitting on the sidewalk comment literally. 

Next.
See I told you that you would be back.  You are the one who used the spitting to try to prove your point which you were not able to do to no ones surprise.  Continue to enjoy the links as I will continue to add to them.



 

Reply | Quote

Posted: 9/26/2012 1:19 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


i'm back because clowns like you keep addressing me.  I'm back because try as we might to put this behind us clowns like you keep starting threads like this and fueling the fire. Again.

Haven't we been through enough?  I loved JoPa.  I love Penn State.  Even though I didn't attend I've been a fan all my life.  It is killing me to see what has happened.  This has been a tragedy is so many ways. But guys like you keep tugging at the scab instead of allowing it to heal.  I don't understand this.  Your posts serve no purpose.  It won't change a thing.  The sooner you get that through your head the better off we all will be.

Last edited 9/26/2012 1:22 PM by Asknott

Reply | Quote

Posted: 9/26/2012 1:48 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


I'll move on when I want to move on.  Until due process is done, I'll continue to spit on the Freeh report, the BOT, corrupt politicians, and anything else that smells rotten in this case. 

Real simple for you, don't open threads that don't relate to topics you don't want to see.  If you can't control yourself from opening those threads, then maybe you need to move on from PSU message boards.

“Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the internet mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move.”



 

Reply | Quote

Posted: 9/26/2012 5:48 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 



bplion wrote: I'll move on when I want to move on.  Until due process is done, I'll continue to spit on the Freeh report, the BOT, corrupt politicians, and anything else that smells rotten in this case. 

Real simple for you, don't open threads that don't relate to topics you don't want to see.  If you can't control yourself from opening those threads, then maybe you need to move on from PSU message boards.

“Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the internet mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move.”
Must stink  to be you then.  Me?  I've turned the page.  I didn't want to believe.  At first I didn't believe.  But at some point you need to take your blue and white glasses off and look at the situation objectively.  That's what I and others have done. We've made peace with what has happened and have moved on.  Something you are unable to do obviously.  There is no doubt that you could see a video of Coach covering it up and you and others would simply conclude that it was fake.  No doubt more evidence will come out at the trials but you will dismiss them immediately regardless of their accuracy because you refuse to believe.


Well good luck with that.  I'll continue to check in to see how your campaign has been working out for you.  Let me know when we get our bowl eligibility and scholarships back.   Let me know when you have successfully removed the BOT and when the lawsuits magically disappear because by golly you were right all along.

I'll be waiting.

Last edited 9/26/2012 5:56 PM by Asknott

Reply | Quote

Posted: 9/26/2012 6:56 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 



Asknott wrote:
bplion wrote: I'll move on when I want to move on.  Until due process is done, I'll continue to spit on the Freeh report, the BOT, corrupt politicians, and anything else that smells rotten in this case. 

Real simple for you, don't open threads that don't relate to topics you don't want to see.  If you can't control yourself from opening those threads, then maybe you need to move on from PSU message boards.

“Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the internet mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move.”
Must stink  to be you then.  Me?  I've turned the page.  I didn't want to believe.  At first I didn't believe.  But at some point you need to take your blue and white glasses off and look at the situation objectively.  That's what I and others have done. We've made peace with what has happened and have moved on.  Something you are unable to do obviously.  There is no doubt that you could see a video of Coach covering it up and you and others would simply conclude that it was fake.  No doubt more evidence will come out at the trials but you will dismiss them immediately regardless of their accuracy because you refuse to believe.


Well good luck with that.  I'll continue to check in to see how your campaign has been working out for you.  Let me know when we get our bowl eligibility and scholarships back.   Let me know when you have successfully removed the BOT and when the lawsuits magically disappear because by golly you were right all along.

I'll be waiting.
Actually, I have a very blessed life so its good to be me.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 9/27/2012 4:09 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


I'm happy for you BP, I mean that.  But this isn't about personal happiness.  It's about looking at things objectively and more importantly learning to let it go when things don't turn out the way you would like.   Some of you continue to sound like spoiled children who didn't get their way and it makes us all look like cry babies.    

But then again there is a group of Seahawks fans who are insisting that Golden Tate actually made that catch so I shouldn't be surprised at this thread.  Some people will only believe what they want to believe.

Last edited 9/27/2012 4:11 PM by Asknott

Reply | Quote

Posted: 11/25/2012 6:09 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


My biggest frustration in this whole mess is that we have absolutedly no standing in this matter yet we the fan and alumni are the one who suffer the consequences of the sanctions. This is an alleged case of loss of institutional control. The BOT and the State not the Alumni run the University. They were the ones in charge and the so called loss of control occurred on their watch. Yet when it came time to appoint someone to do an investigation and issue a report on the investigation it was commissioned and paid for by the BOT of the PA State University. The same party who lost control.

When I worked in the Government I was involved with a number of these special investigations. This is big business for large law firms. No one at the Agency I worked for accepted reports of investigation without doing one's own investigation of their conclusions. There is always a number of different views on a topic. That is why there are such stringent rules for requiring due process in our courts.

So now we have the aburdity of players and coaches being charge for a cover up and having their victories taken away  with respect to an incident in 1998 which was investigated and cleared by State law enforcement and State Child Welfare Agencies. And we have the absurdity of Freeh claims that these coaches coverups allowed JS to run free for 10 years during his retirement being totally blown out of the water by Victim #1 and his book. Read it. He rightfully complains bitterly about the State Police ignoring his reports of abuse.

The clock is running. I will get more interested when and if the Paterno estate and ex players and coaches bring their cases.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 11/26/2012 2:26 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


I think those will be pending for awhile.  With the perjury trials against Curley and Schultz scheduled for January, and Spanier's obstruction case later, they'll want all the evidence possible before bringing their trials forward.

 

I agree w/ most of what you said.  What's particularly bothersome is that there is no institutional control that allows for removal of current members of the BoT's - it's almost like a supreme court position...in for life.  And the problem is that as long as the BoT's is still run by current leadership the dialogue vis a vis Paterno and the 409 will continue as it has...

www.409club.net => Commemorating 60+ years of Success with Honor.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/28/2013 5:27 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 




---------------------------------------------
--- Asknott wrote:

I am so done with all of this but some of you can't let it go.  I'll just say this:  Coach Paterno knew everything that happened within his program.  If a player spit on the sidewalk he knew about it.  Are you really prepared to argue this?  So to believe that Coach did not know about Sandusky's behavior for over a decade, and therefore allowing it to continue through a lack of action, is downright insulting.

Your opinions are clouded by your failure to believe our hero could act this way.  But he did and it's pathetic that so many of you can't accept it.

---------------------------------------------
BINGO!!! We have a winner! Can you imagine him using the line that Sandusky didn't work there any longer and he dint know what was proper? Paterno, IMO, was in it up to his eyeballs and did nothing to stop it nor follow up and make sure justice was done for those kids JS molested. Many posters here still hold him up as a saint. He is certainly not!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 9/8/2014 8:50 PM

Re: Great source of info here with articles that don't support 


ccpcman wrote:

---------------------------------------------
--- Asknott wrote:

I am so done with all of this but some of you can't let it go.  I'll just say this:  Coach Paterno knew everything that happened within his program.  If a player spit on the sidewalk he knew about it.  Are you really prepared to argue this?  So to believe that Coach did not know about Sandusky's behavior for over a decade, and therefore allowing it to continue through a lack of action, is downright insulting.

Your opinions are clouded by your failure to believe our hero could act this way.  But he did and it's pathetic that so many of you can't accept it.

---------------------------------------------
BINGO!!! We have a winner! Can you imagine him using the line that Sandusky didn't work there any longer and he dint know what was proper? Paterno, IMO, was in it up to his eyeballs and did nothing to stop it nor follow up and make sure justice was done for those kids JS molested. Many posters here still hold him up as a saint. He is certainly not!

So if he knew what was going on, under what circumstances can you possibly imagine him letting his grandchildren around Sandusky?  Did he put the program ahead of the welfare of his grandchildren?   I doubt it. 

Reply | Quote