Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >

Serious Discontent Here

Posted: 08/18/2014 3:42 PM

Serious Discontent Here 


Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 08/18/2014 3:55 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 


Lot of work by SidelineVideo for only 79 views .........

Where is the PR guy?  Fun video but no views  ........

I did recognize someone that many of us know rolleyes

Meow

Last edited 08/18/2014 4:04 PM by Beercat

Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/18/2014 4:14 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 


I like how it shows the players just hanging out and doing their thing.
But a little embarrassing to post a video representative of your school with foul language, and cockiness in there.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/18/2014 4:38 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 



foothillmagic wrote: I like how it shows the players just hanging out and doing their thing.
But a little embarrassing to post a video representative of your school with foul language, and cockiness in there.
Foul language? Have you ever listened to most kids talk. Where you been guy?
I heard the word shat once. BFD
Im gonna have to change Foothillbillies to the Amish foothillbillies. LOL

I heard a lot of confidence and they seemed to be having fun. Nothing embarrassing.

Last edited 08/18/2014 5:09 PM by nadefanweek6

Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/18/2014 4:39 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 



Beercat wrote: Lot of work by SidelineVideo for only 79 views .........

Where is the PR guy?  Fun video but no views  ........

I did recognize someone that many of us know rolleyes
I recognized alot of people.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/18/2014 5:26 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 


Great video.biggrin....SV keeping it real.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/18/2014 6:53 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 


RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT.. RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The memo!blah2
Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/18/2014 9:06 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 


"STATE OF CALIFORNIA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS 2013."

A bit of a stretch there.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 08/18/2014 9:21 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 


homeboy really call that transfer " hey alemany"?!?! Ahahaha

Bustin out laughin at this!!! Kids lookin tinyyy!!!

Ahahaha dis should be fun! Yall lucky to win a game!!!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/19/2014 6:43 AM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 


Harry or the Herrington's would have never let something like this out. The language is ridiculous, they look like a bunch of immature individuals.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/19/2014 8:03 AM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 



ccfootballos wrote: Harry or the Herrington's would have never let something like this out. The language is ridiculous, they look like a bunch of immature individuals.
Yeah right, Harry would fly off the handle and do something like this....


Canyon Abandons Quest to Overturn Loss in Semifinals : Football: Welch faces disciplinary action for destroying property in wake of defeat.

December 07, 1989|VINCE KOWALICK | TIMES STAFF WRITER

Coach Harry Welch, giving up his battle against the Southern Section, said Wednesday that he will accept Canyon High's controversial 28-27 overtime playoff loss to Santa Barbara as well as disciplinary action from Canyon administrators for his part in a postgame tirade in the visitor's locker room at Santa Barbara High.

"This event has already marred my reputation," Welch said. "I was wrong, the game is history and Canyon will not play again this year."

On Tuesday night, the William S. Hart Union High School District Board of Trustees voted against seeking a temporary restraining order that would have postponed Saturday's championship game between Santa Barbara and Muir.

Canyon coaches, parents and school boosters had raised more than $7,300 to fund a legal challenge that they hoped would force the Southern Section to review the ending of Saturday night's Division II semifinal. Canyon had claimed that game officials awarded Santa Barbara a "fifth down" after regulation time had expired with Canyon leading, 21-14.

The school board's 4-to-1 vote against taking legal action, however, persuaded Welch to abandon his protest.

"No further legal action will be pursued," he said. "That would be my recommendation to Canyon supporters. The support that I received and the kids received--people reaching into their pockets at Christmastime--was moving, to say the least."

Canyon Principal Bill White said that Welch, who has admitted to breaking a glass trophy case in the locker room, will be disciplined. After the game, Santa Barbara coaches found the shattered trophy case, two broken doors, a broken blackboard and a dismantled drinking fountain.

Welch, who said that he would accept financial responsibility for the damage, does not face disciplinary action from the school board or the Southern Section office, according to White.

"It's not a board matter. Harry works for me at Canyon High School," White said. "And it's not (the Southern Section's) posture to do that. (Punishment) will come from me."

White declined comment on the nature of the punishment except to say that the coach's job is not in jeopardy.

Canyon will pursue other matters with the Southern Section office, including the section's policy of prohibiting appeals during the playoffs, White said. In addition, the school will file a protest against Santa Barbara, whose players and supporters allegedly harassed Canyon players and fans after the game. "I personally had confrontations with 15 to 18 kids who were sticking it in my face with our loss," White said.

Welch said he hopes that the Southern Section office will admit that the officials erred by allowing Santa Barbara a final play.

With four seconds to play and Santa Barbara facing a fourth down at the Canyon one-yard line, the Cowboys were whistled for encroachment. Officials spotted the ball on the one-foot line, but time expired before Santa Barbara could get off a play.

Canyon celebrated, but the officials, ruling that the clock should have remained stopped, awarded another play to Santa Barbara, which then scored the tying touchdown. According to National High School Federation rules, the clock should be started after a dead-ball penalty is assessed. "I would like to see the Southern Section or the (game) officials admit they made a mistake," Welch said.

Southern Section officials repeatedly have declined comment on the officiating in that game.

Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/19/2014 8:06 AM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 


What an arrogant football team. Their arrogance and "IM THE BEST" mentality will come back and bite them in the ass this season. With the QB graduating, and them losing some top quality players, 2014 will not be a STATE year by an means for Chaminade in 2014. The composure and leadership Brad Kaaya last season season gone, and is going to be missed this year. I cant wait till teams like; Long Beach Poly, Servite, Mater Dei, Centennial, or St. John Bosco come to play, to smack them back down to reality. You've had a good fun with your lower level teams, and now your reward is the Gauntlet known as the PAC-5 Playoffs! Stay Healthy.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/19/2014 8:10 AM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 



ALLSTATEPLAYER wrote: What an arrogant football team. Their arrogance and "IM THE BEST" mentality will come back and bite them in the ass this season. With the QB graduating, and them losing some top quality players, 2014 will not be a STATE year by an means for Chaminade in 2014. The composure and leadership Brad Kaaya last season season gone, and is going to be missed this year. I cant wait till teams like; Long Beach Poly, Servite, Mater Dei, Centennial, or St. John Bosco come to play, to smack them back down to reality. You've had a good fun with your lower level teams, and now your reward is the Gauntlet known as the PAC-5 Playoffs! Stay Healthy.
blah2blah2blah2blah2blah2blah2blah2blah2blah2
Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/19/2014 8:21 AM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 



nadefanweek6 wrote:
ccfootballos wrote: Harry or the Herrington's would have never let something like this out. The language is ridiculous, they look like a bunch of immature individuals.
Yeah right, Harry would fly off the handle and do something like this....


Canyon Abandons Quest to Overturn Loss in Semifinals : Football: Welch faces disciplinary action for destroying property in wake of defeat.

December 07, 1989|VINCE KOWALICK | TIMES STAFF WRITER

Coach Harry Welch, giving up his battle against the Southern Section, said Wednesday that he will accept Canyon High's controversial 28-27 overtime playoff loss to Santa Barbara as well as disciplinary action from Canyon administrators for his part in a postgame tirade in the visitor's locker room at Santa Barbara High.

"This event has already marred my reputation," Welch said. "I was wrong, the game is history and Canyon will not play again this year."

On Tuesday night, the William S. Hart Union High School District Board of Trustees voted against seeking a temporary restraining order that would have postponed Saturday's championship game between Santa Barbara and Muir.

Canyon coaches, parents and school boosters had raised more than $7,300 to fund a legal challenge that they hoped would force the Southern Section to review the ending of Saturday night's Division II semifinal. Canyon had claimed that game officials awarded Santa Barbara a "fifth down" after regulation time had expired with Canyon leading, 21-14.

The school board's 4-to-1 vote against taking legal action, however, persuaded Welch to abandon his protest.

"No further legal action will be pursued," he said. "That would be my recommendation to Canyon supporters. The support that I received and the kids received--people reaching into their pockets at Christmastime--was moving, to say the least."

Canyon Principal Bill White said that Welch, who has admitted to breaking a glass trophy case in the locker room, will be disciplined. After the game, Santa Barbara coaches found the shattered trophy case, two broken doors, a broken blackboard and a dismantled drinking fountain.

Welch, who said that he would accept financial responsibility for the damage, does not face disciplinary action from the school board or the Southern Section office, according to White.

"It's not a board matter. Harry works for me at Canyon High School," White said. "And it's not (the Southern Section's) posture to do that. (Punishment) will come from me."

White declined comment on the nature of the punishment except to say that the coach's job is not in jeopardy.

Canyon will pursue other matters with the Southern Section office, including the section's policy of prohibiting appeals during the playoffs, White said. In addition, the school will file a protest against Santa Barbara, whose players and supporters allegedly harassed Canyon players and fans after the game. "I personally had confrontations with 15 to 18 kids who were sticking it in my face with our loss," White said.

Welch said he hopes that the Southern Section office will admit that the officials erred by allowing Santa Barbara a final play.

With four seconds to play and Santa Barbara facing a fourth down at the Canyon one-yard line, the Cowboys were whistled for encroachment. Officials spotted the ball on the one-foot line, but time expired before Santa Barbara could get off a play.

Canyon celebrated, but the officials, ruling that the clock should have remained stopped, awarded another play to Santa Barbara, which then scored the tying touchdown. According to National High School Federation rules, the clock should be started after a dead-ball penalty is assessed. "I would like to see the Southern Section or the (game) officials admit they made a mistake," Welch said.

Southern Section officials repeatedly have declined comment on the officiating in that game.

@Cecee, 


Haha!   Keep on throwing stones..........
Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/19/2014 8:24 AM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 



ALLSTATEPLAYER wrote: What an arrogant football team. Their arrogance and "IM THE BEST" mentality will come back and bite them in the ass this season. With the QB graduating, and them losing some top quality players, 2014 will not be a STATE year by an means for Chaminade in 2014. The composure and leadership Brad Kaaya last season season gone, and is going to be missed this year. I cant wait till teams like; Long Beach Poly, Servite, Mater Dei, Centennial, or St. John Bosco come to play, to smack them back down to reality. You've had a good fun with your lower level teams, and now your reward is the Gauntlet known as the PAC-5 Playoffs! Stay Healthy.
More like confidence I would say.   biggrin

Last edited 08/19/2014 8:24 AM by Nadeeagle1

Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/19/2014 11:49 AM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 


Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/19/2014 11:53 AM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 



nadefanweek6 wrote:

Most dominant Southern Section football teams in the MaxPreps era

1. Oaks Christian (Westlake Village) - 358 points
Overall record:
119-15
The Lions have notched six section titles and four undefeated seasons since 2004, making them the section's most dominant team.

2. Centennial (Corona) - 350
Overall record:
123-18
Centennial has finished in the Top 25 nine times, capturing five section titles in the process.

3. Long Beach Poly - 238
Overall record:
108-24
The Jackrabbits have racked up four Division I section titles to go along with 10 Top 25 finishes.

4. St. Bonaventure (Ventura) - 227
Overall record:
105-29
The Seraphs own four section titles and have finished in the Top 25 in each of the past 10 seasons.

5. Mission Viejo - 215
Overall record:
108-17-1
An undefeated season in 2004 helped the Diablos capture their lone section title in the past 10 years.

5. Vista Murrieta (Murrieta) - 215
Overall record:
103-25
The Broncos have been in five section championship games since 2004, emerging as the victor in one and the runner-up four times.

7. Servite (Anaheim) - 196
Overall record:
84-39
Servite captured the No. 1 ranking in back-to-back seasons from 2009-10 after winning consecutive section championships.

8. Serra (Gardena) - 193
Overall record:
107-24
Serra has cracked the Top 10 four times, capturing three section titles along the way.

9. Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks) - 183
Overall record:
89-29
A perfect season in 2004 assisted the Knights is snagging the No. 3 ranking and a section title.

10. Mater Dei (Santa Ana) - 177
Overall record:
82-38
Mater Dei has recorded two runner-up finishes as well as nine Top 25 finishes.

11. Westlake (Westlake Village) - 171
Overall record:
89-33
The Warriors have two section championships and five Top 25 finishes on their record.

12. Edison (Huntington Beach) - 164

Overall record:
84-39
Edison has been in three section championship games over the past 10 seasons, capturing one section title and two runner-up finishes.

13. Rio Hondo Prep (Arcadia) - 150
Overall record:
104-22
Since 2004, the Kares have played in a section title game six times, racking up four championships and twice finishing as the runner-up.

14. Orange Lutheran - 148
Overall record:
86-31
The Lancers notched their best season in 2006, when they claimed a Division I section title and the No. 2 ranking.

14. Crespi (Encino) - 148
Overall record:
78-38
Crespi has totaled five Top 25 finishes, and has one section title on its record.

16. La Habra - 136
Overall record:
105-26
Despite cracking the Top 25 just twice, the Highlanders have captured four section championships.

17. Hart (Newhall) - 135
Overall record:
83-40-1
Hart owns one section title and has finished in the Top 20 five times since 2004.

17. St. Margaret's (San Juan Capistrano) - 135
Overall record:
116-15-1
The Tartans claimed four consecutive section championship victories from 2006-09, and a state title.

19. Citrus Hill (Perris) - 125
Overall record:
93-15
Two perfect seasons helped the Hawks capture two of their four section titles over the past 10 years.

20. Moorpark - 122
Overall record:
83-39-1
Moorpark has four Top 25 finishes and four runner-up finishes on its record.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/19/2014 2:05 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 


Go ahead and mock Harry for breaking a trophy case 25 years ago.

But he put piddly little St. Margaret's in the Top 20 on this MaxPreps list...Don't see the Nade, California State Football Champions, 2014, anywhere on the list.

Last edited 08/19/2014 2:05 PM by CeltasaurusRex

Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/19/2014 3:17 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 



CeltasaurusRex wrote: Go ahead and mock Harry for breaking a trophy case 25 years ago...but be careful, or I will have him visit the Chaminade trophy case now that there's something in it besides stale air.

But he put piddly little St. Margaret's in the Top 20 on this MaxPreps list...Don't see the Nade, California State Football Champions, 2014, anywhere on the list.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 08/19/2014 5:06 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 



BUSTERHEIM wrote:
nadefanweek6 wrote:

Most dominant Southern Section football teams in the MaxPreps era

1. Oaks Christian (Westlake Village) - 358 points
Overall record:
119-15
The Lions have notched six section titles and four undefeated seasons since 2004, making them the section's most dominant team.

2. Centennial (Corona) - 350
Overall record:
123-18
Centennial has finished in the Top 25 nine times, capturing five section titles in the process.

3. Long Beach Poly - 238
Overall record:
108-24
The Jackrabbits have racked up four Division I section titles to go along with 10 Top 25 finishes.

4. St. Bonaventure (Ventura) - 227
Overall record:
105-29
The Seraphs own four section titles and have finished in the Top 25 in each of the past 10 seasons.
blah2blah2blah2blah2blah2blah2blah2blah2blah2blah2blah2blah2blah2
Joke of the decade.  WHO CARES?  Old news.  When Serra and 'Nade kick their azz, be sure and remind them of the rankings.

Last edited 08/19/2014 5:28 PM by SidelineVideo

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 08/19/2014 5:15 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 



Beercat wrote: Lot of work by SidelineVideo for only 79 views .........

Where is the PR guy?  Fun video but no views  ........

I did recognize someone that many of us know rolleyes
Thanks Beercat.  The video is for the fans and parents to get to see the kids w/out helmets and put faces to numbers.  It's all word of mouth, I don't tweet or Facebook,...just for kids and fans really.  I don't care about views since I'm not monetized.  

Also, good practice/fun for me. ...learning FCP X and Garageband and HD video.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 08/19/2014 5:26 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 



ALLSTATEPLAYER wrote: What an arrogant football team. Their arrogance and "IM THE BEST" mentality will come back and bite them in the ass this season. With the QB graduating, and them losing some top quality players, 2014 will not be a STATE year by an means for Chaminade in 2014. The composure and leadership Brad Kaaya last season season gone, and is going to be missed this year. I cant wait till teams like; Long Beach Poly, Servite, Mater Dei, Centennial, or St. John Bosco come to play, to smack them back down to reality. You've had a good fun with your lower level teams, and now your reward is the Gauntlet known as the PAC-5 Playoffs! Stay Healthy.
The kids have never even played one Pac5 game and your dissing them...?  Pleeeeze!!  

First, What arrogant football TEAM??  You saw/heard a few, mostly newbies, ...kids, very young, and three or four returning starters.  They just finished practice and it was PhotoDay where they could be loose and act crazy.  Why not?  Watch Croson and staff mold them into a great team.  So much talent here you are in for a surprise if you think they won't come together as a team.  3rd in this league would be respectable and by then they will be so much better they might get deep into playoffs.  

I certainly don't expect a CA State championship, but Croson and team do.  That's arrogance?  No son, that's confidence!!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 08/19/2014 5:36 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 



ccfootballos wrote: Harry or the Herrington's would have never let something like this out. The language is ridiculous, they look like a bunch of immature individuals.
Welcome to 2014 old man!  

BTW, some of the kids ARE 14, 15yrs old.  They supposed to be 40? It was Photo Day, a chance to mess around a little.  But you never did that.  LOL
Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/19/2014 5:40 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 


No one from Chaminade mentioned that the school should be on the most dominant program list and none of the players said they were "The Best" as some of you have misrepresented.  However, Coach Croson during his present coaching tenure has a winning percentage of 79.4%, a League Championship, a CIF Championship and a Div II State Championship, so I would think he's well on his way to that list.  I would think that ranks among the best records over that period of time.  Nothing that the players said had anything to do with being the most dominant, arrogant or anything any of you have sought to twist their words into saying.  They know that Coach Croson through them built a program from a 2-8 record the year before he came into a state championship team.  Coach Croson, his staff, the school and most of all the players worked hard and earned that achievement.  By the end of last season, the Chaminade football program had from 2009 to 2014 gone from a 2 win team to being ranked 4th in the state.  You mean to tell me they don't have a right to feel a sense of accomplishment for working to achieve their season goal - winning the last game.  That's what just about every player said during their video interviews when they were selected for the preseason Daily News All Area this time last year.  Well, gentlemen, THEY DID IT and they still feel GREAT about it!

They, also, achieved another goal over that same time span - they built a program that CIF deemed ready to move up to Division I.  Now, the same players who said last year that they adopted a team goal of winning a state championship have now said they believe, regardless of rankings or what people like you and others may say, they WILL compete in the Pac 5.  They said they will not back down, but stand their ground and compete with the best in the state.  That's as it should be!  What do you expect them to say that they're afraid and they hope they don't get hurt too badly?  Just how much would you respect that?  Just think for a moment, however, about exactly what Coach Croson has done.  The most challenging and significant aspect of turning a program around at any level is changing the culture from a losing culture to a winning one.  Look what Charlie Strong is having to do in Texas to establish himself and to introduce a new culture.  Coaches who know HOW to WIN know how to establish a winning culture, but believe me, it's not an easy thing!  A team must FIRST BELIEVE they can compete with anyone and win BEFORE they turn that dream into a reality!

Listen to the players now, however.  They no longer talk like losers who hope things don't go badly to a team of confident competitors who believe they WILL compete, that they CAN win and that's why they reached their goal last season.  I watched them go from stepping on Chaminade's home field with saucer eyes when they hosted Serra in 2010 to stepping on Serra's home field and claiming what they had determined to be their own!   A lot goes into getting a group of people from point A to point B whether this sort or any type group in life.  Coach Croson has learned the secret to leadership and it's not all about recruiting, because as the Yankees, the Redskins and many other teams have discovered, you can't just assemble a bunch of talent and expect to run the table.  He has learned how to build winners from the inside out.

So, even though some of the language they used was less than commendable and should be corrected, no one is embarrassed by their overall attitude, because it reflects young men who believe in themselves, believe in each other, believe in their leader and believe in the possibilities of what they can accomplish together!  So, while none of them guaranteed another state championship, they did say it was possible!  Good for them!  I'm sure this is because they learned the lesson last year that if you don't first believe and say it, then it will never come to pass.  However, when you're willing to tangibly visualize and audibly verbalize your ability to accomplish your goals, you usher it into existence and make yourself accountable to it!  I'd say instead of being embarrassed, we should be proud of their learning that invaluable life lesson which, if applied in everything they do, will make all the difference for the rest of their lives!  Who knows how well they will do this season?  No one can guarantee that.  I will guarantee one thing, however, Coach Croson has cultivated a team of young men who will give 100% of what they have to give on the field.  Will Chaminade find Division I success?  Yes, they will!  I guarantee that will come, sooner or later, because the wins eventually come once the culture and mindset of every player who enters that culture has changed.  I think everyone agrees, that's definitely changed.  Choose to disagree if you please, but I'd say for the better!

Good luck this season, young men!  You have what it takes!  On second thought, it's clear by the confidence displayed in your video, I know you already know that!

Last edited 08/19/2014 9:27 PM by KnowYourself

Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/19/2014 6:11 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 



KnowYourself wrote: They, also, achieved another goal over that same time span - they built a program that CIF deemed ready to move up to Division I.  

I would use the term build lightly.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/19/2014 7:33 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 



SerraCavs wrote: homeboy really call that transfer " hey alemany"?!?! Ahahaha

Bustin out laughin at this!!! Kids lookin tinyyy!!!

Ahahaha dis should be fun! Yall lucky to win a game!!!
I root for Nade and will agree that a lot of the players look small in the video, but I will also say video/pics can be deceiving. I was on the field after some games last season standing next to some of these guys and I was surprised because from the stands they looked tiny.

Video does have a lackadaisical atmosphere compared to some of the other UTR or Dog Days of Summer clips I have seen, but wouldn't surprise me if they are working as hard or harder than a lot of schools they are going to face in the coming months.

Last edited 08/19/2014 7:34 PM by gsperp

Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/19/2014 7:39 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 


there is just one thing from keeping Chaminade from reaching their goals....the Pac5.They will be good but that wont cut it in the top playoff division in the country.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/19/2014 8:02 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 


knowyourself -

first off, I appreciate the thought you put into your posts, and the respect shown in the content, though I disagree with your analysis of the Chaminade clip discussed in this thread

it's a different time, and a different culture

my classmates got moved up for their senior year for the first time in Crespi's history to the top division in '73

they were great guys, they were undersized guys,  they were humble guys - they worked their asses off, and played with all their heart, unafraid

but they shook their heads and smiled knowing smiles when their nonplaying classmates talked about taking out (then) div. 4 powers - they were humble about their entry to the top division

the '73 team went undefeated to the final, playing more nail biters through league and playoffs than any team I remember, with humility and class

in any time in history, humility is a sign of strength, not weakness

cockiness, show boating, trash talk, is a sign of weakness, not strength

what little I saw of the Chaminade clip reminded me a lot of recent Crespi teams (2007-20012) - perhaps Croson is a better coach and can have better outcomes than Ross and Mack did (though Ross just about won it all in '07) - it still took the edge off the success, when they had it, when the Celts lacked humility

now the nadefans and nadeeagles and sideline videos will give the blah blah blah icons and go back to their juvenile ways, posting pics and comments dishonoring women and acting like 16 year olds (immature 16 year olds) - it blows me away that nadefan is in his 50's with a son graduated from HS, and posts the way he posts - what a failure on so many levels

I'm counting on Crespi's new direction to go forth with humility, win or lose, and I'm more a fan now than I have been since Tim Lins left in the 90's

Ventura

P.S. Tony Santoro #51, interior lineman on the '73 league champions and div. runner ups, rest in peace.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/19/2014 8:02 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 


Harry may not have been the best role model but none of his kids would have acted like that period.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 08/19/2014 8:04 PM

Re: Serious Discontent Here 



gsperp wrote:
SerraCavs wrote: homeboy really call that transfer " hey alemany"?!?! Ahahaha

Bustin out laughin at this!!! Kids lookin tinyyy!!!

Ahahaha dis should be fun! Yall lucky to win a game!!!
I root for Nade and will agree that a lot of the players look small in the video, but I will also say video/pics can be deceiving. I was on the field after some games last season standing next to some of these guys and I was surprised because from the stands they looked tiny.

Video does have a lackadaisical atmosphere compared to some of the other UTR or Dog Days of Summer clips I have seen, but wouldn't surprise me if they are working as hard or harder than a lot of schools they are going to face in the coming months.
Croson is 6'4 so ......Its not like players standing next to Dean Herrington or Troy Thomas  for example. those are  little guys.

Last edited 08/19/2014 8:12 PM by nadefanweek6

Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >