Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >

Who Transferred Out Of Canyon?

Posted: 06/22/2014 2:04 PM

Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 


I heard someone transferred out of Canyon but the source was unsure who. Anybody have any info?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/22/2014 2:32 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 


Check with Chaminade.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/22/2014 3:09 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 


Lol!!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/22/2014 3:31 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 



coodie wrote: Lol!!
Nade has poachers at every school in North LA county Coodie, right. LOL

Seriously I would not blame a kid for choosing a school like Chaminade. Its one of the better schools around.
Reply | Quote
  • sfactor
  • Athletic Director
  • 3862 posts this site

Posted: 06/22/2014 4:18 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 





---------------------------------------------
--- nadefanweek6 wrote:


coodie wrote: Lol!!
Nade has poachers at every school in North LA county Coodie, right. LOL

Seriously I would not blame a kid for choosing a school like Chaminade. Its one of the better schools around.

---------------------------------------------

Oaks used to be the big free agent destination now I guess Nade is the destination of choice. Follow the money, I guess. Thats the way it is nowadays.
******SERAPH FACTOR******
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/22/2014 6:06 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 




coodie wrote: Lol!!
__________________________________________________ __
Nadefanweek6 wrote:

Nade has poachers at every school in North LA county Coodie, right. LOL

Seriously I would not blame a kid for choosing a school like Chaminade. Its one of the better schools around.
__________________________________________________ __

The word is out!! There's no better advertisement than word of mouth and right now Chaminade is coming out of everyone's mouth.

C H A M I N A D E!!!!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/22/2014 7:14 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 


No one is talking about Chaminade but Chaminade!
Croson is getting so hard up he is having his player text players from other schools his phone number...too bad he only has back-ups responding biggrin
Ohhh Chaminade is gonna be in Chaos!
Croson is panicking
coodie wrote:

coodie wrote: Lol!!
__________________________________________________ __
Nadefanweek6 wrote:

Nade has poachers at every school in North LA county Coodie, right. LOL

Seriously I would not blame a kid for choosing a school like Chaminade. Its one of the better schools around.
__________________________________________________ __

The word is out!! There's no better advertisement than word of mouth and right now Chaminade is coming out of everyone's mouth.

C H A M I N A D E!!!!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/22/2014 7:27 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 



ccfootballos wrote: No one is talking about Chaminade but Chaminade!
Croson is getting so hard up he is having his player text players from other schools his phone number...too bad he only has back-ups responding biggrin
Ohhh Chaminade is gonna be in Chaos!
Croson is panicking
coodie wrote:

coodie wrote: Lol!!
__________________________________________________ __
Nadefanweek6 wrote:

Nade has poachers at every school in North LA county Coodie, right. LOL
Seriously I would not blame a kid for choosing a school like Chaminade. Its one of the better schools around.
__________________________________________________ __

The word is out!! There's no better advertisement than word of mouth and right now Chaminade is coming out of everyone's mouth.

C H A M I N A D E!!!!
You just did you dumb azz. 

4 out of 5 posters use Crest and bring up Nade. Lol

I here another impact defender just applied. From what i have seen the kid looks very good.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/22/2014 9:23 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 


Lol because you and your alias's make every post about Nade :)

So Croson is now having players send out text's for him and you are still only getting the backups...

Wonder how it feels to be so scared you have to ask a player to give out your number eek

Just wait till the fighting starts about who was promised to start CHAOS...

nadefanweek6 wrote:
ccfootballos wrote: No one is talking about Chaminade but Chaminade!
Croson is getting so hard up he is having his player text players from other schools his phone number...too bad he only has back-ups responding biggrin
Ohhh Chaminade is gonna be in Chaos!
Croson is panicking
coodie wrote:

coodie wrote: Lol!!
__________________________________________________ __
Nadefanweek6 wrote:

Nade has poachers at every school in North LA county Coodie, right. LOL
Seriously I would not blame a kid for choosing a school like Chaminade. Its one of the better schools around.
__________________________________________________ __

The word is out!! There's no better advertisement than word of mouth and right now Chaminade is coming out of everyone's mouth.

C H A M I N A D E!!!!
You just did you dumb azz. 

4 out of 5 posters use Crest and bring up Nade. Lol

I here another impact defender just applied. From what i have seen the kid looks very good.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/22/2014 9:29 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 


Chaminot going to be better than a .500 team in 2014.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/22/2014 9:50 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 


4 out of 5 posts contain Chaminade, True.  But at least now they deserve it..  CIF and State Champs.  No amout of crap talking can take that away.  Previous to mid December however that talk was unwaranted.  Funny thing is that there is less talk now than there was before the reached the pinnacle.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/22/2014 10:23 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 


"nadefanweek6", was the defensive transfer from Palmdale? I heard a Palmdale starter from last year is transferring down to that area but I was not sure which school he's ending up at though.

Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/22/2014 11:38 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 


What area? The valley? Isnt valencia where all the palmdale kids end up.? Not sure where he came from.
The kid didnt look real big . Is this Palmdale kid a good student.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/23/2014 5:04 AM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 


What division?
Can they play in PAC 5?
Is it a Pinnacle for a low division?


---------------------------------------------
--- onecanshort wrote:

4 out of 5 posts contain Chaminade, True.  But at least now they deserve it..  CIF and State Champs.  No amout of crap talking can take that away.  Previous to mid December however that talk was unwaranted.  Funny thing is that there is less talk now than there was before the reached the pinnacle.

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/23/2014 6:14 AM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 





---------------------------------------------
--- nadefanweek6 wrote:

What area? The valley? Isnt valencia where all the palmdale kids end up.? Not sure where he came from.
The kid didnt look real big . Is this Palmdale kid a good student.

---------------------------------------------

The Nade has their hands on kids from the AV every year. There are a couple of people who work that area. Plus the kids who have come down help recruit their friends down there.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/23/2014 7:18 AM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 


I don't know his academic status. He's very short though (I'm guessing 5'6"). He's a CB, Tyreon Rankins. His brother is in 8th grade and is supposed to be very good. Palmdale has lost a couple of really good guys to schools I can remember south of the 118...Marc Tyler at Oaks Christian (USC/TMZ) and Tomase Laulile at Westlake (BYU).
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/23/2014 7:55 AM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 



BearDownPalmdale wrote: I don't know his academic status. He's very short though (I'm guessing 5'6"). He's a CB, Tyreon Rankins. His brother is in 8th grade and is supposed to be very good. Palmdale has lost a couple of really good guys to schools I can remember south of the 118...Marc Tyler at Oaks Christian (USC/TMZ) and Tomase Laulile at Westlake (BYU).
Just checked out his highlights, he plays much bigger than he is. He must have a good vertical jump. I assume his brother may be coming to Nade also.  I saw he was first team Golden League last year at CB. kid looks good.

#6-Tyreon Rankins-DB/WR-Palmdale High School-2013 Defensive Highlights

Last edited 06/23/2014 8:03 AM by nadefanweek6

Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/23/2014 7:56 AM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 



WoodBurns wrote:


---------------------------------------------
--- nadefanweek6 wrote:

What area? The valley? Isnt valencia where all the palmdale kids end up.? Not sure where he came from.
The kid didnt look real big . Is this Palmdale kid a good student.

---------------------------------------------

The Nade has their hands on kids from the AV every year. There are a couple of people who work that area. Plus the kids who have come down help recruit their friends down there.
Donovan and Dymond Lee are the only 2 AV kids I know of. Other than the Rankins brothers now.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/23/2014 8:57 AM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 


Yes, he is pretty good.  He has good ball awareness. I'll be curious to see if he can overcome his height deficiency versus all of the top end guys week in and week out. From what I understand, the younger brother is the big prize for whichever school they officially end up at. Thanks for the link, "nadefanweek6". The Lee brothers are from Antelope Valley too? Didn't know that.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/23/2014 10:31 AM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 


I wonder if the new kids have been on the "wait-list" at Chaminade or if they're cutting the line?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/23/2014 10:45 AM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 


you know whats funny about this thread… a few months  from now I will have a great perspective watching the Chaminade vs Hart game.. seeing kids who went to their hometown school (Hart) and played every year vs a team that is comprised of transfers (Chaminade).. Dont you feel that discredits you a bit? Does it not feel tarnished when at least once a week your talking about a good looking transfer coming in? thats not normal behavior and activity.. its a circus ring.. disgusting disbelief


and yes Valencia has the Palmdale pipeline ask JJ wilson.. does he still drive in every day or stay with the family friends? joke program disbelief

Last edited 06/23/2014 10:46 AM by Hartfootballl

Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/23/2014 11:35 AM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 



Hartfootballl wrote: you know whats funny about this thread… a few months  from now I will have a great perspective watching the Chaminade vs Hart game.. seeing kids who went to their hometown school (Hart) and played every year vs a team that is comprised of transfers (Chaminade).. Dont you feel that discredits you a bit? Does it not feel tarnished when at least once a week your talking about a good looking transfer coming in? thats not normal behavior and activity.. its a circus ring.. disgusting disbelief


and yes Valencia has the Palmdale pipeline ask JJ wilson.. does he still drive in every day or stay with the family friends? joke program disbelief
Discredit? LOL

What would feel bad would be to watch Nade get their azz kicked by Trinity, Big8 league schools that recruit the hell out of kids or 5000 student Poly. You gotta do the same to compete.
Nade has had 5 football players transfer in that I know of....first name Diamond, Langi, Chin, Rankins,a kid from Crespi who plays on the line but will not start. this is not an unusual number of transfers for your average private school program.
If Hart didnt want to play a private school they should not have scheduled Nade.
they are all taking in transfers trust me. except for Loyola and Crespi of course.

This is the difference between public and private schools and is the norm. You should know that.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/23/2014 11:36 AM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 



BearDownPalmdale wrote: Yes, he is pretty good.  He has good ball awareness. I'll be curious to see if he can overcome his height deficiency versus all of the top end guys week in and week out. From what I understand, the younger brother is the big prize for whichever school they officially end up at. Thanks for the link, "nadefanweek6". The Lee brothers are from Antelope Valley too? Didn't know that.
As far as I know they are at Nade. Good to hear about the younger brother.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/23/2014 12:33 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 



Hartfootballl wrote: you know whats funny about this thread… a few months  from now I will have a great perspective watching the Chaminade vs Hart game.. seeing kids who went to their hometown school (Hart) and played every year vs a team that is comprised of transfers (Chaminade).. Dont you feel that discredits you a bit? Does it not feel tarnished when at least once a week your talking about a good looking transfer coming in? thats not normal behavior and activity.. its a circus ring.. disgusting disbelief


and yes Valencia has the Palmdale pipeline ask JJ wilson.. does he still drive in every day or stay with the family friends? joke program disbelief
Doesn't Hart have players that should be going to other SCV schools,  but of course Hart , Crespi And Loyola don't recruit,  they just attract......Right?   LOL!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/23/2014 12:38 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 



Nadeeagle1 wrote:
Hartfootballl wrote: you know whats funny about this thread… a few months  from now I will have a great perspective watching the Chaminade vs Hart game.. seeing kids who went to their hometown school (Hart) and played every year vs a team that is comprised of transfers (Chaminade).. Dont you feel that discredits you a bit? Does it not feel tarnished when at least once a week your talking about a good looking transfer coming in? thats not normal behavior and activity.. its a circus ring.. disgusting disbelief


and yes Valencia has the Palmdale pipeline ask JJ wilson.. does he still drive in every day or stay with the family friends? joke program disbelief
Doesn't Hart have players that should be going to other SCV schools,  but of course Hart , Crespi And Loyola don't recruit,  they just attract......Right?   LOL!
They especially do NOT recruit players currently enrolled in other schools or on the rosters of league opponents.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/23/2014 12:47 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 



Nadeeagle1 wrote:
Hartfootballl wrote: you know whats funny about this thread… a few months  from now I will have a great perspective watching the Chaminade vs Hart game.. seeing kids who went to their hometown school (Hart) and played every year vs a team that is comprised of transfers (Chaminade).. Dont you feel that discredits you a bit? Does it not feel tarnished when at least once a week your talking about a good looking transfer coming in? thats not normal behavior and activity.. its a circus ring.. disgusting disbelief


and yes Valencia has the Palmdale pipeline ask JJ wilson.. does he still drive in every day or stay with the family friends? joke program disbelief
Doesn't Hart have players that should be going to other SCV schools,  but of course Hart , Crespi And Loyola don't recruit,  they just attract......Right?   LOL!
Big difference between a school's Director of Admissions going to Catholic Elementary Schools around L.A. County (which have already sent many young men to Loyola, Crespi, etc.) talking about the school, as a whole, answering parents inquiries about the school, rather than a football coach hanging around the local pop warner games, or persuading currently enrolled high school students to switch uniform colors. 

By the way, when the aforementioned Director of Admissions talks about the school as a whole, he/she is not allowed to discuss specific sports, at all. And, during this particular "recruiting" evening, there are plenty of other schools and representatives doing the same exact speech for their respective institution. I.e. no advantage, at all.

Do you think Croson and his staff talked to Kaya about the school's academics or how good he'd be at football for nada?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/23/2014 1:05 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 



CeltasaurusRex wrote:
Nadeeagle1 wrote:
Hartfootballl wrote: you know whats funny about this thread… a few months  from now I will have a great perspective watching the Chaminade vs Hart game.. seeing kids who went to their hometown school (Hart) and played every year vs a team that is comprised of transfers (Chaminade).. Dont you feel that discredits you a bit? Does it not feel tarnished when at least once a week your talking about a good looking transfer coming in? thats not normal behavior and activity.. its a circus ring.. disgusting disbelief


and yes Valencia has the Palmdale pipeline ask JJ wilson.. does he still drive in every day or stay with the family friends? joke program disbelief
Doesn't Hart have players that should be going to other SCV schools,  but of course Hart , Crespi And Loyola don't recruit,  they just attract......Right?   LOL!
They especially do NOT recruit players currently enrolled in other schools or on the rosters of league opponents.
Nade doesnt either.

These families are coming straight to Nade.The attraction is evident and makes perfect sense.
Nobody from Nade called them with a sales pitch.

Use that little peanut shaped thing sitting on your shoulders fools, nade is a defending state champion football team, moving into the best HS football division in the nation, they have a great coching staff and are getting kids to the next level. Nade has a great academic reputation, a great administration and a diverse spirited student body. kids know this, I would expect it to be one of the first private schools in the valley that parents would want to check out.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/23/2014 1:09 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 


Im sure Hart has gotten players from other areas.. especially in their hay day..  

do you know the distance between schools in the santa clarita valley? avg of 10 miles or less.  before WR and GV opened. Hart had enrollment from Newhall, Stevensons Ranch (WR), and a little bit from Valencia and where GV gets kids. + open enrollment within the city, Alemany and the Valley are 5 minutes / 10 miles away.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/23/2014 1:13 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 



nadefanweek6 wrote:
CeltasaurusRex wrote:
Nadeeagle1 wrote:
Hartfootballl wrote: you know whats funny about this thread… a few months  from now I will have a great perspective watching the Chaminade vs Hart game.. seeing kids who went to their hometown school (Hart) and played every year vs a team that is comprised of transfers (Chaminade).. Dont you feel that discredits you a bit? Does it not feel tarnished when at least once a week your talking about a good looking transfer coming in? thats not normal behavior and activity.. its a circus ring.. disgusting disbelief


and yes Valencia has the Palmdale pipeline ask JJ wilson.. does he still drive in every day or stay with the family friends? joke program disbelief
Doesn't Hart have players that should be going to other SCV schools,  but of course Hart , Crespi And Loyola don't recruit,  they just attract......Right?   LOL!
They especially do NOT recruit players currently enrolled in other schools or on the rosters of league opponents.
Nade doesnt either...

Nobody from Nade called them with a sales pitch...

Allow me to quote many student sections across the nation:

"BULLSH!T.....BULLSH!T.....BULLSHIT......BULLSH!T. .....BULLSH!T."
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/23/2014 1:17 PM

Re: Who Transferred Out Of Canyon? 


Allow me to quote many Crespi students that were friends with my son.

When describing the classroom setting at Crespi......."Day Care"
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >