Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >

Ty choses Michigan

Posted: 06/04/2014 9:59 PM

Ty choses Michigan 


Now that his choice has been revealed and is is not a school in Illinois where he is from, can we put to rest the 'family excuse' to rest with him. Ty just man up and say you want to transfer because of playing time. I would respect that decision.

Last edited 06/04/2014 10:46 PM by Raygoza

Reply | Quote
  • priester
  • Heisman Candidate
  • 4014 posts this site

Posted: 06/05/2014 6:59 AM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 


Yea I get tired of the sick grandma stuff.  But I do wish him the best of luck.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/05/2014 7:26 AM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 


I can't believe that you really care?  Once they opt to leave for another school, I wish them the best and from there on I could care less.  But somehow, it's a pebble in your Nike's.  Remember, all big time school's except transfers and they have players transfer out. noidea


WE ARE SC
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/05/2014 7:52 AM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 



oldmanjay66 wrote: I can't believe that you really care?  Once they opt to leave for another school, I wish them the best and from there on I could care less.  But somehow, it's a pebble in your Nike's.  Remember, all big time school's except transfers and they have players transfer out. noidea
Who is Ty?

"Talk Abbotabad place to hide!" - Taube

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/05/2014 8:42 AM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 



BrilliantComrade wrote:
 
Who is Ty?



Isaac
                                          


Fight on!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/05/2014 9:00 AM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 





---------------------------------------------
--- oldmanjay66 wrote:

I can't believe that you really care?  Once they opt to leave for another school, I wish them the best and from there on I could care less.  But somehow, it's a pebble in your Nike's.  Remember, all big time school's except transfers and they have players transfer out. noidea

---------------------------------------------

You are completely missing the point. Transfers happen all the time, we all know that. Just cut the family excuse and man up. We all make business decisions, it's ok.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/05/2014 9:01 AM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 


Newton or Asimov?

---------------------------------------------
--- trojanpete wrote:


BrilliantComrade wrote:
 
Who is Ty?



Isaac

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/05/2014 9:04 AM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 


tyroooone
VCGhost wrote: Newton or Asimov?

---------------------------------------------
--- trojanpete wrote:


BrilliantComrade wrote:
 
Who is Ty?



Isaac

---------------------------------------------
                                          


Fight on!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/05/2014 9:14 AM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 


He may be looking to avoid sitting out a year. That's smart business too.
Raygoza wrote:


---------------------------------------------
--- oldmanjay66 wrote:

I can't believe that you really care?  Once they opt to leave for another school, I wish them the best and from there on I could care less.  But somehow, it's a pebble in your Nike's.  Remember, all big time school's except transfers and they have players transfer out. noidea

---------------------------------------------

You are completely missing the point. Transfers happen all the time, we all know that. Just cut the family excuse and man up. We all make business decisions, it's ok.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/05/2014 9:18 AM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 


I didn't miss your point, I just don't know why you care.  noidea


WE ARE SC
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/05/2014 9:46 AM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 


What do you want the kid to say he leaving cause he not good enough to start at USC ,there 18 - 19 year old kids

Last edited 06/05/2014 9:47 AM by SCweARE111

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/05/2014 10:02 AM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 


Bingo! That's exactly what's going on here. Players are now regularly using this tacitc to avoid having to sit out a year. Issac's mother had hearing loss and corrective surgery. Big deal.  Hardly a valid reason to use the 'family hardship' lame excuse to get somewhat closer to home. The distance between Jolliet, Ill  and Ann Arbor by car is 252 miles. Would you live that far from a parent that is truly ailing?  Let's call it for what it is, shall we? Issac left because of his damaged ego as he wanted to be the featured back and saw that it was likely to never happen at USC.
acer03 wrote: He may be looking to avoid sitting out a year. That's smart business too.
Raygoza wrote:


---------------------------------------------
--- oldmanjay66 wrote:

I can't believe that you really care?  Once they opt to leave for another school, I wish them the best and from there on I could care less.  But somehow, it's a pebble in your Nike's.  Remember, all big time school's except transfers and they have players transfer out. noidea

---------------------------------------------

You are completely missing the point. Transfers happen all the time, we all know that. Just cut the family excuse and man up. We all make business decisions, it's ok.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/05/2014 10:27 AM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 





---------------------------------------------
--- oldmanjay66 wrote:

I didn't miss your point, I just don't know why you care.  noidea

---------------------------------------------

I find it ironic that you think we shouldn't care but you keep commenting. Of course I care because because I don't like people that cry wolf. Own your decisions, don't excuse them. Hopefully now you get the point.

Last edited 06/05/2014 10:30 AM by Raygoza

Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/05/2014 10:28 AM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 


The funny thing about Ty was that he was good and if, he hadn't wilted because of competition, I think he would have been a great addition to the team this year.  But, competition does create a caste system for playing time.  Ty would rather bolt back to the Midwest, then to be apart of a team setting on the west coast.  Okay, Ty, so long and good luck. Bring on the next Trojan Gladiator!!!!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/05/2014 11:07 AM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 


Stop the BS.  His mom has a condition.  Leave it alone.  It's no one's focking business.  rolleyes  Unbelievable how someone can make shyte up and run with it.
Photobucket

Last edited 06/05/2014 11:09 AM by troypwr

Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/05/2014 12:07 PM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 


Avatar
Nominate | Report

Posted: Today 11:07 AM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 


Stop the BS.  His mom has a condition.  Leave it alone.  It's no one's focking business.  rolleyes  Unbelievable how someone can make shyte up and run with it.



rofl.gif


WE ARE SC
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/05/2014 12:16 PM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 



nominate | report

posted: today 10:27 am

re: ty choses michigan 





---------------------------------------------
--- oldmanjay66 wrote:

i didn't miss your point, i just don't know why you care.  noidea

---------------------------------------------

i find it ironic that you think we shouldn't care but you keep commenting. of course i care because because i don't like people that cry wolf. own your decisions, don't excuse them. hopefully now you get the point.


I didn't hear you crying when Carlisle transferred to ND because his Dad took a job somewhere else.  Where in the hell were you then?  I know it's 80 some days away until kickoff, but don't feel your boredom with boring most of us.  Dude, these kids are 17-18 years old when they sign and if you remember Ty was struggling about coming here.  He changed his mind, his Mom has an ailment and that is a better excuse then Carlisle had.  The NCAA will grant him eligible, now if it was him transferring from ND to here, then the NCAA would make him wait one year, that's the story we should be talking about.   Ray, I'm not here to attack you, I just don't agree with you. Dancing.gif


WE ARE SC
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/05/2014 12:40 PM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 


Plus 1,000!

---------------------------------------------
--- vermonttrojan wrote:

 Okay, Ty, so long and good luck. Bring on the next Trojan Gladiator!!!!

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/05/2014 12:40 PM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 





---------------------------------------------
--- oldmanjay66 wrote:




I didn't hear you crying when Carlisle transferred to ND because his Dad took a job somewhere else.  Where in the hell were you then?  I know it's 80 some days away until kickoff, but don't feel your boredom with boring most of us.  Dude, these kids are 17-18 years old when they sign and if you remember Ty was struggling about coming here.  He changed his mind, his Mom has an ailment and that is a better excuse then Carlisle had.  The NCAA will grant him eligible, now if it was him transferring from ND to here, then the NCAA would make him wait one year, that's the story we should be talking about.   Ray, I'm not here to attack you, I just don't agree with you. Dancing.gif

---------------------------------------------
No worries man. With me it's more 'the last straw that broke the camels back'. I don't post on every thread, so with Carlise I really didn't care. He's not as good as Ty and at the time it was just another guy using the excuse legit or not. I made a point on a previous thread that it's never the starters that transfer out for family reasons always guys hurried on the depth chart. For example if Leonard Williams transfers and says it's family related then best of luck to you. If he was the third option and then transfers to Georgia (notice not a school close to home) then just shut up and leave.
nominate | report

posted: today 10:27 am

re: ty choses michigan 





---------------------------------------------
--- oldmanjay66 wrote:

i didn't miss your point, i just don't know why you care.  noidea

---------------------------------------------

i find it ironic that you think we shouldn't care but you keep commenting. of course i care because because i don't like people that cry wolf. own your decisions, don't excuse them. hopefully now you get the point.

Reply | Quote

Posted: 06/05/2014 12:51 PM

Re: Ty choses Michigan 





---------------------------------------------
--- oldmanjay66 wrote:




I didn't hear you crying when Carlisle transferred to ND because his Dad took a job somewhere else.  Where in the hell were you then?  I know it's 80 some days away until kickoff, but don't feel your boredom with boring most of us.  Dude, these kids are 17-18 years old when they sign and if you remember Ty was struggling about coming here.  He changed his mind, his Mom has an ailment and that is a better excuse then Carlisle had.  The NCAA will grant him eligible, now if it was him transferring from ND to here, then the NCAA would make him wait one year, that's the story we should be talking about.   Ray, I'm not here to attack you, I just don't agree with you. Dancing.gif

---------------------------------------------

nominate | report

posted: today 10:27 am

re: ty choses michigan 





---------------------------------------------
--- oldmanjay66 wrote:

i didn't miss your point, i just don't know why you care.  noidea

---------------------------------------------

i find it ironic that you think we shouldn't care but you keep commenting. of course i care because because i don't like people that cry wolf. own your decisions, don't excuse them. hopefully now you get the point.

Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >