Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans

Posted: 6/13/2012 3:11 PM

Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 


Did the Steelers make football popular?

I'm not posting this thread so people go over to their board and troll, but give me a break.   Apparently some of those mouth-breathing yinzers think that Pittspuke is the reason that football became popular.  I guess it had nothing today with television . . . eek1.  Could a group of fans have a more self-righteous egocentric view of themselves?  I don't know when it will happen, but I can't wait for that team to suck royally for a few decades or so.    End rant/
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/13/2012 3:27 PM

Re: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 



smellslikeupdawg wrote: Did the Steelers make football popular?

I'm not posting this thread so people go over to their board and troll, but give me a break.   Apparently some of those mouth-breathing yinzers think that Pittspuke is the reason that football became popular.  I guess it had nothing today with television . . . eek1.  Could a group of fans have a more self-righteous egocentric view of themselves?  I don't know when it will happen, but I can't wait for that team to suck royally for a few decades or so.    End rant/
That's weird.

Apparently they forgot about the losing streak their precious franchise began with. The SEVERAL DECADES LONG losing streak. Guess they weren't around when pittspuke was cutting Johnny Unitas (a hometown kid from pittspuke) during the course of their epic fail streak.

Must have been before their time. God knows pittpuke fans are knowledgeable about their team and league history. crazy

I always thought that the NFL championship game between the Colts and Giants put the NFL on the map and began the league's journey to becoming the most popular sport in America today. Guess I was wrong. rolleyes

I live in Columbus, OH. The amount of ignorant bandwagon pukes in this city is staggering and growing larger by the day. I can't wait until we turn the tables on those ****s and start beating on them like they have us for the last decade. It will be hilarious to watch those worthless bandwagon pukes vanish or try to switch over to the Browns.



"When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." Paul Brown

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/13/2012 3:37 PM

RE: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 


I'll admit that I trolled. Although, in my defense, none of them will understand what my post of "Post hoc ergo propter hoc" means.

“He followed me into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.  I still said no, this is not OK, and he then had sex with me.  He said it was OK.”
- From the police transcript.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/13/2012 3:38 PM

RE: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 


And, based on my signature line, they'll know how I feel about them.

“He followed me into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.  I still said no, this is not OK, and he then had sex with me.  He said it was OK.”
- From the police transcript.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/13/2012 3:45 PM

RE: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 



ForeverRebuilding wrote: I'll admit that I trolled. Although, in my defense, none of them will understand what my post of "Post hoc ergo propter hoc" means.
That's cuz we only speak 'Merican on that there board.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/13/2012 3:58 PM

RE: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 



smellslikeupdawg wrote:
ForeverRebuilding wrote: I'll admit that I trolled. Although, in my defense, none of them will understand what my post of "Post hoc ergo propter hoc" means.
That's cuz we only speak 'Merican on that there board.
If the (beer) shoe fits...

“He followed me into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.  I still said no, this is not OK, and he then had sex with me.  He said it was OK.”
- From the police transcript.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/13/2012 6:41 PM

Re: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 


Wait, we need a reason?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/13/2012 7:04 PM

Re: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 


The proud story of the Card-Pitts/Steagles, who finally go they hypocycloid from Cleveland.

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/s...mp;confirm=true

Merged 1944 Cardinals-Steelers team brought memories, not wins

Associated Press

TAMPA, Fla. -- They wore hand-me-down jerseys, the little rips and tears widening with every loss. The holes at quarterback and kicker were more obvious.

The brief World War II merger of the Steelers and Cardinals might have helped the NFL, but it sure didn't benefit anyone who spent that season shuttling to home games in Pittsburgh and Chicago.

"We were terrible," said former lineman
Chet Bulger
, now 91. "You'd get beat so bad, you'd cry."



http://chrisgossett.com/Steele...oid_History.htm

Republic Steel in Cleveland made the most significant and lasting Ohio contribution to the Steelers when they donated the hypocycloid steel emblem to the Steelers.

Initially Art Rooney, Sr. ordered the equipment managers to place it only on the right side. It stuck. Literally.

Custom Forum Image

Go Browns!
Go Chargers!

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/14/2012 5:53 AM

RE: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 



ForeverRebuilding wrote: I'll admit that I trolled. Although, in my defense, none of them will understand what my post of "Post hoc ergo propter hoc" means.
"After this, therefore, because of this."
"You gotta get over this 'well he's got a great defense.' He can't throw to his defense. His defense doesn't block for him." -Colin Cowherd discussing Ben Roethlisberger, 12/06/2010
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/14/2012 6:04 AM

Re: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 



http://chrisgossett.com/Steele...oid_History.htm

Republic Steel in Cleveland made the most significant and lasting Ohio contribution to the Steelers when they donated the hypocycloid steel emblem to the Steelers.

Initially Art Rooney, Sr. ordered the equipment managers to place it only on the right side. It stuck. Literally.

Actually, the Steelmark logo was created by U.S. Steel in 1960, who then transferred the rights to the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) shortly thereafter to be used as a symbol for the steel industry in general. Republic Steel simply suggested in 1962 that the Steelers adopt it as their logo.
"You gotta get over this 'well he's got a great defense.' He can't throw to his defense. His defense doesn't block for him." -Colin Cowherd discussing Ben Roethlisberger, 12/06/2010
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/14/2012 7:26 AM

Re: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 



DBR96A wrote:

Once you go sheep, you never go back.

Tell you what, you can have the logo.

We're going to need Chuck Noll and Bill Cowher back though.



SOMEONE had to teach you losers how to win. 

You're welcome.



"When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." Paul Brown

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/14/2012 8:29 AM

Re: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 


Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/14/2012 2:05 PM

Re: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 



krakeninyoface wrote:

Tell you what, you can have the logo.

We're going to need Chuck Noll and Bill Cowher back though.



SOMEONE had to teach you losers how to win. 

You're welcome.
A few things:

1. Steel from Pittsburgh built the Empire State Building and the Golden Gate Bridge, but you don't see anybody from Pittsburgh telling people from New York or San Francisco to kiss their asses because of it. And when the Colts won Super Bowl XLI, we didn't demand that Colts fans congratulate us because Tony Dungy got his start in Pittsburgh, both as a player and a coach.

2. Bill Cowher was born and raised in Crafton, PA. He simply came home when he was hired to be the head coach of the Steelers. On that note, Marty Schottenheimer is from Canonsburg, PA. I'm not gonna sit around and congratulate myself because a local guy was the head coach of the Browns during their only sustained period of post-merger relevance, though.

3. If I really wanted to, I could go back to the Steelers message board and create a topic called "Reason #7,179,853,696 why I hate Cleveland," and talk about your delusions of intellectual and cultural superiority, but I'm not one to air the dirty laundry of another team or city on the message board where I spend 99% of my time. Speaking of intellect, it's quite hypocritical to laugh at any Steeler fan who doesn't understand Latin when half your own fan base still hasn't figured out how to spell "Pittsburgh or "Steelers" properly.
"You gotta get over this 'well he's got a great defense.' He can't throw to his defense. His defense doesn't block for him." -Colin Cowherd discussing Ben Roethlisberger, 12/06/2010
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/14/2012 3:42 PM

Re: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 



DBR96A wrote:
A few things:

1. Steel from Pittsburgh built the Empire State Building and the Golden Gate Bridge, but you don't see anybody from Pittsburgh telling people from New York or San Francisco to kiss their asses because of it. And when the Colts won Super Bowl XLI, we didn't demand that Colts fans congratulate us because Tony Dungy got his start in Pittsburgh, both as a player and a coach.

2. Bill Cowher was born and raised in Crafton, PA. He simply came home when he was hired to be the head coach of the Steelers. On that note, Marty Schottenheimer is from Canonsburg, PA. I'm not gonna sit around and congratulate myself because a local guy was the head coach of the Browns during their only sustained period of post-merger relevance, though.

3. If I really wanted to, I could go back to the Steelers message board and create a topic called "Reason #7,179,853,696 why I hate Cleveland," and talk about your delusions of intellectual and cultural superiority, but I'm not one to air the dirty laundry of another team or city on the message board where I spend 99% of my time. Speaking of intellect, it's quite hypocritical to laugh at any Steeler fan who doesn't understand Latin when half your own fan base still hasn't figured out how to spell "Pittsburgh or "Steelers" properly.

1. I don't care.

2. You've got a point. It always bothered me that Marty played for pittspuke and then coached for them before being poached by the Browns. Oh wait, he didn't. Noll played for the Browns and Cowher played and coached for the Browns before going to your garbage franchise. Good point though retard. rolleyes Your reasoning and comprehension skills along with your knowledge level concerning YOUR OWN F***ING COACHES appear to be right up there with your moron bandwagon brothers.

3. No one asked you to come here yinzer. Go **** yourself. Don't you have a rapist to support?

4. Just in case you didn't hear the first time... Go **** yourself. Feel free to pass that along to your fellow ignorant inbred bandwagon yinzer fans.

 

5. One more time in case you didn't get the message...

Go **** yourself.

Stay classy pittspuke.





"When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." Paul Brown

Last edited 6/14/2012 3:42 PM by krakeninyoface

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/14/2012 4:13 PM

RE: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 


Back in the 70's when there were only 5 station in every city NBC put the Steelers on & CBS had the Cowboys on every week. CBS still beat the crap out of NBC in the ratings.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/14/2012 8:54 PM

Re: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 



krakeninyoface wrote:

1. I don't care.

2. You've got a point. It always bothered me that Marty played for pittspuke and then coached for them before being poached by the Browns. Oh wait, he didn't. Noll played for the Browns and Cowher played and coached for the Browns before going to your garbage franchise. Good point though retard. rolleyes Your reasoning and comprehension skills along with your knowledge level concerning YOUR OWN F***ING COACHES appear to be right up there with your moron bandwagon brothers.

3. No one asked you to come here yinzer. Go **** yourself. Don't you have a rapist to support?

4. Just in case you didn't hear the first time... Go **** yourself. Feel free to pass that along to your fellow ignorant inbred bandwagon yinzer fans.

 

5. One more time in case you didn't get the message...

Go **** yourself.

Stay classy pittspuke.



1. You don't have to care; it's only your credibility at stake.

2. Conversely, it never bothered me that Bill Cowher played or coached for the Browns once the Steelers hired him to be their head coach. Like I said before, I don't demand respect from Colts fans just because Tony Dungy played and coached for the Steelers, and I don't demand respect from Bengals fans just because Marvin Lewis once coached for the Steelers either.

3. Actually, no, I don't have any rapists to support, and if you can't handle that, then you can take it up with the GBI; it's not my problem. And if I'm not welcome here, then have me banned. This'd be the only Scout.com message board that I'd be banned from if that happened, so it wouldn't necessarily be a poor reflection on me.

4. Cleveland sports fans have no right to criticize the loyalty of sports fans in other cities considering the Indians are dead last in MLB in all measures of attendance despite being semi-regular post-season contenders. The Pirates haven't had a winning record in nearly two decades, yet they've averaged over 6,000 more fans per home game this season than the Indians have. The Indians could use a bandwagon right now.

5. I could claim that your accusations of bestiality and incest are actually a form of projection, but like the state of Georgia when they dropped the case against Ben Roethlisberger, I have no evidence to support such an accusation, so I'll do like them and drop it. Just staying classy like you want me to.
"You gotta get over this 'well he's got a great defense.' He can't throw to his defense. His defense doesn't block for him." -Colin Cowherd discussing Ben Roethlisberger, 12/06/2010
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/14/2012 8:57 PM

Re: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 


Don't you have a Dodge Dart on blocks in your yard that your promised to bondo  for your sister-wife?

Better get on it.


Custom Forum Image

Go Browns!
Go Chargers!

Last edited 6/15/2012 12:32 AM by T-Dog

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/15/2012 12:38 AM

RE: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 


LOL you sensitive kids for the most part the thread was troll bait and you took it. Ha ha.. you hate Pittsburgh because the browns can't win more than 6 games a season. This is a silly thread.

Last edited 6/15/2012 12:39 AM by FlpDzl

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/15/2012 12:42 AM

Re: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 


If you had any money left after stopping at Stuckeys - would you buy a vowel or a tooth?

Custom Forum Image

Go Browns!
Go Chargers!

Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/15/2012 3:22 AM

Re: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 


You guys crack me up! LMAO... If you can`t beat em make stuff up... eek1
"Because things that he has done that he may not know I know he's done," Harrison said. "It's not things I know that you know I know; it's the things that I know that you don't know I know that makes me trust him."
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/15/2012 7:00 AM

Re: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 



DBR96A wrote:
but like the state of Georgia when they dropped the case against Ben Roethlisberger, I have no evidence to support such an accusation, so I'll do like them and drop it.
You know who else the DA let free to go the first time around?  Jerry Sandusky.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/15/2012 7:27 AM

Re: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 



DBR96A wrote:
krakeninyoface wrote:

1. I don't care.

2. You've got a point. It always bothered me that Marty played for pittspuke and then coached for them before being poached by the Browns. Oh wait, he didn't. Noll played for the Browns and Cowher played and coached for the Browns before going to your garbage franchise. Good point though retard. rolleyes Your reasoning and comprehension skills along with your knowledge level concerning YOUR OWN F***ING COACHES appear to be right up there with your moron bandwagon brothers.

3. No one asked you to come here yinzer. Go **** yourself. Don't you have a rapist to support?

4. Just in case you didn't hear the first time... Go **** yourself. Feel free to pass that along to your fellow ignorant inbred bandwagon yinzer fans.

 

5. One more time in case you didn't get the message...

Go **** yourself.

Stay classy pittspuke.



1. You don't have to care; it's only your credibility at stake.

2. Conversely, it never bothered me that Bill Cowher played or coached for the Browns once the Steelers hired him to be their head coach. Like I said before, I don't demand respect from Colts fans just because Tony Dungy played and coached for the Steelers, and I don't demand respect from Bengals fans just because Marvin Lewis once coached for the Steelers either.

3. Actually, no, I don't have any rapists to support, and if you can't handle that, then you can take it up with the GBI; it's not my problem. And if I'm not welcome here, then have me banned. This'd be the only Scout.com message board that I'd be banned from if that happened, so it wouldn't necessarily be a poor reflection on me.

4. Cleveland sports fans have no right to criticize the loyalty of sports fans in other cities considering the Indians are dead last in MLB in all measures of attendance despite being semi-regular post-season contenders. The Pirates haven't had a winning record in nearly two decades, yet they've averaged over 6,000 more fans per home game this season than the Indians have. The Indians could use a bandwagon right now.

5. I could claim that your accusations of bestiality and incest are actually a form of projection, but like the state of Georgia when they dropped the case against Ben Roethlisberger, I have no evidence to support such an accusation, so I'll do like them and drop it. Just staying classy like you want me to.
1. Right. You got me. Or not. I tried to keep it short so that your feeble little brain could gain some comprehension. Tony Dungy didn't win four championships coaching a team who had been the biggest laughing stock in professional sports for their entire existence prior to his arrival. He also didn't spend his playing career with their rival winning multiple championships. Besides that, your point was spot on retard.

2. The point is the only two coaches in your teams history that could win (beyond your current coach) came from your chief rival. Your teams were built in the mold of the Browns whether you like it or not. Noll learned to be a good coach from the best coach in the games history. He learned to be a champion by playing on multiple championship winners for the Browns. Good thing for your sake that he did. Otherwise you idiots would probably still be a joke. Cowher learned his toughness and attitude from playing and coaching for your rival as well. The few pittspuke fans that I know that have any knowledge or credibility readily acknowledge this. We still rip on each other mercilessly, but there is respect on both sides for the other and what their teams have accomplished. On the other hand, the point always goes way over the heads of the idiot bandwagon mouth breather  portion of your fan base (roughly 75% to 80% of your "fans" fall under this category). You are an idiot mouth breather.

3.Yes you do. Your boy is a rapist. You know it, I know it, and the rest of the country knows it. The ONLY people that support that sack of **** are squeeler fans that have sold their souls (or maybe they are just fans of rape). Hey, I hear OJ is still looking for Nicole's killer too. He's probably having a hard time with that now that he's locked up. You should head out to the west coast and help with the investigation. As far as having you banned... why? That would imply that you have some sort of significance here. You don't. You're an insect. A tiny little guppy swimming in a sea of sharks. Go back to your black and piss board and pat each other on the back. No one asked you to come here. If you choose to stay, we'll just continue to rip on you and laugh at you.

4. The Indians play baseball. We're talking about football. If you want to talk about baseball though, let's talk about your Pirates. You've been really killing it in attendance out there for quite some time. rolleyes The reason the Indians don't draw more is because we know we have an owner that will not pay to keep our talent and that we are basically a developmental team for the big boys. Until ownership changes or they start to lock up our talent instead of trading it to the highest bidder or letting it walk, attendance will remain poor (and rightly so). The Indians held the record for consecutive sell outs prior to the Red Sox breaking the record. The attendance numbers began to drop when new ownership came in and started selling our players to the highest bidder. It fully cratered when we traded back to back Cy Young winners in back to back years and hasn't recovered since. So yeah, your point is once again retarded.

5. Or maybe you're just a bunch of inbred mouth breathing gap toothed sheep f***ing bandwagon momo's. Yup, I think that's it. I demonstrate respect and class towards people that deserve it. Mouth breathing rapist excusing idiot bandwagon squeeler fans do not fall in that category.

I think I'm about done wasting my time on your worthless ***. Go home boy, and take your ugly a** inbred women with you. What is up with that? EVERY time I see a chick rocking squeelers crap she is ALWAYS at least 100 pounds overweight and looks like her face got hit by a truck several times. Must be a side effect from all of the incest and sheep f***ing that you retards are into. They are always wearing the rapist's jersey as well. Oh, the irony! 

Just to prove that I'm not totally without a heart, I'll throw up a hottie for you yinzers to drool over. Have fun!



"When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." Paul Brown

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/15/2012 8:12 AM

Re: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 



T-Dog wrote: Don't you have a Dodge Dart on blocks in your yard that your promised to bondo  for your sister-wife?

Better get on it.



I still call BS on that chick planking being a Steeler "fan".......too small.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/16/2012 2:10 PM

Re: Reason # 9,872,654,107 why I can't stand Stooler Fans 


Is it odd that the same Steelers fans that said that Browns fans posting on a Steelers board was a sign the team sucked are showing up on a Browns board??

And is it any surprise that Steelers fans only go back to 1970 when professional football is concerned?
Reply | Quote