Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
< Prev.  Page of 5  Next >

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls...

Posted: 6/15/2012 11:01 PM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



NTRPRZ wrote:
Dawg19 wrote:
---------------------------------------------
--- DixieDawg wrote:


NTRPRZ wrote:
One of the most frustrating things to me is, you go to a restaurant, and even on a couple airlines I have been on, and under Bourbon, they list Jack Daniels.....banghead

Exactly... and spoken like a true southern gentleman.
Jack is whiskey, Jim is bourbon.

---------------------------------------------

Jack Daniels is considered Bourbon but adds an extra step to the process.

Jack Daniel's whiskey is filtered through sugar maple charcoal in large wooden vats prior to aging, which is an extra step that is not used in making most Bourbon whiskey,[10] and the company claims that this makes the product different than Bourbon. However, Tennessee whiskey is required to be "a straight Bourbon Whiskey" under terms of the North American Free Trade Agreement,[11] and Canadian law,[12] and there is no other legal definition of the term "Tennessee whiskey" (other than U.S. law governing the definition of "whiskey" in general).


By the way...Boubon IS whiskey.
You may know trade agreements, but you don't know Jack.  Kentucky Bourbon is unfiltered (generally but not always) spirit (at least 51% corn) aged in new charred oak barrels.  Scotch Whisky, no "e" is often aged in used Bourbon barrels.  It is actually Tennessee producers who point to the "Lincoln County Process", which involves charcoal filtering to differentiate Tennessee Whiskey as being unique.  Under NAFTA, "Tennessee Whiskey" is treated as bourbon, but you won't find the word on the bottle except of one Tennessee distillery calling their product Bourbon. 

But what is the difference between Whiskey and Whisky?  Hmmmm?
It's still Bourbon.
If this team could run, this team would WIN.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/15/2012 11:12 PM

Re: Tilted Kilt Girls... 


I would play target practice with the blondes bellybutton.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/16/2012 9:47 PM

Re: Tilted Kilt Girls... 


Tough crowd.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/16/2012 11:35 PM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



TomServo wrote: I'm not personally a fan of the "human mural" look, and I've had a girlfriend who was tatted up and all that... just makes girls look common and cheap, in my opinion. If you've got a pretty face and a beautiful body, you really don't need the tats to get attention, and it's no longer something that makes you "different", since half the population under 30 is loaded up with tats now.

I don't think that's a great representation of the Tilted Kilt, either. The Dallas spot had much prettier girls, I think. Or maybe my perspective is skewed - I live in the San Fernando valley, where you see porn stars at the post office and grocery store. noidea

Also - tats are a very personal decision, so I'm not calling out everyone who wears them, I just wish the younger generation would put more than two shots of whiskey worth of thought into permanent body alteration.
Agreed.  I personally detest "tramp stamps" on women, but I guess I'm just old fashioned.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/16/2012 11:35 PM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 


I actually think tattoos will all black ink are pretty bad ass, but man the young generation is seriously destroying their bodies. Covered in tats from head to toe, to include a lot of hot ass women. Unreal! My wife and I went to a large outdoor pool on Memorial Day weekend and everyone under thirty years old had at least 5 tatoos....men and women. Some of the girls were very good looking, but I couldn't help but think about their poor taste in style. Like the other poster said, they have no reason to get tatted up for attention when they are already hot. Also, there is absolutely nothing original about body art today. Everyone on the block is painted. As I said, I really like tattoos, but it seems like Generation E (Entitlement) has gotten totally carried about with their impulsive carelessness.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/17/2012 12:00 AM

Re: Tilted Kilt Girls... 


I think most of the food is pretty good, and the prices are pretty comparable to other restaurants in the area (talking about Polaris).
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/17/2012 12:20 AM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 


I see tats on girls, and I think of bad porn...:shudder

And you're right; the Millennium Generation is to blame...it's "art" to them, but to me most of the time tats are tacky. If they had a tiny one in a discrete location, it would not bother me half as much...but it makes them cheap and reinforces the stereotype.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/17/2012 1:29 AM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



CARDINALSFOOTBALL wrote: I actually think tattoos will all black ink are pretty bad ass, but man the young generation is seriously destroying their bodies.
I agree with this. Samoan style tattoos and the like are still cool looking... especially if you look like a Pacific Islander.

If you look like a bored teenager, even the all black tattoos make you look... even more like a bored teenager.

I have lots of friends with tattoos, though. My buddy loves the Lisbeth Salander look.
**Any above optimism should be seen as my fanhood asserting itself, not as a value judgment of the players or coaches in discussion.**
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/17/2012 3:08 AM

Re: Tilted Kilt Girls... 


Went to one in Charlotte, NC recently, the chicks were much hotter but I ain't complainin about these ones
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/17/2012 3:11 AM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



peeode wrote:
TomServo wrote: I'm not personally a fan of the "human mural" look, and I've had a girlfriend who was tatted up and all that... just makes girls look common and cheap, in my opinion. If you've got a pretty face and a beautiful body, you really don't need the tats to get attention, and it's no longer something that makes you "different", since half the population under 30 is loaded up with tats now.

I don't think that's a great representation of the Tilted Kilt, either. The Dallas spot had much prettier girls, I think. Or maybe my perspective is skewed - I live in the San Fernando valley, where you see porn stars at the post office and grocery store. noidea

Also - tats are a very personal decision, so I'm not calling out everyone who wears them, I just wish the younger generation would put more than two shots of whiskey worth of thought into permanent body alteration.
Agreed.  I personally detest "tramp stamps" on women, but I guess I'm just old fashioned.
Tattoo's on a hot chick is like a Mercedes Benz with a bumper sticker
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/17/2012 4:03 AM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



pongopygmaeus619 wrote:
peeode wrote:
TomServo wrote: I'm not personally a fan of the "human mural" look, and I've had a girlfriend who was tatted up and all that... just makes girls look common and cheap, in my opinion. If you've got a pretty face and a beautiful body, you really don't need the tats to get attention, and it's no longer something that makes you "different", since half the population under 30 is loaded up with tats now.

I don't think that's a great representation of the Tilted Kilt, either. The Dallas spot had much prettier girls, I think. Or maybe my perspective is skewed - I live in the San Fernando valley, where you see porn stars at the post office and grocery store. noidea

Also - tats are a very personal decision, so I'm not calling out everyone who wears them, I just wish the younger generation would put more than two shots of whiskey worth of thought into permanent body alteration.
Agreed.  I personally detest "tramp stamps" on women, but I guess I'm just old fashioned.
Tattoo's on a hot chick is like a Mercedes Benz with a bumper sticker
Poor analogy. I think a nice tattoo can make any woman more attractive, a bad one can make them less attractive.

But it really comes down to what you find attractive in art as well as a woman. It's certainly easier to ruin a decent canvas with bad art than it is to improve upon a stand alone masterpiece.
If this team could run, this team would WIN.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/17/2012 4:03 AM

Re: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



Dawg19 wrote:



---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

Ewww.
Wow dude... 

Must be great to be you, this girl is freaking hot, and even hotter in person.  But yeah eww...  good on ya.

As far as (Flava Flav) Mallett's hokey quote, what he should have said was, "hard work beats talent, but nothing beats weed and Vanilla Ice. Word." - PBT

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/17/2012 8:00 AM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 




---------------------------------------------
--- pongopygmaeus619 wrote:


peeode wrote:
TomServo wrote: I'm not personally a fan of the "human mural" look, and I've had a girlfriend who was tatted up and all that... just makes girls look common and cheap, in my opinion. If you've got a pretty face and a beautiful body, you really don't need the tats to get attention, and it's no longer something that makes you "different", since half the population under 30 is loaded up with tats now.

I don't think that's a great representation of the Tilted Kilt, either. The Dallas spot had much prettier girls, I think. Or maybe my perspective is skewed - I live in the San Fernando valley, where you see porn stars at the post office and grocery store. noidea

Also - tats are a very personal decision, so I'm not calling out everyone who wears them, I just wish the younger generation would put more than two shots of whiskey worth of thought into permanent body alteration.
Agreed.  I personally detest "tramp stamps" on women, but I guess I'm just old fashioned.
Tattoo's on a hot chick is like a Mercedes Benz with a bumper sticker

---------------------------------------------


Lol. I like that line. Personally I think all tattoos are kind of lame. I'm 33 and most everyone I know has one but I've yet to see one tat I'd want for the rest of my life.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/17/2012 8:51 AM

Re: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



Yipicya wrote: 

this girl is freaking hot


I'm going to write this day down - Sunday June 17th 2012 - as the first time Yip's ever been right about anything on these forums, even if it was a layup.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/17/2012 9:38 AM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 




---------------------------------------------
--- NTRPRZ wrote:


Dawg19 wrote:
---------------------------------------------
--- DixieDawg wrote:


NTRPRZ wrote:
One of the most frustrating things to me is, you go to a restaurant, and even on a couple airlines I have been on, and under Bourbon, they list Jack Daniels.....banghead

Exactly... and spoken like a true southern gentleman.
Jack is whiskey, Jim is bourbon.

---------------------------------------------

Jack Daniels is considered Bourbon but adds an extra step to the process.

Jack Daniel's whiskey is filtered through sugar maple charcoal in large wooden vats prior to aging, which is an extra step that is not used in making most Bourbon whiskey,[10] and the company claims that this makes the product different than Bourbon. However, Tennessee whiskey is required to be "a straight Bourbon Whiskey" under terms of the North American Free Trade Agreement,[11] and Canadian law,[12] and there is no other legal definition of the term "Tennessee whiskey" (other than U.S. law governing the definition of "whiskey" in general).


By the way...Boubon IS whiskey.
You may know trade agreements, but you don't know Jack.  Kentucky Bourbon is unfiltered (generally but not always) spirit (at least 51% corn) aged in new charred oak barrels.  Scotch Whisky, no "e" is often aged in used Bourbon barrels.  It is actually Tennessee producers who point to the "Lincoln County Process", which involves charcoal filtering to differentiate Tennessee Whiskey as being unique.  Under NAFTA, "Tennessee Whiskey" is treated as bourbon, but you won't find the word on the bottle except of one Tennessee distillery calling their product Bourbon. 

But what is the difference between Whiskey and Whisky?  Hmmmm?

---------------------------------------------
Agreed...I was just pointing out the code and JD is considered Bourbon at most bars because of the code. I like JD and really don't care what they classify it as. I know it is Tennessee whiskey.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/17/2012 9:42 AM

Re: Tilted Kilt Girls... 


Hate tats on women. The woman herself is gorgeous. Ewww refers to the tats.

---------------------------------------------
--- Yipicya wrote:


Dawg19 wrote:



---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

Ewww.
Wow dude... 

Must be great to be you, this girl is freaking hot, and even hotter in person.  But yeah eww...  good on ya.



---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/17/2012 12:01 PM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



Born with a Burnt Orange Head wrote:
pongopygmaeus619 wrote:
peeode wrote:
TomServo wrote: I'm not personally a fan of the "human mural" look, and I've had a girlfriend who was tatted up and all that... just makes girls look common and cheap, in my opinion. If you've got a pretty face and a beautiful body, you really don't need the tats to get attention, and it's no longer something that makes you "different", since half the population under 30 is loaded up with tats now.

I don't think that's a great representation of the Tilted Kilt, either. The Dallas spot had much prettier girls, I think. Or maybe my perspective is skewed - I live in the San Fernando valley, where you see porn stars at the post office and grocery store. noidea

Also - tats are a very personal decision, so I'm not calling out everyone who wears them, I just wish the younger generation would put more than two shots of whiskey worth of thought into permanent body alteration.
Agreed.  I personally detest "tramp stamps" on women, but I guess I'm just old fashioned.
Tattoo's on a hot chick is like a Mercedes Benz with a bumper sticker
Poor analogy. I think a nice tattoo can make any woman more attractive, a bad one can make them less attractive.

But it really comes down to what you find attractive in art as well as a woman. It's certainly easier to ruin a decent canvas with bad art than it is to improve upon a stand alone masterpiece.

For me, it was a great analogy.  To each his own, I guess.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/17/2012 12:18 PM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



peeode wrote:
Born with a Burnt Orange Head wrote:
pongopygmaeus619 wrote:
peeode wrote:
TomServo wrote: I'm not personally a fan of the "human mural" look, and I've had a girlfriend who was tatted up and all that... just makes girls look common and cheap, in my opinion. If you've got a pretty face and a beautiful body, you really don't need the tats to get attention, and it's no longer something that makes you "different", since half the population under 30 is loaded up with tats now.

I don't think that's a great representation of the Tilted Kilt, either. The Dallas spot had much prettier girls, I think. Or maybe my perspective is skewed - I live in the San Fernando valley, where you see porn stars at the post office and grocery store. noidea

Also - tats are a very personal decision, so I'm not calling out everyone who wears them, I just wish the younger generation would put more than two shots of whiskey worth of thought into permanent body alteration.
Agreed.  I personally detest "tramp stamps" on women, but I guess I'm just old fashioned.
Tattoo's on a hot chick is like a Mercedes Benz with a bumper sticker
Poor analogy. I think a nice tattoo can make any woman more attractive, a bad one can make them less attractive.

But it really comes down to what you find attractive in art as well as a woman. It's certainly easier to ruin a decent canvas with bad art than it is to improve upon a stand alone masterpiece.

For me, it was a great analogy.  To each his own, I guess.
It really wasn't.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/17/2012 12:26 PM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



mechmat wrote:
peeode wrote:
Born with a Burnt Orange Head wrote:
pongopygmaeus619 wrote:
peeode wrote:
TomServo wrote: I'm not personally a fan of the "human mural" look, and I've had a girlfriend who was tatted up and all that... just makes girls look common and cheap, in my opinion. If you've got a pretty face and a beautiful body, you really don't need the tats to get attention, and it's no longer something that makes you "different", since half the population under 30 is loaded up with tats now.

I don't think that's a great representation of the Tilted Kilt, either. The Dallas spot had much prettier girls, I think. Or maybe my perspective is skewed - I live in the San Fernando valley, where you see porn stars at the post office and grocery store. noidea

Also - tats are a very personal decision, so I'm not calling out everyone who wears them, I just wish the younger generation would put more than two shots of whiskey worth of thought into permanent body alteration.
Agreed.  I personally detest "tramp stamps" on women, but I guess I'm just old fashioned.
Tattoo's on a hot chick is like a Mercedes Benz with a bumper sticker
Poor analogy. I think a nice tattoo can make any woman more attractive, a bad one can make them less attractive.

But it really comes down to what you find attractive in art as well as a woman. It's certainly easier to ruin a decent canvas with bad art than it is to improve upon a stand alone masterpiece.

For me, it was a great analogy.  To each his own, I guess.
It really wasn't.

To you.  To me, is really was.  As I said, to each his own.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/17/2012 12:30 PM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



peeode wrote:
mechmat wrote:
peeode wrote:
Born with a Burnt Orange Head wrote:
pongopygmaeus619 wrote:
peeode wrote:
TomServo wrote: I'm not personally a fan of the "human mural" look, and I've had a girlfriend who was tatted up and all that... just makes girls look common and cheap, in my opinion. If you've got a pretty face and a beautiful body, you really don't need the tats to get attention, and it's no longer something that makes you "different", since half the population under 30 is loaded up with tats now.

I don't think that's a great representation of the Tilted Kilt, either. The Dallas spot had much prettier girls, I think. Or maybe my perspective is skewed - I live in the San Fernando valley, where you see porn stars at the post office and grocery store. noidea

Also - tats are a very personal decision, so I'm not calling out everyone who wears them, I just wish the younger generation would put more than two shots of whiskey worth of thought into permanent body alteration.
Agreed.  I personally detest "tramp stamps" on women, but I guess I'm just old fashioned.
Tattoo's on a hot chick is like a Mercedes Benz with a bumper sticker
Poor analogy. I think a nice tattoo can make any woman more attractive, a bad one can make them less attractive.

But it really comes down to what you find attractive in art as well as a woman. It's certainly easier to ruin a decent canvas with bad art than it is to improve upon a stand alone masterpiece.

For me, it was a great analogy.  To each his own, I guess.
It really wasn't.

To you.  To me, is really was.  As I said, to each his own.
I got it the first time. You're still wrong.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/17/2012 12:33 PM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



mechmat wrote:
peeode wrote:
 

To you.  To me, is really was.  As I said, to each his own.
I got it the first time. You're still wrong.

It's an opinion, and a matter of taste.  To say it's wrong is just being an ass.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/17/2012 12:34 PM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 


Good God man let it go.

Edit: wasn't directed at you p.o.'d

Last edited 6/17/2012 12:36 PM by chipperjones

Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/17/2012 12:38 PM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



chipperjones wrote: Good God man let it go.

Edit: wasn't directed at you p.o.'d

No worries - it could have been, and you'd probably be right ;-)
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/17/2012 12:44 PM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



peeode wrote:
mechmat wrote:
peeode wrote:
 

To you.  To me, is really was.  As I said, to each his own.
I got it the first time. You're still wrong.

It's an opinion, and a matter of taste.  To say it's wrong is just being an ass.
Actually, saying it's wrong is just disagreeing. Going out of your way two times to reiterate the same thing with no information just because someone disagreed with you, that's being an ass.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/17/2012 12:45 PM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



chipperjones wrote: Good God man let it go.

Edit: wasn't directed at you p.o.'d
It should have been. He's clearly the guy acting like the jackoff here.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/17/2012 1:12 PM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



peeode wrote:
mechmat wrote:
peeode wrote:
 

To you.  To me, is really was.  As I said, to each his own.
I got it the first time. You're still wrong.

It's an opinion, and a matter of taste.  To say it's wrong is just being an ass.
Your opinion doesn't make it a good analogy. I bet there's a tattoo that you'd find appealing on a beautiful woman, and if there isn't your issue is with tattoos, not where they're placed. If you have a han up over tattoos that's your issue, it doesn't validate this poor analogy.

Bumper stickers look bad on crummy cars, they just don't look out of place.
If this team could run, this team would WIN.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/17/2012 1:34 PM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



Born with a Burnt Orange Head wrote:
peeode wrote:
mechmat wrote:
peeode wrote:
 

To you.  To me, is really was.  As I said, to each his own.
I got it the first time. You're still wrong.

It's an opinion, and a matter of taste.  To say it's wrong is just being an ass.
Your opinion doesn't make it a good analogy. I bet there's a tattoo that you'd find appealing on a beautiful woman, and if there isn't your issue is with tattoos, not where they're placed. If you have a han up over tattoos that's your issue, it doesn't validate this poor analogy.

Bumper stickers look bad on crummy cars, they just don't look out of place.

Wow, you're sharp as a tack.  Yes, I have an issue with tats, as I said.  And you must have an issue with bumper stickers.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/17/2012 1:36 PM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 



mechmat wrote:
peeode wrote:
mechmat wrote:
peeode wrote:
 

To you.  To me, is really was.  As I said, to each his own.
I got it the first time. You're still wrong.

It's an opinion, and a matter of taste.  To say it's wrong is just being an ass.
Actually, saying it's wrong is just disagreeing. Going out of your way two times to reiterate the same thing with no information just because someone disagreed with you, that's being an ass.

Look who's talking...
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/17/2012 1:47 PM

Re: Tilted Kilt Girls... 


There are no Asians in that picture.

I have only met one hot chick that was all tatted up that did not make her look worse.

In subtle ways I am a piece of everyone I have ever met. In obvious ways I am none of them.

Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/17/2012 2:01 PM

RE: Tilted Kilt Girls... 


I need three fingers of Macallan after reading this thread..........
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
< Prev.  Page of 5  Next >