Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
< Prev.  Page of 3  

Re: Should we have a &quot;Hole&quot; FFL?

Avatar

Posted: 8/16/2010 6:03 PM

Re: Should we have a &quot;Hole&quot; FFL? 


I recommend random deletings for random bumps.

Misses the band moderately less.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/16/2010 6:18 PM

Re: Should we have a "Hole" FFL? 


 
 
                                        
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/16/2010 8:22 PM

Re: Should we have a "Hole" FFL? 


Do you really need to bump a thread when page one still has last posts from 2 weeks ago?
--------------------

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7148/tlj4.gif
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/16/2010 8:54 PM

Re: Should we have a "Hole" FFL? 



acejack wrote: Do you really need to bump a thread when page one still has last posts from 2 weeks ago?
:agree
[image]
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/16/2010 9:02 PM

Re: OBR The Hole Fantasy Football League information 



Javert wrote: Lots of interest.

Apparently 12 players + "Lots of interest" = Plea for a pin.

(Not to mention, it takes a month for topics to fall of the front page around here.)



Javert, Javert, Javert....... and you wonder why you are so fun to hate on.

 I could be suave... but how many crude guys do you know? 

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/17/2010 9:30 AM

Re: Should we have a &quot;Hole&quot; FFL? 



Koesters wrote: I recommend random deletings for random bumps.



You know, if you delete a "bump" reply, the thread falls back into it's previous place!  You realize that, don't you?

Try it Chopper... you might find it a valuable tool for certain tools!
Free Josh Gordon!

Hey, it worked for PBT!  

Last edited 8/17/2010 9:32 AM by YankeeBigDog

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/17/2010 9:34 AM

Re: Should we have a &quot;Hole&quot; FFL? 



YankeeBigDog wrote:
Koesters wrote: I recommend random deletings for random bumps.



You know, if you delete a "bump" reply, the thread falls back into it's previous place!  You realize that, don't you?

Try it... you might find it a valuable tool for certain tools!
Yep, I'm well aware of that, but that was only a portion of what I was thinking.
I think the "bump" needs to be deleted, but then also one other random post in the thread.  I recommend the random deleting being a random post with information relevant to the FFL. 
devil

Misses the band moderately less.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/17/2010 10:03 AM

Re: Should we have a &quot;Hole&quot; FFL? 



Koesters wrote:
YankeeBigDog wrote:
Koesters wrote: I recommend random deletings for random bumps.



You know, if you delete a "bump" reply, the thread falls back into it's previous place!  You realize that, don't you?

Try it... you might find it a valuable tool for certain tools!
Yep, I'm well aware of that, but that was only a portion of what I was thinking.
I think the "bump" needs to be deleted, but then also one other random post in the thread.  I recommend the random deleting being a random post with information relevant to the FFL. 
devil

Makes sense to me given the moderators affinity for Fantasy football! 
Free Josh Gordon!

Hey, it worked for PBT!  
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/22/2010 10:42 AM

Re: Should we have a "Hole" FFL? 


I joined today as the Slackers. There are still only nine teams. You might have to move the draft to a later date or reduce the number of teams to ten. I don't think they'll let you do a nine team league. Hope it works out.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/23/2010 1:44 PM

Re: Should we have a "Hole" FFL? 


Saw you were still looking for a couple of teams, so I lessened the demand by one.  I was number ten, so there are still two more openings available. 

Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/24/2010 2:07 PM

Re: Should we have a "Hole" FFL? 



ironballs84 wrote:

Saw you were still looking for a couple of teams, so I lessened the demand by one.  I was number ten, so there are still two more openings available.

Draft tomorrow night.  We need 2 more team.  C'mon Browns fans!
[image]
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/25/2010 3:03 PM

Re: Should we have a "Hole" FFL? 


Any spots left?  I'm in if there are.

"There's a gleam, men! There's a gleam! Let's get that gleam!"

Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/26/2013 2:10 AM

Re: Should we have a "Hole" FFL? 


Let me guess, Javvy autodrafted, never set his lineup and won?
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
< Prev.  Page of 3