Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

Re: Alarm Clocks

Avatar

Posted: 2/2/2012 7:26 PM

Re: Alarm Clocks 



If anything should be banned from Polland it should be golf. 

FTR- I'm s Circadian guy.  It's a both a blessing and a curse.  I have no problem getting up in the morning, but I also get up even when I really do;t want to.  If I go to sleep at 3 AM I still get up at 5 AM.  :shrug
And if he puts lemon in his beer, cut him now.- SamAtlanta
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/2/2012 7:28 PM

Re: Alarm Clocks 


Are we drunk polling again Odd Jabbs? If so, sign me up.
 
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/2/2012 7:35 PM

Re: Alarm Clocks 



JabbaTheMutt wrote:
If anything should be banned from Polland it should be golf. 

FTR- I'm s Circadian guy.  It's a both a blessing and a curse.  I have no problem getting up in the morning, but I also get up even when I really do;t want to.  If I go to sleep at 3 AM I still get up at 5 AM.  :shrug
There is word that masturbation is good for the prostate, in turn, allowing for better bladder control.

When I get old, I may do some tests.

For now, I'll just sleep in till my back hurts.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/2/2012 7:35 PM

Re: Alarm Clocks 



CASHdog296 wrote: Are we drunk polling again Odd Jabbs? If so, sign me up.

Is there any other way?
And if he puts lemon in his beer, cut him now.- SamAtlanta
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/2/2012 7:59 PM

Re: Alarm Clocks 


---------------------------------------------
--- SkreemanDawg wrote:


JabbaTheMutt wrote:
If anything should be banned from Polland it should be golf. 

FTR- I'm s Circadian guy.  It's a both a blessing and a curse.  I have no problem getting up in the morning, but I also get up even when I really do;t want to.  If I go to sleep at 3 AM I still get up at 5 AM.  :shrug
There is word that masturbation is good for the prostate, in turn, allowing for better bladder control.

When I get old, I may do some tests.

For now, I'll just sleep in till my back hurts.

---------------------------------------------

Speaking of masturbation, there is an attempt at a pornography blackout day on February 18th I believe. This is in protest to the Protect Children from Internet Pornography Act. Could potentially snowball into another SOPA blackout deal, albeit on a smaller scale. I'll have to find something else to do that day.
 
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 2/2/2012 8:09 PM

Re: Alarm Clocks 



SkreemanDawg wrote:
There is word that masturbation is good for the prostate, in turn, allowing for better bladder control.

When I get old, I may do some tests.

For now, I'll just sleep in till my back hurts.
Prostate/bladder does not explain going to bed later than usual like 3 and getting up at the usual like 5.  :shrug 

The sun is part of my equation because I really like it when daylight savings time kicks in.  I find myself getting up too early in the weeks immediately preceding it.  I also can sleep in a bit this time of year.  Fifteen minutes is the sleeping in I'm referring to. 

Seriously. 

I wonder what my body would do if I live above the Arctic Circle. 
And if he puts lemon in his beer, cut him now.- SamAtlanta
Reply | Quote