Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

Re: Orange & Brown Report. Cover

Posted: 3/28/2012 11:57 AM

Re: Orange & Brown Report. Cover 


"No I'm saying that he like all the FA offensive players don't want to play on a team that has NO QB."

-- I would think a college RB wants to play and carry the ball. If the WCO is used- and the QB isn't a natural long ball NFL talent- then the RB would have a big spot going in. Esepcially on a team that has no red-hot RB.

Isn't #4 too high for Tannehill? Maybe we look for a trade down and hope to take him? Maybe we go after a good O line first and add to our RB corp?

Tannehill may be a nice addition, just not sure he's seen as a #4 guy.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/28/2012 12:11 PM

Re: Orange & Brown Report. Cover 



keokuk wrote: "No I'm saying that he like all the FA offensive players don't want to play on a team that has NO QB."

-- I would think a college RB wants to play and carry the ball. If the WCO is used- and the QB isn't a natural long ball NFL talent- then the RB would have a big spot going in. Esepcially on a team that has no red-hot RB.

Isn't #4 too high for Tannehill? Maybe we look for a trade down and hope to take him? Maybe we go after a good O line first and add to our RB corp?

Tannehill may be a nice addition, just not sure he's seen as a #4 guy.

SD:

He's a reach , but what difference does it make , you have turtle arms when it comes to RG3 your forced into stoopidity.


SoulDawg
WAR : OUR TIME HAS COME
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/28/2012 1:42 PM

Re: Orange & Brown Report. Cover 


"SD:

He's a reach , but what difference does it make , you have turtle arms when it comes to RG3 your forced into stoopidity."

-- So now you are in the Tannehill camp at #4? So noted. Given how good the Browns situation is, I think who they draft makes a big difference.

Turtles have a pretty good locomotion process in some ways. I was almost bitten by a snapping turtle once when I was in a pond. Now that was stoopid- or stupid. Very aggressive critters if riled up.  Just like the Browns?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/28/2012 2:23 PM

Re: Orange & Brown Report. Cover 



keokuk wrote: "SD:

He's a reach , but what difference does it make , you have turtle arms when it comes to RG3 your forced into stoopidity."

-- So now you are in the Tannehill camp at #4? So noted. Given how good the Browns situation is, I think who they draft makes a big difference.

Turtles have a pretty good locomotion process in some ways. I was almost bitten by a snapping turtle once when I was in a pond. Now that was stoopid- or stupid. Very aggressive critters if riled up.  Just like the Browns?

SD:

Ticket sales are so bad the browns are begging .

The only currency they have isto sell hope .

Their desperation will lead to this pick , and they have no one to blame but themselves for passing on QB entirely last year in a very deep QB draft , mistakingly banking their future on a third round unproven mutt who showed nothing to warrant such trust .

NOT ONE DAMN Thing .

but i degress .

Fisher can bail chubby's fat ass off the clashing rocks with a trade up of two spots , makes the Tanneyhill reach more palatable , and an excuse  if Miami moves to five to just go BPA  and use Weeden as a fallback at 22 or 37 .

Their ignorance and largess may even work in their favor  , because the lord protects Children drunks and Damn fools , and Holmgren Phat ass is all of that , Childish immature arrogant stoopid f u c k s  certainly qualify.




SoulDawg
WAR : OUR TIME HAS COME
Reply | Quote
  • redright
  • Faithful Best Friend
  • 12862 posts this site

Posted: 3/28/2012 3:56 PM

Re: Orange & Brown Report. Cover 


Luck and RGiii sell tickets. McCoy and Tannehill? No

---------------------------------------------
--- SoulDawg74 wrote:


keokuk wrote: "SD:

He's a reach , but what difference does it make , you have turtle arms when it comes to RG3 your forced into stoopidity."

-- So now you are in the Tannehill camp at #4? So noted. Given how good the Browns situation is, I think who they draft makes a big difference.

Turtles have a pretty good locomotion process in some ways. I was almost bitten by a snapping turtle once when I was in a pond. Now that was stoopid- or stupid. Very aggressive critters if riled up.  Just like the Browns?

SD:

Ticket sales are so bad the browns are begging .

The only currency they have isto sell hope .

Their desperation will lead to this pick , and they have no one to blame but themselves for passing on QB entirely last year in a very deep QB draft , mistakingly banking their future on a third round unproven mutt who showed nothing to warrant such trust .

NOT ONE DAMN Thing .

but i degress .

Fisher can bail chubby's fat ass off the clashing rocks with a trade up of two spots , makes the Tanneyhill reach more palatable , and an excuse  if Miami moves to five to just go BPA  and use Weeden as a fallback at 22 or 37 .

Their ignorance and largess may even work in their favor  , because the lord protects Children drunks and Damn fools , and Holmgren Phat ass is all of that , Childish immature arrogant stoopid f u c k s  certainly qualify.




SoulDawg

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/28/2012 4:19 PM

Re: Orange & Brown Report. Cover 



redright wrote: Luck and RGiii sell tickets. McCoy and Tannehill? No

---------------------------------------------
--- SoulDawg74 wrote:


keokuk wrote: "SD:

He's a reach , but what difference does it make , you have turtle arms when it comes to RG3 your forced into stoopidity."

-- So now you are in the Tannehill camp at #4? So noted. Given how good the Browns situation is, I think who they draft makes a big difference.

Turtles have a pretty good locomotion process in some ways. I was almost bitten by a snapping turtle once when I was in a pond. Now that was stoopid- or stupid. Very aggressive critters if riled up.  Just like the Browns?

SD:

Ticket sales are so bad the browns are begging .

The only currency they have isto sell hope .

Their desperation will lead to this pick , and they have no one to blame but themselves for passing on QB entirely last year in a very deep QB draft , mistakingly banking their future on a third round unproven mutt who showed nothing to warrant such trust .

NOT ONE DAMN Thing .

but i degress .

Fisher can bail chubby's fat ass off the clashing rocks with a trade up of two spots , makes the Tanneyhill reach more palatable , and an excuse  if Miami moves to five to just go BPA  and use Weeden as a fallback at 22 or 37 .

Their ignorance and largess may even work in their favor  , because the lord protects Children drunks and Damn fools , and Holmgren Phat ass is all of that , Childish immature arrogant stoopid f u c k s  certainly qualify.




SoulDawg

---------------------------------------------
SD:

I dunno red , when the Grandkids tire of raggitty Ann , you replace it with another cute little puppy .

Fanny hills youth and size will can be the new heart throb soap opera .

A #1 gives you a pedigree  , we just keep it between me you and the rest of the girls , that he wouldn't have gone until the third round in last years draft .

You want to talk about blown opportunities it started right there.


SoulDawg
WAR : OUR TIME HAS COME
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/28/2012 5:41 PM

Re: Orange & Brown Report. Cover 


"SD:

I dunno red , when the Grandkids tire of raggitty Ann , you replace it with another cute little puppy .

Fanny hills youth and size will can be the new heart throb soap opera .

A #1 gives you a pedigree , we just keep it between me you and the rest of the girls , that he wouldn't have gone until the third round in last years draft .

You want to talk about blown opportunities it started right there"

-- Ah yes, ticket sales. That will be an interesting question for the Browns and for many NFL teams this year and into the future. As TV coverage of games gets better and stadium experiences get more expensive (and weird at times), the question will be how many fans take themselves to games rather than sit at home in control and watch games. The blackout rule is supposed to act against that, right? That'll please everyone, I'm sure. Talk about a win/lose situation.

It's different on TV. Some things better, some worse. But cheaper and a lot less time and trouble consuming. Then who will pay for those big salaries and fringe benefits?

Now I digress.

Once again, the team is really the thing that is important. Missing out on moving up means the Browns still have lots of arrows in their quiver. That can be a good thing if used right.

No need to panic. Stop trying to please the fanbase and the owner family and try to make a good football team.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/28/2012 5:52 PM

Re: Orange & Brown Report. Cover 



keokuk wrote: "SD:

I dunno red , when the Grandkids tire of raggitty Ann , you replace it with another cute little puppy .

Fanny hills youth and size will can be the new heart throb soap opera .

A #1 gives you a pedigree , we just keep it between me you and the rest of the girls , that he wouldn't have gone until the third round in last years draft .

You want to talk about blown opportunities it started right there"

-- Ah yes, ticket sales. That will be an interesting question for the Browns and for many NFL teams this year and into the future. As TV coverage of games gets better and stadium experiences get more expensive (and weird at times), the question will be how many fans take themselves to games rather than sit at home in control and watch games. The blackout rule is supposed to act against that, right? That'll please everyone, I'm sure. Talk about a win/lose situation.

It's different on TV. Some things better, some worse. But cheaper and a lot less time and trouble consuming. Then who will pay for those big salaries and fringe benefits?

Now I digress.

Once again, the team is really the thing that is important. Missing out on moving up means the Browns still have lots of arrows in their quiver. That can be a good thing if used right.

No need to panic. Stop trying to please the fanbase and the owner family and try to make a good football team.
SD:

Too late they blew that when they wasted a year on Mangina .

Followed up with an even dumber move to  forego QB in the last draft .

Now they will have to tow the tight rope of mkt forces  Fan wrath and owner anquish .

Insisting on giving  McCoy free rein was ludicrous , and now they'll pay the price thru pressure panic and missteps which can't be made up .

No team goes three years into a rebuild without a face of the franchise QB and survives  long afterword.

SoulDawg
WAR : OUR TIME HAS COME
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/28/2012 6:07 PM

Re: Orange & Brown Report. Cover 


"No team goes three years into a rebuild without a face of the franchise QB and survives long afterword."

-- Could be. Last year I understood to be a McCoy test year. With his performance and injury history, I think questions and doubts are at least valid. The failed move to get #2 seems to say alot.

If we start firing people, why not expect the "fan" Lerner family to do the right thing and start to seek other Cleveland interests to control things? Seems reasonable at some point if the losses continue.
Reply | Quote